Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 4

Very efficient and simple views.

Instant access to customer insights and it allows us to make changes to processes and improve overall service to the customers.

Pros

I find it rather easy to view and instant access to customer insights.

Cons

I have not had any negative experience as yet and as such can not advise of any cons.

Easy Navigation

Feedback is helpful to improve specific areas and services we provide.

Pros

Nicereply is easy to use. Locating your stats (and others), overall ratings as a company helps us to keep track of our performance with live customer feedback.

Cons

There aren't any prevalent negatives that I can see. All the kinks have been worked out as far as intuitive functionality.

Easy to use, Good system

Being able to see what people think of your email writing skills

Pros

This has allowed our team to improve overall customer service satisfaction.Super easy and quick set up and great integrations

Cons

As a part of a customer service team, no real dislikes as yet. I have not yet come upon anything bad in the Nicereply system

Solid service

Pros

Does the job it is supposed to do very well. Good analytics and overview in the backend/admin panel.

Cons

Implementing or updating the html-code into Outlook for example is pretty inconvenient and messy for our service-staff. A ready-to-use API for outlook/other mail-apps would be very appreciated.

Pretty good.

Pros

It is easy to setup and use. I never had an issue with functionality. I am able to gather the necessary data for our purposes, and it easy to explain to other teams. So, all is well.

Cons

Need some functionality for organizing users. Also, additional data points are always be appreciated.

Great product, even better support!

More actionable customer feedback!

Pros

NiceReply is the easy NPS/CSAT product to set up and implement. Our team has been able to get so much more feedback from customers since setting it up!

Cons

The pricing is a bit higher than we would like to spend, but the overall value makes up for it easily.

Very good option how to get a quick feedback from our customers. I can recommend.

Pros

Nicereply is very easy to use. Statistics from sw are perfect and we are able to pull out interesting data from the system. Software is a nice "game" for customers and consultants as well.

Cons

Since customers are able to give us quick feedback, it happens anonymously for many times and without additional comments / explanations. Especially when customer gives us lower rating we would be happy to hear the reason so we can impove our service. More mandatory data could be helpful.

Easy to Implement with Zendesk

NiceReply has been a benefit for us to receive user feedback and act on it. As well as report statistics to the executive team. It has caused some issues with the duplicate tickets.

Pros

Easy to integrate this with Zendesk and include it different triggers.

Cons

Scores duplicate from the same ticket/user. When I asked about it, the support person said it was a firewall issue and then that the user was submitting multiple scores which from what I can see is not the case (most of the time). The timestamps on the reviews are exact but the location the review was submitted from jumps to multiple countries. This causes inaccurate overall scores and manual deletion of duplicates.

What you need for customer surveys

I've signed up as paying customer. I like it.

Pros

Nicereply is straightforward. It's entirely focused on getting feedback from customers, in one of three types of customer feedback surveys. Because of that razor sharp focus, it's very easy to use and implement. We got actionable feedback from customers almost immediately.

Cons

Some of the things we needed to change required us to contact customer support.

Its great for my company and our needs

Getting scores and comments from our members

Pros

That it is easy to use and understand. It gives us information about what our members feel about our service.

Cons

I have no dislikes. Nice Reply is a great software and the only software my company uses to get CSAT scores from members

Nicereply is great - easy to use!

Pros

It's so easy to see your ratings/score - all you need to do is log into your account, and it is automatically synced with my Zendesk tickets.

Cons

I have no problems at all with the software! I didn't see any areas of confusion, and enjoyed our partnership with them!

Nicereply is a great resource for anybody in Customer Support

the helpful support articles they proactively send

Pros

I like the proactiveness as they will send helpful articles on customer support and are always ready to help

Cons

There is Nothing I do not like about this software as i Have not run into any problems with it. Very Helpful.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is the ability to use the data to analyze our performance.

Cons

I have not run into anything that I don't like about Nicereply so far. It is easy to use and gives us great insights into our customer experience.

Easy, seamless

Pros

Transparency and ease of use. Shows you averages. Links the rating to the message thread so you can see where communications were great/bad.

Cons

Better tech support. Sometimes, the link didn't go to the communications thread but I'm not sure if that's just a bug. Otherwise, it's been great so far.

Nicereply is a great way to get important feedback from our customers!!

Pros

I like how it gives customers the ability to leave feedback on specific things! It is a great system that i use on a daily basis

Cons

sometimes it is difficult to understand what the customers are referring to but over all it is still a great software!

Very user friendly and helpful.

Pros

No registration for customers and so on. Very easy to use and price is so positive for our small business.

Cons

Algoritmus cause sometimes we dont know how the ratings eorks. But is not so big issue. At all it is very good tool for our small business.

Nicereply is a great product when customer experience is a top priority!

Pros

It allows us to know when we've provided a good experience for our customers but most importantly it tells us when we didn't. We use those learnings to train support reps how to better address a customers question.

Cons

At this time, I don't have any cons to share regarding Nicereply as I've always had a good experience.

Great software for customer reviews

Pros

That we get instant feedback from customers and are able to see what we need to do to improve customer service.

Cons

Sometimes customers get confused by the "How nice was my reply?" and send it back in the email instead of filling out the form.

Simple CSAT Tracking

Pros

Gives a simple, at a glance estimate of customer satisfaction and overall agent performance over a period of time. Responses have a link directly to the associated ticket in Zendesk which you can follow to review the interaction.

Cons

Customer's sometimes don't understand that Nicereply is not their support ticket, and so they will include a response to the ticket within their nicereply comment, which doesn't get added into Zendesk.

Feedback from an IT Firm

Great overall.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use in the context of reading, filtering and exporting data.

Cons

Filtering is occasionally not as granular as needed, however our use case is rather niche.

Easy to use, quick and easy way to get overall feedback. Good product!

Pros

Easy to use. That's the most important thing as end users don't want to deal with a complicated system.

Cons

I hate the name. And I do not like that users can rate the same case multiple times. That's the only real drawback.

Easy to use and extremely efficient

Pros

Allows me to easily view issues, sort them, and check the source of the feedback for easier coaching and training

Cons

Nothing negative to say really, the customer support is prompt whenever something needs to be handled and I've never ran into any major issues.

Installation and integration within an hour!

Pros

Easy to track agent interaction and customer experience. API integration makes administration quick and painless.

Cons

Would like to see a less clunky user interface, an error, debug or event log, would be very useful.

Great, simple, easy

Pros

To make use of nice reply you don't need much, but the result is amazing. At a glance you know how your support is from an outside view

Cons

The price is not cheap, even if it is worth it. Also the text should lead your customers to complete the nicereply.

Nicereply is very good customer satisfaction app. Sending ratings is very easy for our customers (no long questionnaires) and we can do improvements instantly according to analytics. The new NPS metric helped us to identify our weaknesses and it was super easy to create a campaign.

Pros

The tool contains 3 important metrics under one roof. Very good stats and insights. Easy usage. Perfect monitoring tool for Head of Customer Service dep. Fast and reliable support. Integrations with help desk systems

Cons

Limit on received ratings