Womply

Cloud-based reputation management platform for businesses

Womply Reviews

Pros

The functionality of the online application were so awesome. Everything was easy to use and understandable.

Nikki W.

Womply seems like a great source and site that I will be looking into further for what else they have to offer.

Briauna N.

Easy to use and the their customer service is awesome.

FRANKLIN M.

Cons

It has been horrible and have caused me to miss my second draw.

Benjamin W.

The lack of communication with anyone that works for Womply.

Emily A.

I'm frustrated with the company when they tell me that service tickets are handled on a first come first served basis and in 2-4 days.

A Simple but Underwhelming Software

Transcript

Jordi: Hi, I'm Jordi, I'm in business development in the fitness technology industry, and I would give...

My Daily Go-To Platform. I use Womply's Reputation Defense for managing and responding to reviews.

Saves me a TON of time, and helps our brands build loyalty with our guests by quickly responding to their feedback.

Pros

1-stop shop for all of my online reputation needs. You can respond to all types of reviews right from the platform, which saves me lots of hours a week. I don't have to log in to 90+ review sites (22 restaurants x Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook, Google) to respond to our guests. Womply is the 1st thing I open every morning when I get to the office. Super responsive customer support make this product one of my favorites.

Cons

The analytics centered around reviews/reputation could use some work. Their team is very open to suggestions, so I know anything I mention gets put on their road-map. I know they are working on ways to make all of their features more customizable, which will be awesome too.

a dream head start thanks to Womply

very easy to follow directions , would consider and recommend to others.

Pros

very user friendly, the whole process was simple and straight forward

Cons

couldn’t think of an answer honestly ...

PPP Loan Administration

Pros

The functionality of the online application were so awesome! Everything was easy to use and understandable. Timing of the filing and getting the PPP Loan was timely for all that was going on. All functionality needed was there to make it easy and timely to file. Docusign was a GOOD feature so nothing had to be printed and scanned.

Cons

Nothing. I can't think of anything at this moment.

Fast Lane PPP

Womply needed to offer a live customer service department when they started making changes to the Fastlane system and process because one of my clients loan got cancelled when the note was ready to sign without any explanation or reason! All that he needed to do was sign his papers, but Womply sent the email to the incorrect email address and canceled his application and now he’s still waiting for...

Pros

PPP Fast Lane … I’ve used it for my business PPP application and also referred and manged 9 additional small business applications as well for my clients… The application process started out pretty smooth until Womply started making changes to their security controls and electronic application platform. Unfortunately this diminished the reliability and usher friendly capabilities of the PPP loan application...

Cons

See above…. It hit shitty and they need to hire some real people to handle important questions or let them talk to the SNA themselves!

Could be better with customer service

My overall experience was OK if you niche is here and there but overall no problem just really devastated about the communication and customer service I pride myself very much on customer service because I am in customer service myself I’m in hospitality I run My own business especially when it comes to my clients in customer service and make sure that I am extremely communicative and they are very much aware of what’s going on

Pros

It was easy process did not take long and it was very seamless

Cons

Absolutely no help from anybody could not call could not talk couldn’t ask a simple question as in should I apply if I run a daycare that’s just an example simple questions and relay simple answers

A Simple but Underwhelming Software

Not loving it. In the first month I've sent 145 requests (manually, because Womply's automated service will only send 15/day) and gotten 0 responses from this method. I understand that you can only lead the horse to water, but this is crazy.

Pros

Womply aggregates all of your review platforms so that you can respond and manage reviews all in one central location. I appreciate that you can either use their pre-written messages or create ones of your own, customize the review request email/text, and can see the split of total reviews, positive reviews, and negative reviews.

Cons

For one, Womply pulls customer information from your credit card processor. Since there are laws about what that company can collect and give out, you will often not have an email address, never a phone number, and never a last name. I'd say you are actually only able to send review requests to 70% of purchasers (that may be too generous a number). For some reason it also allows you to attempt to resend review requests, only to give you a red pop-up message that you can't. Waste of time.

Thank you soooo Much Womply. !

Amazing. Very easy to use. So thankful. They helped save my business.

Pros

So easy to use very explanatory wouldn't use anything else.

Cons

I didn't dislike anything about it honestly, everything was great.

God bless

God bless

Pros

Excelente Service God bless thank you service

Cons

God bless excellent thank you me very happy

Field Supervisor

None

Pros

Very easy to use and understand the product

Cons

Easy to use in daily basics. Employees said they like new features

Got funded when no one else could

It worked so that was great. No banks provided feedback and Womply got it done and had lenders that processed more PPP loans than any others. This type of lending has never been done before the past year and I congratulate Womply for figuring out how to get it done when everyone else stumbled through the process. Big help to small business owner's like myself.

Pros

It worked in a fairly timely manner. Took about 2 weeks for each loan.

Cons

There was very little feedback. When there was a funding problem there wasn't feedback about specific issue and following the instruction led you to chasing your tail for a bit.

An excellent option for gaining more review

It has given us a great deal of reviews from real customers and we love it! It’s also saved some customers from never returning by giving us the opportunity to address their problem without the issue being published online for everyone to see.

Pros

The app that allows you to text people links to leaving you a review is the best! Our managers are required to ask three customers per shift for their phone numbers for this very reason The fact that it doesn’t send people who rank you 3 Stars or less to your review sights but rather to a private form to message you is amazing. My managers are actually encouraged to text dissatisfied customers so we can be in further contact with them after they’ve cooled down and make things right

Cons

I wish you could personalize the text message that is sent out... the wording doesn’t match our brand

Thanks, Brielle! We've noted your feedback with our product and support teams. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out: (855) 929-9111 or support@womply.com.

Streamlines the process of handling reviews!

Awesome! It definitely saves me time and makes sure that I stay on top of all my reviews.

Pros

I can respond to most reviews directly through the site, rather than having to log into each review site individually. I also like getting the email notifications, so that I know when a review has posted so I can respond to it. Before, I may forget to log in for a few days, so I might not respond to a review for a week or more.

Cons

I wish the notifications could be faster. When I get the email that I have a new review, that review is usually already two days old. It then takes another day to post my response. If there were a way to speed up the process, that would be wonderful.

Thanks, Cathy! We appreciate the feedback and have noted it with our product and support teams. Hope you're doing well!

Womply Keeps You Informed!

The site is user friendly and provides a wealth of information to help a business owner see the "big picture".

Pros

I love being promptly informed of ALL reviews, from various sites. I don't have to monitor all the different ratings sites to know how we are being perceived. I always share all reviews, positive or negative, with staff. Since we receive an overwhelming number of positive reviews, it is a real morale booster for front line staff and makes all of us proud of our company.

Cons

I wish more businesses were using Womply. When we are compared to other similar businesses, their zip codes indicate they are not close enough to be serious competition. Still, it's nice to know how we are performing vis-a-vis other similar businesses that are included.

Thanks, Judy! Hope all is well at OnTarget. :)

Great Program

Pros

This is a great tool to use to reach out to your clients and I love that I can easily view my reviews and that they client can easily click a social media platform once leaving a positive review.

Cons

Nothing seems to be faulty for what we use this for so far.

Thanks Mandi!

Don't Use Womply

Our overall experience has been extremely disconcerting because we thought we did our homework and thought that they were an okay company providing a nominal service that may be useful to some, but we could not see any value or ROI. We feel as though they betrayed our trust and disregarded us as individuals and just processed us as a number and brushed us aside, then someone internally made a mistake and instead of owning it and fixing it they have chosen to take the role of a bully and refuse to resolve it. In our opinion we believe that you should not use this service.

Pros

If you are not computer literate and would like to manage your reviews online you can utilize a dashboard to reply to these reviews in a single location. Womply promotes that they will assist to help you manage your online profile and reputation. Be aware that a number of companies like Womply, Yext, Main street Hub, etc and more.... Do your homework first...

Cons

They performed a fraudulent billing on our account by continuing to bill us after we signed up for a trial period. After verbal and written attempts to discontinue the account they continued to charge us and we are currently still trying to resolve the issue after 11 months. We have filed BBB & FTC complaints and have tried to speak with upper management but have been refused. Today I was told that "they don't have any upper management for me to talk to". As for the technical aspects of their service; after reviewing the dashboard and the trial period we discovered that they actually provide anything that you can't sign up for on your own and receive notifications from Google, Trip Advisor, Bing, Yelp, & Facebook.

Hello Thomas, we apologize for your frustrating experience. After reviewing your account, we have confirmed that you received a refund after your cancellation. If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team directly.

Excellent Resource

We had been spending a great deal of time checking reviews prior to WOMPLY, now it is done easily on a single platform that notifies me when a review is posted!

Pros

I love that I can see, and respond, to all of my reviews from a single platform! Love the daily updates, as well as the weekly and monthly reports!

Cons

Honestly, it has been getting all of our passwords updated to use the software to it's fullest capability!

Hi Jim, Thank you for your feedback. If you ever need help working out your passwords, our team is happy to help. You can reach out at (855) 929-9111

Womply

Pros

It is nice that client communication for services go directly to our in-box. Especially during COVI, it is nice to hear from clients about how we are doing.

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far.

Thanks Becky! We're so glad we can help you keep in touch with your customers during the pandemic.

GROW ONLINE

Overall I would give womply a 9/10 for how it functions

Pros

Womply is great to push for reviews for your business. You can also keep up with your competitors and what they're doing in sales. You can read the reviews, send out requests and replay all in one platform.

Cons

The cost of monthly access is pretty steep but worth it if you need to build up your online status.

Hi Kelly, Glad the software is working so well for you! Thanks for the feedback.

Womply is Best

Payroll

Pros

Very easy to use and it was great way to get funds for your business

Cons

Don't need no improve. It's was great like it was I was funds very fast

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

It was been great, they have answered all my questions and been very helpful.

Pros

The ability to see all my data and make decisions on the fly.

Cons

Nothing so far, its been great! I wish I could have a bit more training but that isn't a software issue.

Thanks, Doug! We appreciate the feedback. Also, we're happy to provide all the training you need. Give us a call at (855) 929-9111 for a VIP walkthrough.

Womply

Glad to move away from this technology to more up to date point of sale and billing systems such as Square or Stripe

Pros

Liked the reporting and analytic tools, like it showing when customers from multiple platforms gave business reviews so we could respond on a timely basis

Cons

Very out of date. With Womply, we had to have a landline and merchant processor machine which made it very difficult to bill customers directly in the field. They sent promo emails trying to sell me things I did not need on a daily basis.

A must for business owners

Pros

It’s a tool to ease some of the necessary functions of running a business. It frees up time to do other things.

Cons

So far I haven’t found something I don’t like

Works Well

It was ok but too expensive for a glorifed review site

Pros

The Reviews section was nice to have in one location but the whole reason for this software that was proposed was to keep track of my

Cons

Once i had my wife enter thousands of customer emails for the database i couldnt export it for a back up or to use with constant contact if i wanted to

Thanks, Gregg! We'd love to hear more about your experience with customer emails so we can improve the product. Please contact us at (855) 929-9111 or support@womply.com. Thank you!

Womply review

Womply is a very accurate and fast software helping me every time to manage my customers.

Pros

Womply allows you to manage the customers and their reviews coming from all the social sites.

Cons

I've nothing found yet anything to hate in thus software. It helps me to manage the reviews very well. If I will got one, I'll update my review.

Womply works for us and will for you

Pros

Everything is in one place. Just login in to one site.

Cons

not much to dislike, everything is there and they call you if there is an issue