dualmon Reviews - Page 4

Dualmon Remote Access software...simply the best!

My overall experience with Dualmon has been great. I live about 600 miles from the office that has the computer I acess remotely, and have been using Dualmon for several years. Keep up the good work Dualmon.

Pros

Low yearly cost. Saved enough to put it on 3 PCs. Ease of use. I can use my same password on all 3 PCs. I can print at home and transfer files from a remote PC.

Cons

To be honest, there isn't much to not like.

Dualmon vs LogMeIn

Pros

The cost of the software is hard to beat.

Cons

The ability to use dual monitors on separate screens makes this a deal killer for us to use as an every day option. It also runs considerably slower than its more expensive competitors

Simplest true quality remote connection

I found dualmon remote access to be the most ideal for the money. The price is reasonable and the connection is reliable.

Pros

The reliability and image quality

Cons

Having to switch back and forth between dual monitor screens.

Thank you Jose, glad you're getting value from our service. We understand that remote access is a vital service that everyone should have access to, which is why we've kept our pricing so low.

SYNERGY loves dualmon

I had to be able to connect with my business computer from home. After hunting for hours for how to videos to make the connection with windows 10 or a VPN I finally came across dualmon. Compared to all the other methods I tried and failed dualmon was very easy to set up. I have had very good success with the product. Recently I had to sign in and out each time to unlock the screen on the work computer, but that was a minor inconvenience and appears to have worked itself out. I don't have a rating for the customer support, because I have never had to contact them.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Gordon. We're glad to hear you're very happy with everything!

By far the most cost-effective product on the market. Very easy to install and use.

time and cost saving

Pros

It is very easy to use. Very reasonable acquisition cost and no running costs . Reliability in use.

Cons

No facility to synchronise folders between computers. Easy to quit dualmon by mistake when quitting programs on the host computers. A dialog box asking " do you want to quit dualmon?" would be very helpful.

So far so good; have been using the software for some time with no issues at all.

Pros

The full features, including the ability to view multiple screen and live wallpaper...remote printing...the ease of connecting to another PC.

Cons

At the moment nothing really; even the install file itself is nice and small. Perhaps I wish that with a subscription I could save more than 7 computers to always connect to.

Dualmon does just what is supposed to do in a very cost effective way!

It gives me the ability to access and move files from remote computers to local computers as well as doing maintenance on remote computers

Pros

the ease of use once the software is set up as well as the response speed, even over slower speed carriers.

Cons

screen selection or view can be confusing and lead to attempting to make selections, issueing commands with unintended consequences.

It works. Lots of features for the money.

Remote assistance is pretty easy to use. I can manage my servers using this product.

Pros

The price! Compared to similar software out there the price of this product and the ability to add one PC at the time just can't be beat.

Cons

I wish there was an app so I could access my PCs from my iPhone instead of having to do it from a desktop.

Simple to use

My company is cleaning up my clients computer using Dualmon as the connection.

Pros

The easy way to have the remote client install app on their computer for connection.

Cons

sometimes seems the screen that you are viewing the "X" to close a page fades out and you end up disconnecing, instead of closing out a page.

Good remote software

I like it and will continue to use this over teamviewer.

Pros

Easy to use and not overpriced. for the most part a great remote software solution.

Cons

I would like if it had a phone app. It would make it a lot easier to control a PC from a phone with an app rather then using a browsers.

from a helpdesk

Pros

-it's reliable -custom URL - built in screen capture

Cons

-no full screen -unable to customize rendering options on remote pc for slow internet connections -no reboot to safe mode option -connection box always pops up in the middle of the screen after every UAC prompt

Dualmon works well.

Pros

Ease of use. Never down as far as I can tell. One issue see below for explaination. Otherwise works great.

Cons

Only issue I have is quite often when I'm in session, I need to click on documents on my desktop several times before it opens.

Love using DualMon, I've looked at other tools but once I discovered dualmon I have become hooked!!!

Pros

easy to use, reconnects after pc reboots. There are times I need to reboot so the automatic reconnect works well for me.

Cons

wish I could keep the installer after use. Aside from that automatic uninstall I don't have any complaints

Remote access

Pros

It has made the transition to working remote smooth and seamless.

Cons

It was difficult to add at first, seemed very hard to get the hang of, but once it was up it was good

Presonal use fo Dualmon

I works great and eazy to us. I hooked up with my mother (90years old) now I don't have run over to her house every week just to log into something she doesn't understand . I just just get on her computer from my home and fix hers. It is great. The only problems I had with the software is when I use Opera for my web browser.

Cons

Thank you, Mike. We've recently made some upgrades for cross-browser support, so your Opera experience should be much improved.

Best Remote access service

Pros

Easy to use and not expensive at all. It’s fast, it’s easy and very affordable.

Cons

Nothing at all. May be a app will be even better to have.

Very easy to set up

I never have had problems with it and it's so affordable. I use it every day. It could be a little better by zooming in without the screen coming off the computer screen, but that's pretty much it.

Pros

Easy to set up

Cons

Zoom in doesn't zoom into the computer screen it just makes the program window much larger

Great to hear that you've had a trouble-free experience. Ease of use is one of our top priorities. Thank you, Grace!

I loved dualmon. I like how they are sing new features which i hope to use one day. Very easy and a

Pros

I really like how affordable it is And easy set up. I can tell my clients to set up without problem. I also like how they are coming up woth new services like team log in which i hope to use soon

Cons

Can it offer screen sharing one day? I dont really have problems except i need an invoice page to see how much I've spent to bill client

Remote access to servers and workstations

I had an issue with being able to access a workstation with 4 monitors attached at first but customer service has since released an update that resolved my issue. Other that issue things have been great using this product. It is very cost effective and is a great alternative to LogmeIn and other remote access software.

Cons

Thanks, George! We're happy to hear that your issue was quickly resolved by our customer support team. Glad you're enjoying our service!

Great Remote Software!!

Pros

Ease of use and quick connections. Great program!!

Cons

sometimes an issue for non tech savvy customers to get connected

Great service for low cost

I am using DualMon for almost two years and I am very pleased with the features and quick support that always addressed my issue the same day.

Cons

Thank you, Mike! We're pleased to hear that everything is working out great for your needs.

We switched to dualmon because of price, but found it's also much faster and easier to use.

Pros

Dualmon is fast - almost no response lag in-session - it gives a crystal clear view of the host screen, logging in is quick and easy, and it features a very low price.

Cons

There's no fit-to-screen video option for easier viewing on the remote computer, but that's the only 'con' I can think of.

Really nice program

This program works well. Noticed a bit of slowdown sometimes but overall for the money it is good. 5 stars

Cons

Thanks very much, Marty! Great to hear everything is working well for you.

Free screen share system that does not require the attendee to download software

Pros

Dualmon Provides me with an easy remote access client that is easy for me and my family to use to help them with trouble shooting problems.

Cons

From what i have seen so far i don't have any cons works well and download and installation is easy and not confusing.