dualmon Reviews - Page 3

Remote access to servers and workstations

I had an issue with being able to access a workstation with 4 monitors attached at first but customer service has since released an update that resolved my issue. Other that issue things have been great using this product. It is very cost effective and is a great alternative to LogmeIn and other remote access software.

Cons

Thanks, George! We're happy to hear that your issue was quickly resolved by our customer support team. Glad you're enjoying our service!

Great Remote Software!!

Pros

Ease of use and quick connections. Great program!!

Cons

sometimes an issue for non tech savvy customers to get connected

Great service for low cost

I am using DualMon for almost two years and I am very pleased with the features and quick support that always addressed my issue the same day.

Cons

Thank you, Mike! We're pleased to hear that everything is working out great for your needs.

We switched to dualmon because of price, but found it's also much faster and easier to use.

Pros

Dualmon is fast - almost no response lag in-session - it gives a crystal clear view of the host screen, logging in is quick and easy, and it features a very low price.

Cons

There's no fit-to-screen video option for easier viewing on the remote computer, but that's the only 'con' I can think of.

Really nice program

This program works well. Noticed a bit of slowdown sometimes but overall for the money it is good. 5 stars

Cons

Thanks very much, Marty! Great to hear everything is working well for you.

Free screen share system that does not require the attendee to download software

Pros

Dualmon Provides me with an easy remote access client that is easy for me and my family to use to help them with trouble shooting problems.

Cons

From what i have seen so far i don't have any cons works well and download and installation is easy and not confusing.