dualmon Remote Access Reviews

dualmon Remote Access

Remote support and device access management solution

dualmon Remote Access

Review Summary

Pros

I can take control of a customer PC, it is secure with not only the password for your account but also for the static PC. I love the way the assistance works also, very easy.

Shane R.

But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost. A superb value for the money.

Rajpal A.

M able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. Ve tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found.

James C.

Cons

If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.

Recently I had to sign in and out each time to unlock the screen on the work computer, but that was a minor inconvenience and appears to have worked itself out.

Gordon W.

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Rajpal A.

4.6

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Best I could find and for a very reasonable price.

It is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.

Pros

I have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've...

Cons

Dual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.

Decent experience, should improve speed

Pros

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It is slow compared to other similar software

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Pros

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Cons

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support

Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Pros

Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Cons

For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

DualMon review

able to work at several locations remotely with no problems

Pros

The price and ease of connecting to my computers

Cons

I can not view multiple screen at once

This is a very good remote software. I am able to connect to my home computer with very few issues.

I am able to connect to my home computer and am able to transfer files back and forth as I edit or update them. This prevents me from having to do work twice and I am always on the clock.

Pros

Easy to connect and stays connected most of the time. When there is a glitch with my ISP, DualMon automatically tries to reconnect.

Cons

There is not a remote print option and the remote sound is a little glitchy which could just be with the remote computer.

Great Investment

The ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.

Pros

I love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.

Awesome product - Just what we were looking for.

Have easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.

Pros

Easy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.

Cons

It would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.

remote access for modern communications

they have a lot of advantages, enjoy file transfer in encrypted form, have an unlimited number of users, remote deployment to enjoy a rapidly updated network; may be some of the great benefits included in Dualmon

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it is scalable, so communication at the enterprise level brings work teams in a synchronized and secure way with two factors of authentication, while you could to be connected over the internet with any platform .

Cons

The truth is that even though I analyze this software, I consider that the only thing against it is the operating cost, perhaps because it is focused on corporate application.

Best remote access program on the market!

Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control

I have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!

Pros

What I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!

Cons

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution

Pros

We replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.

Cons

Had some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out.

Why dualmon?

Easy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.

Pros

Value for less money Solid Exellent helpdesk Easy to use Secure Also for apple platform

Cons

In the beginning there was no apple platform. Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.

Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly

Ability to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.

Pros

Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.

BEST WE HAVE FOUND

We have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!

Pros

simultaneous user login, user management

Cons

the fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions

Thanks, Tara! We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!

Happy so far

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Excellent and affordable remote access application

When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Pros

Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Cons

It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.

Useful Remote Access

I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Pros

The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Cons

The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

absolutely fantastic remote software

I can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.

Pros

This software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple.

Dualmon is awesome

Been using it for three years without incident

Pros

Ease of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps

Cons

Paying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value

Very user friendly. Never any problems

Im able to enter my business paperwork from home. Im able to pay bills on my home desktop if im away from my home or on vacation

Pros

Works anywhere. Simple to use. I use it from my destop at home to log into work and vice versa. Very user friendly

Cons

wish there was an app for it on my iphone. When you use a browser on your phone to use Dualmon its a little tedious.

Dualmon for work

I use the service to work on work computers from home. The service is very user friendly, the connect never fails and there is not a lag when moving about like I have experienced with other programs.

Pros

How quickly I can log in to the remote computer.

Cons

I am not able to access the remote computer if it has gone into sleep mode.

Thank you, Mindy! By default the software should prevent your computer from going to sleep so connections can be made. If you'd like to reach out to our customer care team about this, we' he happy to get it straightened out for you.

Great program

I use it daily and I love it

Pros

The ease of access and the printing option

Cons

None to talk about at this point ,I use it daily

Convenient

I spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.

Pros

I like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.