Drift Logo

Live chat & in-app messaging for sales & marketing

Drift Reviews - Page 6

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Good tool - chat isn't new but Drift does it well

Very solid tool. Chat has been around for years, but Drift is making it cool again by reinvigorating it and blending it in to the modern martech stack.

Pros

Pretty quick and easy to implement. The tool is flexible with a suite of developer tools. Connects weel to the workflow of sales people (Slack, email, gmail, google cal).

Cons

Integrations with marketing automation could be more extensive and tighter. At this point much of it is very new. Reporting is way too simplified. They need to better tie where the person was to when they engaged with chat.

JJ

Joe J.

I couldn't be happier with the software or the team behind it.

Drift is new out of the gate as I write this review. So far it has about 5 unlocked features along with Drift Daily. Drift helps me help my clients engage with their audience while on the site. It always about the buyer. We can do a lot with creating a website experience that is helpful to the buyer, but with Drift it becomes a two way conversation. It's hard to believe there is nothing else out there that is as easy to use or so well thought out. It's been about two decades of a society relying on web browsing and it seems like a long time for a product this brilliant to come out. It's not about the product alone. It's the experience. Drift has an awesome culture that makes for awesome experiences for me as a user. Amazingly well done!

Cons

Hey Joe, Love to see great reviews like this! We work hard to make sure customers come first. I'm curious about how your business has changed after having Drift on your site. Best, Kyle

Hermann A.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Logiciel de chat sécurisé

Pros

Avec ce logiciel on assure de très bon travail , les messages électroniques permettant le marketing. C'est un bon logiciel

Cons

J'ai pas de problème avec Drift , j'apprécie beaucoup.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thanks for the review, Hermann! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Manager, Customer Marketing @ Drift

BS

Bill S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Very good lead engagement/capturing tool

Pros

It's very good in terms of user engagement, user support (through the chat feature) and also lead capturing. The ability to book meetings automatically is very useful, and in a way Drift is like a sales machine that's working on its own while you're away.

Cons

Not all features of Drift are fully customizable. Also, some features are not easily accessible from the main menu, and you have to dig deeper into the settings to access them. Also, the LeadBot is only available on the monthly plan, which is very expensive.

Johanna G.

11-50 employees

Cool add-on with room for improvement

It does increase our personal touch with people on our website, and can capture a few leads that might not have reached out.

Pros

Drift has a neat framework, allowing for real-time chat with prospects (or customers) and some level of automated responses. They're on the right track for building a great tool.

Cons

Some of the functionality just isn't quite there. The routing is not as automated as we would like, and the automation tool is pretty manual to build out. It's not as customizable as we hoped it would be, and requires a lot more live monitoring.

Renea H.

Drift Right Into Warm Conversations!

Being able to start the conversation without feeling weird and creepy.

Pros

I learned about Drift from several companies with whom I do business. It is an incredible tool to help me warm right up to people coming to my site needing help.

Cons

The only thing I did not like about it is the blinking of message notification on my browser tab but actually what can be done is simply click on that and it goes away. It is a bit expensive but people have the ability to book right there in the chat.

Samuel G.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Logiciel de Live chat

Pros

Drift est un logiciel très efficace , permettant de rester en contact avec les clients en faisant les comptes. C'est un très bon logiciel.

Cons

Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients avec ce logiciel pour le moment.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Feature packed and great for startups

Pros

First off, that it connects to Slack - It's super customizable, and offers a free plan. I've tried many similar services, but Drift offers premium features on its free tier. You can't beat that!

Cons

I do wish that a chatbot was available at the free tier. But otherwise, no complaints :D

MK

MELISSA K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Excellent tool for customer service!

This software has allowed us the ability to easily and rapidly respond to our clients queries. Providing our client this type of interaction is important to building a relationship with them.

Pros

This software was easy to setup and flawlessly integrated with our web-pages both on our site as well through another service providers.

Cons

It would be a nice feature to be able to tell if the client had viewed the response messages sent. Conversely, I am sure the client would appreciate being able to see if we have viewed their messages and are actively typing responses.

Hi Melissa, Thank you SO much for sharing this feedback, and your feature recommendation. Hearing something like "flawlessly integrated" makes our product team smile . Thanks again, and please let us know how we can be helpful to you. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Olga Z.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very good tool to improve website engagement

Pros

It has a good free trial that allows to understand the value of the product. More vendors should have this approach with so many choices now available.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. AI is not there yet to replace humans in all interactions, so of course, it will not be perfect there either.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use Chatbox

I use Drift for my company’s website to communicate with customers in real time. This is a great product to catch people when they are clicking through my site and capture leads.

Pros

I like how clean and simple the chatbox looks on our site, and how you can add different sales reps with their pictures on the chat.

Cons

I wish it was easier to see when people were trying to chat with us, the notifications are good but I still am having issues keeping on top of incoming chats.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

The absolute #1 Chatbot tool

Pros

Drift is a tool very easy to roll out in your organization. We were live after 3 days. It is very straightforward how to create playbooks and how to put them live on your website. They have a huge library of existing integrations. Their support team is very responsive.

Cons

Their Salesforce integration is not always working consistently and I would really like to see the ability to do AB testing on a specific chat-bot playbook.

Jeff G.

Creating an army of support

Amazing chat support for my webiste Wonderful back end to manage leads

Pros

Love the ease of installing to my site and help to boost my customer support presence without massive investment. It's deeply personal and conversation driven. Lots of opportunities to customize the experience and their support is stellar. Very impressive

Cons

Still limited by limited integration to other sales/marketing tools, but that's to change soon with their new marketplace

MS

Marcel S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Logiciel de conversation marketing

Pros

C'est un logiciel hors norme niveau interfaces et fluidité. Simple et efficace

Cons

Contrairement aux autres logiciels concurrents ce logiciel propose moins de fonctionnalité

DU

Dennis U.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Drift has shown our clients results like no other software.

Pros

Drift became an absolutely essential piece of our web development proposal, as every client we integrated with Drift saw a massive increase in converting customers. To put the icing on the cake, it's highly affordable and extremely simple to integrate with a website. Barely any code, very clean and intuitive for customers to use. We love Drift!

Cons

No cons on Drift, it's truly a fantastic live chat software.

MS

Michee S.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Logiciel de messagerie

Pros

C'est une platforme très simple à utiliser,interactive et amusant

Cons

J'utilise la platforme il y a un bonoment et j'ai pas de choses encore à reprocher

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Wonderful idea but could use some work

Great team that I worked with at drift and great product idea. Finishing out or completing that vision would have been paramount.

Pros

The big picture idea is great. You and your team get alerted when a site visitor has a unique question or wants immediate help on your site. The support and account management teams were also very helpful.

Cons

This could be company specific but instead of helping potential clients quicker and being less of a burden to our internal team it quickly turned into a way to game MQL numbers and justify the spend on this tool which isn’t helpful at all in itself.

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this. We clearly didn't meet your expectations. I'd love the opportunity to talk to you if you'd be open to it. All the best- Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

AG

Avery G.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great tool for inbound website chatting

Overall my experience with Drift is positive, the tool functions properly with few glitches, or failures

Pros

The tool accomplishes its purpose very well, I use it daily, and never had a failure

Cons

Honestly, the only thing that could be improved about Drift at my company would be routing rules, but that is not a fault of Drift that is a fault of our administrator. Drift allows for customization of inbound routing

Zach M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The most powerful chat software

We had many website visitors who were not converting.

Pros

Drift is the most feature rich chat software. I like the automated bots, playbooks, and easy to use UI. Drift has helped us convert those website visitors who hadn't filled out a form or other CTA.

Cons

Drift is extremely expensive compared to Intercom. Their features are powerful but not worth the money for a smaller organization

PM

Paul M.

Best Customer Engagement Tool I've Seen!

I have been searching for ever for a tool that can do what Drift does (it has been 3 years now). I came across Drift via ProductHunt and immediately jumped on it. I found the app surprisingly easy to use. The setup is a breeze , importing more than 500 customers, and other data sets minutes. The integrations are priceless and extremely convenient. I'll be honest I thought that the pitch was to good to be true, but as it stand right now is as good if not better. Drift has helped my team to be proactive and efficient when communicating with customers. Emails, Surveys, NPS and more all in one place? You cannot beat that! Well Done!

Cons

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review Paul. Really happy to see how Drift has helped you :) How can we make it even better for you?

Retail,

Love Drift!

Pros

It is free for 1 user. You can respond on your phone or on the web. It was simple to add to my website. Pricing is reasonable. You can track your visitors browsing history once they start a chat log with you.

Cons

The app is a little buggy. There are times when I can't get to the current conversation. When you hit the back button it takes you out of the app all together.

mm

mike m.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Drift Review

Overall, very satisfied with this product Very easy to integrate and it has huge array of options within the app that can help with scheduling, email capture and a ton more.

Pros

What I like about this product is it was really simple to set up and integrate with my websites. Very user friendly

Cons

The only part I was concerned about was it being a 3rd party platform, but this has worked out really well.

LE

Larissa E.

I love using the Drift chat box. It helps me connect with customers to help them buy.

Helping clients to book while on our site! :)

Pros

I love that I am notified instantly to my phone so I can respond and know when people are looking at our site. Responding fast is key to try and answer any questions they have and close the sale.

Cons

Sometimes it does not reveal the customer's name right away. But this is not a big problem, I believe it does once I enter the chat.

RS

Riccardo S.

Great

Pros

I'm using Drift to stay in contact with my clients. It0s really easy to use and even easy to set up on WordPress.

Cons

Wha I like least about Drift is the Ui of the button. I think the user should be able to select the shape.

FP

Florian P.

Great easy-to-install Customer Feedback Tool!

great insights into what our customers (or website-visitors) really think of our product

Pros

- its awesome design - how easy and fast you can add it to your website - that its unobtrusive yet powerful (can give you great insights into customer opinions)

Cons

Maybe the analytics dashboard could offer a little bit more space for customization, but otherwise I really can't think of something.