Cugic

Live chat capabilities for conversing with website visitors

Cugic Reviews

Conversion booster!

Pros

I could not manage traffic on my e-commerce website and was desperately looking for some company to help me manage it. I came across Cugic.com and found the website to be very appealing. I got in touch with the Cugic team and they made me understand how it all works. I'm extremely happy to have Cugic chat on my website as it manages the excessive traffic during peak sales season. This way not a single person is left unattended due to time differences in different countries. I would recommend Cugic to everyone who's looking for a chat software for their businesses.

Cons

Design; although it is ok but could have been more improved. They should expand their online community management team

Innovative app

I started using Cugic a couple of months ago and it has been a great experience so far. It has been designed by keeping the latest trends in mind. The developers have done a tremendous job while designing the UI of the app. Its easy to use and it can be easily understood by new users. You dont need to train them additionaly to use this product.

Pros

the ability to integrate itself with social media and oull out valuable data.

ingenious chat solution

I have tried many products in the market but this is one of a kind. It has added many unique, most-wanted features and presented them in a single platform. You can take out reports, talk to multiple clients, geo-target customers, video call and what not. It is very easy to use, with a simple UI and it has an option to connect with your favorite social media as well so that you can track the online presence of your brand as well.

Pros

Geo tagging of customers

Cons

It takes time to integrate.

I appreciate for your review. It was nice working with you.

Amazing and Easy to Use

Cugic is really a one stop solution for all of your web chat needs. It is simple to use and have additional similar features to some of the leading social networking platforms. The best feature about Cugic is its ability to generate various reports which helps me identify threats and opportunities in my business model.

Pros

Lead tracking is extremely important when you are running any online business. Cugic also understands its importance and developed an awesome lead tracking system.

Cons

If the user could chat with the software bot that would be a great add-on.

Thanks...

Easiest chat software I have ever used

Cugic has been delivering an optimal live chat experience for years. It helped us to connect with our customers whenever it counts and wherever it counts.

Thanks...

Nice Application

I have a small business and I am using Cugic for a couple of weeks now and I can clearly observe a notable difference. It has helped me develop a healthy relationship with my clients as I can talk to them without any constraints. Furthermore, It has also helped keep an eye on my agents as well so that I can train them accordingly.

Pros

Excellent reporting style

Cons

Too addictive

It was pleasure to work for you. Thanks

This reviewer only left a rating