dualmon Logo

dualmon

Remote support and device access management solution

dualmon Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

I like the price and the flexibility. My clients like that I can help them right away and the ease of connection means I can help anyone with an internet connection.
Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able make it without this software.
The product is great, price is so inexpensive, customer support is wonderful.
If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.
I would be willing to pay for the app, or pay more for the annual subscription if it came to that.
The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

dualmon users...

TeamViewer-logocaret
+ 23

TeamViewer

Central-logocaret
+ 4

Central

Pro-logocaret
+ 1

Pro

GoToMyPC-logocaret

GoToMyPC

How would you rate dualmon?

Good Source to Remote in from home

Overall it has been great.

Pros

If I need to work from home, I don't skip a beat with being able to log in to my work computer and complete projects if I need to work later, remotely, or over the weekend.

Cons

I wish that the screen size could match the output ratio of my computer at home. Sometimes it can be a little laggy but that is expected.

A good product

Pros

The automation of software removal after a remote session

Cons

Limited company integration to allow for easier first time use for customers

Very good for the price point

allows us to work from home or at clients and dial in to our office based devices

Pros

easy to use and accessible from any browser. simple for to send instructions to users and have permanaent connection set up ready to go.

Cons

matching resolution to user's monitor and using dual monitors doesn't always work great

Fantastic Solution

Pros

Ease of use, excellent graphics, ability to have both unattended and attended remote access.

Cons

I would like to be able to enlarge the remote screen to fill my local screen.

Best remote software

We provide computer support for a wide range of business. We need a solution that is easily implemented, and works on most computers and OS.

Pros

Simple deployment, reliable connection and many features needed for support.

Cons

There is nothing that does not supply my company's needs in this package.

Fantastic remote support tool

Pros

This tool has been an asset to my company since the day we signed up. It has helped reduce the cost of doing business and has all of the features the "bigger companies" have. I will continue to use this service as long as possible.

Cons

The android app is somewhat laggy and difficult to use.

Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution

Pros

We replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.

Cons

Had some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out.

Pros

Simple and good value, never had any issues with this program

Cons

It would be good if there could be a full screen function, this is the only issue I have

Why dualmon?

Easy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.

Pros

Value for less money Solid Exellent helpdesk Easy to use Secure Also for apple platform

Cons

In the beginning there was no apple platform. Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.

Remote Software Review

Pros

Ease of Use and Signing on from any computer either locally or from anywhere in the world

Cons

When the User has 2 monitors you should be able to see both monitors on 1 screen then "drag" the window over to the 2nd local monitor

Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly

Ability to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.

Pros

Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.

BEST WE HAVE FOUND

We have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!

Pros

simultaneous user login, user management

Cons

the fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions

Thanks, Tara! We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!

Remote access

We use this to access a laptop that runs our community information channel

Pros

Works great. Easy to use. Price Great screen sharing Convenience Speed of connection

Cons

Nothing. We like the program just as it is. Works great as it is.

Great product

user issues with our software they can see what i am doing to fix the issue.

Pros

Remote access with and without users . Assist is great to help customers with our software.

Cons

Accessing a MAC but this happens very rarely

Excellent product!

Excellent product!

Pros

Excellent product! Easy install, no security issues so far, fast file transfer.

Cons

App for iPhone needs a better mouse pointer. Its not very accurate and right click seldom works.

A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support

Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Pros

Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Cons

For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

Happy so far

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Excellent and affordable remote access application

When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Pros

Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Cons

It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.

Service

Pros

We like the most about this software is stable. We can use anytime without any issue.

Cons

We like the least about his software is cannot remote into mobile device.

Great experience

it is great and will continue to use.

Pros

easy and secure to use. have used frequently

Cons

scree size adjustment is little difficult.

Useful Remote Access

I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Pros

The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Cons

The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

absolutely fantastic remote software

I can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.

Pros

This software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple.

Essential for our business

Pros

Ease of use Reliable Simple Consistent Many users support

Cons

sometimes its hard to get the customer to type url and code / run the file

Excellent Software, Great Price!

I think having a tool like this one is very useful to me. I can easily connect to most folks. I make browser shortcuts to make it easier for them to get to the Code Site. I have renewed for 2 years now and happily do it!

Pros

I enjoy being able to connect to my servers instead of using my ancient Belkin PS/2 KVM switches. I enjoy being able to get most of my customers connected.

Cons

Some folks just can't quite figure it out and then we have to meet in person. Some folks don't close their end and the next day they ask if I'm still connected. I finally realized what was happening, so now I mention to them to close their windows too.

Best Connection Software I have ever used!!!!

Use this daily with different customers some are setup and some we random connect.

Pros

Remote file transfers; complete remote control over client computer

Cons

I like it all have nothing I do not like.