Additional information for Helpdesk Pilot
Key features of Helpdesk Pilot
View All Features
- Create requests and tickets
- Email to ticket conversion
- Categorize and filter emails
- End-user web interface
- Set ticket priorities and statuses
- Send template based notifications
- Staff and Category email signature
- Customizable request forms
- Add tags and due dates
- Assign tickets to staff
- Private note sharing
- Automated rules and workflows
- Multi-lingual support
- Canned replies and mass reply
- Ticket resolution time tracking
- Conversational view of interactions
- Build your own reports
- Dashboard activity view
- Staff performance reports
- Email configuration support for MS Exchange & Google Apps.
2-way email integration: Customers can contact you via a company domain email, for example email@example.com
Ticket Management: Emails are transformed into tickets, tickets can be routed to the right staff member who can respond via email, including from their mobile.
Custom fields: Create custom fields for ticket request forms so you can collect the data you want from your customers.
Customer portal: Provide your customers with the ability to access self-service help by integrating with your knowledgebase.
Issue tracking: Track tall actions performed on a ticket, creating an audit trail of all interactions with that issue.
Multi-lingual support: Helpdesk pilot provides the ability to offer support in any language. Customers can also submit requests in any language.
Reporting: Create custom reports based on your own KPIS, including staff activity and staff performance.. Export reports to CSV or Excel.