Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 2

We needed customer feedback and NiceReply helped us get the feedback that we wanted.

Great software for collecting feedback on your staff. Easy to use and fairly customisable to suit most helpdesk applications.

Pros

We've used a few other software providers and as soon as the word "NPS" is used the price point increases substantially. NiceReply allowed us to do NPS Surveys AND CSAT in the same software. It also allowed us to use a custom domain which is also another rare feature.

Cons

The only downside I found is that the NPS Scoring pages are all branded and you need to contact their support to remove the branding.

Thanks :)

Super easy to use

Pros

Positive reinforcement for when we get things right.

Cons

The UI wasn't the easiest to navigate. I haven't used it since late last year, so maybe it has improved.

Nice Reply is Awesome!

Pros

The ease of use for the software is great! It is so easy to use, especially when you are writing an email to a customer.

Cons

The ability not to be able to review comments before they are submitted to overall company. Sometimes there is a bad comment that really has nothing to do with anything that is going to count against our overall score.

Simplest way to measure customer effort

Pros

It's a simple way to measure customer effort. It's easy to create surveys and integrate them into platforms you already have.

Cons

It's a little costly. We also have encountered some bugs with duplicate entries they never fixed. Support isn't easily accessible from the platform and they can take little while to respond.

Effective program to track customer satisfaction metrics

Overall it has helped to build metrics for our client support operation, it gives us something to build off of as opposed to before offering clients any type of satisfaction based response tool.

Pros

I like that it can easily be added to an email to clients and allow them to click to access the submission. It also is easy to receive notifications and track the submitted information.

Cons

No big cons in particular, it's a pretty straight forward software in that you build a survey or metric based response for the customer.

It's Awesome!

Pros

Nicereply is an easy tool for our clients to submit feedback about the support they received and let us know how we could improve their experience.

Cons

I haven't had negative or bad experiences with this software and haven't had to use them for any customer support related questions. Everything has been pretty great.

LOVE LOVE Nicereply!

Pros

Love that its super easy to use, possibilities are endless!

Cons

I don't really have any negatives to say, might be nice to have opportunity to leave up to 10 stars

I have had a fairly nice experience. It is easy to use and nice for functions.

I was able to improve how I replied to the members of Republic Wireless and I was able to improve my daily communication with them.

Pros

I like how manageable and simple the face of the product is. I also like how you are able to see scores from tickets and customer experiences.

Cons

I don't like how some things seem hidden. I have to ask reps to show me where CSAT'S are etc. I do wish that members could leave comments. I feel that if we could see members comments we could excel in customer satisfaction.

Solidifies Our Efforts

Pros

It really makes the team feel team accomplished and solidifies our mission in putting the client first and being an advocate for them.

Cons

When a "bad review" is left it's usually due to the client misunderstanding. I don't think that Nicereply helps alleviate the issue of human ego of wanting to place a bad review if they FEEL like something didn't go their way....so it can make a team member look bad when in reality they actually did everything they could have done.

Excellent product. Works as expected.

So far we are able to collect and measure our customer's/guest's feedback rate. It is still too soon to state benefits received. We should probably be able to provide a more complete picture on the benefits once we complete using your software for at least a year.

Pros

We've been using NiceReply for the past 5 months to get feedback on our customer's/guest's experience dealing with our reservations emai support team. So far we are pretty happy with the capability to measure this using NiceReply. The application is easy to use and configure and provides a nice dashboard of the response metrics.

Cons

This is probably not a Con for the software itself, but we are able to get only a small sample of our total email recipients to respond and provide feedback. The click-through rate for feedback is low in comparison to the total number of customers we interact with.

Great way to measure customers service

Keeping the quality level of communication with clients on high level.

Pros

Ability to measure customers service and nice way to give a customer feeling that we care about him/her

Cons

Orientation/settings at the nicereply webpage, it could be more intuitive. Plus the graphic buttons do not appear on some email servers

Easy to follow and easy for review

Pros

-Easy to us -Reviews are provided by the date -You can see your average score based on the dates you choose -The charts are organized well

Cons

-I think there should be more options besides 1, 5 and 10 -I think some type of communication or feedback should be provided/required for each review

Nice Reply is a great way to get customer feedback for email support.

Pros

The feedback is nice, as it gives us a good window into how a customer is feeling. It also lets us see trends so we can gauge how we are interacting with customers

Cons

the constant email responses are a bit annoying, I can check it just fine myself, I don't really need the email reminders.

Easy way to measure CSat Scores.

Pros

It is easy for customers and looks good at the bottom of the emails.

Cons

A person can click on it multiple times skewing scores.

A feedback counter like no other

Pros

We have many possible ways to receive, sort and manage customer feedback and Nicereply is one of this software. Since it is focused just on customer feedback, it provides us little to no problems at all. With the possibility to track trend and manage surveys, it seems really organized. The many possibilities to collect customer feedback is also a great plus to this software.

Cons

Regarding ratings, we have observed that customers can rate at multiple times with different submitted ratings in a day. It can be a little helpful if a customer can submit one rating per stay, this is to ensure that the ratings are authentic.

Easy to use for CS team to track quality of customer interactions.

Pros

Simplicity and reporting are what I enjoy most about the platform. It also allows us to go but to make sure customers are having a great experience.

Cons

New pricing structure is what I like least about the platform. Thought the old model was much better suited for our team needs.

Integral part of our Support experience

Visibility into support team actionable data.

Pros

I love that it integrates with Front and allows us to respond to customers and find ways to improve both of CES and CSAT.

Cons

Would love better analytics, to get actionable data it requires exporting and drilling down outside of the software.

See how all agents are doing!

Pros

This software allows me to see which agents are doing well as far as customers are concerned and which agents need to work on improvement. It gives me a great visual reference

Cons

It's a bit clunky to figure out how to look at different things within this software. Our company has quite a few support agents, and we often have to reconnect NiceReply to the agents... and sometimes it creates double agents, or randomly disconnects them. This is quite annoying.

Easy to use daily snapshot of what our clients are saying

Pros

Easy to understand. Let's the team keep up with their clients. Nice visuals. Allows for a range of metrics and easy accountability.

Cons

Would like the ability for more on the fly customization on questions and how responses flow back into our SalesForce platform

Useful tool to monitor customer servicd areas which need improvement

Pros

Able to identify weak customer services areas for improvement. Simple rating choices (Three options: thumbs up, thumbs down, neutral).

Cons

Wish it was a little more customizable with the rating options. Ideally we would like two options: thunbs up and thumbs down.

In the past, agents were flying blind when it came to metrics. With Nicereply, they're in the know.

Pros

Nicereply provides easy access to current data, which definitely drive user engagement with metrics that impact our organization's success. Not to be overlooked, Nicereply provides engaging and relevant blog entries that are frequently shared among our agents.

Cons

It wasn't available 20 years ago. My work life would have been even more focused if we had had Nicereply's actionable data within easy reach then.

Perfect product for measuring customer feedback

Pros

Simple integration with tools like Front, allowing us to get feedback directly from customer conversations. Great, fast customer support from a team that cares about their product

Cons

For the job we use it for, NiceReply does everything we need. It's sometimes frustrating to see a customer leave a negative rating, with no feedback comment, but that ability to not leave comments surely improves the response rate.

How nicereply helped

Nicereply is the way how to collect as much information and feedback from customers as we can on all six markets in which we operate. With the help of this tool, we would like to make our Customer service as excellent as possible. Nicereply helps us keep track of our customers' opinions. It is a very practical tool for improving our Customer service because we want to have only satisfied customers. We can quickly respond and help our customers get the best service.

Pros

We love that the softwar is easy to use.

Cons

Cant think of any

Thanks :)

Helps Me Improve My Performance

Pros

The detailed data, and feedback from customers. I also enjoy the fact that my tickets are linked to the NR scores for reference.

Cons

I honestly have no negative feedback for Nice Reply. It's helped me tremendously in doing my job efficiently and effectively.

quite a smooth process

Pros

It is user friendly, very quick and painless. It looks good and does the job without issues. I wuld definitely suggest it to other offices.

Cons

sometimes the links don't work when clicking on a customer's details to see how gave you the rating in question.