WorkTrip Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)

Charlotte Armstrong

WorkTrip Truly Reduces Travel Stress

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Pros
- Very easy to use on the computer or cell phone. - Shows your future and past trips - Shows all travel reservations along with confirmation numbers - Allows users and organizers to add information and even pictures - Allows users to set reminders for all on the trip or for yourself

Cons
I honestly have not found a con yet. I have been on about 5 trips using WorkTrip and it has kept all my travel information in one handy location each time!

Response from Switch Four

Charlotte, thank you for the positive feedback! We love hearing how easy WorkTrip is to use and how helpful it is.

Samantha Heckman

All your event planning needs in one location!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-01-24

Phenomenal! The support team at WorkTrip is extremely responsive to any questions or concerns and provided all the training I needed to get me and my team going. The software was very user friendly which was a huge benefit to my team as we had users of all ages!

Pros
I can't pin down just one thing! WorkTrip is a user friendly software that helped me organize, plan and execute events increasing efficiency across the sales and marketing teams. The fact that I could store all my documentation, create schedules, load travel details and send notifications all in one spot was absolutely amazing. My team loved this app and I enjoyed having all my documentation available onsite.

Cons
I can't thing of anything I don't like about this app.

Response from Switch Four

We love hearing how WorkTrip increases efficiency across teams! Thank you for your feedback, Samantha!

Keri Hamel

Can't Go Without WorkTrip!

Reviewed 2020-01-27

WorkTrip has helped my Marketing team become more efficient and has lessened the number of emails sent for questions between Marketing and Sales. It has greatly impacted the sales team while traveling because they know anything they may need is in their phone and can be up on their screen in just a few seconds!

Pros
WorkTrip allows us to easily and efficiently relay information to our team regarding travel arrangements, trade show information, post event surveys, keeping all documents associated with the events all in one place. Everything my team needs for traveling to and from their events as well as all the info associated with their events, is all at their fingertips!

Cons
There isn't a single thing that I don't like about WorkTrip! There is room for improvement and they are constantly working to add more benefits to make using their software even more beneficial!

Response from Switch Four

Keri, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that is has made your marketing team more efficient and positively impacted the sales team!

Alesia Willison

WorkTrip is a Lifesaver for everyone at Trinity3

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Everyone who uses WorkTrip at Trinity3 Technology, loves it. Myself and my boss use it to input information for our sales reps and our sales reps are users who swear by WorkTrip. Because of WorkTrip, our sales reps can easily access the travel that they need whenever they need it, whether it's at the office or at the airport!

Pros
I like that it is really straightforward and easy to use. It is very easy to input information such as flights, hotels, and rental cars. It is also very easy to view the information on a desktop as well as the mobile app.

Cons
Sometimes, when I want to put the same flight into two different events, the software does not allow me to duplicate the same exact flight for two different events. I usually end up having to change the confirmation number a bit.

Response from Switch Four

Thank you for this feedback, Alesia! The flight duplication issue has been resolved and now allows you to add and edit any information necessary. We hope you continue to enjoy WorkTrip!

Daniel Hoeffel

Couldn't Travel Without It

Reviewed 2020-01-08

Pros
I couldn't travel for work without it. It's an unbelievable way to organize work travel. Being able to have all of my travel and outside the office work documents and schedules in one place is a necessity. Makes everything easier and is super easy to us.

Cons
I enjoy everything about this aaplication, nothing I like the least.

Response from Switch Four

Thank you for your feedback, Daniel!

Aaron Pues

WorkTrip Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-01-08

I've loved it. It's been a great experience so far.

Pros
I like the ease of use. The app makes it extremely easy when I travel for work. Everything is right in one app in the palm of my hand.

Cons
There could be more features. Being able to function with the app more would be ideal.

Response from Switch Four

Thank you for this great feedback, Aaron! We have some great new features planned to launch this year that we hope you will find useful. Stay tuned!