Froged Logo
Froged

THE one tool for onboarding, engagement & customer support

visit website

Froged Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.15/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The experience so far is great. They are constantly improving the tools and have great support.

JD

Josías D.

I love the user interface, the ability to see live users and be able to chat with them too. I love the overall feel and support is also amazing.

Timothy M.

Overall, great customer service and a great product that works reliably. They keep on making improvements which is also a sign of a company on the way up.

Not to much cons for what they offered, may be miss some tutorials matirial.

Ivan P.

Sometimes you may need to refresh the page because the browser can't properly load everything on the dashboard. It may be stemming from the browser too, I am not sure.

It takes a bit to setup and doesn't have Segment support.

Martin W.

LiveAgent

Intercom-logocaret

Intercom

Compare both
How would you rate Froged?

Great for tracking and understanding users, leads and website visitors

I have a SaaS and I'm always looking for tools to help me manage and understand my users, so this is a perfect tool for me. I'm extremely happy with the support team. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

Pros

First of all, the UI is super clean, intuitive and simple to navigate. With the Javascript SDK you can basically feed any type of data from your app, do dynamic tagging, add custom attributes, setup event tracking, and then with the Dynamic and Manual Segmentation you can do pretty much anything you want.

Cons

Native mobile app is not yet where it needs to be, but they are working on a new version.

Like Intercom, but better

Pros

Froged combines all the good things of Intercom but without all those strange inconvenients of Intercom. Actually we moved from Intercom to Froged and we really notice the change for the better. It is a great powerfull tool to improve the marketing automation and the relations with customers.

Cons

It is not a real con, but in our case we are a B2C company and this tool is clearly focused on B2B companies, nor ecommerces.

Great Functionalities Better For Deep Integrations

Pros

I love personalized marketing. Froged allows you to create customer support, customer experience, and marketing automation workflows with personalization in mind. The team behind is working hard. They often release updates and are open to getting feedback. That's how you built a winner.

Cons

In order to get the most out of the tool, you need a developer to integrate it with your own saas platform. There is nothing wrong with this but would prefer an easier way. My app is not an app with thousands of users. I would like to easily see what each one of the active users is doing. This is possible with Froged, but it's hard to understand the data from a sales and marketing perspective at a glance. There is nothing wrong with the view Froged offers, so please note that my use case it's probably different from what their average users need.

Software to support my clients thats I can’t do without

Love this software. I’ve tried other solutions but nothing as slick and multi-functional as this.

Pros

Ease of deployment is so simple I can set up another location and get it up and running with a few tweaks and the provided code copied and pasted. The ease of use where it comes to using Froged to support my clients is fantastic. If I’m not at the computer I’ve got everything pushed through the mobile App so don’t miss an instance. Knowledge base has got to be my favourite function though. So slick and easy to set up.

Cons

I’d appreciate support of other video channels in the future fir the knowledge base. I want to host my own so my clients are looking at YouTube recommendations at the end of my help videos. This would also provide me with the ability to swap a video out without changing the URL in the knowledge base if I needed to.

A radical change in management

A great leap in quality in the simplification of the customer service processes and communication of the improvements in our platform.

Pros

All the accompaniment by the CS team. The simplicity of the functionalities is just what is needed to improve the customer assistance and recruitment procedure.

Cons

There are little things to polish and I would like to have a clearer management of the auto-message flows. But this is not a problem

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

I would recommend Froged to all businesses needing a CRM system

Very good!

Pros

- Detailed data of each user - Ability to engage with user, especially live when they are creating a profile - Behavior emails based on triggers, automatising - New features every couple of weeks/months (blog editor) - Good & fast customer service

Cons

- In behavioral emails, clicking on save it always brings you back to all behavioral emails instead of the category you were working in

Froged is an impressive Behavioral Messaging Platform like Intercom

Impressed! Excellent software and easy to use.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use and implement. Zero training to onboard the team. Clean interface that is robust and some great features. We use it mainly for website chat and the auto-messages. We will start using the behavioural emails and knowledge base in the future. Support has been fast and helpful.

Cons

I would like to see an android and iPhone app, this is on the roadmap.

Understand Your Customer, to Make Your Business Successfull

With Froged i can create campaign to segmented my dream customer. so i can understand more deeper what my customer really want. and provide great support for my customer.

Pros

Nice UI, livechat is awesome, very smooth engage feature is great, we can create the campaign to segmented our customer.

Cons

i dont like the notification sound, a lack of integration. - widget icon uncustomized.

Kind Toad for Live chat support and user aalytics.

Fantastic support and a great system for your priest to grow with.

Pros

The knowledge base, live chat and user tracking features

Cons

No mobile app yet, sometimes it's hard integrate with existing platforms like e-commerce without slowing down your load time.

Great addition to our tools arsenal for tracking and engaging users

Pros

The ability to track logged-in users, assigning own events, triggering upsells. Support is good. Roadmap has necessary features for making this product even better.

Cons

UI doesn't look super modern (for me the most important that everything works, so this part doesn't bother me)

Froged is a great tool for user conversion and upsells

Great support. Company in Europe! Dedicated team and most important AWESOME and easy-to-use product.

Pros

The easy way Froged allows creating custom event and tags that get attached to visitor. It's also effortless to communicate with live visitors or segment existing users. Froged has built-in Knowledge base and Updates panel. The information can be sent to visitors inside the chat panel and expanded into a popup. They are currently working on a dedicated full page knowledge base including an updates' timeline. The plugin in can send user automatic message in the chat bubble or via email when certain event/tags are applied to a user.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike apart from some minor annoyances but that is a matter of taste. In my case I'd like to have more customizing options of the chat panel layout and an overall reduction of necessary clicks to accomplish tasks. Furthermore, the Froged brand is very playful and I'd like it to be toned down (less Jack-In-The-Box animations etc.) but they are working on these features so this is only a minor note at this point.

Really easy communication with my clients

Forged is the main way we give support to our users. It is easy to integrate, provide help, see what users like and read and it is intuitive for them as well, so there is no learning curve.

Pros

Integration is very easy and the experience for the users is very familiar so it's easy to provide support. The knowledgebase and update sections also help users to feel more connected to us and answer their own questions. Froged team is very responsive and quick to support and solve bugs.

Cons

Mobile support. I can't support users from mobile, but I do see the notification in the email so I can go to a computer.

Highly valuable customer engagement tool

Pros

Froged is a dream to use. You hear hype like that all time these days. But, in this case, it's true. Dead-simple to setup. Choose when and where you want your chat, knowledgebase, or site messages to show up. See who's active. Tailor automation based on where your audience comes from... which action they take... amazing. I'm really only scratching the surface of Froged at the moment. But, it's a game-changer already.

Cons

I haven't found ANYTHING I don't like about Froged so far!

Very Effective Tool to Understand Your Traffic & Leads

So far I loved the great customer support. The tool is very well-build, seems very complete and the developers listen to all the feedback and feature requests.

Pros

I like how this tool easily integrates with my wordpress site's data. I can easily pass data from other tool and thus track a user coming from other channels.

Cons

They don't allow removing their branding from the live chat and emails.

Powerful with a beautiful UI

This software is great for live chat and interaction with users.

Pros

This software makes communicating with our clients a breeze. I love the data on my clients is so easy to access and read while chatting with my clients.

Cons

The email features seem half baked and documentation is minimal.

Seriously Powerful tool for Marketing and Customer Engagement

Overall, I'm very pleased. This tool does more than I originally expected.

Pros

The set up of basic functionality was surprisingly simple. I actually thought I must be missing something. I'm planning to spend more time working on the Automessages and Behavioral Emails. I've also had a chance to talk with their team and I'm VERY impressed with how open they are to feedback from customers.

Cons

Not much in the way of cons, but I would like to see more info about tracking. The system will already track visitors to your site so it can trigger info. I'd like to see some history type of logs in case you'd like to verify activity on a certain person like logging into a customer center to access a purchase.

Feature laden, great support

Pros

I have used a number of different apps to increase customer engagement and support in the past. Froged combines these features into any easy to set up application that does many, many things. For a small team that uses automation to get much done as efficiently as possible, this is fantastic. It is one of those software purchases I had high hopes for that has over delivered and this continues to be so.

Cons

There was not anything about the software I can find fault with.

All in one support and engage marketing platform

Their team is fast and easy going, they helped since the beginning with the setup and gave us tips related with the use.

Pros

Before to start working with Froged our team was using different tools such as Active Campaign and HelpCrunch. Nowadays we can do the same in just one tool, saving times and costs.

Cons

There is nothing we miss at the moment, maybe because the tool is still quite new in our company

Hi Albert! Thanks for your feedback, we are very happy to help your company grow and we'll improve our features to offer to our clients the best customer success and support tool - Jesus -

Great features some UI improvements will take it to the next level

Pros

1. You can capture pretty much all customer life cycle events which is excellent. 2. You can generate specific actions based on these events 3. Chat looks good and has all required features.

Cons

To be honest nothing big but I think they can definitely improve the chat load time when clicked to start the conversation.

Don't be a toad, get Froged!

The functionality, user interface, performance and features of Froged is hands down top in the market for the price it's offered at.

Pros

The organization of the knowledge base is by far my most used and liked feature

Cons

Would love to see more mobile features and support for iOS

Live Chat For your website

Overall, great customer service and a great product that works reliably. They keep on making improvements which is also a sign of a company on the way up!

Pros

I like the Quote feature & the fact that you can save customer info

Cons

I wish they had a stronger integration with Shopify stores. Right now you can use the chat, but you can't carry over customer info & sales data into Froged from Shopify

Froged the Customer Succes weapon that every company should have

Pros

Its functionalities, the great possibilities it offers us, its simplicity and the great involvement of the team to improve every day.

Cons

I think nothing in particular, you can always ask for more things, but we ask for them and they listen to us, we know that little by little new features will arrive.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Literally the best chat app

Pros

I love the user interface, the ability to see live users and be able to chat with them too. I love the overall feel and support is also amazing!

Cons

No cons at all that I am able to see! I just wish they could do email campaigns that can do drip.

Gain valuable insights on my site visitors

I treasure the fact that the software is user friendly and allow me to get started really quickly.

Pros

Really impressed with the ability to : - gain insights on visitors, including original taffic source and pages visited, even before they initiate contact - customize follow up auto messages to interact and initiate enquiry Owning a business website is like opening a store in a mall, you need someone to greet each customer with a different message, based on their actions. Froged offers that unique solution.

Cons

If Froged can increase the limit of the number of contacts for our package, it would be ideal.

Everything I need on a chat widget