Convoso Reviews - Page 2

KH

Kenneth H.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Convoso and Us

For the most part Convoso is by far the best and easiest dialer to use from an administrative stand point. It's pretty much set and forget on the Agent side (few exceptions aside).

Pros

I like the functionality of Convoso. As an admin I move leads around a lot and anything from uploading lists to determining how many times a lead has been called, to pulling recordings. Convoso Makes it easy with their GUI

Cons

I don't like the fact that if we want/need to add features it's at a price based off of the amount of licenses we have. Having a floor with over 80 Licenses any cost of additional features being restricted to Cost of Feature X amount of agent's limits my ability to add features because it's not 1 set cost. It's 1 set cost x agent licenses.

CB

Chris B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

OK dialer with lots of issues

Convoso is an ok dialer with a high price tag and a litany of issues that have plagued our call center. Despite their supposed "highest level support", we've encountered problem after problem. The dialer is decent for setting up drip campaigns and workflow automation, and you'll like it if UI is very important to you, but for us it lacks important features such as a true speed to lead report and the...

Pros

+ Nice UI and design + Easy to navigate

Cons

+ Constant issues and bugs one after the next + You're locked into their ecosystem and overpay for DIDs and DID management + Above average cost for the platform as a whole

HG

Heather G.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Making more Revenue with Automation, Ease of Use and Contract Rates

Awesome support, technology unparalleled and a strong emphasis on compliance and future AI and automation.

Pros

The software increased our contact rates 3x which increased overall sales 3x. In addition, the reporting dashboards allowed us to vastly improve a number of efficiency and agent behavior issues. The dynamic scripting allowed us to pop different scripts and compliance protocols increasing sales.

Cons

This is one of the more pricier softwares but you do, as they say, get what you pay for. I do pay 5-10k more a month than I would with another software but it makes me 250k plus more a month in sales!

KA

Kyle A.

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Pros

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

Cons

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Yogan M.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

13Ten Convoso

Product has helped tremendously to increase productivity and help our campaign and business grow with the amazing features that comes equipped with the product.

Pros

Product is very user friendly and the reporting makes everything all that much more easier to manage productivity.

Cons

The only dialler I have used that has no cons.

Thanks for that great feedback Yogan! We've heard similarly from other customers that the solution is both robust for managing sales and lead gen campaigns, and at the same time easy to use. It's true, our real time and historical custom reporting rocks. :)) Good to hear you guys are really driving ROI with the Convoso solution!

JW

Jason W.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

A pricier but more customizable dialer that we've grown with over the last 6 years

Pros

The software is built for our current needs. It's flexible, customizable and for the most part, transparent.

Cons

No ability to screen-share as an admin or manager in real time with my agents. Lack of ability to even monitor, let alone barge or whisper with an ipad or iPhone or iOS operating system.

MV

Michael V.

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

Pros

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

Cons

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

HD

Hoang D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

Pros

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Cons

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

IC

Imelda C.

11-50 employees

Contact Center VOIP and dialer for inbound or outbound calls

Pros

If you have a contact center with more than 10 agents, this is a good dialer to use. It has a good quality of voice. You can customize the disposition based on recyclables or non recyclable leads. Calls come in smooth most of the time and wait time is just right. It is easy to use and since its a web based tool, just log in at any browser, hit availability and you are good to go. Forms when filled up are saved automatically. Caller id also works on inbound calls.

Cons

There would be times that you might be waiting 5 minutes or more for the next call, it seems that calls not coming through even if you are available. It means that the browser might have frozen, you need to logout and log in. However, if you log in it might say that you still have an active session, you need to clear browser and cache in order to log in and use the tool again. There would also be times that there's a delay. You might hear a phone call ending , you just need to click reconnect. There may be times that you can not hear anything on the line. It may depend on connection.

SO

Sheena O.

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

Pros

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

Cons

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

JA

Jann Andrei J.

Convoso Review

Overall experienced was well. I don't have much complain about it.

Pros

What I like about Convoso is that it's more efficient compare to the other software system we've tried back then.

Cons

The least that I like about it is that the scripts can be delayed sometimes.

SC

Sebastian C.

Convoso Review

Pros

One of the things that I like most about Convoso is its automated dialing feature. It saves me a lot of time by dialing numbers automatically, and I can focus on talking to potential clients. The platform also has a powerful lead management system that allows me to keep track of all my leads in one place. I can easily sort, filter, and prioritize my leads based on their level of interest and urgency.

Cons

occasional technical glitches, although the support team has been prompt and helpful in addressing these issues.

WW

Wil W.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Does what we need

Support is always very good and we have had no major outages or issues. Overall happy with our service.

Pros

DID spam mitigation has been amazing, predictive dialer works as well as any we have used. Answering machine detection is very good.

Cons

Expensive telecommunication charges. Above the industry average with not much wiggle room.

BF

Billie F.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Convoso In Use

I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

Pros

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

Cons

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

JC

Jason C.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Health Insurance Agent and Convoso

Convoso is more reliable

Pros

Convoso does a great job or filtering out spam calls and ensuring that our systems are up and running.

Cons

I wish there was an infinit lead search, and I wish that the lead telephone number was formatted as (123) 456-789, instead of 123456789.

AS

Ashley S.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Overall easy to use

For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

Pros

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

Cons

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

OL

Orville L.

Insurance, self-employed

Overall satisfied but needs minor improvement.

Overall it has been a great experience.

Pros

Easy to pull up information for my customers. Easy to make, transfers, and conference calls. Overall the features are user friendly.

Cons

The call backs that I set up for the day, if I don't get to it in time, that call back would be removed that same day, and I have to search through my call history to find that person again. The system should allow you to hold on to your call backs for at least 2 to 3 days, instead of removing it later that same day if I don't get the chance to call or disposition the call.

CS

Charles S.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Convoso Review

Overall a much better experience compared to previous CRM or calling software used

Pros

Easy of use with calling and customization

Cons

Outbound selection was difficult to navigate and was never able to set it per user. Additionally couldn't find a contact to reach out to in regards to it

RL

Ron L.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Most amazing CRM on the planet

Where do I start? My onboarding experience was amazing and super enjoyable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredible. My onboarding process took about 3 weeks and it was a bit fast tracked since I needed to leave Vanilla Soft by a certain date and they jumped through hoops and bent over backwards to make sure I was ready. On our Whatsapp chat, I was able to ask any question I...

Pros

Customizable and easy to use for the admin and user.

Cons

That I didn't find it years ago. Where have you been my whole life?

NB

Natalie B.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great capacity for the price

Pros

This software has immense capabilities and has allowed us to be more dynamic day to day in our sales process.

Cons

Because the system is capable of so much, and because some settings are similar or override one another there is a learning curve to understanding the structure and logic behind the system.

EM

Erle M.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Friendly and very approachable team

We've tried many different phone systems in the past, but no one has ever beaten convoso's support team and the system functionalities.

Pros

I like their team, They will extend their efforts just to make sure the satisfaction of a customer is met.

Cons

Like all systems and programs, I've experienced a minor bug or glitch when we were using this. It won't affect the overall performance.

KS

Kaleb S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

Pros

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

Cons

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

KL

Kasey L.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Everquote Convoso

Pretty good, it has snags here and there but overall for a the amount of stuff the site can do, its pretty good

Pros

It does allow us to contact 100's of people in a day, and 90% of time I don't have to sit and let the line ring and ring while I waste time waiting for a lead, I like how it cuts me straight to Voicemail

Cons

It needs lost of cache and cookies space, if I have any other tabs open, convoso slows down to where I cant start my script because the callers name and script is not populating fast enough

HD

Holly D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers needs

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

Pros

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

RS

Randel S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great customer service

Pros

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

Cons

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.