All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Weemss

Unified event platform for ticketing and awards management

Weemss Reviews

Pros

The best thing is that it is very easy to use and after the event you have a great list of all the people, who attended.

Maria Z.

Read the full review
Great results with very little effort, whether you have or do not have advanced technical knowledge. This software combines convenience and nice design.

Tia S.

Read the full review
Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing customers to print their tickets and then SCAN them (how amazing is that) once they arrive at the event.

Jeremie M.

Jeremie M.

Read the full review
It charges on certain periods (e.g. once per month). I prefer to be charged once after the end of the event.

Maria Z.

Read the full review
It was frustrating when it came to exporting the work. Also, the response time from tech support was difficult with the time difference.

Claire D.

4.7

Weemss offers an amazing experience

Pros

The user interface is great, easy and fun to use. Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website. And the responsive functionality makes for such a better experience for our customers. Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing...

Cons

Well, nobody likes to pay a fee on each ticket, but unlike their competitors, Weemss only take a tiny portion of the profits and use it to create a better user experience for both us - organisers and such - but also the person buying the tickets. So much that it makes us happy not only to pay less than we would to their competitor, but also to know that the money is used to offer a better experience to our customers. Because we are based in France, we would have liked a more international experience. Some sentences feel badly translated from english to french, and that's something our customers notice. We would have loved to be able to fully customize the printed ticket, which we were only able to remotely do.

Look no further for your ticketing needs

I'm writing having 2 full years of experience using WeeMss for our organisation. This software turned to be our CRM, to be honest. We're a sports club (NGO) that organise 8+ events per year with more than 5000 participants. 7 running / cycling races and 1 "classic" seminar. Weemss does fine for both types of events - races and seminars. Handling sports regsistrations (runners selecting jerseys,...

Pros

ease of integration, ticket flexibility, marketing automation, api / zapier abilities, uptime, swiftness

Cons

we're using the software for running races and there are a couple of things that could be added: - donations as part of the ticket - multi-lingual support

Time saving tool if you manage customer or client events

Pros

It's very easy to set up and create a new event, manage registrations and also collect ticket fees if you're charging for this event. The interface is easy to pick and find your way around. It only took about 15 minutes of being shown around the platform before I was able to get up and running with it myself. Saved a lot of time and manual effort for small events.

Cons

I can't tell you anything I don't like about using Weemss at the moment as this is the first tool of this kind I've used.

Weemss is the system, which allows us to develop our business and organize our events professional.

Easy organisation of our events, easy registration forms for our customers, easy processing of data. All this leaded to more sales, more income and new opportunities for our business.

Pros

The best thing in Weemss is that there are many options and settings and in that way we can customize the registration forms according to our needs. Other very useful things are different methods of payments, automatic messages to registrants, the use of facebook pixel, excellent support.

Cons

It is very difficult to say. For example when we have a free event, we have a hundreds of registrations and hundreds of emails about that. So it will be useful if we could stop that emails but still receive ones for other events.

We use weemss to manage our Innoawards contest since 3 years already.

Pros

It is a handy tool that helps us organize submission and evaluation steps of our contest. We are able to create variety of nice entry forms for our participants. We can also clone the entire setup of the contest for the next editions that saves us time and efforts as organizers. The platform offers lean but stylish designs to be used as layout for the event web page. We can share access to the platform for co-organizers or invite jury members to vote on-line. All analytics are exportable which helps keeping track record on activities especially for project-based organisations.

Cons

We'd appreciate functionality that makes the contest web page bilingual in order to promote the contest and awardees locally and internationally.

Thank you for the review, Denitsa! We're happy to help you organiza Innoawards in an easier and more efficient way. Thank you for the suggestion as well. We will have it in mind and discuss it at our next meeting for product changes

Best out there

After previously using Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor and a few others for paid for events - I migrated to Weemss. One of its strongest features is offline payments. Weemss has a really clean, easy to use interface and there are various marketing / promo options that are more flexible than other cloud based software. Customer service is exceptionally quick - (chat room or ticketing on the site). They've just introduced a new pricing system - not sure how that will go down yet, and I haven't worked out what it will mean to us financially for future events and whether I look to migrate again, but given the actual quality of software, and their desire to keep improving it, I think I'm likely to stick with it. Good work!

Pros

Easy to use / quick to get started / good customer care (Was - pricing system)

Cons

Not sure how the pricing system will now affect me - depending on price of ticket / free events etc. Time will tell.

Very easy to use

Pros

Cons

I can not think of any. I am very happy with my overall experience with weemss.

Thank you for your review! We're happy Weemss makes your work a breeze.

My experience was smooth and overall perfect.

Pros

Easy to use, great features, many available options, low price. Overall perfect user support and experience.

Cons

Unavailability to add more then one name to a ticket - as my event tickets are group it will be nice to be able to add more then one name ... or if it exists - to be easier to find as I was unable for the 2 events I organized.

Affordable tool to publish and manage events.

hassle free management of my event ticketing

Pros

Firstly, I really like the transparent charging model used by Weemss, it was clear what the costs where and the pricing is very competitive. Secondly, I liked and understood the system, it was intuitive to learn and manage. Thirdly, the supported offered by Weemss was very responsive and addressed my questions and challenges quickly.

Cons

I wanted to embed a Youtube video in the description content for my event listings, however this was not possible, at least in December 2017.

Very useful

This website is very helpul and easy to use. It is a big help organizing an event on a private level

Pros

Tools are easily available and easy to use

Cons

Te colors of de layoutand background too dark to me

Event Management Tool

Its one of those tools that makes you WOW while using it. I not only use it but also refer it and now we use it professionally in the company I work. The thing I would like to see though is the ability to customize more the design of the event page. If there are may be some templates from which user can choose for their events. Even if they are paid $ would be great in order to have more customized...

Pros

Easy to use. Very professional looking. All possible options for languages and currencies. Big range of options for payment methods. Simple and very cool! Excellent customer Service!

Cons

Limited ability to customize the design of the landing pages.

Great for event managing!

Well, first of all all guests sign up really easy, second - we can customize event page (when promoting free event, it's great benefit), and last, but not least, we can keep in touch with everyone, sending useful info, links and questionarees.

Pros

As an event host and organiser, we need easy-to-use app so our guests could sign up fast and get as much information they need about the event.

Cons

That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Weemss gives you so many great features.

Interface really friendly

Once again, the interface makes it really easy for organizers to use and have a overview of their event.

Pros

I’ve been able to compare with other ticketing websites that might be slightly cheaper but the interface was not good compared to Weemss. It’s easy to go through the different kind of infos, and easy to take actions without being afraid to do a mistake.

Cons

My country currency wasn’t directly supported by Weemss or the gateway payment platform. So payments had to go through conversions before arriving into my bank account. And we were losing a bit for each transactions.

Thank you for the review, Anais. We're glad you're happy with Weemss interface, usability and features. We actually do support your currency - we support all currencies in the world. It's the payment gateway that doesn't support it.

Very simple and complete ticketing software

I organize events for more than 4 years and in last 3 i am using weemss to control processes and sell tickets.

Cons

Love it - simple and easy to use!

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy the ease of use of the Weemmss System. Without any training, staff can enter event details and make it live.

Cons

The ticket commissions are quite expensive. We find that when using the system, we are paying a significant commission.

A great tool that saved us a lot of time and energy.

WEEMSS is a fascinating tool, which does not require special skills and equipment and is highly user-friendly and reliable. With WEEMSS software we managed to organize our event registration process and tickets sales in a smooth and efficient manner the software managed to support the intensive traffic and overload (the first 100 tickets have been sold in less than half an hour). The ticket sales...

Makes Business 1,000x Easier

Just makes life so much easier! I haven't found any software I'd like better for my event platform.

Pros

-Takes nearly all the hassle out of event registration/ticketing -Easy to use/intuitive website and setup -Fairly fast customer service help; chat usually available -Easy to clone events -Super customizable registrations -Easy to scan entrants in on the Weemss app -The most affordable platform I've found

Cons

-Invoice is in Euros, despite my settings being for USD; drives me a little crazy Other than that, I don't really have any complaints.

Great for Growth

My friends and I used this service for a small nonprofit. During ticketed events, we found Weems made it easy for us to set up, test, and track our sales. We were able to pull info directly from the system based upon the demographics/registration info we set up. The system was easy to use and gave us notifications and updates on how we were doing without having to log in. It was great.

Pros

Easy to use and a great range of registration information could be added. I also appreciated the ability to set sale times to open and close without having to physically log on to "turn the system on/off".

Cons

It would be nice to receive notifications on a basis other than daily.

Easy to use and adaptable piece of software

It was easy to setup initially apart from the payment gateways. Fr my business clone of events was important so happy this feature was introduced. Selecting seas and rows was also important aspect. The fees are a bit high and will be nice to be cheaper.

Pros

Easy to use interface

Cons

price

Weemssuper

I did quite a thorough search for a ticket selling app online and I came across 5 different apps but only Weemss had all the features I was looking for. We are using Weemss for one year now, selling concert tickets and I cannot praise it enough - the whole Weemss team is doing a great job, adding new features, investing in the system to make it better every day and their endless personal support with any type of question or problem is out of the way, THANK YOU. Keep up the good work.

Pros

Easy set-up, own set-up design of the webpage, flexibility, overal result, zero mistakes, great customer support

Cons

Some features need to be finished to perfection, but any coment I give to the team is considered and they are always trying to find the best solution for me or at least promis to work on it .....

Wonderful solution for Awards Management

We run a monthly photo competition and were looking for a cost effective solution to help automate our processing and judging. This product is the best we could find on the market in both value and performance, their is nothing close to it.

Pros

Cost, ease of use and Awards Management features.

Cons

Not yet having the ability for the customer to upload their entries during the registration and payment process. It is currently can only be done via a link they receive via email after they have completed the payment.

Excellent online ticketing system

I've tested several ticketing systems for online purchasing during past months and now I can say Weemss is about perfect. It's very easy to use and configure, very good stage design tool for creating all plants for all kind of pub/club/theatre. I can create every price level for tickets and create coupon codes easily. High customization for ticket design template (with QR code or barcode), email messages for buyers and onepage website for purchasing online with a seating chart updated in real time. Easy integration with PayPal Business, very low fees. Chat support is very good, always finding the right solution. I'm very happy, it cares every detail!

Pros

easy use, high customization, low fees

Cons

nothing

We used this for local networking events and our awards submission process - very easy to use.

Pros

It is very easy for people to register and make payments through the software. It is very user-friendly.

Cons

We used this one time for awards entries and registrations. If we could export the entries into word or PDF docs, that would be helpful.

Good software for the money

Overall satisfied with the product, however certain key features regarding forms and conditional questions are missing (at least when I used the product 6 months ago). I should say, though, that their support is excellent and they did all they could to help me find a workaround for my problem.

Pros

Fast to setup, easy interface, accepts a lot of payment means. Very good and fast support.

Cons

Does not support conditional questions (like questions that depend on some criteria, like currently selected ticket category). Also, when a question is deleted from a form, all the answers that were historically collected for this question in the past are also deleted.

smooth user interface

It's really smooth to navigate into the system, and make it easy to set the details of your event. The customer support is super reactive, they answer to my questions almost immediately each time. It's one of the rare ticketing system which accept to set your event in some forgotten currencies :) - Icelandic krona a for my part... +1 for that. It would be great to have a Weemms app on iOS or Android to be able to scan easily the ticket the day of the event but I heard it was on its way...

Pros

The Interface

Cons

We need an Weems app for smartphone or tablet to be able to scan easily th ticket the D-DAY

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.