Landbot Reviews

Pros

I have built a few for myself as well as for clients of mine and was always super excited with the results.

Tom S.

What I liked the most about the tool is the cost benefit they bring in relation to the quantity of agents / price. In addition to all its ease in all documentation and support.

Matheus E.

I love this product because it can interact with our customers and it so so easy to use.

George M.

Cons

I'm very desperate and afraid they charge me another fee. They waited for an answer for 1 month.

I miss some options, as condition based in user parameters known by the navigator (country, device, OS...) and the possibility to do actions based in them.

JORDI A.

Not straightforward to set up google tag manager, facebook pixel, google analytics. While guides are provided, there are no examples.

George H.

4.5

The best chatbot!

I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

Pros

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

Cons

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Dynamic lead flow and capture

My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

Pros

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cons

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible Customer service. It’s a real shame.

Pros

Landbot is easy to use.. until you have some sort of problem. They are open to help while you are interested in buying, but once you buy, forget it..

Cons

Customer service is terrible.... Will never buy again

Building and leveraging bots has never been easier!

Pros

The one thing that has really impressed me about Landbot is how intuitive its Drag-and-Drop workspace is. No need to have an engineering degree nor to be a programming wizard...you can select the first element of your bot, customize it and then connect it to the second element you'll choose and edit – and so on. Landbot's focus on a visual workspace is very valuable because it allows users to see, at a glance, each step and all the different options you are building for your bot.

Cons

Landbot may seem quite easy to use at first but things can get quite tricky if you want to develop an advanced or complex bot. I think that breaking up the bot into sections or parts, and having the ability to select which one to make visible in the workspace would simplify things, in the sense that would make it easier to zoom in to a particular aspect of the bot, and then zoom out to look at the bot in its entirety.

Best chat-bot creation software

Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

Pros

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

Cons

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

Pros

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Cons

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

Pros

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Excellent No-Code Chat Solution

Very positive, overall.

Pros

Really easy to get started with. Technical know-how not required. Intuitive builder UI. Attractive front end experience. Prompt and courteous customer service.

Cons

More advanced NLP capabilities would be nice.

A really nice engagement tool for your website

Landbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!

Pros

- Building a bot is really easy - A great tool to engage website visitors - Customizable design - Some advanced features

Cons

- Limited integration with email service providers - Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

Hi Sunny! Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :) Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated! The Landbot Team

Clean and Simple

Overall would highly recommend to anyone in need of a chatbot quickly for their website.

Pros

It was easy to use. The built-in analytics are super useful for analyzing traffic. Customizability is fantastic. Using as a full-page site is a huge plus.

Horrible customer service

Decent product, horrible support.

Pros

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

Cons

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I...

First impression

Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

Cons

conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for...

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

Pros

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

Cons

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

Pros

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Cons

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!

Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet

I love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.

Pros

Beyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.

Cons

Their product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team

A true canvas design chatbot!

A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

Pros

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

Cons

An app option where you can chat with your costumers

LandBot - An Alternative to AI

We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers

Pros

Landbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy.

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support.

The fastest way to deploy a chat bot

Been using it for years and its effective to reduce redundant questions and increase sales. Chat support is super responsive.

Pros

Templates let you launch simple bots in minutes. Custom apps take a little longer but not nearly as long as any alternative I know of. No coding required.

Cons

I would like to see more 3rd party integrations. The pricing to white label is a little steep. This should be automatic for any paid level.

User friendly and easy to start chat and sales bot application

Great and better then competitors. Hope to see AI features in the future to recognize handtyped requests and answers of users.

Pros

Very user friendly, fun and well designed application. Intuitive user interface. Easy to implement any logic to the chat bot. Gifs improve the user experience and grow conversion.

Cons

The only negative thing I found so far is that if you build a chat bot with a complicated logic and 100+ Dialog blocks even strong PC is experiencing lack of resources.

Very elegant look and feel and simple to use

Pros

I really like how engaging and elegant the bots and templates are. They don't look like all the other bots out there. I also really like how simple it is to setup the flows and capture responses. The tracking is nice as well too.

Cons

I would like to see a larger variety of templates to choose from so I can get started with something closer to my use case. Its a little daunting to start to build out a flow from scratch.

Hi there!, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review here :) Great to see you find our solution elegant and easy to use! Indeed it would be ideal for us to extend the number of templates we currently offer; we got started with those we would find more relevant at the time. Further implementations are always based on user and customer opinions and feedback like yours enables our teams to introduce more useful features all over the platform so stay stunned for more! The Landbot Team

My use of Landbot.io

With Landbot, I developed survey questionnaires that were received by users as a fun way to answer surveys. I am also working on an onboarding of a product, using the concept of talk to explain to new users what the product does and how it does it.

Pros

What I like most about Landbot is the ease of building bots and save information sent by users. Being a cool and fun alternative to doing research forms.

Cons

I miss more attractive ways to display images, such as carousel. Also, it would be interesting to be able to set the size of the image block and be able to zoom in without having to open a new tab.

Hey there Pricila, First of all many thanks for your thorough review here! It's good to see you find it fun and useful for you to get going with either standard (or complex) chatbots, forms or something else like your upcoming product onboarding :) In regards to the "cons", we take note of them all so we can make our product team aware of it, this way we can keep on working on what matters to our users and customers. Many thanks again for the review! The Landbot Team

Cool way to engage

I am using it as an​ alternative to a landing page. I've had a good response​ overall and captured a good amount​ of emails.

Pros

The ease of use and short learning​ curve it takes to get rolling and using the features makes this platform really awesome and fun to use.

Cons

I had to use the initial example that was given when you first signed in to get to know how the features​ worked and ​sort of reverse engineer it.

Hello there! Thanks so much for your review! Good to see you are getting along with our solution :) There are a bunch of articles in our Knowledge Base where you can pretty much find out everything you need to make the most of Landbot. And if there's anything you are struggling with just let us know and we'll help! We do hope you keep on enjoying the tool and collecting leads! The Landbot Team

Amazing

First WOW app in many many years.

Pros

You can do different chats and they can be show in middle of the page, not hiding behind button on corner of the page

Cons

There are nothing to complain! Love it all.

Hi Janne! We are very pleased to see you like it so much :) We keep on making efforts in all areas for our product to keep on implementing new features that add more value to any business. Stay stunned to find out more about upcoming releases and new tools we will deliver, hoping you keep on enjoying Landbot and its features. Thanks so much for your review! The Landbot Team

Great Value Alternative To Web Forms With The End User In Mind

The problem that Landbot help me solve was creating an alternative to a boring form for generating leads. People like the conversational format which ties in nicely with my brands. The cost is also quite reasonable.

Pros

I think ease of use is what Landbot got right - some bot builders can be confusing. Another thing is the modern look of the bots which is impressive - there is a lot of room for styling & customization of your bot. Lastly, Landbot is one of the few Software companies that has built a solution where you can have a bot embedded on your page instead of a popup.

Cons

I think reporting is the only thing which could improve a bit. One has to export the data to have a proper look at the results. The funnel view in the reporting is a nice touch.

Really cool drag and drop builder

Pros

Landbot has been super useful for building forms. Our users have complimented the interactive aspect and people I show think the chat like user experience is really cool. Definitely recommend.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was the price. It was a little too expensive for me but that's just because our budget was really tight. Compared to other forms like Typeform etc. it's not too bad.