dualmon Reviews

Pros

Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able make it without this software.

JC

James C.

I have been using this for about 9 months and love it, I was searching for a cloud based remote service, and for the price Dualmon is great.

SR

Shane R.

Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly.

GN

Gina N.

Cons

If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.

I would be willing to pay for the app, or pay more for the annual subscription if it came to that.

WC

Walt C.

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

RA

Rajpal A.

4.7

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Users Review

I use it for troubleshooting other computers without having to run all over the building and remoting in from home when I need to work from home.

Pros

Overall product is very easy to use compared to others I have tried and the pricing is a great deal!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Why Dualmon

I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and Tualmon does not fall of them. I was looking for software that would give me a solution for remote access and this software does it excellently, it will do almost everything and every time it gets better and better.

Pros

I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and TUALMON does not fall short of them if not better. I was looking for software that would give me an answer and rise at a reasonable price and DUALMON gave me the solution big time. It has all the options that other software has and even more.

Cons

The only thing that sometimes bothers me is the response time which is sometimes a bit slow but it can also be a hardship problem of the internet

Decent experience, should improve speed

Pros

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It is slow compared to other similar software

Best Remote Support Software I Have Ever Used.

It has been the perfect remote support solution for my software business. I often have to remote connect to a customer's computer (or a potential customer's computer) to resolve an issue they're having (which 9 times out of 10 is because they don't read the simple to follow instructions). After having various remote solutions previously I would never change from Dualmon.

Pros

I have used other, more expensive, remote support software but I have to say that Dualmon is the best one I have ever used. It is very easy to initiate a remote session with my customers, and my customers have no trouble getting it working on their end as it provides them with interactive step-by-step instructions.

Cons

The only issue I've ever really had is when it *very occasionally* decides to do an update on my end when I'm remote connecting to a customer's computer. It's not really a problem though because the updates only take seconds.

Excellent Product

Excellent Product

Pros

Excellent Software all round. Easy to use.

Cons

There are no challenges to report regarding Dualmon's software

Great stuff!

I use th e product to supply remote support for clients and it works very well for that purpose

Pros

Ease of setup and the fast customer support

Cons

Screen size is too small and cannot make full screen without giving up resolution

Very good solution

Pros

Easy to support, and the ability to push to a single-use machine

Cons

They added remote printer support, a version or two before super easy to use

Software that help me grow

Pros

Remote access saving me from the need to be on site The ability to setup user and remote access

Cons

getting black screen when running other applications not able to reboot machine

Hi Gidon - If some applications appear black, that can occasionally be caused when connecting to a remote desktop computer that doesn't have a monitor attached or if the monitor's power is unplugged. When connecting to a laptop, this could be caused when the laptop cover is closed but the computer is awake. If you'd like to contact us, we can give you additional information to troubleshoot this if it's still happening.

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Pros

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Cons

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Best I could find and for a very reasonable price.

It is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.

Pros

I have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've...

Cons

Dual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.

Pros

We use this both internally to retrieve files as well as for remote assistance for our customer onboarding for digital marketing. Once you get them through the initial process of sharing screen, it works flawlessly.

Cons

A lot of the customers we use this service with do not have a lot of computer knowledge. download/install phase tends to be tricky for people that don't know what to look for. Not sure if there could be less steps for the customers we use this for, but that would be beneficial. Overall, for the price it is a great tool and has saved us from driving 30+ minutes for a simple task that we can remote in for.

Best remote access program on the market!

Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

Review of DualMon remote control Software

It is a very nice software. Intuitive and easy!

Pros

DualMon is easy to setup and easy to use. All the other features are extremely useful.

Cons

It was a little confusing in the beginning. The sales people remote into their computers at work, so the setup was simple. Then I had to create a group account for me, so I, as the IT manager (support person) had to have access to everyone's computer. It was not really confusing but different than other remote control software. I was accustomed to designing NOC's and NIC's (large scale) so it was a little different initially.

A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control

I have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!

Pros

What I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!

Cons

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Simple Service

Very Positive!

Pros

I really like the ease of use with Dualmon, I am able to easily deploy and manage computers. Love the price point also.!!

Cons

Hmm, Maybe add a ticket system for customers to submit so my team can manage from those also?

Great Software

Excellent experience. The support when needed is great and prompt.

Pros

I work remotely and must access employer files on a daily basis. I had been using a major remote access product for over five years. When their price skyrocketed, I looked for a replacement. So glad I found Dualmon. Great online viewing of files, remote printing. So easy to use. Price is very reasonable.

Cons

I cannot think of a single complaint. I am just happy to have found it.

Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution

Pros

We replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.

Cons

Had some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out.

Why dualmon?

Easy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.

Pros

Value for less money Solid Exellent helpdesk Easy to use Secure Also for apple platform

Cons

In the beginning there was no apple platform. Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.

Ability to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.

Pros

Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.

BEST WE HAVE FOUND

We have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!

Pros

simultaneous user login, user management

Cons

the fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions

Thanks, Tara! We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!

Remote access

We use this to access a laptop that runs our community information channel

Pros

Works great. Easy to use. Price Great screen sharing Convenience Speed of connection

Cons

Nothing. We like the program just as it is. Works great as it is.

A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support

Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Pros

Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Cons

For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

Happy so far

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Excellent and affordable remote access application

When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Pros

Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Cons

It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.