Vivonet Reviews

3.95/5 (20 reviews)

steven adams

I expected better

Reviewed 2017-03-31

during a recent attempt to switch cc processors I had an interesting experience. I needed the processor switched over so we could reopen. first the day before we reopened I had to call vivonet to check on the progress of the order and had to talk the tech into looking for it and finally found that the new processor had indeed sent over a order but no one had addressed it, So finally some one was going to work on it. the next morning I called again because we were going to reopen in a few hours. Well come to find out there was a problem with the information sent over. No one had called me to let me know there was a problem. I was clear about our schedule to reopen. I was unable to contact the new processor at that late hour I had them reinstall the old processor due to the lateness of the hour. If the tech had contacted me when the problem started I would have been able to got the issue straightened out. I was livid about the lack of contact or concern with letting me know. and for all this I paid you some amount. not only that every month I receive an invoice for 85 dollars but i was charged 90 some amount. over all I am very unhappy and have nothing good to say about or to the staff of vivonet.i am able to process payments

Penny Peterson

Outstanding and Quick Response Time

Reviewed 2017-04-04

For about 6 weeks I was experiencing difficulties with a product supported by Vivonet. They had emailed me to follow-up and offer assistance. The next day as I was experiencing difficulty, i quickly emailed a reply for help and within a minute my phone was ringing and support was on the other end. That was fantastic and actually made my day.I think its the ease to use and the forever updating and improving of your product.

Ed Fimbres

Vivonet /Halo Experience

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Stable platform but not user friendly for non savvy users. Cashier experience is ok but BOH Item Harmony with Managers has proven to be difficult to understand managing menu items and programming buttons for new users.Recipe # Matching and searching, Scanning SKU's

Nicole Belton

Review of VIVONET

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Installation was great the team helped with introduction training and support. On occasion the numbers get jumbled and out of order. I would like for the items in the system to be easier to program at the unit level. Giving the manager ability to make changes day of in the system and reflect day of in the system. Overall satisfied with the equipment and service.

trina gould

Sodexo / UNE Review for Vivonet POS

Reviewed 2017-04-06

The service was Effective, prompt, and helpful. It's easy to get assistance and most issues are solved and handled quickly. The wait time is very reasonable , and the help line tech's are courteous and knowledgeable. Reliability and ease to the user

shawn andrews

New changes cause 2 hour wait time if you need any support.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-28
Review Source: Software Advice

It went from one of the best companies to the worst in just over a year. Costing us huge by not fixing a problem and they never follow up we have to call and hold for 1.2 to 2 hours every day only to have to start all over with a new person and follow up the next day. There are no managers, no people in charge to help navigate this and we are slowly being buried by this. We are also really upsetting customers and losing sales since we can not redeem or load any gift cards because of settings that the card company needs them to deal with. Worst experience ever in 10 years of retail. I liked that they charged us a lot of money for the hardware and now that we own it they will not service it. Our touch screen has lost sensitivity on the cash out button so the team has to find the tiny sensitive spot that is left to complete a sale. They say they will not service it and we have to buy a new one.

Nick Paez

Nick's Review

Reviewed 2017-03-30

For the most part HALO/ Vivonet register is good. There are many things such as customization of where the buttons go, not being able to batch edit in Vivonet back office, having to wait for items to be approved and exported before going into the register that is the faults of the overall system. Barcodes and the customer support

Brian Allen

Awesome POS System

Reviewed 2017-03-30

I absolutely love this system. It's ease of use and the prepopulation of most of the products we use in the database. I ldon't be the drag and drop programming of the registers. I wish our unit would convert to a single pos platform and that being Vivonet. Our other platform Blackboard is clunky in comparison Streamlined drag and drop product integration

Andrew Bridle

Vivonet review

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Have had a few frustrating times along the way but for the complexity of the program it is executed well. An app would be amazing in he future.Catered to our needs and easy to learn/use.

Chris James

Vivonet Review

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Vivonet is a user-friendly program that makes my job a bit easier throughout my work week. Thank you Vivonet!User friendly

Greg Smith

Vivonet and Halo at Teva

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Been using Halo at 3 locations for just under a year, very successful so far. The only concern is the load times for the reports in Vivonet, sometimes I need to close the application and try again later.The POS front of house product is great and easy to use.

Bryan Bain

Don’t waste yiur time ir money with this app.

Reviewed 2018-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Don’t wait your time or money with this app.It allows favorites, but doesn’t work most of the time. Updates to IOS updates are extremely slow and the tax is nit updated.

Laxmi Konwar

Customers first..

Reviewed 2017-04-03

I find Vivonet user's friendly and with very good customers care services. I can usually do all the information and reports pretty easily.Simple and easy to use

Justin White

I've got 99 problems and 98 are Vivonet.

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Years and years of hassle. Probably the reason my hair is grey. I dream of finding something better and ditching. That you can edit from the cloud.

Lanette Smith

Vivonet provides a good POS system.

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Our store has used Vivonet for almost 6 years. The problems we have had were minor and were settled in a timely manner. The system is easy to use and the straight-forward functions make it easy to train new employees. Customer support has been available when needed. The computer access to additional information is very helpful and the support is available for the minimal training necessary.

Angie Chen

Very easy and friendly operating system for restaurant business

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Everything has been working good so far. The only thing is that we've asked if we can have the words on the customer receipt printed bigger, a lot of our customers said they can't read it because the words are too small, but the support team told us that it can not be fixed, because the size of words are set to be like that in the system.

Ed Plunkett

Vivonet2017

Reviewed 2017-04-03

A few years ago we had a lot of problems. This was both Vivonet and our school. We were able to work together and troubleshot the issues and come up with a solution. Since then our operation has been issue free. Great reports and ease of use.

Steve Godard

Great Especially for Multiple Locations

Reviewed 2017-03-30

love the simple yet detailed functionality of the system along with usable analytics the repoprts put out. the platform excels greatly at managing multiiple locations.

Kelley Palaspas

just started

Reviewed 2014-05-21

I was a Posi user for 7 years. Started my own place with Halo. Set up, customer service, training has all been amazing. Set up was easy. Very user friendly! It is quick books compatible!

Mike Condon

Great P.O.S. System

Reviewed 2017-04-03

We love the system, easy usage, great for training staff on register. Have recommended to others for their businesses.