Wild Apricot Reviews - Page 6

Easy to work with

It has helped coordinate the membership and the event planning. It has saved hours of doing all of these things manually.

Pros

The support and attentiveness to wishlists and problems is exceptional.

Cons

The financial system is very complicated and it is very easy to make a mess of it all if you do not do things in a specific order.

Good website for smaller clients

My experience overall has been great. I have moved several of our smaller clients over to this platform because it was a more cost effective option.

Pros

the ease of building pages and events. I can teach anyone how to use this software and how to build and track events easily.

Cons

The limitations on contacts, without paying for upgrades.

My review

Excellant

Pros

It’s great and I like how you are constantly listening to your community and implementing improvements

Cons

It lacks a modern way to create name tags for events. As we are an events driven organization, this is cumbersome to export. There’s needs to be a more interactive way.

Great Software Package

Signing up with Wild Apricot has doubled our membership and on the way to tripling it. It has solved the member communication and renewal issues we had.

Pros

ease of use, provides easy access for members to stay informed, automated renewal feature, registration feature for events, email members easily

Cons

sometimes slow to update calendar but that is probably my connection when I am on the road

Exceeds all expectations

This simple to use yet thoroughly developed site has been a delight to use for our non-profit. We have a database of approximately 600+ contacts. We use this site virtually every day to post a variety of monthly events, capture contact data such as desired continuing ed credits, and specialties. Further it is used to advertise the events and capture attendance and payments. We can then produce reports....

Pros

Please see earlier submission

Cons

The only challenge I have is probably more a user issue rather than a software function. I have difficulty modifying a web page.

Easy to Use Software and Great Customer Support

Our organization has been very pleased with how easy it is to learn and use our Wild Apricot site. Without extensive web design experience, we have managed to build a website that is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate for both members and administrators.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to navigate, even without much tech knowledge or experience.

Cons

The email capability of the software is less than what we would like, but customer support has been open to hearing our feedback and we believe there is potential for improvement.

Why we find Wild Apricot a value to our organization of casual technology users.

We utilize Wild Apricot to run our non-profits business. It's fairly easy to use, especially for a bunch of casual technology people and the customer service is prompt and timely.

Pros

easy to use, tons of functionality

Cons

not as intuitive as we would like...then again, we tend to be casual users of technology.

Review of WA from amateur website designer

My only experience is with the website side of WA. I am not a web designer and have had no problem learning how to do this by using the support provided by WA. I find the web design part of the software package pretty intuitive. When I run into problems or questions, I have been most impressed with how quickly my requests for support are answered. In addition, WA seems to listen to requests for future changes and does updates pretty frequently.

Pros

Ease of use and quick access to support when needed

Cons

I would love help with SEO because that is something I don't totally understand. We are an organization of volunteers with little to no web experience.

Excellent Program

We have a diverse and disbursed group of retired federal law enforcement with varying levels of computer ability. We have found that Wild Apricot works better than we had expected and allows us much more flexibility over the range of matters faced by our membership. We are very pleased.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Would like an immediate notification when email's fail to be delivered.

Best Choice for Member Associations

As membership grew to over 150 it became clear that we needed a better solution than Excel spreadsheet and trying to send emails to all our members through our personal or work accounts. We considered 3 options and Wild Apricot was the clear choice in terms of capabilities, security, features and pricing. We were able to import the data from that Excel spreadsheet and our membership database was created within minutes with amazing accuracy. As a non-profit association of women in the financial services industry we are very hung up on cost/benefit, and we couldn't be happier - Wild Apricot is a very high value for the cost; we recommend them highly.

Pros

Ability to maintain membership database with automatic membership renewals and online applications.

Cons

We are only able to link to one PayPal account.

Pleased With My Results and Value

Generally positive

Pros

Stable and reliable. I have succeed in deploying three different sites all with different needs.

Cons

Some additional customization without CSS would be nice. I would like to see more variety in the templates.

Club with 1,000 members likes Wild Apricot

Our cycling club successfully uses the Wild Apricot platform for the day-to-day operations of the club.

Pros

Basic services provides effective infrastructure.

Cons

We use the RSS and it sometimes changes without warning with updates. We'd like to integrate it with Google Calendar and MeetUp. We need an API.

Great Content Management System for Clubs

Overall, an excellent value for the investment. Using it has helped our club to implement events more easily and keep the content current.

Pros

End-users can update the web content without knowledge of the web or other web tools.

Cons

A closed environment, the APIs should be opened up to allowed data integration.

After three years in our 1400 member organization

Divest of wild apricot partners and own up to providing good tech support.

Pros

Enormous capability, without any real tech support. Email support from Russia is not helping. We could assist.

Cons

Very difficult to learn .Poor WordPress integration.Wild Apricot partners not a substitute for tech support deficiencies.

A great association management software system!

We have 8 clients on this software and it's phenomenal. A fully-integrated system designed for ease of use. We manage the web site graphics and content, membership, contacts, events, finances, communications and much more. Great value for the annual cost which is cost-effective for associations. Very highly recommended by me and my team of "Wild Apricot followers".

Cons

Couldn't ask for a better tool for our non-profit, beach community association!

Quick set up, easy to use, great support with minimal technical knowledge you can have a robust site with great membership management features and you can't beat the price for such great tools and tremendous documentation, support and community! I would recommend Wild Apricot to anyone without hesitation.

Pros

Ease of use, great documentation/help and community (oh, and the PRICE for such robust features and support!)

Cons

We've had to jump through a few hoops to get the event registration tools to work with registration of families but have been able to work around for the number of times it was needed (once a year).

Don't expect improvements.

Pros

I will have to think on this one. I guess - the price BUT, you get what you pay for.

Cons

Web page builder is not intuitive, lack of new features, poor customer service, no response to any of the registration action items that have been requested for YEARS. I could go on for quite a long time. We have used it for four years now and our team has had enough. I sent an email to them and it took WEEKS for them to respond. They have never made ANY upgrades to the software that are noticeable...

Price increase

Good but will not renew. They are only interested in the money

Pros

easy of use but they keep increasing the price of their product

Cons

Because we use paypal and not theirs they are going to increase the annual fee in 2020 just after they just increased the rate by 40%

Membership Management Made Easy

Pros

Wild Apricot's template-based design made it easy for me to set up my membership system for my clients. I was in need of an application that would allow me to distinguish between my clients and those who had been referred to me by others for the same type of assistance. This platform made it easy to do something I initially thought would be very complicated.

Cons

The user interface system is a little challenging to work with. The pricing structure has changed since I opened my initial account and it doesn't seem that the services warrant the increase.

Perfect for Non-profits

I feel very strongly about giving a favorable review to Wild Apricot. I am the Membership Chair for a small Friends of the Library group and the program provides all of the tools we need to manage our membership, send email blasts to members, recording donations to our organization, allowing members to register for our upcoming events, and all-around maintaining of our web presence (including allowing folks to join our group and pay their dues online). The support staff is amazing and never fail to respond within 24 hours, and with explicit and easy to follow instructions - always in a cordial and polite way. Wild Apricot is A-1.

Pros

Membership maintenance and ability to create and send email blasts.

Cons

Ease of editing content on email blasts and web pages.

Receptive to feedback

It's refreshing to work with a company that listens to user feedback and continually strives to better and improve the client experience. Thank you!

Pros

User friendly

Cons

When I cut/paste from a Word doc into the email feature, the formatting doesn't always translate.

I continue to love this software.

Truly grateful for their customer support - very responsive.

Pros

Hands down, customer support. They truly listen, respond and validate the consumer. They adjust as needed over time.

Cons

Can sometimes be clunky when trying to format things to post on the website.

Wild Apricot is an Outstanding Platform for Austin Skiers Non-profit Ski Club

The functionality and ease for the end user makes this a super platform for our web site. Technical support is top notch too!

Pros

The way you can set up your web site and the functionality.

Cons

Sometimes you need to be an IT professional with programing experience in order to do some of the set up.

Excellent system for membership organizations

Very supportive customer service

Pros

I can monitor and control all things financial and membership along with events. I have eliminated all paperwork and can respond to member’s needs very quickly

Cons

Rigidity for some aspects on the home page

It's a no-brainer

Pros

The introduction of this membership management software is hands down the best thing we ever did for the administration and control of our club.

Cons

I'm struggling to find something negative to say.