Book It Now Logo

Book It Now Reviews

LP

Lory P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

I love Book-It-Now (a.k.a. Inn Keepers Advantage)

I was able to solve my reservation system problem when I lost the other system. We choose to only use the basics of this system for now and look forward to using more of the features they offer in the future. I am very grateful that I was able to find Book It Now because it was exactly what I was hoping for at the right price. After I got used to using this new system, I absolutely love it. I found many others that were a lot higher in price with features I didn't need.

Pros

Awesome customer service!!! Ease of use overall, the way the reservations are laid out on the board and the price - is what we can afford! Being able to hook into other OTA's and have one calendar is very helpful. Also being able to hook into a different credit card company at a lower price and integrate it with our reservation system is wonderful as well. I really like the nice way it integrates into our website and has a ease of use for our guests to make a reservation. Also I love the text service as well.

Cons

I don't feel there are any cons. Haven't found any yet and this is my second year of using this system. In the beginning I found it a little hard to learn at first. However, I think that is my fault coming from a real bare bones basic reservation system into a much better reservation system. However now that I am comfortable, I hope I never have to find another reservation system again. This is it!

Lory, Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that the Book It Now system is contributing to your current success. I know that changing systems can be a challenge, but it sounds like your transition turned out well. Best wishes for a successful season.

DF

Drue F.

Must Try It!

My experience has been wonderful. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] travelling to our town for training, and participating in a webinar for more training, I feel that they go the extra mile. Being a smaller inn that uses fewer of the capabilities, I've never been made to feel that I am "less important" than larger inns who pay for more capabilities.

Pros

Standing very much above others, in my opinion, is the amazing customer service associated with the software. I am also impressed by their constant updating, responding, improving of their product based on changing situations (COVID) and customers' feedback. They have a really great can-do attitude. I also like how they explain the implications of some of the set-up in terms of their impact on broader policies/customer service, and in relation to industry norms (i.e., they see their product as part of an ecosystem, not as an isolated standalone). And their training is wonderful, fluid, and timely.

Cons

There are a few small areas where I believe things are perhaps a bit counter-intuitive or clunky. However, these are far offset by the wonderful and personal customer service, the constant successful efforts at improvement, and the flexibility to actually make these changes and listen to customers directly. In addition, I really do think that this is a fine software, actually, as it is more than my business personally needs and is very cost-effective. I feel that I am paying for what I use and need, and that, should I so choose, I have the option to pay more and get more. I like this a la carte approach a lot.

Thanks Drue for taking the time to give such a thoughtful review of our product. I think it will help others when making their booking engine software choice. I know that the demise of your Webervations system forced you to change software, but it sounds like it was a positive change for you. It has been our pleasure to serve you and the Lanesboro lodging community.

ma

michael a.

Great reservation system for B&B Inns

Our inn is an upscale Select Registry and AAA 4 Diamond property. Our initial project with Innkeepers Advantage was when we switched to Book-it-Now, their online reservation system. It is a comprehensive online booking tool - intuitive, and easy to use. We were fearful of change from the system we knew, but with their hands-on, personal customer support, the transition was seamless. The team is amazing...

Pros

Comprehensive and intuitive - this is truly a one-stop shop for all you will need.

Cons

In all honesty - we have tried other systems and Book-it-Now lacks little or nothing.

MW

Michael W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Barkwells depends on Book It Now

All in all, it has been a pleasure. With our previous service, we kept saying “We wish we had this capability. Now, we frequently say, “Wow, this is great, we can do that…and also this!”

Pros

Having total control of reservation availability is exceedingly important to us. Innkeepers gives us total control over the occupancy map. We can set different minimum stays, restrict check in and check out days for different units and override those to fill vacancies and minimize unrentable holes in the calendar. This total flexibility has been instrumental in eliminating vacant nights, maximizing revenue and pays for itself, many times over.

Cons

There is a depth of functionality and it takes a little more training for our front desk staff than the previous system.

Michael, Thanks so much for your wonderful review and also for your business.

PC

Paul C.

Perfect Solution to end a Nightmare Situation

I was desperate to leave Eviivo.com after a horrendous botched conversion that almost put me out of business. Book-it-now was very supportive, the product works and I never looked back.

Pros

Easy to install, well supported by small staff of conscientious people with an abundance of patience. Handles all mainstream transactions easily and interfaces with the leading OTAs.

Cons

Reporting is very transaction oriented - which is fine when you're handling transactions. However, the reporting doesn't summarize things the way I need to use the data. This is common in the 3 reservations systems that I used.

Thanks for your review. We are so happy that you found us and like our system. We are always working to create new reports and welcome any change requests from our customers. Just let us know what you need.

JS

John S.

An Excellent Reservation System

My experience with the Book It Now team has been excellent. They go the extra mile to make sure you know how the software works, and are readily available after that to assist you, should a problem arise. It is the best customer support I have ever experienced from a software company.

Pros

After having used Rezovation Property Management system for seven years (a system that I very much liked... but they were purchased by Eviivo and the product was discontinued) I was very particular about what I wanted in a "new" reservation system. Thankfully, I discovered Book It Now, which I absolutely love!!! The system is very user friendly, and the customer service outstanding. I could not be happier with this product, and would recommend it, without hesitation, to any innkeeper.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this wonderful software. It is outstanding!

Thank you for the nice comments John. We are happy to be of service to you.

VB

Vance B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Book it Now and InnKeeper's have been a key factor in our current success...absolutely essential

I guess learning about this sort of software?

Pros

Apart from it being very user friendly and thorough its features save me an enormous amount of time as it is programmable to launch a number of needed communications automatically. The software syncs well with the key on-line travel agents and email platforms and provides key management reports for business operations. As newcomers to the hospitality industry we have benefited greatly from the depth and breath of this software. But, perhaps most importantly, when we stumble or our ignorance catches up with us the team at Innkeeper's are always there to explain, walk-us through the correction, or in many cases - respond with "Let us fix that for you!" This is an extraordinary value for the service provided

Cons

As we any software there is a learning curve - steeper for those of us that are new to hospitality than others - at the present time we cannot identify anything we dislike

Thanks Vance for the great review. We are delighted to be a part of your success.

GS

Gar S.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great product ~ fantastic support

Pros

No down time; ease of set-up and use. Support has been amazing ~ timely, available and information is clearly presented. I have spoken to their support teams many times (a dozen or more), not because of system problems, but working hard to leverage the system capabilities. Reports are also easy to generate so that we can track bookings, taxes, inventories etc...

Cons

Took a little longer to set up and go live than we had wished - perhaps because of our communication and logistics with OTA's. Quickbooks synching would be nice as well.

Gar, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you in the future.

EM

Ellen M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We switched to Book-It-Now and they made the transfer smooth and were extremely helpful.

I'm able to make reservations more efficiently and quickly. I have more options with integrating the system to other online travel companies. I have worked with the same person from the sales through implementation and training and that has been so helpful.

Pros

Book It Now is user friendly. It runs smoothly, no freezing up, when searching for, or saving information. Our previous software would give me error codes almost every time I saved data or preparing a report etc. I like the ease and format in printing documents.

Cons

We haven't had the system that long, but so far, we haven't encountered any negative issues with the software.