Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 6

Great way to track quality of service!

Helps me stay on track and encourages me to always continue to improve

Pros

You can see the average score anywhere between All your scores to the past 24 hours. Motivates you to step up.

Cons

That customers are allowed to rate one response several times. It could really hurt the average score to get multiple 1's one on email response. Would be cool to have a feature where unwarranted bad ratings could be removed!

Simple and a very core element to getting feedback for improving our customer support!

This is a simple and very effective way of getting feedback from clients regarding the quality of your support!

Pros

It's a super simple way for a client to give us feedback. One click seems to be all a client often needs, but this simplicity also often gets them motivated to write some detailed feedback.

Cons

Nothing about the software specifically, but an irate client could get more angry if they see a Nicereply.

Easy and informational!

Pros

I like that it is easy to connect the messages to the reviews so we can follow up directly with people

Cons

I think there could be more to it. There's not a whole lot to do other than get reviews. Maybe there could be another option?

Great instant feedback from our customers

Gives us insights into what our customers are thinking and how they perceive the service we provide them.

Pros

Nicereply gives us an active finger on the pulse of how our customers feel about the quality of service that we provide them.

Cons

I have had some trouble integrating Nicereply with other software that we use for our business, but I think that is an issue with those products, not necessarily Nicereply.

Awesome Product and Easy To Use

Pros

Its incredibly easy to use and the platform allows us to see all the great support our team is giving!

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all. They have incredible support, a solid idea, and the product truly helps out reward our team!

One of the simple and best solution for getting consumer feedback.

Pros

This provides consumer feedback and analytics. Provides real-time consumer survey feedback enables to communicate with consumer.easily you can integrate with other CRM platforms like Salesforce , Zendesk .Provides predefined templates for surveys which makes your job easy.

Cons

Not much but there are other competitors are providing similar solution for less cost.

Very user friendly

Being able to check my ratings at the click of a button

Pros

The simple clicks and graphs. The way that it breaks downs the responses and you don't have to click all over the place to find that information.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. It's very user friendly and self explained. Also it shows you exactly what you're needing to see as soon as you click login.

Great way to track CSAT!

Great way to reward employees for doing an excellent job taking care of the customer.

Pros

I love how easy it makes it to track customer satisfaction. It also has an awesome rewards feature that you can implement for your team, to give them pizza or gift cards.

Cons

While it's super easy to setup, I wish it had a way to work with other CRMs that do their own tracking of CSAT surveys.

Easy to understand, promotes a positive work environment

Pros

Ease of use for the employee. Able to see how we compare to co-workers. Provides for instant gratification on a job well done. Addresses when a customer was not satisfied so we can review what we sent to see if we could have answered better.

Cons

I do not have any cons to submit for this software. I think the dashboard, diving in and finding specific answers

Alright

Pros

My nice replies come back pretty good. I really don't use it other than a macro. It does lack some functionality.

Cons

My team uses nice reply, we put it on a zendesk macro to send to clients after we do a training, its set up to go under one person. We have to export the results and paste it onto an excel spreadsheet by person. There's go to be a better way.

I really like nice reply and the simplicity behind it

Pros

I love how easy it is to manage and the clear dashboard for admin purposes. I do like the simplicity of the emoji faces for a client to leave feedback on. I feel like its easy to relate to

Cons

I wish there was a way to grab peoples attention better with the survey. We have sent our survey to about 100 people now and have only received a response from two

Consistently providing great content

Pros

They add a lot of valuable content that provides practical tips and techniques to my clients that I consult.

Cons

Nothing. I do not have anything negative to say. It's tough to write anything negative.

Excellent Product

My customers are able to rate me and give me good feedback.

Pros

I love the software! I love that it's a one quick access. I have had nothing but great reviews. I love that the software is easy to understand when you log in.

Cons

So far all of my reviews on the software have been excellent! I have yet to find a con. The access to the software and is easy to understand.

So easy to set up!

Pros

Great integration with Front. Nicereply has made tracking user experience so easy for our team. This was one of the last things we were missing, and we are so glad to have found Nicereply.

Cons

It could be a bit more customizable as far as the way the buttons look, but the HTML editor option allows us to do everything we need so not a big deal.

Simple, functional, transparent, great

Pros

I like how simplistic, yet very detailed and functional the service is. it is very easy to use, I have noticed more of our users leaving us feedback through this software which means that it is easier for them as well.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the software. It works much better than the last service we used.

I don't use it very often, but it keeps track really well

Pros

It just keeps track really well of my scores which is what it's used for. I like the charts that it uses

Cons

I don't like that it spams me with emails that I don't want. I like the software, but don't want to hear anymore about it

I love this product

Easy to read reviews!

Pros

The pure visual front-end is well-thought out. It makes it so that all the information presented is easily digestible for users.

Cons

It's not necessarily what I like least. I think I just want a seamless integration with the zendesk platform, so that wouldn't have to leave zendesk when wanting to checking the ratings

I enjoy Nicereply because it gives me a quick overview of my customer service stats

Pros

I like that it allows me to see an overview of the averages and then delve deeper into each customer's response to see if there are things that we can improve upon to enhance their experience.

Cons

I wish a comment was require, because occasionally I get a negative review with no thoughts on why they rated the service poorly.

No complains

Pros

I believe that the daily reports that I need in order to validate the quality of my work are super user friendly and quickly to pull.

Cons

Ay this moment there is no feature I am not satisfied with or that i believe need improvement I used it everyday but for specific report that work are provide all the information I need

Pretty Good

Instant customer feedback

Pros

The customer can provide feedback which helps agents to see where if anything could have been done to help improve the overall experience.

Cons

Customers are able to take the survey as many times as they like for 1 interaction. The survey should be limited to once per interaction with the customer.

Using for NPS & Customer ratings, tool has been easy to use.

Pros

Integrates with our email service provider Front App and operates nicely in the background collecting the information we need without a lot of work or maintenance.

Cons

Customizing is sometimes a little complicated, can be challenging to ensure customer service reps have the tool installed and are using it properly.

Love the service.

Pros

It gives us a direct line for feedback from our customers on an individual basis. It lets us get feedback on a singular level as opposed to being graded as a whole

Cons

I don't care for the gap between scores I.E. 1/5/10 , it gives too much room for someone to score you poorly, when they may not always mean to

Great Way to Keep Everyone Happy

While some people misuse the tool, I feel like overall, it has saved us a lot of headaches. The turnover in our Customer Service Department has slowed since we started with NiceReply.

Pros

My company has always had an issue with our customer service team. They have always been the department with the most turnover and you can tell why, it's a hard job! However, NiceReply has helped us catch possible issues before they evolve into something larger. Plus, we can now celebrate the successes of those who are excelling!

Cons

The 1-10 system seems to be confusing to some. 1 is technically the worst, but we have plenty of people who are completely satisfied rating our staff 1's and 2's.

NiceReply is easy to implement, has amazing customer support.

Pros

NiceReply has helped us get feedback on our customers. Their customer support is responsive and very helpful, even getting on the phone with me to help me set up the product.

Cons

It does take some editing of HTML to set up with Desk.com, which took about an hour of my concentration to setup.

This is a great way to receive feedback!

I get to see how well I'm doing. It helps a lot!

Pros

How simple and easy it is to navigate. Nicereply is a great way to see how I am engaging with the people I'm helping.

Cons

Nothing at all that stands out to me. I love Nicereply! The only con would be on my side, being that I don't always check it.