Getscreen.me Logo

Getscreen.me

Remote Desktop Access. Instant. From a web browser.

Getscreen.me Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.18/10

Reviews by rating

Getscreen.me is an intuitive and user friendly tool for collaboration with great and amazing technical support. Ut enables me and my coworkers to easily interact regardless of where you are.
It enables me and my colleagues to easily engage regardless of where you are. It is super easy and simple to learn and understand and the customer service is top notch.
I had a very great and remarkable experience with Getscreen.me and i recommend it to all prospective customers looking for an excellent and exceptional tool for screen sharing and remote work.
Mobile application is hectic to use and keep disconnecting sessions mainly when there’s poor internet connection.
At first start, the resolution was quite bad, but it seemed to adjust after a while.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

We got our own Screen Access App for Customer Support

Overall we are happy to use our own branded application for remote access and giving trainings to our clients and resolving their issues online.

Pros

We require to take our clients screen to train them on our ERP. We are very glad to now use a rebranded application for remote access. It give a good impression to our clients.

Cons

As of now there is nothing which we did not liked, its just our clients are use to anydesk and teamviewer, they are facing some difficulty in installing getscreen.me

Thanks for your comment! May I ask what kind of difficulties your customers encounter during installation?

LK

Leonard K.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

Price friendly, easy to use and very powerful remote support product.

This product has never let me down since its installation in our organization computers and its the best remote access software that i have ever came across. It's much user-friendly since it does not require any technical knowledge and very reliable for team communication. Its a product that every organization should crave for. Its simplicity is so amazing, effortless to install and navigate. Its great ability to work from browser directly makes it easy to remote access from any geographical location.

Pros

Its much secure die to its great security features like authentication features.Sending links and Screen sharing with our clients is awesome. I like its UI and UX, they are very simple and easy to understand by everyone.The support team is very professional and responsive, they never delay on dealing with any issue concerning their product to customers. I kike how it brings all employees together and unite them as one family remotely enhancing positive business growth.

Cons

It's a great product that works perfectly and requires strong internet connection. It's so speedy, saving us much time 8n Just few clicks done on desktop keyboard. All its features meets all our expectations and i enjoy using this software.Right now am struggling to get any dislike on this product since its full of goodies.

Leonard, thanks for sharing! We are delighted that you find our product useful

JM

Jean-Michel M.

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

impossibility to work correctly too slow

Too slow

Pros

to increase the speed of response, too slow

Cons

a better resolution too difficult to read

MK

Maurice K.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

'''GS.me has easily become my best remote access solution. '''

GS.me has helped me to have a quite responsive remote computer access.

Pros

Getscreen.me is best software am currently working with. Talking of it pros I think I have endless of them; am going to highlight some of them and they are; ~The platform is the most simplest to install and navigate. This saves more time and motivates anyone using the platform for the first time. ~Talking of the UI, it is so clean and very straightforward hence fastening navigation to all areas. ~The support session is one of the most helpful with the existence of a quicker launch. ~The fact that I can easily set up remote desktop is so seamless. I don't have to jump through hoops. !It becomes so easy for one to connect there own computer with permanent access. GS.me is the best option one can have for themselves.

Cons

Other features about Getscreen.me are absolutely magnificent except where my team are not authorized in accessing every detail which I find to be risky and not secure at all.

Maurice, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review!

PH

Patch H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

TeamViewer who??!?

I was skeptical about this product when I saw it but thought why not give it a go, they have a few features that appealed to me that I hadnt seen before: 1) Browser based - No having to download any software. 2) Telegram integration - Issuing quick support reguests takes about 10 seconds and I can join from the Telegram app. 3) Branding - Ill admit I haven't looked very far regarding this feature...

Pros

Browser based Nice UX/UI Easy and quick remote support

Cons

No CNAME, this is a must for the white label branding. Speed improovements - Speed is ok but could be better.

MJ

Maria J.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

'''Increased experience on my desktop remote access with Getscreen.me . '''

Am incredibly having a great experience using Getscreen.me for all my desktop remote access. It so remarkable and amazing.

Pros

The best aspect of this platform is that it is easily accessible from different browsers / devices. Having quite an incredible user interface makes it easy for one to use the platform while performing tasks. Whenever it comes to business related matters in the organisation, it really becomes easy to monitor and manage all employees remote work activities. Interestingly the platform offers technical support capabilities which allows one to offer support remotely. All aspects about this platform are quite impressive.

Cons

I have an ease time using this platform in performing several tasks. No complains at all.

Maria, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

DB

Diana B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1,001-5,000 employees

A recommendable application for remote connections.

Pros

Getscreen.me enables me to remotely access my computer especially when I'm outside my organization. It is very easy and simple to learn and understand as it has a very intuitive and friendly interface. It enables me to easily and quickly share files with other staff members. Implementing and getting started with Getscreen.me is easy and straightforward.

Cons

Getscreen.me is an excellent and outstanding application for remote connections. There is completely nothing that i remember which disappointed me while using the application.

Diana, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using Getscreen with Capterra readers!

BK

Benson K.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Game changer in remote work and technical support

Getscreen.me is an exquisite remote desktop management tool that has been very beneficial for us in our operations in remote work and for technical support.

Pros

I like how getscreen.me is simple, fast and straightforward to understand and use. Its graphical user interface is simple to navigate and everything is well placed in its dashboard. It has proved to be a game changer in troubleshooting and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently. It is a stable tool that was simple to deploy and onboard with.

Cons

My experience with getscreen.me has been satisfactory so far and I have nothing to complain about. The technical support team has been supportive whenever we have inquired about anything. The user community has also been great in providing resourceful information about this tool.

Benson, thank you for your feedback, we are very happy that you like everything about our product

VM

Victor M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Pocket friendly, easy-to-use and incredible remote support application.

With Getscreen.me, it is very easy and fast to offer remote support to our customers. It is simple and fast to implement, set up and use and the customer support team behind Getscreen.me responds fast when you get in touch with them.

Pros

Getscreen.me is a multipurpose application since it supports powerful and easy-to-use features such as administration, remote work and technical support which allows you to manage and access your IOS, PCs and Macs remotely and from any device. I like the fact that i don't have to install any application since i can access my computer directly via the web. It is super intuitive, user-friendly and does not demand any extra knowledge or experience to work with.

Cons

I love everything about Getscreen.me. It is an amazing and excellent application for remote desktop access.

Victor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

GM

Gloria M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Getscreen.me is a robust remote desktop access tool with great support.

Getscreen.me has boosted our business communication and it has helped us to work together remotely as a team and family enhancing positive business growth and improving our communication. Getscreen.me has a simple learning curve so getting started with it is just a walk in the park.

Pros

Since Getscreen.me installation until today it has never disappointed me even a single day. It is a powerful and outstanding solution for remote desktop access that does not require any technical knowledge to use. It is a brilliant tool for team communication and it helps me to offer support remotely for clients. I like its simplicity, flexibility and speed which makes it unique and stand out from its competitors. The UI is very friendly and intuitive and their customer support team is very nice, helpful and reliable.

Cons

Getscreen.me requires a very strong and stable internet connection to use. I like its dynamic speed thus saving us much time.

Gloria, we're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

JM

Jesse M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best and most preferred software for remote desktop access.

Overall, it is an incredible and exceptional tool for remote desktop access. It allows me to share screen with colleagues and clients. It is a very nice and interactive tool every company should implement.

Pros

Getscreen.me is a well-known application for remote desktop access. It helps me to keep in touch with other colleagues and clients from anywhere anytime. It has a right and easy to learn and understand interface thus making it simple even for new users to easily get started with. It allows me to offer support remotely since it offers technical support capabilities. Also, Getscreen.me is highly accessible from any device and from browser.

Cons

At the moment i don't have anything negative to mention about it as Getscreen.me meets all my expectations.

Jesse, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

AN

Allan N.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Getscreen.me gaining more popularity as a reliable and convenient tool for remote desktop access.

I can easily monitor and manage remote work that my team is assigned.Getscreen.me makes it simple to chat with our clients and colleagues remotely.

Pros

I'm using Getscreen.me to start remote desktop connections and I'm in a position to access and control remote desktops in real-time.I can share my screen instantly with our remote clients and colleagues.Getscreen.me allows me to provide remote technical support to our clients and colleagues anytime they encounter any challenge.

Cons

Getscreen.me runs smoothly and I'm very delighted with it's better performance.

Allan, thanks for sharing! We are delighted that you find our product useful

HI

Hemdan I.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Top-class and Tremendous Desktop Support Tool with Superb Screen Sharing Solution.

Pros

Getscreen.me is really a game changer due to its availability to quickly and easily being able to access your computer and being able to download files from your desktop while remote.Having remote access to the computer one can comfortably work at his or her comfort.Getscreen.me is a vet professional application enabling connection with many users through various events without any problem.

Cons

So far I can say Getscreen.me is an excellent desktop software therefore I have nothing negative to say about it.

Hemdan, thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Al

Anita l B.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

getscreen

its ok, I prefer zoho now

Pros

Ease of use, but had connection issues sometimes

Cons

doe not work great with mac and alot of pcs would not allow

Anita, we are working on improving the connection on MacOS and we hope you will come back to us again.

MM

Mogire M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Extremely fabulous and breathtaking Remote Desktop Software.

Pros

Been able to share my desktop screen with my team remotely using Getscreen.me delight me a lot.Again,I can also chat easily with my team using this tool.Likewise,I can access and control remote desktops without any hassles with Getscreen.me.Finally,this tool enables me to support my team remotely hence it's very useful to have it.

Cons

All features of Getscreen.me are simple to configure and navigate without any limitations and I have no reason whatsoever to have any dislike.

Mogire, thank you for such detailed feedback on the use of our product!

KD

Kelvin D.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Very effective and advanced remote desktop control software.

Getscreen.me is an excellent and exceptional tool that enables me to offer support to our customers remotely. It is an amazing and fantastic tool that works very well especially when used for screen sharing purpose.

Pros

Getscreen.me is an advanced and very effective remote desktop control software which increases communications. I like the ability to share screen with other colleagues remotely. It is stable and it maintains the company system security for reliable performance. Implementing it is easy and straightforward.

Cons

At the moment i have not identified anything negative about the application's performance so i lack nothing to dislike about it.

Kelvin, we're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

IW

Ivy W.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Getting access and control of remote computer with Getscree.me.

Getscree.me makes it possible to provide remote support to workers. This software ensures ease of files transfer. It's simple to access and control remote computer with Getscreen.me.

Pros

The best aspect that I like about Getscreen.me is screen sharing feature as it enables me to share my desktop screen with other workers.It's also simple to monitor and manage remote work using this software.It's also simple to sessions with Getscreen.me.Real-time chat with remote workers is made simple and fast when using this software.

Cons

For an excellent performance and fast connectivity to remote computers,strong internet connection is a must to have.

Ivy, thank you for describing our benefits in such detail! Stay tuned.

RM

Roberto M.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

Comprehensive and magnificent tool for remote desktop platform.

Getscreen.me has been of great boost in our organization and I really love its services. It has significantly saved us much time and cost thus maximizing our business productivity.

Pros

There are several reasons and features behind it great and super professional support to our organization.The product is easily understandable due to simple user interface.Clean UI and straightforward dashboard.Great customer support team who are very responsive.It offers great remote support to our customers.Easy and fast implementation process saving us time.Easily accessible from browser and devices

Cons

Getscreen.me has offered me great user experience. Using it has been so fantastic.

Roberto, thank you for 10/10 score!

GW

Gladys W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1,001-5,000 employees

Getscreen.me is an excellent and outstanding solution for sharing screen.

Pros

Getscreen.me supports powerful and excellent features that are very easy to learn and adopt. It is a great and recommendable application for screen sharing and messaging. It can be used in Windows, Linux and in the cloud. It is intuitive and user-friendly.

Cons

Getscreen.me is the best and easiest application i have ever encountered for screen sharing and messaging. I dislike nothing about it.

Gladys, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

LP

Lindsay P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

''' Pre-eminent multifunctional platform.'''

Having solved lots of problems with Getscreen.me, I definitely feel so relaxed and comfortable using the platform more and more.

Pros

Thumbs up to Getscreen.me for having; 1; great remote desktop access and control. 2; clean and very easy user interface. 3; quick creation of link that assists client remote easy. 4;easy sharing of screen with clients mostly during support sessions. 5;ease sharing of files with others. 6; lastly is so easy to record remote desktop connection.

Cons

Poor internet connection might affect performance of the software.

Lindsay, thank you for such detailed feedback on the use of our product!

PC

Patrick C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent Remote Management Avenue

Pros

Getscreen gives employees the insights and the freedom of using another system of PC remotely through the solid assistance from the developer. Besides, Getscreen is stable and maintains the business system security for reliable performance.

Cons

Getscreen is an attentive application for concrete remote access and management, and this brings friendly engagement and collaboration.

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

BJ

Breindel J.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Working on your screen anywhere anytime.

For communication, meetings online and not necessarily having physical appearance.

Pros

It is on real time notifications alerts this is a good way to save time and ensure all tasks are performed at the right time.Allows sharing of a desktop remotely .Easy to access.

Cons

Limited number sharing a desk but again it's remotely accessible on Android phones as well no need to share a single screen.

Breindel, thank you so much for your feedback!

BM

Bernice M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Absolutely marvelous and very promising Remote Desktop Software.

Pros

Getscreen.me allows me to monitor and manage employees remote work activities effectively.I can send instant messages to remote employees thus ease to chat,communicate and interact.I can share my desktop screen with remote employees easily.I can also access and control remote desktops with Getscreen.me in real-time.

Cons

Nice features that are simple to configure and use,user-friendly interface and ease of accessibility from multiple devices leaves me with nothing to complain.

Bernice, thanks for sharing! We are delighted that you find our product useful

SM

Shadrach M.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Getscreen.me is very easy and simple to learn and understand. Great customer support.

Pros

Getscreen.me is very easy and simple to learn and understand and it has the best customer support. I like the ability to create groups and it is very easy to remotely access my computer when I'm outside my organization. It enables me to work from anywhere anytime.

Cons

Getscreen.me is a great and recommendable solution for remote work. I have used it for quite a long time and i have never experienced any problems.

Shadrach thank you! We are very happy that you like working with our product and we hope you always will!

PN

Peter N.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

It is the easiest and safest application for remote access.

Pros

Getscreen.me is my favorite tool for remote access. I like how it enables me to share screen with others remotely. It is super easy to install and navigate. The interface is intuitive, user-friendly and easy to learn and understand. Great and responsive customer support team.

Cons

I haven't yet identified anything that requires improvement since it works pretty well. All the features are amazing and fantastic.

Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive rating!