All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Paldesk

Live chat & omni-channel helpdesk software

Paldesk Reviews

Pros

Chat looks really good on a website, and response time is great. Integration of different channels is great too.

Read the full review
Easy to get how it works, super user friendly and extremely useful. Integrates with an e-mail, facebook and twitter accounts fast and easy, squeezing all communication channels at one.

Mia D.

Read the full review
It has been a good experience and has been a good solution for us to offer better support to our customers.

Scott L.

Read the full review

Cons

A few aspects of the implementation make it a bit challenging to use. The administrators' panel is a bit confusing.

Read the full review
I was attracted to PalDesk based on its featureset, but disappointment with some of the bugs in implementation.

Read the full review
You may need to click a few times or wait a few seconds. The bot builder doesn't work very well, and PalDesk has chosen to de-emphasize this feature.

4.8

Exquisite :)

Saves a time. Increases efficiency of multi-conversation coordination and resovement. Fastens reactions to customers requests and their resovement at that matter. Eliminates possibility to forget about postponed conversations, and lists all the client wishes/requests on same spot, improving costumer care - since it takes a click to review them no matter of time or channel they were sent trough!

Pros

Easy to get how it works, super user friendly and extremely useful :) Integrates with an e-mail, facebook and twitter accounts fast and easy, squeezing all communication channels at one. Customization is simple and smart team option to assign contacts to the ideal agent works proces to be very efficient.

Cons

Because of the my job requirements, it would be great (for me) if there were some extra features developed regarding an e-mail handling procedures...

Thank you so much for your kind words and valuable feedback.

Great product

Overall Paldesk is a great product with great features. It gives us everything that we need to have efficient communication with our clients.

Pros

We love the powerful and simple to use features that Paldesk provides to our booking platform!

Cons

I am missing visitor recording on the website and give them proactive support.

Thank you so much for your kind words and valuable feedback.

A great start with some hiccups in the user experience

Pros

PalDesk ticks all the right boxes: a friendly, (somewhat) targetable chat widget, feedback widget, and popup builder. The widget builder offers good customization and I like being able to connect different channels to the service. Customers can be prompted to enter email for follow-up, important if you're not able to respond in real-time to their query. The featured links within the chat widget are an excellent tool.

Cons

A few aspects of the implementation make it a bit challenging to use: 1. The administrators' panel is a bit confusing. Perhaps that's on me, not having learned it thoroughly. Just be prepared to take a bit of time to get familiar with it. 2. Caching means that you may get partway into the interface, then be faced with a log-in screen. After logging in, you may have to start over in navigating to where...

Paldesk live chat

with Paldesk we can convert customers and improve customer service

Pros

Easy to use, one dashboard for all channel (website, Facebook, email, ...) Mobile app, Integrations,

Cons

In free versions are Facebook, e-mail and the web, but not Twitter

Great Omnichannel Chat!

I have better communications with my customers :)

Pros

Simplicity and Pal brand is great thing! :)

Cons

Maybe more features like video recording

Just what I was looking for

I was missing messages and notifications. I had a chat program that I deactivated and realized how important having chat was so this helps me connect with site visitors.

Pros

It does everything that I need it to do. I was looking for a solution so that I wasn’t missing messages and could get them all in one place along with adding a chat function to my website!

Cons

The set up is a bit challenging and was not very clear to me but once everything is set up it’s smooth sailing.

Easy to implement and use

I am working alone so its good when you have several clients to manage from one place. Social media channels in one place... that is great

Pros

Cons

Support is good but I think they can improve in that segment.

Paldesk experience

I already managed to use it with different clients and had a good experience!

Pros

Is great how it connects everything just in one place. Is very helpful, specially for a small company like mine.

Cons

Hum.. I think it would be even better if they could add as much channels as possible. Like Whatsap, viber

Product that is improving

Pros

I love the features to offer support. It is fantastic to have support Facebook messenger, chat, and email all from one place.

Cons

There have been several bugs that we have ran into. The team had done well with addressing these though.

Highly recommended live chat

Its a great solution for customer support and it improves customer service immensely.

Pros

It saves you a lot of time, because you can answer to your customers from different platforms on one place. I like the fact that you can integrate it with different massaging apps.

Cons

There is still no integration whit Whatssapp.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.