Chaport

Multi-channel live chat and chatbot software for business

Chaport Reviews

Pros

I love that I can schedule my team's hours. I love that we can save responses and that it has brought us more leads than normal.

Alyssa B.

Lourdes T.

Marcela S.

Cons

Downloading a chat just gives me a text file, and it's useless.

Alyssa B.

Limited mobile app, not optimised for iPhone X. No option to include knowledgebase as other live chats do.

Luis P.

Sometimes the conditional logic fails to work.

Luis P.

4.8

Great Web Chat Functions

We are able to talk to customers right away, solving problems and sending leads to our team faster than if they had to find our site's contact form.

Pros

Cons

I would like it if any data, like phone, email, name and notes were saved to the email when you email a chat transcript to yourself. Downloading a chat just gives me a text file, and it's useless.

Simple, yet awesome software you must have on your website!

What can I say more than that yesterday we installed the Chaport chat on our website and this morning we got our first lead! What more would one want?

Pros

The things I liked the most is the easy of use, GUI is intuitive and you don't need any training for that. Me and my colleagues use Windows and Android app and it's working flawlessly. You have the ability to customize the look of the chat, sounds, and many more. Installation into WordPress is easy with their plugin. And I must say that their customer support is more than you could wish for!

Cons

None. Everything is as explained on the website.

Chaport Chat Support

Excellent! I would also like to use it for our company's website soon!

Pros

It's cheap and super easy to deploy. It has a free trial that gives me access to most, if not, all features. Took me less than 30 minutes to get everything setup. I also like the customer service, they helped me with the most basic questions and try to "dumb down" for me.

Cons

It's not as robust as other more complex live chat support like livechat, but it meets basic needs. I would recommend this for SMBs who would like to increase page engagement and tight on a budget.

Simple live chat solution

Chaport is a simple live chat solution which has provided my business with a straightforward way to communicate with potential customers through my website. Although it could be improved in may ways, with more functionalities, I believe it is a great software if you're only looking to offer your website visitors a chance to communicate with you more quickly and easily. Great for new leads.

Pros

The best things about Chaport are: - Really easy set-up - Easy to use - Mobile app to chat with website visitors - Clean backend platform - Customisation of chat - Able to decide when/where to show chat - Improves visitor engagement - Customer support responds promptly

Cons

What I don't like about Chatport is: - Really limited options - Limited mobile app, not optimised for iPhone X - No option to include knowledgebase as other live chats do - Sometimes the conditional logic fails to work

Thank you for your feedback, Luis! We'll optimize our mobile app for iPhone X soon. As for the functionality, we're constantly adding new features. At the same time, we want to keep the product as simple as possible because the simplicity is one of our main benefits.

Exactly What I've Been Looking For!!!

I got my first chat while I was literally still adjusting the settings. I don't know the exact numbers, but it IMMEDIATELY increased my engagement and I actually increased my sales by over 200%, in the first week of using it. I know that I may be an anomaly, but I am proof that it can happen.

Pros

This software/service is a complete "Diamond in the Rough". I have been searching for months for just right fit. The chat-bots that are the most recommended on blog posts and videos are FAR too expensive (at least for someone just starting out) and they all seem to lack something that I need. And then I found this one. It works PERFECTLY, and gives me everything thing that I need! It actually had MORE than I ever expected. I FULLY plan on scaling up with this product as my business needs also scale up. Bottom Line: Absolutely Love It!

Cons

So far, I haven't found one thing that I like "the least". I am just starting with it, but I have zero complaints. The only thing that I would change is the ability to adjust where the little bubble shows up on the screen (more than just choosing left or right) - but as far as I know, NOBODY has gotten that far... Maybe they'll be the first... [fingers crossed]

Thank you for your feedback, Claude! We are happy you like Chaport :) If you want to adjust the position of the chat icon, you can do it using our API: https://docs.chaport.com/api/js/v1/?javascript--cq#appearance. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.

Great Software and Great Support

Chaport is great and we use it daily. Their own support staff uses the product, and they respond promptly when we have questions, and they are very knowledgeable

Pros

Makes communicating with our customers simple, and the software works really well.

Cons

I wish there was a dropdown box to select pre-defined replies, rather than having to start typing part of the message, to bring up the response.

Does what we need it to do.

Pros

Easy to integrate on our website, and web UI is easy to use

Cons

Need real time updates push to mobile device.

Thank you for your review, David! We do have mobile apps with real-time push notifications: https://www.chaport.com/download. If you run a web-/desktop app and a mobile app simultaneously, a push notification will be sent with a 30-second delay or won't be sent at all if you read the message faster than in 30 seconds. We added the delay so that you weren't distracted by push notifications when working on a computer. If you want to remove the delay, just let us know. We'll help you do it! :)

Very pleased with the product

Pros

Chaport is very intuitive and easy to use. It has a nice and simple design which I like very much. They also have a great support team. They always helped me if there was something that wasn't clear to me.

Cons

So far no cons, I am very pleased with it :)

Fast and Easy to use!

Chaport is awesome! Their CSRs are really helpful. Just drop them a message, and they'll be more than happy to help.

Pros

It's really easy to install and use; you can have it up and running in no time. If you need custom web integration their well-documented API got you covered.

Cons

No(?) chat bubble customization.

Chaport Live Chat Review

Pros

Very usful software, the best thing about this is multilingual chat widget. Also the price is 0$. You can customize your chat and that is also intresting.

Cons

Installation instructions and requirements are a little bit confusing, but you only need some extra time, and you can use a really intresting software

Impressive live chat price/functional wise

Being able the chat on the website makes it low profile to contact us for our customers. It leads to better conversion.

Pros

It is easy to use and in configuration. I implemented the live chat in 2 websites and being able to receive chats from both websites in one app makes it very useful. Pricewise there is no other comparable live chat with the same configuration options. With one operator for 2 websites for approx 8 euro per month makes Chaport Live Chat payable for smaller companies.

Cons

Changing the team name, base message in chat only in PRO trial mode and not afterwards is a strange one in my opinion. Personally i went to the PRO version after the trial, so there is no negative effect left for me. Furthermore the configuration for multiple website is easy in the API, making it possible in the front end would be a plus for users who aren't experienced with api's.

Helping us improve our customer service

I love the improvement we have made. The colors, the images, everything is very nice. I would clearly recommend it.

Pros

We used to have another live chat service but we didn´t have very good results. I made some search and found that Chaport had a reasonable price and good features. It´s working wonderfully and we have many more contacts from clients. And the Customer service is very good.

Cons

The only thing it´s not very good (but I have seen it´s not better in other live chats) it´s that sometimes we miss the contact of the client. It would be better a pop up or something. The sound is not very loud so we need to have more seats to make sure one of us hears it. But as I say, I haven´t found any better one.

The most beautiful and simple live chat I have used

It increased the number of leads we generate from our website. Now we pay less for the live chat software (in comparison with LiveTex and JivoChat that we used before).

Pros

Very simple and fast. Beautiful chat widget and operator app. Quick access to history. Useful features like group chats & file sharing. Powerful free plan for 5 operators

Cons

Only basic customization & reports. Can't change the incoming message sound. No possibility to modify operators' saved replies by admin.

Highly Recommended for Small Businesses

Pros

How easy it is to use and how they have desktop and mobile apps so i can chat through live chat whenever and wherever i am. The pricing is always fair and affordable.

Cons

Very little negative things to say about Chaport. They can always improve the customization and options but it works perfectly and seamless currently.

Nice chat if you are interested in selling online!

Easy to use! Nice design for the user and for the administration.

Pros

Easy to use and no clunky UI. I liked the design too, it adapts very well in our websites.

Cons

There is room to improve some things, maybe the message when they change the page are looking can be a shown as a timeline instead of a message in the chat. But they are open to hear any suggestion.

Amazing tool

This was definitely my best experience with live chat software untill now.

Pros

Plug and play. Intuitive. Fast. Clean. Amazing

Cons

The app notifications were delayed, but the helpdesk told me that this was meant to be this way when you have the app open next to the browser version of chaport. When I closed the browser version, the notifications came through immediately. Really great product.

Really easy and perfect product!

Pros

It is very easy to use and as a designer I love the whole design system. Good job, Chaport team! Keep it up!

Cons

It would be perfect to add custom backgrounds.

Chaport is great!

Overall, it has been great.

Pros

It is easy to set up and use. I like the ability to see info about the chat participants' systems

Cons

It would be great to have a way to save a standard reply for all users.

Simple. Has what's necessary for the most start ups. Most affordable.

Just started, excellent so far!

Pros

Easy to install and use Fairly quick to respond support team Best pricing (at the time of writing this review) Mobile app and various integrations via Zapier make it easy to never miss messages

Cons

Still at start up stage, or so it seems. Typos on the website and emails. Not so easy to use API and Zapier, since need to request tokens and invitations manually via email. Having proper ticketing/support option and ability to give users respond to email directly (when operator replies) would be good to have and make it a good competitor of long time players like Zen desk.

Live Chat for My and Your business

Pros

We had everything we needed except emojis, but developers added this feature fast enough. great customer service!

An easy solution

Pros

For low-demand users, the Chatport PRO version is easy to use and manage.

Cons

The good thing is that you can integrate other communication channels. We can offer our customers quick help in finding the right parts.

Excellent user experience

Pros

- ease of installation (used it on wordpress) no errors, although it was a really big and messy wordpress site. no database errors, no delays in speed; it really went quick and smooth. - user interface and experience is wonderful. - can be installed on multiple websites with 1 licences. - quick support response. - low pricing overall.

Cons

honestly, I couldn't think about anything major. really good experience.

Excellent solution for small and medium size businesses

Pros

Very handy and fast set up. Customer support is good

Cons

may lack design options. No android app.

Thanks for your review, Shervin! We do have the Android app. Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chaport.chaportmobile

Very good Chat Service

Real time Comunication with the customer is really important and can convert faster.

Pros

Really easy to use, and there apps for the phone.

Cons

Sometimes the conversation past conversations are shown (just on the client side)

Easy and effective

Very quick and helpful responses

Pros

Very easy to set up, very usable, solid feature set

Cons

Couldn't control the embedded widget as much as I would have liked