Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

visit website

Nicereply Reviews - Page 7

Brief experience so far, but very good.

Too many to mention.

Pros

It's easy to use. Haven't had any real difficulty. Haven't used it it long, but will be glad to continue using it for a while.

Cons

Not much really. Most important factor. This saves time and effort. During my use, it's been enhoysnke and basically a breeze to access

A great way to get a pulse on customer satisfaction!

Pros

It provides a quick, clear and easy way to keep a pulse on customer satisfaction and gives them an easy way to share their feelings on our interaction!

Cons

Dashboard could be a little more intuitive., sometimes I find it difficult to navigate the site to view all the analytics.

Fast, easy, and reliable.

Pros

I enjoy that we can send emails asking for feedback for different intervals. Having a direct feedback built into the email signature is super handy too.

Cons

Sometimes the numbers are very granular, and we always need more options to see how these numbers relate to each other.

Easy to understand, easy to use

Pros

The best thing is Nicereply being very intuitive. That makes it easy for you to change your questions or just compile some statistics, for example.

Cons

There is nothing to really dislike. But an elegant solution for customers in other languages would be a very cool improvement.

Happy to use the product! enjoy getting feedback from my clients through such an easy to use device.

Pros

I like how it is non-intrusive. It gives my clients a way to react to my emails and evaluate me in a simple, easy, no-pressure sort of way.

Cons

Sometimes the product has difficulty displaying on a cellphone. It will appear as a jumbled mess at times instead of the nice smiles.

A really nice all around platform

Pros

I love that it's easy to use, and links directly to our tickets in Zendesk. That way we can find out why a customer left the review they did.

Cons

Wish the interface was a little more modern. Seems like it could be slightly more intuitive. But this is a very minor issue.

Makes it easy to see where you stand with customers

Pros

Nicereply is simple to use, embed in your emails and get a fast gauge on how your customers feel about you or your agents

Cons

The only problem is people tend to use the software to voice any grievances they may have with your company and that tends to skew reviews

Effective way to get constructive criticism immediately

Pros

I like how easy to use it us and how user friendly it is. The labeling and the font are easy to read and find.

Cons

It doesn't take into account when users are just being vengeful and claiming bad reviews on the service because they did not get what they wanted.

Seems Good

Pros

Great for getting feedback from clients. I get instant feedback when someone has reviewed me and it is quick and easy to see.

Cons

When sending an email through Front, the nicereply signature does not format correctly and instead, psuedo-code text is displayed.

It is very easy to use this service.

Pros

It is very easy to use this service. I just log into my account and I can see feedback for both myself and my team.

Cons

It seems like too many emails are sent by NiceReply. There is likely a setting that can change the number of emails, I haven't done it yet.

Its great to use

seeing customer appreciation, and self criticizing work.

Pros

It is Very easy to use. it is very sleek looking. it looks great in Hackervision/ inverted colvers.

Cons

I wish it would force more feedback from the people leaving reviews on our work. instead of just a 1

Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use. It helps keep everything documented and constant feed back from our clients. We really really like it here.

Cons

Some times you get bad ratings for something not related to you. That can be pretty frustrating since management looks at it.

Awesome tool

Pros

This makes it easy for my customers to send their opinions and comments to me, and for me to see customer comments in one place.

Cons

I do not like that the stars go from 1-10. Customers think 5 stars is a good rating when it's actually a bad rating.

LOVE Nicereply!

Pros

It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Highly organized website. I have very much enjoyed using Nicereply to gather customer feedback.

Cons

I have yet to experience any cons with Nicereply. I have, so far, been very happy with the software.

Works just as advertised

Pros

Adds value by doing just what it advertises. I don't really know what else to say as I have only been a user and not a reviewer.

Cons

Customers tend to only leave feedback when they're upset, which means that the feedback gets skewed by outliers.

Integrated with HelpScout and it really improves customer engagement

Pros

Ease of use and experience. Easy integration to current systems in place - specifically with HelpScout.

Cons

I can't think of any cons in my experience. It's implemented with current internal solutions, so I had no idea we were using this.

Easy to use and helpful, though lacks some functionality

Pros

Easy to use, appealing to the eye. For the average user, it's easy to use and does what its intended to do.

Cons

Lacks functionality. Could do more for the money. For the cost, it doesn't really do much. It does what it's supposed to, but...

Easy to navigate and efficient.

Pros

I like the graphs and how easy they are to read. I'm very analytical and using this software appeals to how my brain works.

Cons

It's hard to find information that is personalized for a single employee. I've had difficulty in the past.

Great software!

Pros

Allows you to easily get feedback from customers and identify weak spots. Helps the team improve in many ways.

Cons

If I could name one thing, it would be the ability for an admin to remove reviews that don't relate at all to the business.

It was very easy to use and easy to understand.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use and not very complicated. My office mates and I loved checking out our scores.

Cons

None so far. We find everything about it helpful and important to our company as part of customer satisfaction result gathering.

It has been fun checking my ratings every day.

Pros

Love getting back positive comments. It really does help with personal improvement and gives me something to look forward to.

Cons

Not exactly fun when members give you a bad score because of company policy/not getting what they want.

Nicereply provided me with my feedback immediately!

Pros

I liked how I received feedback immediately and it was effectively in helping me improve by hearing from customers directly

Cons

I did not have any negative experience with using Nicereply. I have been using it for over a month .

It's pretty great.

Pros

It's easy to use and understand, and it gives me a way to stay on top of how I'm doing with customer interactions.

Cons

There's really nothing that comes to mind when I think of "what do I like least about the software."

Great Product

Pros

Allows for easy feedback from customers where we previously would not have known what their thoughts were

Cons

I honestly haven't run into anything I don't like. The software is easy to use and provides helpful insights.

It's incredibly easy for people to share feedback on this tools

Pros

The fact that it is so easy for people to share their feedback really contributes for people giving opinion.

Cons

Nothing that I can remember right now.