Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 5

Best CES tool for Zendesk

Easy to use, simple, affordable pricing model, great support team. We were very much delighted by their product and service and are very excited to be using them and seeing the possibilities.

Pros

It is very easy to implement in to Zendesk (ticketing system). The app itself is also simple to use and easily understandable. There should be no friction in connecting the app or using it from day one.

Cons

It would be great to have the main dashboard be updating in real time so when we place it on an external tv or monitor we do not need to manually refresh or use a browser plugin to refresh the page.

Great review tool

Very insightful tool, easy to use, no qualms.

Pros

Easy to set up, well priced against competitors. Plugs into Frontapp which runs smooth.

Cons

Needs more customization and in-depth FAQ

Nicereply is nice and simple tool, you want to use if you wish to upgrade your help desk and you need data and customer feedback. Our experience with nicereply was great from the start. And if you need help with setup their support is very helpful.

Pros

quick and easy to start good value various metrics helpful support

Cons

trial period could be longer

Keep you on track and informed!

It helps us improve our performance. See where we failed.

Pros

Nicereply is a very important tool in my work. One important thing from Customer Service is to track information and Nicereply give us more on what they are thinking. This helps us improve our performance and move forward into a positive goal.

Cons

The only con that I have is when a member gets to rate multiple times Also, I will like something implemented for winning a member back. For example, if we get a negative feedback and then a positive to balance the score or something similar.

Easy to set up and intuitive to digest

Pros

It integrates into Frontapp, a team communication platform that our entire company uses. This allows us to get CSAT scores on communications across the board.

Cons

There isn't anything about Nicereply that I think is a con at this point. It will be interesting to see how they continue to diversify their product offering since this space is pretty saturated.

Good customer service rating tool

Pros

Our company found good benefits with the ability to add a rating link to the bottom of outgoing customer service emails.

Cons

The user interface on the website is good but could use more features.

The best!

Pros

I love that it serves as a way to get insight into your audience and customers.

Cons

In the past, this took pulled outdated details and assigned it to the wrong agent. You will need to be dilligent.

Nicereply is a great tool I use at work!

Pros

Nicereply is a great way for me to measure where I stand with the support I provide for my company.

Cons

Nothing! I enjoy having Nicereply there when I work to help my managers and I gauge my work in terms of language/support.

Great solution to get customer reviews

We have instant reviews from our customers about their satisfaction with communication of our employees.

Pros

We really like, that we have instant review of our customers to communication of our employees with them.

Cons

There is not much to do not like, but if I have to choose something, sometimes icons for reviews do not show as icon - but this is very rare.

The best customer experience feedback tool available!

Pros

The ability to adjust questions, rating scales, and feedback requests at any time. The flexibility that Nicereply provides is unmatched and makes my role as a manager much easier. It provides statistics on how well employees are handling our support tickets and allows me to drill down on areas that they need to work on.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see added is a mobile app to allow me to track details of Nicereply's and check ratings while away from a laptop.

Easy to see where to improve with work.

Being able to note our performance and track problem areas

Pros

Being able to see our stats at a glance or overview. Then being able to pin point specific reviews so that we can improve and adjust our work flow. Having it connect to zendesk is a perk as well

Cons

You can not split out reviews based on ratings or ease of clicking through reviews can be hard. I wish there was a way to have ratings 1-10 be sorted on a sidebar. Or that the survey noted to the customer it was out of 10, some people believe it is out of 5

Good experience so far, but there are issues.

Pros

Easy to get feedback quickly from customers. Seems to integrate well with our email system. Allows customers to give further written feedback to expand upon their rating.

Cons

Maybe it is TOO simple. Having only three choices forces customers into a rating they might not necessarily have given (either good or bad). Plus, it asks customers how "nice" the chat was, but I find that they rate not based on how nice the reply was, but by whether they liked the information they got.

I use Nice Reply at work to send to my clients after a meeting/call.

Pros

Its really easy to use! My clients love being able to express there thoughts after a call, the interface is easy to navigate. A client can endlessly write their review and there is no limit.

Cons

There's not many cons other than you don't get a direct email for when someone fills out a nice reply, usually you have to log into their website to be able to see what replies you received. If this feature is already available then it would be good to directly send an email to a person after they have been reviewed.

Great app for tracking of customer satisfaction

NiceReply is a very good tool for tracking of customer satisfaction. With this app is possible to check and manage your: 1. KPI, 2. customer satisfaction, 3. NPS and others data. I recommend to try this app.

Pros

Simply & Complex app Dashboard Easy to use

My thoughts on NiceReply

Through Nicereply, I am able to get feedback from my customers regarding their experience with my assistance. I've found that the feedback helps me perform better and provide better support.

Pros

I like that the interface is simple, and the software is easy to use. I also like that when a customer replies, you can access the particular ticket that you helped with through Nicereply. That keeps you from having to play a guessing game.

Cons

I do not have any cons with Nicereply. Very simple software.

The surveys are convenient and engaging. Really easy to use.

Pros

I just like that the invitations for the surveys are sent to your email as well as available within Slack. It makes it easy for the user to answer them within minutes.

Cons

I would just say the only thing is the frequency of the surveys, but that is not really their issue. All in all, it is a solid program.

Awesome customer service. Great product, user friendly!

Pros

- Great customer service - Rating feed is a cool set up - User friendly - Great tracking to see where you are as a rep

Cons

- Hard to switch to the view where you can see your ratings by number in a chart - One low rating hurts your score tremendously - Doesn't work well with zendesk

Overall I have had a great experience!

A clear idea on how each rep is doing on my team.

Pros

It is a clear break down of each rep's performance. It is easy to use and self explanatory. I also am happy with the integration with Kustomer. I can go directly to the ticket from Nice Reply's review.

Cons

Getting this product up and running was difficult. Nice Reply and Kustomer were both confusion on whether or not it was working for me. I think this integration was new for both companies.

Nicereply is extremely useful to our business and I enjoy being able to use it so easily.

Pros

The functionality and user experience is very smooth. It is also very useful that it can be interconnected with other support tools like Zendesk.

Cons

I think the UI could be updated but it is not something that currently takes away from a positive experience of using Nicereply.

Streamlined, easy-to-use and motivating platform for viewing my clients' feedback!

Valuable feedback AND motivation!

Pros

It's intuitive, uncomplicated, and motivating to use. The histogram and line graph showing trends over time are well-chosen and designed.

Cons

Honestly, it does what it needs to do very well. It would take someone cleverer than I to imagine a better version. It might be nice to save your own default preference for time span of the histogram you see when logging in, but that's incredibly minor.

Nicereply is a great tool for knowing where you stand and being able to see where you can improve.

Pros

Easy to use, simple interface. Can see where you rank amongst your peers and areas the entire team is lacking in knowledge, ect.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints, Nicereply has been perfect for our team and there has never been an issue with the interface.

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive features. It is easy to use and learn and teach to new team members, a great and useful product

Cons

Integration is not all the way there yet, with regards to our sales data. Would love to see more functionality in that realm

The product is great but it is not very easy to check the ratings

Pros

The users can submit their review over the forum posts. The product is fast and doesn't have distractions.

Cons

Having a rating system from 1 to 10 it is not very good. In general people rate either 1 or 10. It should be maybe 1 to 5, or Good or Bad

Nicereply is a great way to get feedback & be able to adjust in real time my approach with customers

Pros

It is really easy to use, it is really easy for clients to provide feedback and, as I have said above, it is a great tool to use to adjust - in real time - my approach to customers and clients. It is VERY helpful in that way.

Cons

Honestly, I don't know that there is anything that I actively dislike about Nicereply. I've been using it for about nine months, and I have not had any problems as yet.

It's been simple and easy to use so far. I like the emojis and how instant feedback can be received.

A non-confrontational way to receive feedback and insight into my clients. It's not a long survey just a quick 2 step process.

Pros

How quickly we can receive feedback. It really helps to see how clients may feel when you are doing a really good job but never receive feedback.

Cons

Most people will only leave a review when they are upset. I believe the feedback will be biased but will look forward to see the end of month data.