Pure Chat Reviews - Page 5

Good Product Overall.

We have been using Pure Chat for our website for quite a bit. Overall, the product seems to flawlessly work as advertised. It has been a good communication tool with our website visitors.

Pros

Close to zero configuration

Great Live Chat Facility

Good and bad experience although mainly a positive

Pros

It's very easy and efficient to use, would highly recommend

Cons

Sometimes it crashes at the most important times

Pure Chat Review

Use Pure Chat to hold initial discussions with potential clients and find this tool very easy to navigate around. Also very useful for obtaining transcripts so to remind me of the purpose of the call when we convert the live chat system to a telephone review

Pros

The transcripts as can go back to discussions held

Cons

Everytime I go to enter, I expect to move down a line - instead I send part messages without finishing as the enter bar also acts as a send button

Thanks for the review, Stephen! To go down a line without sending, just hit Shift and Enter at the same time :)

Pure Chat is very easy to use and the features are great. It took very little training to get started and it is very easy to train others quickly

Pros

Cons

Really, nothing

We appreciate the great review Lynnette!

Great chat

It´s getting better each day, so we can get more for the money we paid. You can also see activity in your page and increase your sales

Pros

More functionality

Cons

Not so easy to use

Thanks for the great review, Pablo!

Great Tool to Interact with Website Visitors

Pros

Easy to use for website visitors to ask questions and get immediate assistance and it's nice to be able to answer questions in real time.

Needs more work

the integrations can be better with Hubspot and other CRMs. the chat experience is not the best. If you compare Kayako and Intercom with PureChat, you see what I mean. PureChat can be alot better

Pros

customization

Cons

triggers chat with online users initiation from us integrations chat experience missed chats

Best solution for online live chatting!

Pure Chat is perfect for any business with a growing customer base. The ease of use and live chat feature makes this a necessary product for a multitude of businesses.

Pros

Pure Chat is an easy way to answer questions while on the go in real time. This has cut our response time down to seconds and has enabled us to live chat.

Cons

One of the things I noticed was that I was being logged off without a prompt. I usually check once a day to make sure everything is running as usual.

Pure Chat for Business

I have using it in my organisation so it is very good software for chatting between the employees.

Pros

Pure chat is the chatting software that is mainly used for businesses . It is very efficient and effective software that is very helpful in business organisation to securely chat.

Cons

It's free version is for limited time and someone has o buy after free trial is completed so small organisation is not afford it.

Adding Quality to our Customer Service

Our customers thoroughly enjoy the ability to speak with us in real time. It adds value to the support we offer to our membership and we have heard nothing but positive reviews from those who utilize our chat feature.

Pros

Cons

Notifications of a new chat sometimes do not work

Thanks for the great review Eric! And we're working on that notifications issue.

Great and simple to use :D

We have made many sales using this system. It is easy to use and there are many settings to better assist you getting that sale

Pros

User friendliness

Cons

Not being able to change the auto sign in to specific days. Right now I can choose Mon, tues, and Friday from 10 - 5 pm , however I can not place a 12- 5 on Wed and Thurs.

Pure chat review

Working in a contact centre, I find It's more convenient then speaking to clients over the phone simply because you can take a few chats at a time.

Pros

The ability to review other peoples chats without the customer knowing, for training purposes.

Cons

Pop alerts for a new incoming message should be more noticeable.

Pure chat is a great tool!

We use PC to answer customer questions online about products. It is a great tool when customers want answers but does not want to call in.

Cons

Thanks for the review Kathy!

Awesome Option for When your Business is small and on a Budget

Pros

First, it's Free. Second, it's Free and actually works well! The interface is easy to grasp, and has been a clean simple communication channel. On the free version, you are still able to customize easily.

Cons

I imagine that because I am using the free version, I do not get the tracking I would like. Example) If I am not paying attention to the chat, I will miss it because I do not receive any notifications.

The best live chat platform for any websites!

Overall, I will keep using Pure Chat until my website has more visitors. Then, perhaps I will look into using the premium features or move onto something else.

Pros

First of all, Pure Chat is free to use so that's a big plus. One of my websites doesn't have too many visitors so using Pure Chat to answer any questions is perfect. Also, it's great to use the mobile app so I can answer questions anywhere.

Cons

It gets disconnected often so I have to re-login, which can be difficult to rely on it to make sure it's "ON" when clients visit my website. However, it's free so can't complain at the moment.

Pure Chat - purely easy

Pure Chat was easy to get going and I love that I can connect with people on my website easily. I would recommend this for anyone.

Pros

This software is very easy and intuitive to use. The chat boxes are customizable and are really easy for someone to use who might happen to be on your website looking for answers. I love that it's free to start and use. It made me wnt to poke around to see how far I can go if I decide to invest some money.

Cons

I haven't used it for a long time, but I can't really find anything that's an issue. To get the most out of it I might have to hire someone to really develop it though.

Great software for SMBS

Pros

Easy to use, you can set easily the customized responses, it is a really useful tool to communicate with customers for support

Cons

It is really complete and does very well everything it offers to do, nothing to add or take , it is simple

Definitely recommend

Pros

With this software, sales have increased. It is a lot easier to speak to international customers. Send links, photos, etc.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way to deal with spam customers. Also, a way to search through transcripts with key words.

We love Pure Chat

We use it in our small business and it has absolutely revolutionized our company. It converts so much traffic into chats, which in turn convert into sales.

Pros

The mobile and desktop platforms are fantastic.

Cons

Some bugginess occasionally.

Thanks for the great review Alicia! Glad you like the mobile app :)

The free version is great for a small startup

It's great if you have a small team of operators (up to 3). I think the paid mode is only justifiable if you have more than 8 operators.

Pros

The unlimited chats for the free mode are great! As a startup member, we found this tool really useful since the free version allows you to have up to 3 operators.

Cons

The paid version is kind of expensive for us. Maybe if there was an intermedium plan we could afford it.

Great for connecting to customers, don't have to use the phone with them :)

Pros

Best chat software to use! I prefer chatting rather than talking to customers because it is faster. This works perfectly!

Cons

Nothing, everything is perfect! I love this so much and it is worth your time to use this FREE software!

Wise live chat software

Pure chat need a video call features.

Pros

Pure chat is a wise live chat software that really helps me to attract more customers on my products. Because live interaction and being responsive is one of the aspects of services that customers want.

Cons

Pure chat is sometimes having a diffuculty in the notifications, being a live chat software notifications is very important to response in all inquiries withouth having a problem.

Excellent Live Chat Software

Previously we were paying for live chat software which was giving us somewhat similar result but now we have shifted to pure chat for the last couple of months and the experience is very good. We cant believe that someone is giving such type of reach experience free of cost. We are planning to upgrade to a paid one very shortly in order to maximize the benefits.

Pros

1. For most of us a free account is sufficient. 2. The integration is very quick. 3. The incoming chat requests were very fast and even the to and from reply.

Cons

1. In order to view more than 10 contacts one have to upgrade to paid plans and that number is very low for free customers.

Pure Chat Review

Brilliant chat software, really stable and easy to use. Nice to see the software is always being tweeked to improve user experience. More users at a cheaper rate would be nice......Thanks for a great product.

Pros

easy to use, stable

Cons

price for more users

Thanks for the great review, Jim!

Great chat software at the right price!

Overall, it's great software. The price is fair and the functionality is there.

Pros

The price of the software is very fair, the front-end user interface is intuitive, and the various settings are quite customizable for the application and your company's preferences

Cons

Not much not to like, it's great software. If I had to identify something, I would note that customer service from Pure Chat isn't particularly prompt