HubSpot Service Hub Logo

Cloud-based customer service solution for firms of all sizes

HubSpot Service Hub Reviews - Page 4

CC

Cristina C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Service on the Up

For having recently launched their Service Hub we find that overall it helps us deal with many of our needs in a convenient way as we also have the Sales and Marketing Hubs. There is room for improvement but the Hubspot staff always listen to my feedback. On the occasions when I have needed help they have been immensely helpful and attentive. This for me is fundamental and Hubspot nails that on the head!

Pros

For most daily tasks it's easy to get things done, you can have a great variety of tasks which can be carried out all in one place (use contacts, create workflows, manage and answer tickets, etc.). Each agent can easily keep track of their own tickets. The feedback surveys are a great addition to our site now too!

Cons

Having to have both the inbox and the ticket windows open is sometimes difficult. A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered). In our case, a multi-language Knowledge Base is missing to make the KB more complete.

ML

Martin L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Very useful product

Pros

The product is pretty easy to use, efter it has been set up within your organisation. The tickets flow is very simple for everyone in the organisation to use, and the level of customisation makes the service hub very good.

Cons

The out of the box feature set is not very complete. The amount of custom setup, that has to be make within our organisation (and I assume many others) is pretty substantiel.

VC

Valentina C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

My right hand- Hubspot

As I said before, HubSpot tool it’s a complete one. It helped me to create an entire Knowledge base with the possibility to set the access for it, eather private or public. The chat box it’s very used by our company, it helps to get in touch with our clients or the potential ones. The customer team from Hubspot it’d very prepared with answers and very kind :)!

Pros

The user interface and user experience are great. It’s very easy to use this tool, as well it’s a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it.

Cons

I can’t say that’s something I don’t like at HubSpot tool.

Lizzie H.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use and Getting Better Each Day

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive, much like the other Hubspot software modules. It's clean, simple, and the new beta templates are great. I love the drag and drop features as well as the categorical organization.

Cons

The simplicity has some cons - the editing tools aren't as robust as other Hubspot software, but there are new features being added like anchor capabilities and callouts, so that's been helpful! I hope it continues to expand in its capabilities to be as robust as other knowledge base tools on the market!

JA

Juan Andres M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Es mejor de lo que esperaba.

Pros

Ha generamo mejoras en el flujo de trabajo me encanto.

Cons

su base de datos es algo compleja de igual manera uno se acostumbra.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

James S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Good, but could be better

Hubspot has some great features and I come from using Salesforce, the only down size is the quotes are not great on the way we do business and as far as I’m aware cannot be changed. So for customers they were more likely to place an order from our old system I believe.

Pros

The tracking of e-mails, marketing features, full visibility from where enquires come from

Cons

Quotes, been told they can only go out one way

AI

Abed I.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

HubSpot review

HubSpot really helps bridge our various teams and really shines for our sales-related staff, it's a single source of truth for them.

Pros

There's a lot you can do with it, it's very powerful, flexible, and really does help bring different teams, customers, sales leads, etc. together.

Cons

The ticketing system isn't the best. It has good followup options, but individual ticket threads, views of lists, and so on are left wanting. It is not as performant as other systems, at times I find my browser hanging after they've done some updates.

LV

Luvo V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Customer Relationship Management

We use HubSpot as our CRM and it has been very effective tool.

Pros

- Contacts and companies filters - Dashboards - Workflows - Calls

Cons

- Project Templates - I think it should be an option to see or turn on project templates created by HubSpot Team. This makes it kinda time consume to look for templates when I am not sure who created the template in my team.

NV

Nadia V.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

User Friendly and Easy to Use

Because we work in shifts, it is good that the same system is flued to use over many properties and many different users.

Pros

We started using it about 8 months ago and even with just a quick training session, I could use it very quickly. I also love that we can create easy to use templates, so even when other people need to answer emails, they can do it effortlessly.

Cons

We sometimes need to print email chains, and Hubspot does not allow for that - this is definitely something to add.

RH

Rebecca H.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Hubspot is easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, I like that you can alert yourself for reminders and that you can assign chats/emails .

Cons

I dislike that the app is not as user friendly as the site.I would use the app if it was set up better and more similar to the site.

SS

Shanice S.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

A great platform! Would definitely recommend.

Our experience with HubSpot has been great. HubSpot is the first CRM I've ever used and I couldn't imagine using anything else!

Pros

For what I need to do in my role I turn to HubSpot for pretty much everything - everything is in place! It's also used across the business so it's not just for marketing.

Cons

The only con for me is the ability to re-arrange modules within email templates. I think you can do this in the design tool however it would be a lot easier to just drag these around whilst editing the email.

LC

Laura C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Service feedback

Pros

- Dealing with tickets - easy information sharing with the tech team - Customer feedback - automation considering the results - Easily information sharing with the sales team

Cons

- FAQ template, we don't have a lot of options (design, configuration) - Workflow = it can be difficult to find all the property we need

Ashlee P.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Love the Knowledge Base

I use the Service Hub itself every day and I'm always checking the knowledge base dashboard to see what users are searching for to inform what KB articles to write next.

Pros

It's really easy and fast to create new knowledge base articles and get them live. It's also very easy to keep everything organized and Hubspot is always adding new ways to make the knowledge base look better from a user viewpoint.

Cons

The URLs that are auto-created based on the title of the article almost always need to be adjusted.

SD

Shannon D.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

All or nothing

Pros

Pretty surveys that were easy and appealing for the customer to complete.

Cons

To get the most out of it, you really need to use the full functionality of ticketing and CRM. The Salesforce integration did not solve those problems like we believed it would, which made triggering surveys at the right time difficult. I also didn't like that the knowledge base didn't provide for version history and edit tracking.

CT

Cecilia T.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great for simple business

Pros

It is very easy to use, good to manage support for simple businesses and share tickets among different teams.

Cons

It could be improved the pipeline settings: assign specific properties to each pipeline and be able to give access to the clients to monitor the status of their tickets and past support requests.

SP

Sergio P.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Good product for HubSpot users

Pros

Integrated with all HubSpot environment.

Cons

Missing some funcionalities and high price.

Alice R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Still a fledging product but real potential

An interesting learning curve in setting up, implementing and troubleshooting for a client who work in the retail space and rely heavily on this functionality

Pros

As a loyal HubSpot user, it's great to be able to offer service software that fits our clients' marketing, sales and CRM platforms

Cons

There are still some friction points which I believe are down to the emerging nature of the platform. HubSpot support are helpful and In hope that some of the tweaks I have raised are taken on board.

KD

KELSEY D.

HubSpot Knowledge Base

If you improved your internal options I think you would far outweigh your competitors.

Pros

It is very easy to organize. I also really like the different heading and insert options. I used Zyndesk before this and HubSpot's syle options are definitely a step above.

Cons

The Private view. We could not use the functionality, because our employees were not receiving the emails to register. This would be a huge benefit to have an easy to use internal knowledge base.

NM

Noelle M.

Retail, 51-200 employees

HubSpot is a Game Changer

Hubspot ensures that no customer support issue is going to get "lost in the shuffle". It has really helped my department with processing support tickets efficiently.

Pros

HubSpot is giving our company the tools we need as we continue to grow. It helps us stay organized and allows multiple departments to view the stage of the sale/support.

Cons

There have been a few times when I have lost my work due to screens closing. It would be great if emails could save automatically.

JG

Jair G.

Simple and Effective

Amazing so far. It was easy to implement, the interface is extremely friendly and they also have an active support for the client

Pros

Ease of use and customization possibilities

Cons

It is not that easy to have customized objects

FR

Flora R.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

HubSpot - Knowledge Base

Pros

Speaking specifically on the knowledge base, it was easy to transfer our materials from the previous system that we used. It was also easy to organize and create additional articles using the platform. Getting the knowledge base articles in front of our customers has been a challenge, but as we continue sharing I anticipate higher volume to the web pages. Visitors to the site can search based on keywords which is helpful.

Cons

The way the knowledge base is laid out and way displayed to visitors is limited in its customization. I do not particularly care for the design. You can only upload a logo and customize some of the colors.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A great customer service toolkit

Pros

Easy to use, great synergies with the rest of the HubSpot ecosystem, customer friendly

Cons

Anything that I thought could be improved has been improved and keeps getting better

PC

Paula C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

My experience with HubSpot

HubSpot is crucial for our customer success. It is very easy to keep track of our customers' issues and to solve them. Also, it helps me automatize mailing. The CES is very helpful as a feedback. For our sales team it is very easy to automatize their email and keep track. I am very happy with Hubspot

Pros

What I like the most about HubSpot is how user friendly it is. It is very easy to create workflows and to customize it according to my necessities. I am not obligated to use in a certain way, it is completely up to me.

Cons

What I like the least about Hubspot y the reports. It is not very easy tu customize the categories and properties to include in my report. It takes to much time. Most times I prefer to download the reports with everything and delete each property on the .csv document manually.

AQ

Alex Q.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Excellent Hubspot tool to supplement its to your Hubspot platform

Pros

The feedback survey which was easy to implement on the site and did not require much time to implement it.

Cons

Only a minor issue where I can't put a hyperlink on the thank you pop-up. Other than that, everything works great.

AM

Anna M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

A good product

Overall, Hubspot has been good to use for us as a new start up. All my colleagues were able to learn how to use it quickly.

Pros

I like that Hubspot tracks emails and calls easily and makes it simple to track leads and active customers. I also like that it integrates with slack and google calendar.

Cons

I find it difficult and slightly confusing to create certain reports. I wish this were easier to use.