Malcolm! Reviews - Page 2

Great knowledge management portal

Pros

It is pretty intuitive and I can make it look professional.

Cons

it is not entirely straightforward to link to a blog but with the help of the Malcolm support team we have now done this.

Great simple knowledge base

Pros

Ease of use - simple set up and logical yet comprehensive process for publishing. And quick support replies.

Cons

There were maybe a few too many steps that were unnecessary when publishing a standard Q & A post. And also it would be great to be able to clone an instance into another site when you have something that is e.g. a good template.

A great source of information for my website visitors

I'm very happy with my Malcom! experience so far. It's going to be a great tool for my business as time goes on.

Pros

Malcolm! Has provided me with several great tools to both collect information from my website visitors, and to quickly offer them relevant information. The form builder works great and the knowledge base is extremely user-friendly. I haven't gotten too deep into building workflows, but I'm excited to give that feature a try.

Cons

I don't have any negative features to mention at the time. I was initially a bit confused as to how some of the features worked in unison with each other, but it didn't take long to figure out.

Solution to a long standing problem!

Malcolm! has helped modernise our briefing process for clients and give us a more professional look and feel. As we get more comfortable with the software I have no doubt that we will use Malcolm! for many other uses.

Pros

We have just started using Malcolm! to solve a long term problem around us being briefed by (potential) clients and the capturing and using that data. Malcolm! has now enabled us to create modern briefing templates that are completely bespoke to our company. The ongoing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been first class.

Cons

I did find it a little confusing at the beginning, but that was just me needing to get used to the interface

Awesome bit of kit!

Great team, great support offered around the product and would thoroughly for any business looking to take their customer experience to the next stage.

Pros

Good value, easy to use, transformed our way of business and how we interact with customers!

Cons

Honestly nothing at this stage. So far it has been a joy to use.

A simple way to create FAQs on the fly.

So far so good. I was easily able to create and look around with ease.

Pros

I liked how integrated it could be with your website.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that a license only applies to one instance and not all on the account.

Rapid Deploy FAQ's That Increase Engagement

Malcolm has helped our visitors help themselves. They submit fewer support requests and site queries now become sections of our FAQ.

Pros

Malcolm works out the box and can be configured to suit your brand in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Would love a few more templates, the initial selection (while sufficient) could be improved with more options. It would help to match Malcolm! up with our current branding/website layout.