AnyDesk Reviews - Page 2

1,027 reviews

Easy of use

In the worldwide pandemic period of Covid 19, Anydesk ran a major role in our business. we was in a situation that need to work from home and give the support to all the users who are also working from home, at that time this tool was a life saver for IT and for the business as well. this tool made our life easy and very efficient. with the optimizations, this application runs really smoothly in any low bandwidth internet connections and environment. i really glad to have this application use in our organization and i really want to thank for all the developers who sweat for this tool. this app was really a life savor.

Pros

the simplicity, easy of download, size of the download file, easy installation, network optimized for fast access, good quality and very useful features such as sound transfer and copy paste option is working awesome. its very easy to tell a new user to go to google and download anydesk. and because of the size of the application, its fast and easy to install to any device. even to a mobile.

Cons

i didn't find any bad in this application. as an IT person this tool fulfill all of our IT needs. simple and fast

AnyDesk is excellent for collaboration and remote assistance

With AnyDesk I can collaborate with work colleagues, in a stable and organized way, it allows us to do a recording session, in this way a video can be shared with other employees, this helps to save time, it is a very safe software since it has a password and Two-factor authentication, it is possible to use it on almost all platforms, the iOS version is easy to use and practical to monitor other devices remotely.

Pros

I have used remote connection software since many years ago, and over time, some improve and others get worse, AnyDesk has been one of the ones that have improved the most over time. Its interface and tools are the things that stand out the most from the competition. What I like the most is the organized way its Dashboard is, since it shows the devices to which we have remote access, we can add the name we want to have a better order, I like that its connection is stable and fluid, it has Two-factor authentication, that's extra security that many of their competitors don't have.

Cons

One detail that I don’t like is when the full screen is used to control other devices, the brightness of the screen gets brighter; even when we have the brightness to the minimum on our PC, it is somewhat annoying when you are in a place with low light.

The best remote desktop software

The great advantage of having Anydesk is that no matter where I may be, I have the facility to connect and attend a computer. Anydesk has saved me from many troubles, because many times I am not in the office, and I need a file from the computer. this software gives me the opportunity to get it quickly and easily. Also, this software is very well suited to my work as much of my work is now remote.

Pros

I like Anydesk because it is a software that I can control a remote PC, and be able to access documents or other files, also its free version has many useful tools, it allows me to examine any remote computer, I can also control and install this service to monitor and control any other computer of different operating systems. I also like that it doesn't take up much memory space.

Cons

Although it offers more tools in its free version compared to other remote desktop access software, there are some details that should be added such as audio calls.

Faster & most easier remote desktop sharing application for managers

Overall, Any Desk is light weight, easy to use screen sharing tool that makes things eay for clients as well as client managers. Its free version allows to connect one desktop at a time but premium versions have lots of features that helped me save time on resolving my client issues I will suggest startups to use it first instead of paid tools in market if you want to communicate faster and seamlessly.

Pros

I loved their one click screen sharing without have to open all day to reconnect. Also they have taken proper security measures so that one have their privacy in their control. I can even organize my recent desktop connections so that I can reconnect any of them easily without regenerating code every time. It works seamlessly even if my network bandwidth fluctuates in between any screen sharing session.

Cons

I would love to continue with any desk if they have improvised on accessing low resolution displays for HD display screen. And its is really near to impossible to handle android screens on laptop screen sharing.

Being in Control of your computer from anywhere around the world

I have used the app to solve both personal and business problems. I remember a time when my workmates were stuck with food and data entry on our kitchen computer, I could log in from another country and do things as if I was there. This helped a big deal.

Pros

AnyDesk is one of the smartest applications that saves time and unforeseen costs of travelling long distances just to attend to issues on a computer, or other remote gadgets. One good thing I like about AnyDesk is that it is worldwide, being used by hundreds of millions of people across the globe. It is also supported almost an all the operating systems like windows, Android, Mac, Linux, Chrome,...

Cons

No option to chat with the person on the other side, either through text or calls. So you rely on other communication apps to talk to each other. It would be good to add a feature where communication would be made directly via the AnyDesk.

AnyDesk is a very good tool

Overall, AnyDesk has been a great tool and has done its job better than expected. If you are seeking for a good, reliable and affordable tool to use, AnyDesk is definitely the way to go.

Pros

While using AnyDesk, I have managed to control the host device easily and quickly, without issues and lags during the session. It has never failed me and it has a lot of options that allow multiple tasks, even the complicated ones to be performed flawlessly and in a simple manner. The options offered in this tool will do everything that you need and the interface is very neat and nice.

Cons

The connection speed is not the greatest if the internet quality varies. In other words, if you are using mobile data where you are on the move but still using the tool, it might get slow or lag at times or even freeze. Still, it goes back to normal quickly.

Cross-Platform Remote Desktop

Overall, AnyDesk is the one program I cannot live without. It exceeds all my needs and I would be lost without it.

Pros

I wanted a remote desktop solution that would work on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi and AnyDesk checks all those boxes and more. I use the remote access and file transfer features daily. I am able to access all my systems from a single computer and do everything I need. I am even able to remotely troubleshoot for my parents. The flexibility of systems makes AnyDesk the most-used program on my computer.

Cons

I have really nothing negative to say about AnyDesk. I do wish some features were not behind a paywall or that the pricing system was a single payment rather than monthly. Those have more to do with the company than the software itself. The software does everything I need it to do and more.

Easy and Convenient Remote Support Tool

I am very happy with this small size but full of features remote solution.

Pros

I like Anydesk because it is small in size and easy to download instantly when it needs. Sometimes, I need some IT support for my official purpose. I inform IT officer, they attend to my problem and solve this easily via Anydesk. Here in Anydesk, you can select different permission to control your pc. You can disable some permission to protect your privacy while another user will use your pc by Anydesk via the remote network. It is really easy to handle and transfer files easily. I can be connected from anywhere and solve any technical problem by remote support via Anydesk. This tool can run on a slow network also compared to other similar tools don't work well in slow networks.

Cons

This tool should have audio call features. It can make ease for remote support. Sometimes, it is necessary to talk with another user, due to the absence of an audio call feature, communication becomes slow via chat.

Great Software for Remote support

Great, service was nice and answered question even before we bought the software in less then 24 hours

Pros

Remote control is fast and easy, really easy to set-up, you can set your company logo and branding, everything is pretty easy, and everything can be configured from the admin page. All the feature you really need from a remote acces software, plus some cool feature, not seen in most software

Cons

the auto-update feature does not work on a custom client, but if you have a deployment solution is pretty easy to deploy the new version

Manage remote devices easily

Pros

Love the ease of use, lets you connect to remote devices and they have a version for almost all major OS. Helps us connect to remote users and give them quick resolutions, saves times to visit their places. TO get a quick support one does not even need to install the product, it can just be executed without installation on Windows. Connecting to mobile phones is a big plus, but does not let you operate phones, only view. The personal edition is also free and does not bug you to subscribe to a paid edition.

Cons

Crashed on a remote computer once, but that's an isolated single event. Drag & drop file to remote desk does not work, I always have to transfer files by using ctrl+c +v. Would also like to see the ability to control mobile phones.

Best FREE solution for Remote Desktop Connection

Overall experience of using AnyDesk is really good to me and its the best "FREE" alternative for remote desktop connection software. Data consumption also very low and its very user friendly software.

Pros

Anydesk is a user friendly remote desktop connection software and it outruns major "paid" remote desktop connection software in many ways. User can connect with a remote desktop in hassle free way . It also gives file transfer between two desktops and not only that it gives many features like Privacy mode, Clipboard and many useful features. Lastly data consumption is very low comparing other remote connection apps.

Cons

When we come into cons Anydesk and good internet connection is a must factor. If you having a bad internet connection it causes lag on remote computer and you are not able to work properly. But you can drop image quality and continue on your work.

Security when accessing remotely with AnyDesk.

We have achieved many benefits of remote access with AnyDesk, access is very secure, there are no complications to provide remote support to our clients, also the security to access a computer is very good, not everyone can access a remote computer, since It offers very good encryption and passwords that make AnyDesk more secure.

Pros

I really like that we can access the computer remotely, this software allows great security, the encryption is very good, the installation is very simple, the interface is dynamic and with a slight learning curve, the support and remote access is easy to do, problems are solved and it allows a great fluidity of work.

Cons

It is a system that allows us to solve problems instantly, accessing a computer remotely is not complicated and the acquisition license is not expensive.

We are able to cut costs on site visits with AnyDesk remote control.

My overall experience with AnyDesk so far has been amazing especially because I work with a large number of clients who need technical support. I don't have to be there physically to do this as long as I have the user id I can access their computer using my phone or laptop. With this, the company has been able to cut costs spent on site visits to clients places.

Pros

AnyDesk allows me to offer technical support to my clients remotely. I like how the end users can share files remotely while sharing the screen and performing any task. Minimal lags and can connect to multiple computers at the same time.

Cons

Your security can easily be compromised as someone who has permission to access your computer remotely can spy on you. Tends to slack off with slow internet connection.

Fantastic free & paid tool for accessing remote desktops

We have certain tools tied to US IP addresses and allowing our team to be able to access these from across the globe is a huge benefit to our daily operations.

Pros

I want to say the price -- we've been on the free plan for many years. I imagine they'll migrate to a more consistent paid model down the road but even with that in mind, it'll be worth the expense. It's a very lightweight, easy to use way to have our team access remote desktops from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The install process could be a little more streamlined, but other than that no complaints. As it stands the app can run natively with the downloaded file, though a prompt to install afterwards was a little confusing but easy enough to figure out.

Anydesk Review

Its a best remote access application to access computers even with basic internet speed, easy to share perform file share between remote and host computers, able to provide permissions which is only required for the person who access, even remote printing is possible through anydesk. It is very easy to setup and not even installation is required to run the app. But it will be inaccessible if remote user starts moving cursor and also lacks modern and competitive features.

Pros

Very smooth to access even in low bandwidth network which only takes less internet and easy to perform unattended access

Cons

Anydesk requires computer management tool similar to Teamviewer where we can manage and access all the computers under that account.

Wonderful remote support application

We used a different application in Windows based systems, but we installed machines with different operating systems. they contained linux system. We could not connect to linuz systems from other application. We started using anydesk because we had problems switching from windows to linux. and we are very pleased.

Pros

The application's interface and management screen is very good. The screen image quality is very good when I provide remote connection. Connection speed is very good.

Cons

The application works well. Not difficult to install and use. There is no feature I do not like.

Zero complaints!

Pros

I love everything about this software. It is so easy to use and very responsive when logging in to remote desktops.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. It is simply excellent!

Anydesk Review

I liked working with anydesk as I can help people online with very little hassle they can see exactly what is going on, installation is easier also not so expensive that it makes it out of reach for people. For a support program one of the better ones

Pros

Very easy to use picks up all screens if thier are multiple screens involved. Very secure not just anyone can get in you have to accept the person and also it is very consious of if you changing system files it likes to warn and make sure you know that you are doing this. Value for money - even on the free version the options are great Easy for customers to use as well don't require length installation for it to work

Cons

Very little to dislike about the program really enjoy the functionality and use of it. A nice program

Fast Remote Desktop Platform

In my daily life Anydesk is a best way to start a remote work with my employee and clients. I have used anydesk to give some demo of any softwares to my client.

Pros

Anydesk is easy to use and completely free platform for use. Anydesk has a simple process of starting the remote work. I have used my daily life and it made my life easy.

Cons

It doesn't have any security related things. Sometimes they have not disconnected automatically.

Great alternative to the market leader

My use case is to connect to my private pc or the one of my mother mainly. Although i connect to other family members as well to help with tech problems every once in a while. Although there is no address book, the last connected devices are still shown and i have yet to outrun the ammount of last connected devices. When i use a new device to connect from I just keep a note with the IDs.

Pros

Always worked super fast and reliable whenever i needed it. There are chat and file copy features that also work really well whenever i used them. The UI is fresh and intuitive.

Cons

The addressbook doesnt come with either the free or the basic tier... Which means you have to remember the names given to the pcs you manage

AnyDesk el amigo de la tecnología

En general Anydesk es una aplicación que de ser utilizada de manera correcta puede eficientar muchos de los tiempos de la empresa. El poder dar o recibir el control de tu equipo de manera que ambas partes estén de acuerdo de esto mismo hace a anydesk un aliado necesario.

Pros

Lo que más me gusta del sistema de anydesk es que puedes conectarte desde cualquier punto a equipos remotos. En mi experiencia esta funcionalidad la vamos utilizando para la resolución de problemas técnicos por parte del departamento de informática. Anydesk cumple con lo que promete, un sistema gratuito con el cual puedes conectarte de manera distante a otros equipos.

Cons

En general el mayor defecto que le veo, es que suele ser un poco inestable una conexión a largo plazo. De resto creo que es una aplicación que ha hecho que se disminuyan costos en la empresa, ya que desde esta misma podemos evitar dar vueltas a los talleres de tecnologías de info por temas que se pueden resolver desde vía remota.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Amazing Virtual desktop support Around the world.

Our remote offices are in different cities with long distance, before any desk we have to send our resource for resolving issues from our nearest regional office its take hours or 1 day minimum depend on distance b/w locations, we can't afford delay due to huge numbers of customers transactions, Therefore we study and select ANYDESK to solve these kind of urgent issues in minutes.

Pros

Connect and resolve county-wide remote location issues in seconds. take help with chat option at destination end. Remote access from windows, macOS, Linux OS. take control of problematic PC to resolve issues via Mobile app. file can be transfers via anydesk

Cons

Network Dependency. Internet speed Dependency. No third party audit has been performed on AnyDesk. Installation is must be required for any change in systems.

If the network conditions are good, AnyDesk is the go to software for remote access.

In overall, AnyDesk is my go-to remote access software as so far despite the few negative experiences i rarely experience, it has never let me down.

Pros

I am generally happy to have discovered this software. Not only has it allowed me to support clients remotely but also proved to make my life very cost effective. As long as the remote client's laptop/desktop is connected to the internet and i'm granted access am able to support fully the client. Furthermore, once connected successfully the connection is very stable with clear video quality.

Cons

As good as the software is, it can get really frustrating when trying to use keyboard shortcuts when connected to a remote device. Basic shortcut keys such as Ctrl+Alt+Del, or copy-paste function don't work and sometimes can be frustrating especially when time is not on your side.

Anydesk is the best free remote software to access another computer.

I am able to work remotely and do my job exactly as I did it before the pandemic. I can access files, do file transfers and use software remotely.

Pros

Anydesk was the perfect solution when my TeamViewer stopped giving me free remote access to my work computer. Anydesk has faithfully worked well for me except on a few occasions, I have been able to do remote work easily during the pandemic accessing files that are on an office server and computer.

Cons

There have been rare occasions that Anydesk has disconnected on me in the middle of something and had trouble reconnecting for a while.

AnyDesk is one of the best remote desktop software solutions

Overall, it is a great tool and software solution if you need to control your devices from a remote place. It connects fast, works properly regardless of the quality of internet connection and provides a stable link to your device.

Pros

The AnyDesk software solution for the remote desktop control is one of the best. It offers multiple options and tools integrated into a nice, very easy to use interface. Very easy to adapt to it and use it on any device.

Cons

The file transfer is not the greatest, regarding the speed of file transaction from the host to the "slave" device. It goes fine the other way around but for some reason I have been experiencing difficulties.