RescueAssist Reviews

4.47/5 (107 reviews)

Joe Tinter

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

YagneshKumar Patel

Great Supporting tool via remote

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much moreGo to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

GoTo the Rescue!

Reviewed 2019-01-07

It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

Shae Jackson, PHR, SHRM-CP, MBA

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

Francis Pan

GoToAssist Review

Reviewed 2018-06-27
Review Source: Software Advice

GoToAssist by Citrix is a cloud-based remote support and mobile device support solution. The service is easy to set up, and fast and comfortable to use; anyone with some troubleshooting skills can provide assistance in minutes. It's an excellent solution for companies looking for inexpensive remote IT support. This software product has a easy to use GUI. It allows to connect to remote devices. It also allows to do screen sharing and remote control the devices. Moreover, it also allows to share or transfer files. It is very intuitive and cloud based application. There is also recording feature included in this product.

Marvin Parnell

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side! Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

Josue Hernandez

This software is the best

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

Paul Buckley

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever used.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Anonymous

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

Ifeoma Onoigbe

Our clients love GoToAssist.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc. It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Miguel Rodriguez

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

Reviewed 2017-02-24
Review Source: Software Advice

GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription. Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Learning Curve but Stable Product

Reviewed 2018-10-24

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

Marshall Hudnall

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Manny Plasencia

Great remote access software.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access. Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

Karrie Reno

GoToAssist convenient for connecting to users, and servers.

Reviewed 2015-02-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I've used this product working at many companies. It's a quick time-saving way to connect to customers computers and resolve issues quickly. You can have a list of customers if you need to reconnect or use only a one-time connection with no saved option to reconnect. I can take care of more issues using this tool than any other remote connection tool. I like the one time use of the product or saving connections to use in the future.

Michael Crisafio

Simple footprint, Trusted Citrix platform. Easy for customers.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-05

This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super small footprint for client, and they do not need any real technical knowledge to initiate the support. I have tried with some of my own family, you know that computer illiterate aunty we all have. Yes, even her found going to a website address straight forward enough. Speed and technical infrastructure of this platform keeps me an avid user.I love the easy way you can initiate support with a client, just by pointing the to the simple www.fastsupport.com website. Nothing more they need to do and you can be, screen sharing, full control or even file sharing for troubleshooting and remote desktop. There is even an unattended support and the ability to run multiple instances simultaneously form a technician perspective. I have always used this infrastructure and as a customer focused business, this is professional and great value.

SHERRI CLIFTON

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connectionEasy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Anonymous

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Larissa Huffman

Best remote support software I have used in six years as a support technician!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Easy to deploy, use, maintain, and start session for users. In addition to the unattended support feature, they have several URLs users can easily navigate to, which results in shorter time to session.

Anonymous

Fantastic way to access remote computers!

Reviewed 2018-07-17

It helped our company to become more efficient when providing technical support to our clients.This software has everything I need to login and troubleshoot all of my client's computers. It helps us to be way more efficient when providing technical support to clients.

Anonymous

We use this for 35 users and we love it. It looks a bit outdated but works well.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I love being able to add unattended access to all the computers within our organization. It saves us a lot of travel time being able to remote into a machine and fix an issue versus traveling onsite to do a basic repair.

Brett Strobridge

Gret program, does what it's supposed to

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Quick way to repair systems remotely that are not on the domain (Field techs mostly), it gets the job done in most cases.IT's fast, can easily share sessions between other technicians to complete a job, and it's reliable on reboot

Tony Yu

Works reliably.

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Works reliably. Works through most firewalled hospitals and medical centers. Able to keep persistent connection for remote access. Able to transfer files through remote connection

DEREK CALUB

I use when I need tech support and to allow secure remote access

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Secure help from different techs from many different programs. It assist with long term learning for me to better run my clinicSoftware allows for tech support to remote into my computer or server and address issues over a secure connection. It is only a temporary download, so with that it helps to minimize any security threats. I am able to watch and work with techs this way and even learn how to fix things myself long term

Marianna Mathers

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Great! Super easy and convenient. My office has constantly been having an issue with our installed doorbell and about every week, I have to call customer support and have them fix it. Since the doorbell is synced with our wifi, the only way customer support can help me is if they connect with my computer. They send me a code for GoToAssist and connect within seconds. They quickly fix what needs to be fixed and move on. It's very convenient and I don't have to do anything. They can just come in, get it done, then leave.