Weemss Reviews

4.68/5 (50 reviews)

Jeremie Mazard

Weemss offers an amazing experience

Reviewed 2018-03-07

The user interface is great, easy and fun to use. Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website. And the responsive functionality makes for such a better experience for our customers. Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing customers to print their tickets and then SCAN them (how amazing is that) once they arrive at the event. On the backend, we could had every information we needed a click away and the feedback presented as graphics gave us great insights about our customers and allowed us to learn about who they are and how to target them. Weemss is also way cheaper than other companies who offer a weaker product they try to pass off as great when its really not. So yes, Weemss does offer an amazing experience!

Elenko Elenkov

Look no further for your ticketing needs

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I'm writing having 2 full years of experience using WeeMss for our organisation. This software turned to be our CRM, to be honest. We're a sports club (NGO) that organise 8+ events per year with more than 5000 participants. 7 running / cycling races and 1 "classic" seminar. Weemss does fine for both types of events - races and seminars. Handling sports regsistrations (runners selecting jerseys, distance and special rpeferences) is easy. Seminars are also great, because the people have print tickets ready as PDFs and ready set as badges. We're using barcode scanners to check-in the seminar participants easily in weemss. With promo codes it's easy to manage sponsorship tickets - we're able to give 1 promo code for the sponsor to skip payment and use the system to add their participants. Our marketing automation efforts are also done using time-based promo codes. I've reported bug reports and feature requests multiple times and the weemss team is happy to respond quickly and thoroughly. Their roadmap pretty much follow what they aimed for as features. Pricing is reasonable, and adding new payment processors is a breeze. What's more - we're currently registering a new company and we'll use the same weemss account, just changing the payment details to the new company. I recommend this software highly - if you have any questions - get in touch with us on www.begach.com.ease of integration, ticket flexibility, marketing automation, api / zapier abilities, uptime, swiftness

Yoana Valcheva

Weemss is the system, which allows us to develop our business and organize our events professional.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Easy organisation of our events, easy registration forms for our customers, easy processing of data. All this leaded to more sales, more income and new opportunities for our business.The best thing in Weemss is that there are many options and settings and in that way we can customize the registration forms according to our needs. Other very useful things are different methods of payments, automatic messages to registrants, the use of facebook pixel, excellent support.

Denitsa Marinova

We use weemss to manage our Innoawards contest since 3 years already.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-10

It is a handy tool that helps us organize submission and evaluation steps of our contest. We are able to create variety of nice entry forms for our participants. We can also clone the entire setup of the contest for the next editions that saves us time and efforts as organizers. The platform offers lean but stylish designs to be used as layout for the event web page. We can share access to the platform for co-organizers or invite jury members to vote on-line. All analytics are exportable which helps keeping track record on activities especially for project-based organisations.

Martin Petrov

Event Management Tool

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Its one of those tools that makes you WOW while using it. I not only use it but also refer it and now we use it professionally in the company I work. The thing I would like to see though is the ability to customize more the design of the event page. If there are may be some templates from which user can choose for their events. Even if they are paid $ would be great in order to have more customized events like a platform such as Eventbrite can allow users. Also if you can modify the whole visual design would be the best and be able to put more pictures inside the text, make it more flexible to adjust where to position different elements on the event page. This will bring amazing experience to your users because it can empower people to create visually great events for their customers which now is a little bit limited and for me this is the only challenge. Even though that I use only your platform now for all my events and my company events as well. Thanks! MartinEasy to use. Very professional looking. All possible options for languages and currencies. Big range of options for payment methods. Simple and very cool! Excellent customer Service!

Victoria Dobrinova

Great for event managing!

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Well, first of all all guests sign up really easy, second - we can customize event page (when promoting free event, it's great benefit), and last, but not least, we can keep in touch with everyone, sending useful info, links and questionarees.As an event host and organiser, we need easy-to-use app so our guests could sign up fast and get as much information they need about the event.

Anais Barthe

Interface really friendly

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Once again, the interface makes it really easy for organizers to use and have a overview of their event. I’ve been able to compare with other ticketing websites that might be slightly cheaper but the interface was not good compared to Weemss. It’s easy to go through the different kind of infos, and easy to take actions without being afraid to do a mistake.

Rob Walden

Best out there

Reviewed 2016-10-26

After previously using Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor and a few others for paid for events - I migrated to Weemss. One of its strongest features is offline payments. Weemss has a really clean, easy to use interface and there are various marketing / promo options that are more flexible than other cloud based software. Customer service is exceptionally quick - (chat room or ticketing on the site). They've just introduced a new pricing system - not sure how that will go down yet, and I haven't worked out what it will mean to us financially for future events and whether I look to migrate again, but given the actual quality of software, and their desire to keep improving it, I think I'm likely to stick with it. Good work!Easy to use / quick to get started / good customer care (Was - pricing system)

Georgi Georgiev

Very simple and complete ticketing software

Reviewed 2016-07-13

I organize events for more than 4 years and in last 3 i am using weemss to control processes and sell tickets.

Victoria Parker

Love it - simple and easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

I thoroughly enjoy the ease of use of the Weemmss System. Without any training, staff can enter event details and make it live.

Samuila Jekova

A great tool that saved us a lot of time and energy.

Reviewed 2015-11-14

WEEMSS is a fascinating tool, which does not require special skills and equipment and is highly user-friendly and reliable. With WEEMSS software we managed to organize our event registration process and tickets sales in a smooth and efficient manner the software managed to support the intensive traffic and overload (the first 100 tickets have been sold in less than half an hour). The ticket sales process is practically fully automated and minimizes the efforts of the event organizers to a minimum. The software provides real-time comprehensive statistics and analytics, which gave us the possibility to adapt our promotional and marketing activities accordingly. WEEMSS software saved us a lot of time and effort during the check-in process at the start of the event 500 participants were checked-in within minimum time, ensuring orderly entrance and accommodation of participants. Our experience with WEEMSS is extremely positive and we will continue to use their software in the organization of our future events.

Jessica Wallace

Makes Business 1,000x Easier

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Just makes life so much easier! I haven't found any software I'd like better for my event platform. -Takes nearly all the hassle out of event registration/ticketing -Easy to use/intuitive website and setup -Fairly fast customer service help; chat usually available -Easy to clone events -Super customizable registrations -Easy to scan entrants in on the Weemss app -The most affordable platform I've found

Rachael Ruffin

Great for Growth

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-02-15

My friends and I used this service for a small nonprofit. During ticketed events, we found Weems made it easy for us to set up, test, and track our sales. We were able to pull info directly from the system based upon the demographics/registration info we set up. The system was easy to use and gave us notifications and updates on how we were doing without having to log in. It was great. Easy to use and a great range of registration information could be added. I also appreciated the ability to set sale times to open and close without having to physically log on to "turn the system on/off".

Galin he

Easy to use and adaptable piece of software

Reviewed 2017-02-08

It was easy to setup initially apart from the payment gateways. Fr my business clone of events was important so happy this feature was introduced. Selecting seas and rows was also important aspect. The fees are a bit high and will be nice to be cheaper.Easy to use interface

Tereza Rakosnikova

Weemssuper

Reviewed 2017-02-08

I did quite a thorough search for a ticket selling app online and I came across 5 different apps but only Weemss had all the features I was looking for. We are using Weemss for one year now, selling concert tickets and I cannot praise it enough - the whole Weemss team is doing a great job, adding new features, investing in the system to make it better every day and their endless personal support with any type of question or problem is out of the way, THANK YOU. Keep up the good work.Easy set-up, own set-up design of the webpage, flexibility, overal result, zero mistakes, great customer support

John Adams

Wonderful solution for Awards Management

Reviewed 2017-03-24

We run a monthly photo competition and were looking for a cost effective solution to help automate our processing and judging. This product is the best we could find on the market in both value and performance, their is nothing close to it.Cost, ease of use and Awards Management features.

Daniele Buscioni

Excellent online ticketing system

Reviewed 2017-02-08

I've tested several ticketing systems for online purchasing during past months and now I can say Weemss is about perfect. It's very easy to use and configure, very good stage design tool for creating all plants for all kind of pub/club/theatre. I can create every price level for tickets and create coupon codes easily. High customization for ticket design template (with QR code or barcode), email messages for buyers and onepage website for purchasing online with a seating chart updated in real time. Easy integration with PayPal Business, very low fees. Chat support is very good, always finding the right solution. I'm very happy, it cares every detail!easy use, high customization, low fees

Tia Stankova

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-12-09

Great results with very little effort, whether you have or do not have advanced technical knowledge. This software combines convenience and nice design.

Stanislav Atanasov

My experience was smooth and overall perfect.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-22

Easy to use, great features, many available options, low price. Overall perfect user support and experience.

Carly Stemmer

We used this for local networking events and our awards submission process - very easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

It is very easy for people to register and make payments through the software. It is very user-friendly.

Mihail Irintchev

Good software for the money

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Overall satisfied with the product, however certain key features regarding forms and conditional questions are missing (at least when I used the product 6 months ago). I should say, though, that their support is excellent and they did all they could to help me find a workaround for my problem.Fast to setup, easy interface, accepts a lot of payment means. Very good and fast support.

Anaïs Barthe

smooth user interface

Reviewed 2017-02-08

It's really smooth to navigate into the system, and make it easy to set the details of your event. The customer support is super reactive, they answer to my questions almost immediately each time. It's one of the rare ticketing system which accept to set your event in some forgotten currencies :) - Icelandic krona a for my part... +1 for that. It would be great to have a Weemms app on iOS or Android to be able to scan easily the ticket the day of the event but I heard it was on its way...The Interface

Janette Zieger

With weemssI was able to fill my workshop in no time.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

I get plenty of users, because they can buy tickets with just a click.You can setup so many things, like promocodes, marketing tools, analytics and a beatiful event website. The possibilities are huge!

Anonymous

Affordable tool to publish and manage events.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

hassle free management of my event ticketingFirstly, I really like the transparent charging model used by Weemss, it was clear what the costs where and the pricing is very competitive. Secondly, I liked and understood the system, it was intuitive to learn and manage. Thirdly, the supported offered by Weemss was very responsive and addressed my questions and challenges quickly.

Olivier Dusseaux

Very useful

Reviewed 2017-02-09

This website is very helpul and easy to use. It is a big help organizing an event on a private levelTools are easily available and easy to use