Drift Logo

Drift Reviews - Page 4

CM

Catherine M.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Great for Customer Service!

Pros

I love the accessibility that it gives to customer's or perspective customers to someone in the company who can quickly answer questions. Avoids wait times on phones and email.

Cons

Sometimes when we had no one online, and had an offline message turned on, it didn't always work and some customer's were unhappy because they expected a response, but no one was online.

Hi Catherine! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I love that you'd be willing to recommend us...that's awesome. As far as your con, I'd highly recommend reaching out to your CSM or support@drift.com as that seems like an easy fix for routine purposes.

Francois Pascal N.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Drift is one of the best programs for chatting with visitors to your website.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use, you don't need to be an expert to implement your communication strategy with this tool.

Cons

However, the free version is rather limited in terms of features.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Best in class, but expensive

Very sleek product. Easy to get set up and learn things. As long as my organization continues paying for it, I'll enjoy it,.

Pros

Not only is it extremely easy-to-use and intuitive, but they come out with awesome tools, like the pdf feature for ebooks.

Cons

Pric.e It's so incredibly expensive. Especially in a rapidly-growing space like chatbots, it's hard to justify payinh for Drift.

Hi there, Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Drift intuitive and have taken advantage of our tools and resources. We appreciate your comments on our price as well and hope you continue to share your feedback with us in the future - it helps us improve our product and customer experience! Thanks, Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

James P.

Newspapers, 501-1,000 employees

Great online chat function for sales

Pros

Easy to work with prospects and have quick chats, quickly determine if someone is worth a sales conversation and if so turn it into a phone call quickly, otherwise give them free resources and send them away

Cons

Would be better if different teams could have different queues based on locality of prospects, also the company is constantly changing the UI and features so it is hard to get used to certain functions, get a rhythm going

JB

Jason B.

We use Drift for our church and LOVE IT

Pros

It took me 5 minutes to have it working from sign up to installed on the site. Our staff uses it and rotates days answering peoples questions from our website and mobile church connections site.

Cons

I wish there was a way to use it as a nonprofit with some kind of break. We don't have a lot of resources and would love to have multiple logins, but we don't have the budget for all the things we wish we could do with Drift.

Mark F.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Does the job very nicely!

Drift was installed on our website for about a year and the few times people used it, it worked very nicely. I did end up removing it, not for any fault of the software, but simply because it largely went unused and I needed the screen real estate for another app I began using.

Pros

The mobile app! Having the ability to intercept messages sent to your organization via your mobile device is great! When you have a small staff and don't have anyone who can babysit a computer all day, the mobile app is essential to keeping consistency in availability for your website's visitors.

Cons

People who sent messages wouldn't always wait around for my reply, which was generally sent within a minute or two. I wish there was a "typically replies within X minutes" message to encourage people to wait. But then again, other people's impatience isn't exactly Drift's fault.

AK

Alex K.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Drift is a great tool for any website owner

My overall experience with Drift has been awesome.

Pros

I like the user interface for Drift. It is really easy to install on many types of websites. The platform helps people maintain their customer service with website visitors and prospects. They help you manage the contacts and leads you gain from their platform. I like how it can integrate with other platforms as well.

Cons

I wish they had chatbot features or auto reply features based on applicable use or respective industry. This would help automate some of the interactions and workflow that could benefit users.

Hi Alex, thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback. We're flattered for the 10/10 review! Appreciate your feedback about automated reply, you might benefit from checking out our ABM features. If you chat in a member of our team would be happy to walk you through them! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

LE

Layal E.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

LiveChat tool

Pros

I liked that it integrated with top CRM systems in the Market. Their support is great.

Cons

It was costly. Playbooks were a bit buggy at times.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Conversational Marketing Here We Come!

Pros

Easy to set up and go live in short period of time. Instantly engage with prospects and customers a like and never miss a conversation again. 24/7 365 engagement if desired. Ability to serve the specific need of the visitor is critical.

Cons

Layout of the admin dashboard has a lot so it takes a little time to navigate. Every so often the mobile app for android delays a notification.

mh

mohamed hamou b.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

chatbot master

Je suis absolument ravi d'avoir découvert Drift, un outil de chatbot qui a vraiment révolutionné ma façon de gérer les interactions avec mes clients. Depuis que j'ai intégré Drift à mon site web, j'ai constaté une augmentation significative de l'engagement et des conversions.

Pros

Flexibilité de l'expérience, la rapidité dans les repenses

Cons

le design peut etre mieux, et la personnalisation et compliqué sur le dashboard

Showing original review in French. See translation

Mark A.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I use the free version for my consultancy

I have a side-hustle consultancy, and needed a way for my website visitors to get in touch. This was a really simple, free solution.

Pros

Really simple setup, haven't had to touch a thing since implementing it.

Cons

Having to switch between the app and the browser for different functionality - either have it all in app or dont.

Hi Mark, glad to hear you got Drift up and running without a hitch. Appreciate your feedback on our app vs. browser functionality I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. Thanks for your review! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Marketing Manager

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing lead gen tool

Happy we on-boarded this product. We have definitely seen the value and a return on our investment

Pros

We are so glad we added Drift to our marketing site. It is now one of our top 3 pipeline channels. We've seen very high quality leads come through who want to quickly talk to a rep.

Cons

Building the playbooks can be tedious but overall the software is very intuitive. Reports are pretty generic.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Pumped to be in your Top 3 for pipeline channels! I'd love to connect directly to learn more about your success! - jhogan@drift.com All the best, Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Live Chat for your website

Pros

It's relatively easy to install the javascript widget and get started with live chat on your website.

Cons

The chat web interface and all associated integrations are really buggy. I also don't like how they keep changing the pricing.

Jürgen S.

Website Chat - Useful Tool, Missing Key Features

Pros

Easy to install chat bot on your website.

Cons

Doesn't give live notifications when a website visitor enters chat, relies on third party software integrations to alert you to a chat initiation. Kind of defeats the purpose!

Mark L.

Getting better, but still not extremely easy to use

Pros

I used Drift a few years ago and hated it. I came back a few months ago and they've made a ton of improvements. We use it for automated emails to customers based on their behavior in the app, and it's been very useful and effective for that. We recently started up live chat, and that's gone off without a hitch (user errors notwithstanding).

Cons

Their live chat support isn't very good, which is a little ironic. I believe their live chat is staffed by salespeople, even the live chat within the app, so when I chat with a question, they send me up to support. I don't think their user dashboard is always super intuitive, either. I often get lost in the app if I'm ever trying to do something I haven't done before.

Kenneth D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great addition

brought a modern feel and another avenue to reach customers while they are on our site.

Pros

Great integration to our website actively allows access to clients in realtime

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything that we do not like

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A Quality Product

I think it's a quality and powerful product.

Pros

Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful. Other chat companies are not as in tune with B2B needs which is what sets Drift apart. They have the right features and tools for the B2B marketer.

Cons

One setback is not being able to pull in custom cookie tracking data through the Drift form/bot. That tracking info is critical to business success.

Kegan L.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Lost Customers

It was awful. I used to get way more chats coming in on the old tool.

Pros

I like that it had so much potential and could of been so cool to use.

Cons

Honestly I thought this tool had it all. Then our visits to our website dropped like crazy after using drift. People hated the robot and felt like it was not a personal touch. It never worked with ease. Way to much going on.

JP

Joseph P.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great Tool for Growing Your Client Base and Organizing Website Visitors

Pros

Great tool for visitors and providing a great website experience. Great way to organize and qualify the visitors. Awesome tool that has a lot of flexibility to make it useful to each company. Great Sales Development Product!

Cons

- It can get sorta confusing with the playbooks but if you go through the onboarding - Everything will be fine!

Construction, 51-200 employees

Highly successful marking qualified and sales qualified leads

Customized MQL to SQL and auto conversations (with an app, too) so anyone can jump into any auto convo at any time.

Pros

easy to use and update - new mapping feature on the backend makes experiences easy to review and update

Cons

occasionally updates roll-out with no notice, making it hard to know when cool new things happen and how best to utilize them

RC

Ruth C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great way to start conversations via your website

Pros

This customer chat tool was easy to add and integrate into our website. It makes it really easy to connect with website visitors who might have questions or learn more about us. I also love the integration with Slack.

Cons

No major concerns with using Drift at this point. So far it's worked well for us.

JV

Jeroni V.

Utilities, self-employed

There are a competition

Pros

The new affordable monthly subscription. Drift or Intercom? Finally, I choose Drift forever. Because Drift allows me to get free access to software to going learn slowly.

Cons

I can't get access to bot feature with my plan. And I have to looking for another software. I'm waiting catalan language option in menu.

Yoav G.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great Marketing, Product is just ok

It was easy to get the chatbot up and running, but there does not seem to be much AI behind it and the reporting leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

It did truly feel like I was not part of a movement, but it was great that now we could quantify chats and see them all the way down our sales funnel and in salesforce.

Cons

The integrations seemed shaky at best - I never have a good sense if we are properly integrated with salesforce and marketo. We were basically sold a useless marketo integration when we first signed on...

Essime T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Logiciel très simple

Pros

Facile et rapide permet d'intégrer d'autres produits et très professionnel. J'adore son interface d'utilisateur.

Cons

Un très bon produit que j'apprécie et je n'ai aucun problème avec Drift. Ça été une expérience professionnelle

Showing original review in French. See translation

Hi Essime — appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with Drift. Glad you're finding it easy to integrate with other tools! Sarah Haberman, Senior Manager, Customer Marketing @ Drift

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Misleading, no free trial and bad support

We're Intercom user and were looking for an alternative. Drift advertised as the best alternative but it doesn't provide the advertised features. According to their pricing, you can send Sliders and Proactive Messages in Standard plan. But you can't. You have to subscribe to a higher plan because it requires premium Bot's features. Reached their support and requested a refund after one hour of signing up Drift. They simply turned down my request.

Pros

I like their ads, landing page and messaging

Cons

Drift is messy and very limited. They don't allow to see what's inside. If you want then you have to pay. So we paid their monthly subscription just to view their admin dashboard and to see they don't provide what is advertised.