Crisp

All-in-one multi-channel solution for customer messaging

Crisp Reviews - Page 2

Your service is great but as I told you, triggers are missing.

I use Crisp everyday to get feedback on QuelMetier. Their customer support is available 24/7 and was willing to implement most of the features I needed. I recommend Crisp if you need a reliable solution to talk with your clients.

Pros

Great product and very easy to implement.

Cons

Please can you implement triggers. It is not easy for non-programmers to use your Javascript SDK. I hope you will build a plugin for this in the future.

Thank you Benjamin :) Crisp Team is making an automated message system. Leave a message to baptiste@crisp.im to get the preview :)

Crisp is the best livechat plugin I found to talk with your customers

I am using Crisp on my personal blog (www.hackisition.com) and I can definitely tell how reliable the solution is. I benchmarked every existing live chat plugin and they are the bests on the market. They are easy-to-use and quick to implement. You should have a look and try it by yourself.

Pros

Reliable and easy-to-use.

Cons

I would love to have a better dashboard which would list every customer I have.

Thank you for the review.

Keep going guys!

I used Crisp from the early days on Toolwatch.io, I was the one who submitted the product to ProductHunt. Your product is great and is exactly what I was looking for. Keep it simple.

Pros

The simplicity of installing Crisp on my website. Just a line of code to copy paste!

Cons

Honestly, I would have a hard time finding any considering the fact that it is a pretty new service.

Thanks a lot Marc. We already have a public roadmap on Trello. :) https://trello.com/b/Xt5Uyvny/crisp-public-roadmap

Good chat app

Pros

It gives you the functionality you need to talk to your customers while they are browsing your website.

Cons

It does not allow you to create campaigns with new leads you enter.

Hello! It's possible to create campaigns for new leads. Please contact our support, we will explain how to do this :)

Crisp is great!

Pros

The pricing is great for a small team and its integration was top notch. Customer service utilizes the platform and actually responds directly to you instead of creating a ticket and following up later.

Cons

Ticketing is a weakness of the software. It doesn't work as well as Live Agent or other. Some of our clients have had trouble with the interface in the past.

Thank you for your feedback. A new vision is coming soon, with a better ticketing system :)

Most bang for your buck - Replaced 3 other tools for us

Pros

Crisp replaced 3 other tools for us. Intercom, Freshdesk, and Upscope. For an easy low price, Crisp gave us the segmentation and automation tools from Intercom, as well as the customer chat from Intercom, the help center from Freshdesk, and the ability to view a users screen from Upscope... All in a single solution for a tiny fraction of the cost. And it seems like it's a quality product. Also, the Bot for chat is 100% customizable. I prefer it much over Intercom's bot and Drift's bot. This is the best option out there, especially for the money.

Cons

Nothing so far. When we were shopping a year or so ago, it seemed like the product was still in its infancy. But now, it feels fully baked.

Thank you for the review!

User friendly

Pros

The UI is good. It makes it easy to add notes and search for histric conversations with clients. The mobile app makes it easier for me when I am travelling.

Cons

The load time is a little more than it should be. I get a notification on my mobile app, but to see it on the system, it takes time to load. The notifications for mobile also work vice versa, Due to which sometimes I miss on chats.

Crisp is amazing

I highly recommend Crisp.

Pros

Crisp is a fantastic tool for chatting with site visitors, but it also has so many more advanced capabilities if you need them.

Cons

Nothing, Crisp is great and the customer support team is very helpful.

Tells you when someone is on your website and where they are

Pros

The only function I use Crisp for is to get notifications when someone is visiting my website. This helps me prepare for communications ahead of time. There are a ton of plugins that allow you to integrate other tools with Crisp.

Cons

Great for live chat but other apps provide a more robust communication toolset for the entire sales cycle.

The power of IM

Makes you look professional by giving your clients a platform to chat with them in real time

Pros

most of my clients like to use it to contact me via the website

Cons

the free version has very limited functionality

Lucas from Deepress.io

We are a startup and we are using Crisp to collect early feedback. It is a tool that is very useful !

Pros

Lots of capabilities.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike. I would love to send emails from Crisp. Mailchimp could cost us a lot of money in a few months.

Hey Lucas, thanks for taking the time to add a review about Crisp. :)

Essential Customer Service Tool for Startups

Pros

This tool is well designed both aesthetically and functionally. It is also cheaper due to its pricing model than many of its competitors. Highly recommend

Cons

It is relatively newer but is constantly improving with more integration and features.

Thank you for the review!

One of the best chat bots out there

Pros

1) The free version has so many features and is almost complete in itself. 2) Wild cards feature allows you to remove the chatbot from any page . 3) The pricing plans are well structured and the features included are total value for money .

Chat support easy

Pros

Great way of maintaining chat communication with clients, I love how you can change from chat to email, so you don't miss any client contact.

Cons

None, I think it works perfectly. Not that user-friendly.

False information - poor support

They sold our company on this chat service by promising a HUGE release by end of 2018 - this was a promise given to us in the past in JUNE 2018. I had to reach out and contact them recently and now its pushed back into APRIL - and who knows how much longer after that. DO NOT trust this company - we started this relationship based off that information - and the know that. I would not recommend.

Pros

Its a nice system - but the company as a whole is flawed in many ways - not reliable.

Cons

Not good with training - the agents are and can be rude / and for our website we got ready for their "big release" which never came as promised and delayed another 5 months - without notifying us or refunding us. This was their main selling point - and they didn't deliver.

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing

With Crisp, my company has the ability to sell our products to customers and communicate at a personal level.

Pros

-Ease Of Use -Pretty chat box design -Extremely powerful campaign and marketing features -Triggers are very easy to use, but effective

Cons

I love crisp, but the ads to "Upgrade to Unlimited" are very annoying. I am subscribed to the Pro plan and when I accidentally click a feature that is only available to unlimited, the ads popup. I feel that these features should be hidden when you are not subscribed to them.

Perfect for my landing pages!

I use it all the time on my landing pages to communicate with the traffic coming from Facebook Ads. Crisp helped us close some customers for SchoolMouv. We love your tool.

Pros

Perfect to close customers. Especially if you are running advertising campaigns

Cons

Would love to see the referrer of the users I am talking with. Would help us to know where they are coming from.

Thanks a lot Vincent. That¿s a good idea. We will add a field inside the user profile to understand how he found about you. Coming in the next release!

There are other, better, company chat options.

I personally prefer Drift over most other chats. We used them before, but they got a bit pricey for us. We switched to using Crisp and Intercom, and let me just say, you get what you pay for. Intercome works way better than Crisp and has more functionality, but it's also more expensive than Crisp, so there's that. All in all, it works for the bare minimum of what we absolutely need it for which is real-time chat. Other than that, not impressed.

Pros

Crisp is one of the least expensive options, which is mostly the reason we use it now. It does well as an onsite quick chat for customers to ask questions then hop off.

Cons

This software is not the easiest to use. It's pretty simple overall, but the UI and explanations of what options it provides need some work. Triggers are not very intuitive or robust enough for more advanced chat strategy. Also, their reporting options are not good at all. It does not offer the ability to track much of anything except messages sent by each rep.

Crisp helped to integrate several business chats into one and improved our webchat service

Integration of several other chats and apps that we were already using throughout the business day

Pros

I liked Crisp's ease of integration between several other apps and programs that we were already using to improve our chat across offices and states during the business day.

Cons

I haven't had a lot of negative experiences with this software. Customer service is reasonable and helpful and Crisp works well for us.

Thank you for your feedback!

Crisp is fantastic.

used several solutions before sticking to Crisp. First, the chat widget looks nice but more importantly their dashboard (to talk with customers) is one of the easiest to use. I have 2 guys behind it at AutoUp. They never had trouble to manage the requests that my customers had. Keep pushing guys.

Pros

As I said before, it is easy-to-use.

Cons

I think they should make plugins more visible. Took me three weeks to discover that they were here. Love the one for Slack BTW.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. You are right, we will make our plugins easier-to-find. We will build a landing page to explain each one. Should be released in the next two months.

Modern design

I first heard about Crisp on Quora. We took some time to benchmark the other solutions but we ultimately decided to stick with them. Their customer support was kind enough to help us implement a few changes we needed for HungryUp.

Pros

They implemented changes quickly. The product is constantly evolving.

Cons

Not all features are available when you are subscribing to the seed plan.

Thanks a lot Cyprien. :)

Great communication tool for small business

Great overall experience, highly recommend

Pros

Crisp gives you a 14 day free trial with full capabilities and then the option to continue on a free tier. It is perfect for small business with ambitions to grow over time. Simple to setup, simple to use. Great product.

Cons

Language setting a little difficult to setup when website has multiple languages.

Great experience and value for money

A great product and a great value for money

Pros

Clean and good experience, features you would expect, iteration on the product

Cons

Some settings aren't easy to find or understand, this part could simplified

Great Free Customer Chat

Pros

It is free and has a lot of features compared to other customer chat tools.

Cons

If you are going to pay money for customer chat there are a lot of better ones out there.

Nice live chat option

I have used Crisp to chat with clients and leads in e-commerce websites.

Pros

Crisp is one of the easiest live chat tools I've used. It has integrations with several popular CMS like WordPress.

Cons

The chat widget isn't very user friendly. Plus, it doesn't allow that must customization of the widget itself.