Infor POS Reviews

Infor POS

Point of sale for hotels, food service, and restaurants

Infor POS

Review Summary

3.9

Outstanding and Quick Response Time

For about 6 weeks I was experiencing difficulties with a product supported by Vivonet. They had emailed me to follow-up and offer assistance. The next day as I was experiencing difficulty, i quickly emailed a reply for help and within a minute my phone was ringing and support was on the other end. That was fantastic and actually made my day.

Pros

I think its the ease to use and the forever updating and improving of your product.

Cons

I haven't watched a tutorial in quite some time because I found them monotoned. I will however try again when I have some time.

I expected better

during a recent attempt to switch cc processors I had an interesting experience. I needed the processor switched over so we could reopen. first the day before we reopened I had to call vivonet to check on the progress of the order and had to talk the tech into looking for it and finally found that the new processor had indeed sent over a order but no one had addressed it, So finally some one was...

Pros

i am able to process payments

Cons

the staff behind the service

New changes cause 2 hour wait time if you need any support.

It went from one of the best companies to the worst in just over a year. Costing us huge by not fixing a problem and they never follow up we have to call and hold for 1.2 to 2 hours every day only to have to start all over with a new person and follow up the next day. There are no managers, no people in charge to help navigate this and we are slowly being buried by this. We are also really upsetting customers and losing sales since we can not redeem or load any gift cards because of settings that the card company needs them to deal with. Worst experience ever in 10 years of retail.

Pros

I liked that they charged us a lot of money for the hardware and now that we own it they will not service it. Our touch screen has lost sensitivity on the cash out button so the team has to find the tiny sensitive spot that is left to complete a sale. They say they will not service it and we have to buy a new one.

Cons

When you need any customer support it is a 1.5 to 2-hour wait. NEVER have I heard of something like this. We have been a loyal customer with a coffee chain and until 2018 this was not an issue. We have also asked them to incorporate the Ontario tax break. Its been over two weeks and we have logged 18 hours and 42 minutes of wait time to follow up with progress. To date nothing has been fixed so we have to pay the tax out of our price. I'm appalled. We also need them to talk to our gift card company at one of our locations to get cards back on line. Its been 11 days and 9 hours of us holding and they still have not helped get our gift cards integrated. Look into other competitors

A nice, basic POS system

I think that over all, it does everything you could ask of it. It feels a little simple, and doesn't run like a modern and elevated system, but it gets the job done in an easy enough manner.

Pros

It has plenty of features that make it an all-encompassing point of sale system. It had everything you need to get the job done.

Cons

It feels a bit dated and basic. It can be a bit complicated to use, and to teach. I wouldn't say it's very user friendly, but it does have a lot of handy aspects.

Vivonet /Halo Experience

Stable platform but not user friendly for non savvy users. Cashier experience is ok but BOH Item Harmony with Managers has proven to be difficult to understand managing menu items and programming buttons for new users.

Pros

Recipe # Matching and searching, Scanning SKU's

Cons

Exporting, No Real Time programming, waiting over midnight to validate.

Review of VIVONET

Installation was great the team helped with introduction training and support. On occasion the numbers get jumbled and out of order. I would like for the items in the system to be easier to program at the unit level. Giving the manager ability to make changes day of in the system and reflect day of in the system. Overall satisfied with the equipment and service.

Pros

No Data

Cons

Not being able to make changes in the system that reflect in the system such as entering a new item takes 24 hours to be seen on system.

Vivonet review

Have had a few frustrating times along the way but for the complexity of the program it is executed well. An app would be amazing in he future.

Pros

Catered to our needs and easy to learn/use.

Cons

When flaws occur, is effects business.

Vivonet Review

Vivonet is a user-friendly program that makes my job a bit easier throughout my work week. Thank you Vivonet!

Pros

User friendly

Cons

I would like to enter a product into the system and then have it update the POS on the same day.

Vivonet and Halo at Teva

Been using Halo at 3 locations for just under a year, very successful so far. The only concern is the load times for the reports in Vivonet, sometimes I need to close the application and try again later.

Pros

The POS front of house product is great and easy to use.

Cons

The load times for the reports can be frustrating, no report available for separate meal times.

Customers first..

I find Vivonet user's friendly and with very good customers care services. I can usually do all the information and reports pretty easily.

Pros

Simple and easy to use

Cons

Sometime its slow and doesn't update fast

Sodexo / UNE Review for Vivonet POS

The service was Effective, prompt, and helpful. It's easy to get assistance and most issues are solved and handled quickly. The wait time is very reasonable , and the help line tech's are courteous and knowledgeable.

Pros

Reliability and ease to the user

Cons

The over ring process, cashiers could easily process a sale transaction and than print the slip and write it up as an over ring to take the cash.

Nick's Review

For the most part HALO/ Vivonet register is good. There are many things such as customization of where the buttons go, not being able to batch edit in Vivonet back office, having to wait for items to be approved and exported before going into the register that is the faults of the overall system.

Pros

Barcodes and the customer support

Cons

Not being able to customize buttons and where they are placed.

Awesome POS System

I absolutely love this system. It's ease of use and the prepopulation of most of the products we use in the database. I ldon't be the drag and drop programming of the registers. I wish our unit would convert to a single pos platform and that being Vivonet. Our other platform Blackboard is clunky in comparison

Pros

Streamlined drag and drop product integration

Cons

No Data

Don’t waste yiur time ir money with this app.

Don’t wait your time or money with this app.

Pros

It allows favorites, but doesn’t work most of the time. Updates to IOS updates are extremely slow and the tax is nit updated.

Cons

It is most always down. Normally it is unusable because the updates are not available for the IOS updates and it takes months to get it resilved (4 months fir the iPhone 8). This time it is still unavailable due to it unable to connect to the tax table since January 2018 (3 months). The app is down more than it is usable. We are encouraging management to dump it and find something else. The customer service has been non responsive for the 3 months.

Getting Better!

Took a long time to be 'heard' and have issues fixed. Support is improving

Pros

Cloud availability - accessible from any computer anytime Support is improving

Cons

Time waiting - EM is very slow, IH is very slow too, especially with Modifier work

I've got 99 problems and 98 are Vivonet.

Years and years of hassle. Probably the reason my hair is grey. I dream of finding something better and ditching.

Pros

That you can edit from the cloud.

Cons

Lack of reliability.

Vivonet provides a good POS system.

Our store has used Vivonet for almost 6 years. The problems we have had were minor and were settled in a timely manner. The system is easy to use and the straight-forward functions make it easy to train new employees. Customer support has been available when needed. The computer access to additional information is very helpful and the support is available for the minimal training necessary.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Very easy and friendly operating system for restaurant business

Everything has been working good so far. The only thing is that we've asked if we can have the words on the customer receipt printed bigger, a lot of our customers said they can't read it because the words are too small, but the support team told us that it can not be fixed, because the size of words are set to be like that in the system.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Vivonet2017

A few years ago we had a lot of problems. This was both Vivonet and our school. We were able to work together and troubleshot the issues and come up with a solution. Since then our operation has been issue free. Great reports and ease of use.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Great Especially for Multiple Locations

love the simple yet detailed functionality of the system along with usable analytics the repoprts put out. the platform excels greatly at managing multiiple locations.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

just started

I was a Posi user for 7 years. Started my own place with Halo. Set up, customer service, training has all been amazing. Set up was easy. Very user friendly! It is quick books compatible!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Great P.O.S. System

We love the system, easy usage, great for training staff on register. Have recommended to others for their businesses.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data