dualmon Reviews - Page 2

Happy so far

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Excellent and affordable remote access application

When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Pros

Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Cons

It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.

Service

Pros

We like the most about this software is stable. We can use anytime without any issue.

Cons

We like the least about his software is cannot remote into mobile device.

Great experience

it is great and will continue to use.

Pros

easy and secure to use. have used frequently

Cons

scree size adjustment is little difficult.

Useful Remote Access

I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Pros

The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Cons

The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

absolutely fantastic remote software

I can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.

Pros

This software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple.

Essential for our business

Pros

Ease of use Reliable Simple Consistent Many users support

Cons

sometimes its hard to get the customer to type url and code / run the file

Remote Assistance

We now can provide support to our end users without it being necessary for them to drop off their computers.

Pros

This software allows me to remote into my customers computers. We now are offering remote support to all of our customers.

Cons

This software works like it suppose to without and issues.

Dualmon is awesome

Been using it for three years without incident

Pros

Ease of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps

Cons

Paying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value

dualmon review

Pros

Easy to use Cost effective much less expensive than competition. Reliable.

Cons

N/A no issues for what I use it for I have no issues.

Very user friendly. Never any problems

Im able to enter my business paperwork from home. Im able to pay bills on my home desktop if im away from my home or on vacation

Pros

Works anywhere. Simple to use. I use it from my destop at home to log into work and vice versa. Very user friendly

Cons

wish there was an app for it on my iphone. When you use a browser on your phone to use Dualmon its a little tedious.

DualMon review

able to work at several locations remotely with no problems

Pros

The price and ease of connecting to my computers

Cons

I can not view multiple screen at once

Dualmon for work

I use the service to work on work computers from home. The service is very user friendly, the connect never fails and there is not a lag when moving about like I have experienced with other programs.

Pros

How quickly I can log in to the remote computer.

Cons

I am not able to access the remote computer if it has gone into sleep mode.

Thank you, Mindy! By default the software should prevent your computer from going to sleep so connections can be made. If you'd like to reach out to our customer care team about this, we' he happy to get it straightened out for you.

Great program

I use it daily and I love it

Pros

The ease of access and the printing option

Cons

None to talk about at this point ,I use it daily

Convenient

I spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.

Pros

I like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.

Cons

If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.

Great alternative to TeamViewer

We use it to control computers at unmanned sites.

Pros

Lots of bang for the buck. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lag on the remote computer.

Great Find

I have been using this for about 9 months and love it, I was searching for a cloud based remote service, and for the price Dualmon is great!!!

Pros

This does everything I need it to do. I can take control of a customer PC, it is secure with not only the password for your account but also for the static PC. I love the way the assistance works also, very easy.

Cons

Wish there was a wake PC option, that is all I would really need to be added.

This is a very good remote software. I am able to connect to my home computer with very few issues.

I am able to connect to my home computer and am able to transfer files back and forth as I edit or update them. This prevents me from having to do work twice and I am always on the clock.

Pros

Easy to connect and stays connected most of the time. When there is a glitch with my ISP, DualMon automatically tries to reconnect.

Cons

There is not a remote print option and the remote sound is a little glitchy which could just be with the remote computer.

Ease of Use and Excellent Value for Money

Its provided an easy to use and configure solution to my requirement of accessing remote PCs at a very reasonable price.

Pros

It does what I need. It gives me access to my remote computers and was much better priced than teamviewer which I was using before.

Cons

A couple of things were definitely better in teamviewer but that I can live without for the price: 1 - The log in journey is much longer. I have to access the dualmon webpage, log in, select which computer I want to access, then enter another password. In TV, I had a handy desktop app where you can just double click and access is initiated. 2 - When TV logged in, it reduced some of the bandwidth required by turning off the desktop images on the destination compueter which was handy for my users with low broadband speeds.

Great Investment

The ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.

Pros

I love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.

Overall is relatively easy to install and use.

Pros

Value, it provides almost anything I need at a reasonable price.

Cons

It needs a file transfer option separate from the the main access page, this way files can be transferred without interrupting if the main user is using the computer.

Easy remote desktop access

Pros

Technology can be so challenging! When my non-profit was looking for remote access software that would be easy to use but also allow us to control and monitor employee access we looked at Dualmon and decided to use it. We all find it extremely easy to use and remote desktop access for most of my leadership team is a must! We love it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Dualmon

Great remote access

Love this service. Can access my computers from anywhere in the world. Will be your client for a very very long time.

Pros

Remote easy access

Cons

None yet

Great to hear that you're so satisfied with everything, Luis! We appreciate your business.

Best software for the money

Best software that I have found. Easy to use. Works on Cell phones, Tablets and laptops as you are seating in front of your computer at work.

Pros

Easy to Use, Double Security

Cons

Thank you, Randell! We know mobile access is critical for many of our users.

Awesome product - Just what we were looking for.

Have easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.

Pros

Easy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.

Cons

It would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.