Crisp

All-in-one multi-channel solution for customer messaging

Crisp Reviews - Page 3

Great communication tool

Pros

It has so many features with a low price. The free plan is very good for startups. They can use it without pay until they grow.

Cons

I think there is no negative on the service. Only one thing about pricing. I think some of the unlimited plan features can be on the pro plan. For example, user import functionality.

Really great

Pros

Just what we needed and very easy to set up. Custom settings were great and free which was most important

Cons

Can't think of any it foes what we want.

Good but lacks few integrations

Pros

I was looking for intercom alternative and found crisp on product hunt. The features look great and has affordable pricing.

Cons

I was specifically looking for Hubspot integrations. Unfortunately they don't have Hubspot integration. The live chat agent even tried to pitch me that they are alternative to Hubspot(they are not) - which made me turn away from them.

Hello and thank you for your review! Crisp has an Hubspot integration since June 2018. You can check it out on https://crisp.chat/en/integrations/hubspot/

Great live chat software!

I have tested over 15 live chat software out there available and Crisp is by far one of the most attractive designed live chat (looks familiar with Intercom's design). Nothing too complex about this live chat, simply signup, configure it for a minute and you're done.

Pros

They have a free plan. Easy to configure and install on your website. Great for startups.

Cons

Thank you with this review! Our next Crisp release in coming.

Easy to use live chat

Pros

One of the best pros it has is the fact that it has phone apps. Makes clients think that in an office ready to answer their questions while I'm out anywhere

Cons

wish it had auto-replies to save some time replying repeated questions

Very easy to use, love the Pro version!

Pros

The Pro version is awesome with magic browsing, the ability to talk to clients and view chat logs. We can tag and prioritize clients as well.

Cons

The free version barely cuts it, great if you have the budget for it.

Thank you for using Crisp!

One of the first ever live chat tools I used

Pros

I love the interface for this app and the fact that they offer a free plan

Cons

there's really nothing to dislike about this. I only stopped using it because my needs evolved and I found a cheaper alternative.

Useful tool to improve UX and conversions

Helpful tool. Provides a good customer support experience and good for conversions. Very easy and convenient to use.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up. It has several customisation options and good tools to anticipate and get to know the customers' needs better. Provides a good customer support experience and good for conversions. Very easy and convenient to use.

Cons

Many of the customisation options are only available for the paid plans. At least in the free plan you have no tools to help ensure compliance with data protection legislation.

Cool chat tool for start-up, the team is a real plus !

TITLE: Great for startups COMMENTS: Using Crisp on Lalilo.fr and we are more than happy with the product. The pro plan was a little expensive for us but the support was kind enough to give us a discount (we needed to answer messages from Slack). PROS: The product is great. The team is friendly and very helpful. CONS: You have to pay if you want to use the Slack plugin. RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: If you cannot afford the pro features, ask for a discount.

Crisp is great

Pros

So easy to use and way more affordable than other chat support solutions.

Cons

Nothing. Crisp is great and has helped us grow our business.

l'orangerie de paris

COMMENTS: We use Crisp from Slack. It is an efficient solution to answer our customers and increase their satisfaction. PROS: The slack plugin is perfect for us. Always working. CONS: Maybe submit more information to Slack about the users we are talking with? RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: We were using Intercom before. It does the same thing and it is cheaper.

Cons

It's free! But iOS app notifications don't work so well

A good product except for the push notifications. I might be switching for this reason.

Pros

It's free for small use. Good features.

Cons

Notifications don't work that well. I don't get them on my phone smoothly. I get repeat notifications for messages I've already received.

Great value chat system for small businesses

Pros

Crisp makes on-site chat available to smaller companies for much less than Intercom or similar products.

Cons

The platform is a bit more DIY than other systems and will require configuration to get it working how you want.