Freshdesk Contact Center Logo

Freshdesk Contact Center

Modern Phone System for customer support & sales

Freshdesk Contact Center Reviews

3.8

How would you rate Freshdesk Contact Center?

Pros

I really like this app because it can evaluate agent's performance and analyse the call volume weekly and monthly. Furthermore, the sound quality is good when contacting with customers.

HP

Hue P.

Easy to use and the dashboard gives overall status of all the calls and queries. Using local phone numbers for the calling is one of the superb features.

RanjithKumar M.

Setup is easy and works with little effort. Support is absolutely fantastic.

JB

James B.

AH

Alois H.

Call flows are not very customizable. You are forced to follow the typical "call center" schema and the pre-recorded messages are terribly narrated.

JB

James B.

JC

Jackson C.

Simple and reliable

It was quick and easy to set up, compact. And integrates with CMR tools that complements the whole package

Pros

The contact center is really easy to set up, integrates with other tools allows agents work continously with all the processes. Giving the customer a perfect experience.

Cons

Maybe wee need a scheduling tool integrated

Freshcaller for SMBs

I've developed a great relationship with the entire Freshworks team, however I feel extra close with Freshcaller. We started using them back in March 2019, and they have come such a long way. I look forward to growing our business with them.

Pros

Freshcaller offers a very easy setup and implementation. We transitioned from Five9 with little to no effort. Aside from the easy to use software, Freshcaller's support is top-notch.

Cons

Freshcaller is missing some key features, functionality, & reporting that more enterprise level solutions may offer. While they are consistently releasing new updates, I do find that there are a few items that I'm longing for.

They don't care if you are unable to use the service or do business.

Pros

You might go a few months without experiencing some sort of technical issue or complete service outage.

Cons

When you do have a technical issue or complete service outage it takes DAYS to get a response or any real action toward fixing your problem. Our service is currently down and no matter how many emails you send (there is no support phone line to call) no one will get back to you to let you know it is a known issue and being worked on. We haven't been able to call out to our customer base for nearly 24 hours now and still no response. We are currently currently shopping for another customer management system because this is not the first time that we have had catastrophic failure preventing us from doing business and left completely ignored with absolutely no support.

Customer Service Made Easy

After looking at many companies offering online telephone support system, we decided to go with Freshcaller mostly because of the cost at first. With usage, we found out that the software in par with all the solutions provided with the market and performs excellent. I would suggest all those using Freshworks products to purchase Freshcaller and make their lives easier

Pros

1. We had first integrated the old telephone model but with the release of Freshcaller, they offered us to transfer to this platform without any extra charges and reducing our features 2. Get entire call history with cost and recordings 3. Cost effective compared to larger companies 4. Seamless integration with all products

Cons

Sometimes the interface starts to act weird but it is not something that happens alot so not too much of an issue

Easy to setup , good reporting

We needed a call solution for international numbers and found the call flows easy to setup and route to the correct landlines/mobiles/Freshdesk agents. It is great to be able to record calls and store voicemails in our ticketing system in out of office hours. As international numbers became harder to retain without having business addresses in these countries, we have had to reduce our coverage of unique numbers per region. At present we find the platform easy to use and intuitive but would hope for a stronger integration with Freshdesk going forward.

Pros

Looking at reports is simple and the insights to calls received/costs/agent performance can be fairly extensive. Understanding the rules/call flows setup can also be reviewed fairly easily.

Cons

The integration with Freshdesk is not as close as we originally expected when subscribing. It does undergo improvements every so often but our ideal solution would be more seamless than it is at present.

Product is okay - handy to have everything connected - technical support is overwhelmed

My low bloodpressure and calm deameanor have been solved, now I get the benefits of high blood pressure and anger management. The support reps themselves are generally responsive, but the dev team and/or the technical support team are obviously under-freaking-water as they just make false promises and then don't fix it. I would be careful about using them unless you're a really big company that gets some sort of priority access and/or an account manager to make sure requests are fixed.

Pros

I like that phones are connected to my ticketing system - it's handy to automatically see who the call is from and the previous tickets.

Cons

My freshcaller to freshsales connection has been broken for FOUR MONTHS with no ETA of when it will be fixed. I'm super confused on how this is so hard and why the technical support team can't seem to fix it. I've written them at least half a dozen times, sometimes to freschaller and other times to the freshsales team, and all I get is the runaround.

new ideas

I am very undecided whether to buy it also because I would need many licenses and the costs go up. It also seems that it is not possible to have Italian numbers, this aspect would block the whole project

Pros

freshcaller is integrated with freshdesk

Cons

the monthly fee seems too expensive to me. I have to pay a fixed fee per month per agent and pay another euro for each number in addition to the call minutes. I am not very happy

Too many features

Our advisory service uses Freshcaller to reach the customers, when they have called us and their service demand has been locked in our Fresh desk system.

Pros

Our service team can contact and call our customers by the system and not use their own phones and phone numbers.

Cons

On user level system is complicated when it is combined to Fresh Desk Mint version. Using earlier versions the usage was more simple for my team. The system does not recognize phone numbers and produces tickets on every call also when the same customs calls again during the same service time.

Technology is fine. Customer support is not

We are using FreshCaller as our primary phone line for one of our software products.

Pros

User interface is intuitive and easy. Call quality is great, never had any bad connections with poor audio quality.

Cons

There isn't a customer support phone number. No chat system for support either. We also use FreshDesk and there is a support chat for that. The support staff for FreshDesk is friendly and supportive so I'm not sure why FreshCaller support is so lackluster...

Freshcaller Agent

I consider myself a novice at this point even though I have been using the platform for months now. I am still learning everyday how to better my experience

Pros

This has become an essential tool while working remotely. Allows for agents the privacy to provide customer service without having to utilize personal data or personal phone numbers

Cons

Does not work with our VPN and it is a steep learning curb to fully understand the functionality

Freshcaller is the ticket to setting up your service program

We moved over from another product that was stuck in the middle ages and we are so happy we did. It's so easy to setup and get functioning. We like the freshdesk integration to capture all of our customers issues and it records the conversations so we can monitoring ours service technicians to ensure they are giving the proper responses.

Pros

It interfaces with Freshdesk and captures all the call volume. It's easy to setup holidays and employees schedules to make it easy to set a schedule for your customers. It has a clean graphic interface and it's not confusing for basic users.

Cons

The app had some bugs in the beginning but those have been flushed out. The customer service is actually really attentive and they take their product serious.

Great inexpensive ticketing system

Solving customer issues and documenting repeat issues is very simple with Freshdesk. I can login each day and know that emails are being documented correctly. It is easy to make changes to ticket fields, add more options for reporting purposes, and the automations make simple processes easy to execute so I can focus on more complicated tasks.

Pros

Freshdesk is great for its ticketing system. It is simple to use. The calls feature is pretty straightforward.

Cons

The reports function leaves a lot to be desired.

Easy to operate

Pros

It is easy to operate and set up callflows, business hours, etc.

Cons

That it does not offer all kinds of phonenumbers on the markets we use freshcaller.

A Solid VOIP Product

Overall it does what i need - it breaks rarely and it was easy to setup. Cant complain too much about monochrome features

Pros

Setup is easy and works with little effort. Support is absolutely fantastic.

Cons

Fantastic and easy to customize tool

Pros

Freshcaller has been a fantastic tool to respond, monitor, and track our customers issues and requests.

Cons

Not really anything - except maybe that we had to request some countries to be whitelisted for calling, after finding out that those were not set or available to us per default.

We use it as online calling solution.

Easy to set up online phone that works greatly with Freshsales.

Pros

We don't need a full online solution for online calling, as we use it from time to time. As we use Freshsales, and they offer option to buy a online phone, we use it. It works and prices are quite close to Skype business.

Cons

They offer online phone numbers not in all countries. So, if you need a telephone number in country they don't offer you have to buy another number from another company - not very convenient.

Increase the quality of customer service

Pros

The dashboard, feedback and ability to review calls after they happen - along w notes that can be added help to increase the quality of our customer service team allowing them to ability to review and provide feedback in an easy manner. Regardless of tech ability, our team is able to use this service with ease.

Cons

The only drawback is the difficulty in setting up an IVR for holidays is a little bit tricky - but the capability still exists.

Most terrible customer Service

Pros

There are a lot of feature. Most of them are only available in paid plan.

Cons

The response time of ticket is really bad and the most terrible is that the responses are only "we take care of the problem and someone will help you" which does not happen. Even easy task like to switch from a free to a paid plan (which is not able in the software) could not be solved after 2 weeks ! Each Account has a account manager which looks like more a single point of failure for us. Every ticket and request is redirected to your account manager. If this guy can not handle probably the 1.000 tickets a day this poor guy gets - you are simple stuck. Phone calls are really good and easy in freshcaller but there is not a easy way to send and reviece sms in freshcaller at all. So you can not use it to replace a normal mobile phone which should be the idea.

Easy to use business phone line

It's great to have Freshcaller so integrated with the rest of Freshworks, particularly Freshdesk. Using the whole suite is a cohesive experience.

Pros

It's really easy to get going for very low cost. We started off by installing the app on a cheap smartphone and were quickly able to receive calls on it (without cell service, just over WiFi!).

Cons

The app has a couple bugs, first with it not automatically turning off the screen when held to the face like other calling apps, and second with the call controls (like mute) disappearing in the middle of a call.

It takes about 5 minutes to setup

I am a HUGE fan of the Freshworks suite including this little nugget, Freshcaller. I needed a solution quickly for my virtual assistant and sales coordinator to be able to make calls from a single phone number. Although we are all in the same state, we live in different cities, so this was a gem to find. Now they can make calls under my business phone number, local to the city I am in to maintain consistency. The icing on top is that integration with Freshsales, which I use daily. I can make call directly from my Freshsales dashboard in just a couple of clicks. Truly a game-changer.

Pros

The best part about Freshcaller is ease of use. It took less than 5 minutes to purchase a phone number and make my first call.

Cons

I noticed the app does not allow Google Sign-in, so adding that as an option would be great. My business uses the GSuite ecosystem and most of the apps we use have this option.

Mid tier call solution

Pros

Simple user interface Dashboard is very helpful and pretty straightforward.

Cons

Tagging feature should be expanded to contain broader definitions Integration was not easy especially in a BYOC situation

Crashes, dropped calls, and lost voicemails

Not a good experience, it needs updates, and bug fixes.

Pros

It has a very nice look to it, modern and does a good job of making it easy to integrate across other platforms

Cons

It frequently drops calls, crashes, and loses data. It's extremely frustrating when on important support calls. Every now and then it will be unable to find a phone number and not allow you to make a call until after you reboot the browser.

Not for a smaller business like us, but great for larger call centers, etc!

Not terrible. While it wasn't a good fit for us, I do think it's a very helpful solution for a business with different needs than ours.

Pros

It's very scalable. If we needed to bring on and add more agents we could do that with no issues at all.

Cons

It ended up not being a great fit for us at the time because it's obviously built for a littler larger of a call support system than we needed at the time.

Speak - easy

Basically, I am working as a customer support for calling center, and I found that this app is useful and convenient for me to use and have the inbound and outbound calls with customers.

Pros

Cons

It sometimes gets the drop calls, crashes.

Best PBX software for affordable price

Pros

- best software to handle all you call support. - Easy to use and the dashboard gives overall status of all the calls and queries - Using local phone numbers for the calling is one of the superb features

Cons

- More integration is needed to export the data between multiple systems