Prestavi

Streamline processes and tasks with interactive workflows

visit website

Prestavi Reviews

Best way to handle your customer interactions!

Compass is quite intuitive and clean. The creators advertise a streamlined workflow and business process and this has been the case for us! We take inbound calls for many facilities across the nation and Compass has been the glue to hold it all together and insure our agents are giving the appropriate info, in the right timing, to the caller they are currently live with. I'm very impressed with the responsiveness of their team to our questions. They are lightning quick to dispel concerns and insure full, proper operation of their software. You can't go wrong partnering with the guys at Compass!

Pros

Intuitive and clean software! Easy to understand from a managerial perspective as well as agent perspective. They employ innovative ideas in this software that are not found in other competitors such as Zingtree. It greatly helps in routing our agents through call scripts. As a QA Manager, reports are easy to review and insure quality. By design, there is little error your agent can make when using this software. From guiding the conversation of a call, to sending caller info through the correct channels, Compass keeps us on track and accurate.

Cons

Still working out some small initial kinks and adding features, but this has in no way diminished the quality of their product.

Compass for an Inbound Call Business

We had decided to try out Compass for a few reasons. Mainly, we wanted our agents to have a standardized script for inbound calls. Not only did Compass help our agents answer all of our clients' calls more professionally, but the features that were implemented into our scripts have made our whole process more quick and efficient. Our agents used to have a number of windows open on each inbound call, and compass was able to help put all the required reference information into each separate script.

Pros

- easy to navigate - customizable fields to fill out with call information - CUSTOMER SUPPORT: A+++ - tons of helpful features and integrations

Cons

- some bugs here and there, but they were always fixed instantly after reaching out to Compass

Pros

Compass is incredibly user friendly and constantly evolving and being improved upon. I couldn't imagine doing my job without it. Because of the interactive workflow and nature of the software, it helps me stay on task and engaged with my work.

Cons

The layout can be somewhat confusing for new or less experienced users.

Very easy to use

I have been able to consolidate multiple applications and make business run a lot more smoothly.

Pros

It is very user friendly and allows me the flexibility to do with it exactly what I need. Very easy to use.

Cons

Integration was not difficult, support is helpful, and it is easy to use. I don't have anything negative to say.

A Godsend

As a phone answering service, Compass has proven to be the best solution for both our short and long term goals. rep is one of the most responsive people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Anyone thinking about choosing Compass for their business solutions should know that they will be in good hands!

Pros

One of my favorite things about Compass is how simple and intuitive it is to use. A user doesn't need an entire tutorial to teach them the ropes---all one has to do to learn the software is to log on and start working.

Cons

The site will occasionally crash & bugs will surface here and there, but when they do, they are addressed almost immediately.

Wouldn't be where we are without Compass. Very grateful.

Our Customer Support team answers calls on behalf of businesses all over the US. With Compass, we can guarantee that our reps are guaranteed to get through the intended process, meeting our client's expectations and providing an efficient experience for the caller.

Pros

Clean interface, easy to onboard our Customer Support team on to, much better than alternatives like Zingtree we've tried in the past.

Cons

We honestly haven't experienced anything I'd call a con. We've provided some feedback for what would be useful features, many of which have appeared in updates!