Genesys Cloud CX Logo

Genesys Cloud CX

Software for faster, smarter, personal experiences

Genesys Cloud CX Reviews - Page 3

Juan David B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Next gen Cotact center solution

Its a very good product, reduce the chain technology compounds and very easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to deploy, with a high quality technology, understand the business requeirements, and its all in one solution.

Cons

A better call recording its required, like a dedicated system (NICE, Verint, RedBox).

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

It proves its value in pandemic of COVID-19

Pros

Cloud based solution with WebRTC client works perfectly when all agents need to work from home.

Cons

Reporting needs to be improved, because it's rigid and hard to customized.

LH

Lindsay H.

We switched to PureCloud 15 months ago. It has been great for us. We love how reliable it is.

Pros

We love that it is reliable. We haven't had an outage in our 15 months of usage, which is something we experienced a lot with our previous software. We also like the user interface and the unified desktop.

Cons

The reporting section is what I was disappointed me. Part of that has to do my naivety. I thought reporting was the same in all software and did not pay much attention to the reporting section prior to selecting this. We only use the reports provided and do anything additional with APIs available, since we don't have the personnel or budget for that. We make what is there work, and knowing what I know now, I would still select PureCloud again. If I were doing it again today, I would have a better plan for data and reports and how to meet our unique needs for that. For other industries, I am sure the reports are great.

HL

Hailey L.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

PureCloud

Purecloud has been helpful when I am out of the office. I also enjoy the fact that I receive an email when I get a voicemail. It includes the voicemail in the email which is very helpful if I need to send it to someone on my team to assist.

Pros

The I can use my cell phone as if I were on my office phone. I'm able to communicate with clients as if I am in the office while I'm on my cell phone; out of the office traveling, picking up my kids, etc.

Cons

When my office phone is forwarded to my cell phone, it will only ring once, maybe twice before the call has already moved into my voicemail. If my phone is not right in or near my hand, I will miss the call.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Actively enhanced platform

Purecloud is a solid platform with limitless functionality. It's great to learn on from an entry level admin standpoint and even better to work on as you continue to learn.

Pros

The platform is actively updated with new features and fixes, this has allowed us to make constant revisions and refinements to our contact centers flows and scripts. As we've learned more about the platform and new features have been released we've found almost limitless possibilities to reduce handle time and increase the customer experience.

Cons

It's difficult to adjust to working on a platform that is largely troubleshot by the team's that developed the platform vs. having physical devices on site that you can troubleshoot on your own. The biggest issue with this is support can be lacking at times and very tedious to work with.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

User-friendly & Intuitve

I use this in a remote call center environment. It's great that it can be used via web browser or application - makes it flexible when I need to switch computers, etc. When I'm looking at reports, it can sometimes be tricky to see all of my subordinates and their details without individually clicking through each and every name, mostly because the side menu tabs keep taking over half the screen. For its direct purpose - handling calls - really no complaints.

Pros

I think it's easy to use. I appreciate that you can use it via web browser or application. The menu icons make it easy for you to identify the tools you need. The live chat functions while on calls are extremely useful and easy to access.

Cons

Calls often drop for no reason. The time-off tool is clunky - you have to tap through dates and times rather than just enter them manually which can take way too long. The sound quality of calls can be questionable in seasons. The evaluation element.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Not a Big Fan

Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Pros

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Cons

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at lara.booth@genesys.com (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

JY

Joseph Ysmael T.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

A very honest review of Genesys Cloud CX

Very satisfactory.

Pros

What I like the most with this software is that it is a contact center technology that is readily available in the cloud. Agents, Supervisors, Admins or any user can access the software anytime anywhere.

Cons

There are still some features that are available in other platforms but still not available in Genesys. Some of these are: 1. Play Agent Greeting 2. Multiple Wrap up codes 3. Multi - tier wrap up codes

Harley B.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Empowerment via PureCloud

PureCloud enables us to ascend over some of the issues we've had in the past. Now, our agents can easily switch between phones; if there are phone outages or internet outages, they can choose the option that works best for them, whether a managed, remote, or mobile phone. This makes for an experience with much more control and empowerment for each individual utilizing the application. Also, because PureCloud is so mobile, our remote operators have been able to handle incoming calls with merely a tablet and mobile. This has helped us greatly. Finally, our average speed of answer was significantly improved. We can answer more calls now in the same amount of time, saving time and improving the bottom-line.

Pros

What we like most is capability of PureCloud for each agent. Agents are empowered to swiftly adapt to any given situation with full control over which conduit they are making or receiving interactions through.

Cons

The billing spectrum lacks flexibility.

AU

Alexandru U.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

My 2 cents

Pros

First and foremost i like the ease of use, second comes the functionality and all the options.

Cons

I haven't encountered yet anything to dislike about it.

Jonathan J.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Purecloud 3 years later

We have brought onboard a number of our store locations to centralize the customers experience and let the store locations get back to what they do best, service the customers that are on-site. The scalability and the multi-channel options allows us to try different strategies and change to what our customers need from us, without having to bring on a new application or have multiple applications.

Pros

It's constantly evolving and providing new features.

Cons

It's an expensive product that struggles with concurrent licensing models and mixed license types.

TR

Thea R.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001-10,000 employees

An Honest Review Of Genesys Cloud

Pros

Genesys is one of the best platforms I've used as a Call Center Agent. It's spaces are maximized for making sure that accessibility and efficiency is achieved for employers and employees. It is easy to navigate through it and document your calls. It's overall performance is 10/10. Call quality from audio to documentation is reliable. I think it is a revolutionary tool unlike other platforms that are classified as cloud phones it has more monitoring options to make calls go smoothly not just for teammates/agents but also for supervisors.

Cons

I dont have any requests or suggestions for Genesys since it's really a top tier tool.

Marek K.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Simple and quick adoption able

Pros

Liked most the simplicity of use and integration.

Cons

Relatively slow delivery of solutions to main painpoints reported by business via idea portal.

Retail, 51-200 employees

A nice upgrade from our previous on-premise solution

Pros

Ease of maintenance by our IT team and reliability compared to our previous on-premise phone system.

Cons

We are a seasonal with more employees during the spring and fall (compared to winter and summer) and it would be nice to be able to have our license pool ramp up or down by month.

HP

Hasitha P.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Genesys cloud CX product review

satisfied and this software address most the industry requirements

Pros

flexibility of deployment. especially most of the things are pre-build and just enable with very less effort

Cons

limited features when access to through mobile devices

RB

Reynante B.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 employees

Safe ready to go Clound Contact Center

Overall experience has been great and support has been responsive. The only drawbacks are their lack additional reporting options and their price

Pros

Very easy to set up and manage. You can have any contact center up and running easily. Their admin page is very user friendly plus they have a very extensive resource and community portal.

Cons

Although they have a lot of available reports, they lack the ability to download more detailed reports and customize your reports. If you need the ability to do this you would have to pay more through their App Foundry. Purecloud is also at the high end of the price spectrum for user licensing.

GM

Guiro M.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

We needed a customer experience platform that was reliable and intelligent with a well-thought- out

The Results of the PureCloud solution ; · Maintains 90% customer satisfaction rates · 15% reduction in abandonment rates, from 18% to 3% · Improved efficiency and first contact resolution · Future integration of channels and operations

Pros

For a per-user monthly price, the Genesys solution gave our company auto advanced routing, real-time reporting and a roadmap to unify email, chat and social interactions.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to use the dashboards lots information for supervisor. Need to be focused on 3 or 4 KPI's by department. Workforce management tool is not easy to implement but with lots of energy, we understand more this feature.

PM

Poojan M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

PurCloud has been great with easy to use interface, queue dashboard and great admin features

Pros

A very easy to use Architect that enables us to create call workflows ourselves without depending on genesys support or services. As we have are changing the support structure and processes internally, this speeds up the changes we need and can test them live

Cons

While dashboard works great, Pure cloud reports are something that can be improved a lot. you have to mine a report data in excel before it can be used in a presentable format

CT

Cory T.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

The PureCloud Team has gone above and beyond with their customer service.

Pros

The PureCloud product is very easy to use. Navigating through the software is very user friendly and using the "help" features provide a great resource for insight. Reaching out to the community has been a great help for us as well.

Cons

We have based our call centre around part time shifts due to the demand of our business. The pricing model will have to be reviewed for our operations as we continue to grow.

DK

Darya K.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

User feedback

In general, a very convenient program. I believe that in the home office mode, she copes with the tasks at 100%

Pros

Intuitive, clear menu; Excellent communication; Ability to transfer calls;

Cons

Very loud sound during an incoming call and when connecting to a subscriber. The system does not remember the user and periodically you need to enter your login and password again.

juan c.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Gestion rapida

no es de los peores que he ocupado pero tampoco es una maravilla

Pros

La facilidad en la que se implementa y la función que cumple van acorde a la necesidad del trabajo efectuado. posee varias funciones aparte de generar llamadas, sirve como chat con su collaborate donde permite comunicarse entre el equipo de trabajo para así tener una comunicación fluida estes donde estes. además de gestionar horarios y turnos de cada ejecutivo.

Cons

las caídas de sistema, llamadas cortadas y sin información

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

YY

Ye Y.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Ye Yi

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use, and user-friendly.

Cons

- Dashboard is missing the flexibility for shorting agent status. - Historical reports should add more customizable for users.

GR

George R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

A Solid Cloud Call center software that takes a while to learn

We manage a call center that does 99% chat and needs to be able to customize for specific clients, Genesys is flexible enough that all of our needs are met without a full time admin.

Pros

I like that the API allows for a lot of customization of how you use the software, and is also easy to use for researching how features work.

Cons

Reporting is somewhat restrictive and not easy to use and customize, I think this could be far more flexible to custom needs.

TH

Taja H.

Apparel & Fashion, 10,001+ employees

Genesys

Pros

Perfect for the call center to receive and cycle through calls, emails, and chats.

Cons

There are glitches and bugs and system issues. Sometimes calls do not come through

jl

jose l.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Gcloud CX

it was good

Pros

it was easy to implement, better results

Cons

professionals service werent that good sometimes