Drift Logo

Drift Reviews - Page 3

Eduardo Á.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Gran opción

Pros

La versión gratuita es muy completa y puedes ir evolucionando a la versión de pago si lo necesitas. Fácil de instalar los widgets

Cons

No tengo nada malo que decir, me gustaría tener más información para formarme pero lo suplen con un gran soporte directo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Eduardo! Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to see that the free version is working well for you and that the widgets have been easy to work with and install. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything Drift related. --Joshua Morgan: Customer Advocacy @ Drift

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A great product that wasn't afit for us

Great product that wasn't a fit for our buyers

Pros

Drift was very easy to use. The conversation-building tool was fun to use and change. It is very well done.

Cons

It didn't capture leads for us. I think our buyers hated the bot.

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Drift - we're so sorry to hear it wasn't a fit for your business. If you ever want to reevaluate Drift or work more closely with our teams to see how you can get the most out of the product, please feel free to email me directly at shaberman@drift.com. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

FT

Farhan T.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Drift review

Overall I am very satisfied with Drift and it has been the great experience integrating this with zoominfo for lead generation

Pros

Drift is extremely easy to configure and there is a launchpoint integration available via Marketo Engage that makes it easy to integrate and push lead gen data into Marketo

Cons

I think Drift gets the job done and is the best live chat out there in market. I cant think of any con

Hi Farhan! Thank you so much for leaving a review. I'm super pumped to see that you're finding Drift easy to configure, easy to use, and integrating so well with your tech stack. Please let us know if we can ever assist with anything Drift related. --Joshua Morgan Customer Advocacy @ Drift

JB

Julien B.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Pros

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like : - Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website - Notification settings - Chat window is simple but yet effective - Support team is friendly and responsive - Pricing (we started with the free version for a year) - Auto-responder

Cons

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great communication interaction with prospects

Extremely pleased. I'll admit that as an admin onboarding this software, it takes sometime to get familiar with the new set up of chatboxes and playbooks. Overall though, it proves to bring results to our team.

Pros

The simplicity of scheduling phone calls. Drift also makes the chat's very personalized and fun to interact with. That feelings gives our prospects and sense of comfort when they visit our site.

Cons

There are a few bugs such as syncing issues with our crm, or syncing issues with BDR calendars. The majority of the time, the internal team is able to fix these issues. But there have been some cases not as urgent that I've had to put aside for now.

Hi there, We're so glad to hear that your website visitors feel a sense of comfort when they visit your site! That's the experience we strive for. Thanks for providing some feedback, as well - we'll make sure it gets in the right hands. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

JA

João A.

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Drift it's a great tool to automate your email marketing

until it as been great and we still work together

Pros

Drift as a bunch of great features, we use it to filter out of office responses and also the web chat. It's a great tool and everyone should test it

Cons

It can be a bit complicated and overwhelming since it as a lot of features

Hi Joao! Thanks for leaving a review and the kind words. We love automation as it just saves so much time. If you ever need any help finding features, please don't hesitate to reach out at jmorgan@drift.com --Joshua Morgan Customer Advocacy @ Drift

Internet, 11-50 employees

Simple setup and hassle-free website chat solution

Pros

Easy to set up and inject directly into your homepage. Can set up routes and automated conversations (albeit this process can be streamlined/cleaned up a bit)

Cons

Software can get a little clunky - leading to significant amount of resources rendering and setting up the chat button/bubble upon website load.

JG

Joseph G.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Good for chat but saw diminishing returns

Our overall experience with Drift was fine. The technology, implementation, and support worked ok. We just couldn't justify renewing with them after the results began to diminish.

Pros

Drift initially provided our team a great way to generate leads via our website chat. The volume was high and we saw that offering to book a demo via chat captured some leads that otherwise might not have asked for a demo. This worked very well for our team and provided great results.

Cons

After a while, our visitors stopped interacting with the Drift chat. We weren't able to prioritize the hottest prospects or really have enough data to know what our visitors were doing or who to chat with. We started to book fewer demos via Drift. Drift didn't offer the deep data analytics or ABM data that other vendors offered. So there wasn't enough functionality to keep us on board.

Lokeshkumar D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

My favourite auto marketing platform

Businesses should use Drift to personalise customer service when solving problems. Companies should evaluate their customer discussions and use the Conversation Cloud to contact the appropriate customers at the right time. Drift analytics should also be used to assess customer service initiatives. Businesses may maximise customer service and Drift value by doing so.

Pros

Best auto marketing platform for meI use Drift's AI-powered Conversation Cloud to simplify customer experience personalisation. With it, I can increase lead conversion by sending dialogues to the right client at the right time and with the right message using AI. I also get access to solid analytics capabilities to measure and track customer service initiatives.

Cons

The primary downside of using Drift is its cost. While the platform does offer a free trial and a few different pricing plans, the cost of using the full-featured version of Drift can be prohibitive for some businesses. Also, companies may find that some of the features offered by Drift are not necessary for their customer service needs.

gh

gabby h.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Drift Review

I can see a huge impact on our team using Drift, with inbound and conversations.

Pros

Drift allows me to connect with prospects easily and quickly. The bot is helpful when we are away, but I can personal messages when need be.

Cons

The drift app does not have the same features it does on the desktop and the format can be unusual. Much prefer to use on a laptop.

Hi Gabby, Wow 10/10 we're flattered! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great way to engage with prospect on your site!

Drift has allowed us to interact with folks browsing our website and capture valuable lead data that we didn't have access to before Drift.

Pros

Drift is really great for qualifying and chatting with clients that are browsing your website. The ability to create bots that capture data and qualify a prospect our SDR team a lot of time and allows them to only spend time on folks that are really ready to have a conversation. Their meeting scheduler tool is also really great.

Cons

The backend admin panel can be a bit confusing at times. I'd also like them to work on their SalesForce integration more so custom fields can be captured in Drift and sent to SFDC.

MC

Marco C.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Drift is a Sensational Marketing Automation Solution

Pros

The reliability of Drift has been making it a top and reliable solution. I like the efficiency of this marketing automation software.

Cons

This marketing automation tool works so well for us. No cons for Drift.

VL

Valentina L.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Great Tool that Makes Marketing Effective

Pros

I like the effectiveness of the features of Drift. Drift has been reliable and easy to use.

Cons

I see no challenges when using Drift. Drift is sensational.

JD

John D.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Drift Has Brilliant and Reliable features

Pros

With Drift, we are able to enjoy efficiency. The capabilities of Drift are excellent.

Cons

Drift has been so reliable since day one. No dislikes with Drift.

Lana S.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Wonderful product with interesting features

From my point of view this product is absolutely complete that ensures all my working tasks going on in a steady way. Moreover, I can easily view the status if my agents through its magnificent properties and features to accommodate all the tasks in a required time period.

Pros

This useful tool has third party integrations that allow me to access data in a more useful way in order to get beneficial outcomes from it with less time spent. Another feature that is of my interest is the unique playbook feature of this amazing product that helps me to lessen the workload from my shoulders and enables me to have a concentration on all the important tasks.

Cons

By getting all the unique features and functionalities I can not think of anything offensive in it that could worsen my experience on it. I failed to find anything to complain about it.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Shortened our time to SQL

Pros

Ease of installation made this a no-brainer to try. We found that it helped us shorten our marketing cycle by getting prospects on the phone immediately rather than in the traditional way with forms. Now they can speak to a live representative and get their business much sooner. Drift changed the way we do business. They are introducing more and more integrations and making it a natural extension of most marketing teams.

Cons

Cost for the higher tier is a little too high. We settled for the lower tier and are happy with it so far.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Over promise, under deliver

For a Robot feature on your website,​ they are not good at following up on their own tickets. This includes robot chat questions that they say they will get back to you. This forces you to email and they will get back to you, but then when there are more questions its radio silence. Then I pushed to get a call and there were takeaways and my contact was supposed to return my call post TWO conference calls and I had to push to get them to follow thru. The system causes duplicates, all the people coming to the site are listed as site visitor with no history.

Pros

The ideas of what they wanted to software to do.

Cons

They made promises that they can't live up to

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Our new primary method of communication with prospects

Pros

Ease of setup makes Drift work well. I love the Slack integration and team member management on the back end. One of the best things about Drift is that it eliminates the need for forms and forces a quick turnaround on meeting prospects.

Cons

It's expensive for the more advanced service. It would be a great addition to our current workflow but can't justify the cost.

Ian M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Needs work

This has the ability to be a brilliant tool, and I'm impressed by the idea behind it, but the UX on the website is all over the place. I would've rated this so much higher, if the UX was better!

Pros

Writing about Drift video in specific - this has the ability to be a fantastic tool for generating leads, pitching more complex sales, and showcasing to your customers that you appreciate that they are busy people, and can watch your video at any point that they have some time.

Cons

The login process to Drift video if you've already got Drift Chat set up is so clunky, and it kicks me out nearly every single time. It's a shame as I would use this tool so much more, but sometimes it just doesnt want to let me in, and even with the correct login, it just glitches and sends you back to the login screen

Hi Ian, Thanks for your candid feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the UX is less than you'd expect from us - I'll share this feedback with the team, but should you have more specific feature requests, feel free to share them with me at shaberman@drift.com at any time. All the best, Sarah Haberman Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

AA

Amit A.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Immense ROI!

The overall experience has been really good. ROI is > 50X & it's very easy to operate on the tool.

Pros

Easy to deploy, affordable pricing, good customer support & easy chat playbook creation.

Cons

Nothing specific; everything seems top-notch!

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Capitalize each visitor of your website

It has helped us connect better with prospects and customers visiting our website.

Pros

Drift is an intelligent way to get the most out of every visitor on your website. This leads to more sales and insights passed to our Sales and Customer Success team.

Cons

Sometimes it thinks you are someone you are not. Most of the time everything works seamlessly though.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great bot with plenty of options

If you consider a bot or other automated actions, Drift is certainly a great candidate that is worthwhile to explore.

Pros

Drift seems to have endless options and possibilities to enhance this bot and the underlying (marketing) actions. Their pro-active approach is helpful and really appreciated.

Cons

Because of the many options and features, please make sure you to schedule enough time and focus for your dedicated Drift colleagues who implement, maintain and follow up on the additional tasks.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Not my Favorite Chatbot

Pros

It syncs well with our CRM (Salesforce).

Cons

I find it not very user-friendly. As someone who came into the administrator role after the account was already set up, I had a difficult time navigating. The chatbot script creator could be much cleaner. I find myself having to write the script in an excel document with a complex numbering system in order to easily input it into Drift. I also wish it had more features that some other chatbots have, like heat and click maps.

Stephen S.

Financial Services, self-employed

Conversational Marketing is a Great Tool

A really useful tool and a great way to interact with your customer base.

Pros

Conversational Marketing is a great tool because it allows you to interact with your customers automatically.

Cons

The tool is very useful there isn't much bad to say about it. The tool requires you to learn how to use it.

Hi Stephen, Wow! 10/10 we are flattered! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, please let us know how we can continue to help you this year in achieving your goals! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Vance W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Full-featured conversational marketing tool

Pros

Drift has anything you could ask for in a conversational marketing tool in the market currently. Its AI capabilities are probably what set it apart from its peers for us and our clients.

Cons

Pricing is not exactly friendly for "small businesses" as mentioned on their pricing page. It's more geared towards medium businesses who have set aside a sizeable marketing budget that allows for investing in conversational marketing.