ManageEngine Remote Access Plus Logo

ManageEngine Remote Access Plus

Enterprise remote support solution for system administrators

ManageEngine Remote Access Plus Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

Reviews by rating

Been using this remote access plus for like 30min and love it its so cheap costs be around £7 to manage 15 of my clients computers.
Agent distribution is easy, but sometimes is difficult to understand what is not working and how to perform troubleshooting.
Its needed offline through lan not wided area atlease.

Arti Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Remote Access Plus for my Advertising Agency - KUDO Advertising

I would recommend this software to anyone who runs a remote team for their business. It helps you easily manage your team and documents that need to be worked on, so the team can easily co-operate with each other.

Pros

What i liked most about the software is its onboarding process and guides. The integration for my company through these was easy and made it easy for us at KUDO Advertising to realize our goals of having a remote access software.

Cons

The integration to my business was easy and I find the software fits my needs. User experience can be improved its little bit old-school.

ST

Shreedhar T.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Resolve issue faster with it's extraordinary features

It is one of the most advanced solution to remotely support users.

Pros

We are logistics company and we have our own inhouse ERP for inventory.As a inventory manager i have to take remote access of user's system frequently to resolve ERP related issues.Manageengine remote access plus is helping me to resolve user's issue by taking remote access of his system. Along with common features like screen sharing, chatting, File sharing it also provides advanced features like start or stop services from my laptop which helps me to troubleshoot and resolve issue faster.

Cons

I am using it since last 3 to 4 years and I didn't faced any issue with it.

BS

Balaji S.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Good

We are a small team, Due to the covid pandemic all of sudden govt has announced lockdown, I tried different software but within 3 to 5 hours. I'm able to set up an 8 artist system with cloud sync.

Pros

within 3 to 5 hours. I'm able to set up an 8 artist system with cloud sync.

Cons

Remote desktop is unable to connect few connections.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing Remote Desktop Manager!

It makes diagnosing remote workstation problems a breeze.It's cost-effective compared to sending technicians physically to different remote workers.

Pros

I like how it has a variety of remote working tools to resolve any issues that crop up.I like how easy it is to connect between computers on the same network.I like how easy it is to collaborate with fellow technicians and manage an issue using this software.I like how affordable the software is. I enjoy how the learning curve is not so steep for someone tech survey. I enjoy how you can wake systems connected within a LAN.I like how it has an announcement feature whereby people in the company can get notifications in case you are planning on doing maintenance to the systems at a particular time.

Cons

It can be a bit hard to learn for someone who is not tech survey. If you have more than 10 computers, you need to get a paid version.

CJ

Chris J.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great Tools for the money paid

Good value for the cost. Not as great as some tools but the price tag for what we need is better. Once you get over a small learning curve it works well.

Pros

Lightweight agent that allows you to connect to machines connected to the internet. Nice Graphical Interface to see machines online and connect remotely.

Cons

Agent requires a code for each instance so makes it more difficult to deploy out to devices (or we didnt find the option to do so easily). Unless you bookmark the exact link to the remote management page, it is very difficult to find on the main website.

NH

Nelson H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great Management and Remote Support without breaking the budget for small business

Pros

We enjoy the ease of use and access. Logging into the control panel is so easy and takes seconds. This allows us to quickly handle IT issues within seconds rather than minutes using other alternatives.

Cons

I don't have many cons to state. I believe that if I had a gripe about anything, it would be the lack of UI control. However, that would likely be more or less my own personal desire and not a needed feature.

LP

Leonardo P.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Ideal for support

Pros

Always available, easy to use, branding,

Cons

Not working on Linux, Sometimes works weird when connecting more than one person

FM

Filippo M.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

ManageEngine Accesso remoto Plus

Pros

the fact that I can wake up PCs from the dashboard with a single click

Cons

for the moment nothing will be seen briefly

bc

barry c.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

so easy and cheap !!

Literally used the free trial for 30min and then signed up for the pro subscription. its so easy to use beets the pants of teamviwer

Pros

Cons

cant find any literally so easy to use straight away

vs

vikas s.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Review ManageEngine Remote Access Plus

ManageEngine Remote Access Plus is user-friendly and offers an intuitive interface, making it easy to navigate and use. It also provides robust security features to protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with industry standards.

Pros

Improved productivity: IT professionals can remotely manage and monitor multiple computers and servers simultaneously, allowing them to be more productive and manage their time more effectively.

Cons

Compatibility issues: Remote access software may have compatibility issues with certain operating systems, hardware configurations, or network environments, which may limit its usability.User error: Remote access software requires users to have the appropriate technical knowledge and skills to operate it effectively, and user error can result in data loss or other issues.

WA

Wander A.

Medical Devices, 501-1,000 employees

Excelente herramienta para asistencia remota a usuarios.

De momento mi experiencia con la herramienta es muy positiva al ser la herramienta tan fácil de usar y tan completa no he necesitado usar otra aplicación.

Pros

Lo mas interesante encontrado en la herramienta es que fue fácil la configuración y es muy completa para dar asistencia remota a usuarios.

Cons

Lo menos agradable de la herramienta es que depende de un servidor dentro de la localidad no funciona en la nube. También el agente de la misma solo funciona a nivel local en la red.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

fa

fazal a.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A normal remote support tool

Pros

I used this tool to provide remote assistance to our users who were facing issues with software and hardware. It's secure and we can send/receive documents. We can also add devices to our favorites and stop/resume and transition between different sessions without any issues.

Cons

compared to other remote tools, ManageEngine is doing a great job and it has more features with 0 cons.

CB

Caroline B.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1,000 employees

Ease of use is superb!

Pros

I like that client side installation is a breeze. There is no need for configuration on the client end. I also like that approval is required before a computer becomes part of the list.

Cons

MFA for technicians when they login to the cloud based portal

dg

daniel g.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

it works, and he made what say

we easy manage a bit pool of machines, works fine on cloud for me

Pros

easy to use, quick and start, manage groups and checks services of machines.

Cons

dont have a mail advice if the machine its down or up.

TP

Trim P.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Using Remote Access Plus

I support my clients.

Pros

It is easy to use if you work in a web-enviroment daily. would prefer an app instead.

Cons

Need a standalone version. Need to be more user friendly.

DV

David V.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Gestion a distance pour nos clients

Pros

la possibilité de prendre le contrôle a distance très facilement

Cons

je souhaiterai une meilleure compatibilité du Wake on Lan

Showing original review in French. See translation

TB

Tomaso B.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Excellent software

Pros

It's an easy-to-use product, many feature are embeddeed and it really help daily operation.

CZ

Cristina Z.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

ManageEngine Remote Access Plus

Pros

The reason for selecting this software was its HIPAA compliance, which is met for this remote desktop manager. A classic tool for managing, connecting devices and troubleshooting. I like the live chat and video option for quick problem management. Cloud deployment without issue, we did not use the on premise solution. Communication with the client without any problems. Ensuring constant monitoring of applications, processes and services. Another advantage for me is the very friendly price. Installation of the small agent is easy and also very fast.

Cons

Sometimes the connection session takes longer, but nothing dramatic. I am happy with the software and have nothing to complain about.

Thomas V.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Very good at what it does

Remote administration

Pros

Does exactly what I need it to and the price per seat is reasonable

Cons

Deploying at first I had issues but was able to push past and resolve them.

BF

Bill F.

Philanthropy, self-employed

Good product, but a bit deceptive about the free-level licensing

I was happy until I realized it really wouldn't work for a small implementation solution. Now I'll be looking for an alternative.

Pros

Pretty easy agent install. Lots of flexibility. The functionality is good for a web-based front-end tool, and I like the multi-monitor support.

Cons

The key to the product is in its title. Remote Access. However, if I can't access an agent system unless it's behind a distribution server (what they call roaming), it very much limits its utility for a small environment with a few systems to access, each on different networks. I'd rather do without some of the extended features... But that's the trick to get you to upgrade. The most basic function won't work on roaming systems unless you are paying for the highest edition...

RM

Ray M.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Remote Access Plus is a very good app for many remote functions.

We have a remote/virtual office. This allows me to deploy computers and join them to a Windows domain without the need for physical hands on configuration.

Pros

I like that the user workstation can migrate to other environments and remote access is still available.

Cons

Client agents don't always download and install properly.

AD

Alysha D.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great Value for Product

The application has dramatically improved our organization and IT support of tablet devices across our company.

Pros

I was drawn to the product due to the trial and price and impressed by the extent of the features.

Cons

No negative feedback at this time. Enrollment and set up was straightforward.

Shawn T.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

Great Product

Great so far, I am looking to purchasing for my company.

Pros

It is very easy to use when assisting users. Can easily install and shows up in the Management console instantly.

Cons

Does have a pitfall of it being a tad laggy in the browser.

AJ

Alex Jonathan M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

the remote support solution that my company needs

Pros

I like it because it is easy to use, it is stable, and it has a web interface, the client is also light.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like, I think it has everything I need.

JV

Jorge V.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A great experience

Pros

The software is everything I was looking for, an easy-to-use software that allows remote control of the computer unattended.

Cons

I have no cons is excellent. Low prices and stable system