Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 3

I use NiceReply on a daily basis and it's great to manage representative's QA.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get a high-level overview of what customers think about each representative.

Cons

There aren't many downsides to the software. If I had to pick one I'd say it is not a lot of customers leave comments but that isn't NiceReply's fault.

It is Excellent.

As I been saying, I get to find out how the people I interact with feel after I help them or educated them on the product I'm working with. By find out how they feel I can learn to become better.

Pros

That you get the chance to experience the out come of how people felt after you help them or any interaction no matter what or how.

Cons

At the moment I haven't encounter anything not to like about it. Everything is good and easy to follow. I'll recommended.

Great Product

Great way to monitor customer service levels, head off customer complaints, and monitor common customer complaints.

Pros

I like the ease of use for the user, as well as the usefulness of the application for both monitoring common customer complaints as well as the quality of customer service given by employees.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes the comments lack context, but it's really up to the data reviewer to determine that.

Nice, simple and intuitive... The best part of using the software is basically the ability to use it

Pros

The best part of using the software is basically the ability to use it in an easy and straightforward manner.

Cons

I don't have any particular issues with it. It has helped the team and the company be more effective in dealing with our customers.

#1 Customer service improvement tool

Pros

I really like that out customers are able to express their experience in a simple and less time consuming way as standard surveys.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this product. It is a great software to add to any agents workflow.

Fast feedback

Pros

Fast feedback. You can see and learn from the feedback you got on nicereply and implement that right away

Cons

I did not find any issue using this software at all. Everything works as I expected. Literally I can't anything to complain about

The software is very easy to use and you can check to see what cases you receive bad and good rating

Pros

Being able to check your bad ratings easily and move through out the site very easily. It is very user friendly.

Cons

Can't really find anything I don't like. Besides that people who can give ratings can give multiple ratings on one case.

Easy. Simple. Perfect for a customer service job.

Pros

I love being able to see tasks and how I stand out with customers. It is simple, easy and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish that every ticket we handle is able to be rated. That way we can see exactly how we are doing the majority of the time.

A efficient way to know what customer think

Pros

This is a good way for my customers to send their opinions and comments to me and help me improve my service.

Cons

I don't have more issues with it. It has helped the team and the company be more effective in dealing with our customers.

Excellent tool, my opinion counts

Exceptional tool to provide an accurate and guaranteed quality response as our technological services. It is for them that the use of Nicereply will increase each time. Happy with the results provided.

Pros

Quality is important, and with Nicereply we ensure that each customer receives the right attention, as we offer guaranteed quality. The tool forces us and makes us much more professional when it comes to offering technological services. The control panel allows us to operate effectively when responding to customers, very satisfied, not others, but having the tool, we respond immediately and accurately.

Cons

So far, it allows us to demonstrate that responding with quality is also possible, however, it is heavy at the moment of opening a personalized response.

It's been a good experience, it does what it says it's going to do in a clean way. Appreciate it!!!

Pros

Clearly identify performance metrics with specific reporting sources easy to find i.e: who said what and when,

Cons

Not sure how to generate more feedback from clients as the review options are sent to them after CSR interactions.

Easy to Use

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

This is a simple and easy to use tool that allows us to set agent standards and review feedback on the support and answers we've provided.

Cons

It would be a nice feature to have different/more review options - rather than just smile/neutral/frown.

Hi Megan, thanks for your ratings. It's possible to use other rating scales as thumbs up/down and 1-10 starts to. This can be changed in the survey appearance settings. Don't hesitate to reach us at contact@nicereply.com in case of any help needed.

Amazing, simple software for CSAT

Getting reports, receiving feedback, monitoring performance!

Pros

I like that it's super easy to use and have a simple integration with Zendesk! It was seamless and stress free. I also like that I can pull report really easily understand the performance of my agents.

Cons

I don't really like its NPS software, I think it can be improved like Delighted where we can do timely send outs for the surveys

Perfect system

Pros

Easy to use! You can also get notified immediately when you are rated. Makes it easy to keep track of.

Cons

Nothing bad about it! The program does exactly what we need it to do! We can be sure we are providing the best service.

great experience

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use which is very important to me as a user. That's may pro

Cons

What I do not like about the software is that we receive too many emails. That's may con about nice reply

Easy Breezy!

Benefits of knowing how our customers feel about the customer service each of our agents provide.

Pros

Receiving feedback from our customers. This feedback is a great way of tracking how our agents are doing, inevitably to improve the service we provide to all our customers.

Cons

The way our agents are scored; it would be nice to have the in-betweens; the typical 1-to-10 would be nice!

Easy and important feature you need to add to your support emails

Pros

The software is easy to use and provides clear feedback to our company about how happy customers are with our support. It's simple and easy to use on both sides, so we have lots of feedback that helps us improve and better support our customers

Cons

The ease of use for the customers comes at a drawback that there is less information on other details (how many times they wrote in to us, more details on how truly satisfied they were. That said, it is a great tool, and it's tough to add more details without getting fewer customer responses.

Simple to use and easy tool to manage team

Pros

Easy to filter reviews by agent and date. Great that the customer reviews are automatically sent to each agent so they can follow up with customers in case additional feedback was left in the NiceReply rating.

Cons

Would be great to have additional filters such as segmenting by rating score or have the ability to give incentives to agents within the tool for good performance.

This product works great, on reporting what I have done.

I use to get RW Bucks :), member feedback (When provide)

Pros

I like the ease of getting into the reports and how organized the Nicereply is when listing my reviews.

Cons

It opens a new tab each time we click on the link, and that member is not forced when submitting a bad review to also leave a reply so we can be aware what was wrong and so we can improve

Nice Reply is a sweet little reminder at the bottom of every email to bring forth your best self.

This software has been a great way to encourage better customer service around my office both internally and with clients.

Pros

This software is a great way to encourage everyone in your office to be more conscious of the quality of service they are providing. The metrics provided encourage a bit of friendly competition around the office.

Cons

I wish this software would send reminders or updates about how you are performing and how people are rating your communication. I often neglect to check my metrics.

Hannah, thanks for your review. We provide an notification management which can helps your stay up to date with all received ratings. Here is the setup manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002908431-Stay-up-to-date-with-Notifications

Great way to monitor customer satisfaction! Best way to improve to be better at customer service.

A better understanding on how to better support customers!

Pros

That I know what exactly was wrong with my service and that its just not a number rating, but actual comments to improve on.

Cons

No cons. I love the way it presents itself on the customer's end, but do wish the customers would reply more. Not an issue with the program, but with custom

Not much to it and that's good.

Pros

It is simple and so easy for users to leave ratings.

Cons

The fact that is doesn't have many features can seem like a negative to some but that is a benefit to many.

exceptional

Pros

i like being bale to hear back from my users in order to see what i need to approve upon. it is the best feedback software ive used in my ten years in customer service

Cons

i love the software. i honestly have no complaints at this time. again it is the best feedback software ive used in my ten years in customer service

Nicereply review

I would recommend it to smaller businesses.

Pros

The interface for viewing individual reviews for employees.

Cons

The ability to remove a review from an employee's profile.

Easy to use Customer Success Rating Platform

Pros

Easy to implement, great reporting tools, nice looking signature for rating.

Cons

No option to change the rating system, only 1, 5, or 10 scores available.