dualmon Logo

Remote support and device access management solution

dualmon Reviews

Suggested alternatives

splashtop-business-access
remotepc
fixme-it

Ease of use, Secured, Superb Customer Service, DualMon updates and makes fantastic changes.
If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.
I would be willing to pay for the app, or pay more for the annual subscription if it came to that.
The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

JW

Jocelyn W.

IT Consultant

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

dualmon Review: Dualmon, A Simple Elegant, and Easy Solution!

Transcript

Jocelyn W.: Hello. My name's Jocelyn, and I work for BD Laraway and Associates. We're a full service...

DB

Daniela B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best screensharing program

My company develops, maintains and supports an Electronic Health Records Program for chiropractors. Daily I use dualmon to connect with my customers if they are running into problems or to take care of new installations. It takes just a couple of minutes to connect and typically the process is very easy. The couple of times I had questions, they were quickly and efficiently addressed by the dualmon team. I'm very happy with them and I've recommended them to everyone who wants to hear it.

Pros

I have used dualmon for many years. Consistently I love how easy it is for me to instruct my customers to get me connected to their computer. I love how I can use the same assist code for different PCs in a single organization. It's affordable for a mini company such as mine.

Cons

The only thing that sometimes is difficult for my customers to handle especially if I tell them verbally is to go to https://assist.dualmon.com. Sometimes they are unable to get to their email which is why I tell them the address. Most try to add the 'www' in front or have a hard time understanding the spelling of dualmon. I realize this is minor, and obviously it has not stopped me from renewing year after year.

SG

Steve G.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Excellent Remote Support Software.

We mainly use Dualmon to provide remote support to customers of our software that are located in various parts of the world. It enables us to provide a service that would otherwise be impossible. It is fast and easy to connect, and it enables us to quickly resolve issues.

Pros

Dualmon is so easy to use. Proving remote support to customers is so simple. I particularly like having multiple connections, which means I can connect to a customer's server and workstations simultaneously to install our software or resolve issues they may be experiencing. I can also connect to computers on our own network and work remotely.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about Dualmon.

BC

Brian C.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Pretty good, but slow and not a lot of documentation

The workflow once connected is very slow, but the connections are also very reliable. It's fast and easy to connect, but the actual speed of getting things done is much slower than say TeamViewer or LogMein. I would like to see more documentation and a more involved tech support presence.

Pros

Easy and fast connections

Cons

Once connected, the connection is slow so there is always significant lag.

MD

Maggie D.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Assisting clients

Pros

This software is great for us to help our clients using our different systems

Cons

Would be nice if no file had to be run as some client not many though cant implement it

DW

David W.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Best Bang for your buck.

I'm a small independent contractor. I have an enterprise level account that lets me control up to 25 computers at a time. I like the price and the flexibility. My clients like that I can help them right away and the ease of connection means I can help anyone with an internet connection.

Pros

It is the most inexpensive remote support software on the market that is full featured. You can offer remote support on the fly and keep a large number of users permanently connected for a low amount of money. I originally used the more name brand options until they priced themselves out of the market. Dualmon offers a good base product and is constantly upgrading things that used to be missing.

Cons

Not much to say on the con side. Things they used to lack, like Mac support and recording sessions, they added and it works now. The product is actively developed and improved.

TD

Terry D.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Best affordable Remote Access System with all the features one needs.

Being able to create groups and assigns computers to users and having detailled logs are advanced features that we make heavy use of. We love it. Support too is excellent and there are apps available for mobile and tablets as well as desktops.

Pros

DualMon is an incredible tool that allows us to manage remote pc-based unattended systems with simplicity. The ease of deployment and excellent functionality allows us to perform the tasks the team needs efficiently. It has unlimited user capability and is super value for the money. Its secure and has all the features one needs.

Cons

Will not work with Linux or RPI systems although it works with Mac Systems.

JM

Jeffrey M.

Computer Software, self-employed

Remote support / access

I have a small computer support company, Dualmon has been a great help to me and my clients. I have several sites setup for unattended access and the others I connect on demand as needed. I've used Dualmon for a few years and it works very well for me. I've recommended it to a few clients and they have been pleased.

Pros

Very easy to use for unattended or on demand remote access.

Cons

For me I can't think of any cons, it's worked every time I've needed it. It would be nice if I could tell if an unattended compute was in use.

DW

Delon W.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

A great value...

Overall, the software is great and it is works great. I rely on it every day.

Pros

This product is cloud based and the connection is fast. The security features, like MFA, is very important.

Cons

I wish that there is was a transfer file option that would allow us to connect to an endpoint without first establishing a remote control session first.

MM

Mary M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best assist software out there!

It was easy to set up and it is easy to use. Customer Service is awesome. I needed some adjustments to the report of connections and they made the change within a very short time. It works awesome for me now. They really care about their customers.

Pros

It is very easy to send the connection info to my clients. It is very easy for them to get the applet installed and get me connected. It has all the features we need.

Cons

If the applet could stay installed on the client's machines and just activated when they need help, that would be awesome.

WB

Weston B.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Wes

Excellent! I can't say enough about this product as I really love it!

Pros

The cost, security, ease of use and the list goes on!!!

Cons

The only part that is difficult is to get my customers to find the downloaded assist app so they can run it. I think it would be great if the downloaded assist app would automatically run on my customers end and all they'd have to do is say yes to run it.

GW

Greg W.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

Best of Case Product

Pros

Super easy to use and very affordable! We are up and running operationally in only a few minutes.

Cons

I am not sure if I can get a very were we host the server in a secure local server.

SR

Shane R.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

This is one of the best products I have found

I love this software and will continue to use it.

Pros

I use this software daily, in fact I have dumped AVG cloud for this software. The remote features work so much better. I have recently upgraded to more PC because I can support my clients better.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

BB

Betsy B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Users Review

I use it for troubleshooting other computers without having to run all over the building and remoting in from home when I need to work from home.

Pros

Overall product is very easy to use compared to others I have tried and the pricing is a great deal!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

RB

Rick B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

dualmon is what we had been looking for

Helping computer users remotely, and checking running daily routines works great.

Pros

Feature of showing which computer is online and to transfer files. Different users can be set up to have access to different computers, and we use the groups for different location computers. The search feature works so well as it searches both the name of the computer and the additional description.

Cons

I wish there was a feature where dual mon would show how long a computer has been inactive for those computers that are set up unattended, this would save so much time as of now we have to login in to see if the computer is not being used so we can gain access.

JS

Joshua S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Exceptional Value and User-Friendly Experience with DualMon

ve been using DualMon's RDP service for some time now, and I can't recommend it highly enough. The interface is straightforward, making it easy even for those without a tech background to get started. Compatibility is a non-issue; it works seamlessly across multiple platforms, be it Windows or Mac. One feature that stands out is the robust security options available, including two-factor authentication...

Pros

User-friendly interface Multi-platform support (Windows, Mac, etc.) Various security options (two-factor authentication, encryption) Session recording feature in some plan

Cons

Limited features in the free version May have latency issues depending on network conditions

LA

Linwood A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Dualmon for everyone

Excellent experience, does what it is advertised to do.

Pros

Easy to use and deploy. End users easily understand how to use.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Took care of the duak monitor issue.

JS

Joanne S.

Accounting, self-employed

Great Product

I love dualmon.com. It helps me in a lot of different areas in my business. I can manage the computer I need to and have the option to help someone on their computer without having to configure their computer to do so.

Pros

Having quick access to the computers I manage.

Cons

Cannot think of any, all the features in Dualmon are great.

AM

Aidan M.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Simply the best...

I got the recommendation from a supplier, switch on that referral and have never looked back. Only needed support once and that was fairly instant and accurate / clear advice was provided.

Pros

The simplicity of use and administration, a great product that just does what it says on the tin

Cons

The only feature I previously had and appreciated, but don't really miss, is an email warning that someone had tried to log in to our accounts from an unusual IP address.

GR

Gabriel R.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Dualmon daily use for remote access and support

Our overall experience has been positive and best overall with features and functionality.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to use. It works across multiple platforms and integrates seamlessly in our environment

Cons

The remote assist link could be a little shorter or be placed on the main dualmon page for quicker access.

JC

John C.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Awesome Product

Remotely access many different clients remotely and its very compatible with them all.

Pros

Very easy to use. We use it on a daily basis with multiple clients and would not thing of using anything else but dualmon.

Cons

Have not found anything that I did not like about the software.

HH

Henry H.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great value

Saves us traveling to dealerships to use their computer systems.

Pros

We use Dualmon to communicate with our dealers and use their terminals remotely to submit claims.

Cons

No cons I can think of in our application

RA

Ray A.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

One of the Best Screen Sharing/ Remote Control Softwares

Just the peace of mind knowing the remote software will always work and start with the computer regardless of account logged in, makes my job that much easier. In the 5 years ive used the software, its always been a solid + in my toolbelt.

Pros

Price is competitive, especially in comparison to services like Teamviewer. I've never had a problem with the remote software starting up and letting me access the remote computer, even when switching users, thats the BEST feature. Some software shuts down when switching users, this doesn't. Makes my job easy.

Cons

Whats not to like? Maybe if I had to say something, the screen resolutions supported when there are various screen sizes on either the computer I'm remoting into or the computer I'm using to remoting in with leaves something to be desired. The buttons get small when I'm using a 4k display, and when I switch from docking station to laptop it can also screw up the size of buttons. That is pretty normal for all software now so minor gripes.

MM

Mike M.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Very good solution

Pros

Easy to support, and the ability to push to a single-use machine

Cons

They added remote printer support, a version or two before super easy to use

RD

Ron D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Value for a Great Product

Pros

The ability to work remotely from home and perform network maintenance

Cons

I don't have any complaints about DualMon

BS

Brian S.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Fast and Stable Remote Connection at a Great Price

I'm able to run my restaurants POS from home!

Pros

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

Cons

I wish the software stored my login information to make connections faster.