ReviewTrackers Reviews - Page 2

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

Pros

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Shayna, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Great and easy!

Very good!

Pros

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

Cons

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Game Changer

My overall experience with ReviewTrackers has been great. The user interface is extremely easy to use and the features that they offer are extremely valuable. The sales rep was extremely friendly and the ReviewTrackers team has been very helpful in solving any problems we have had.

Pros

Ease of use. This platform is one of the best out there. Their user interface is extremely easy to navigate the capabilities are incredible.

Cons

The rep that sold and trained us on the platform did not stay with us. Would like to have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing such a great review here on Capterra. We love the title of your review: "Game Changer"! We're also thrilled to hear your opinion on the simplicity and ease of use of our software platform. Thanks again for your review, and if you have more feedback to share, please do not hesitate to let us know.

TEM

Pros

It keeps me updated on reviews. It updates me on reviews without response

Cons

You cannot actually click and make reviews with some platforms, also at times tells me no response on things I responded to in the actual review site platform

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your candid feedback here. We're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers is keeping you and your team updated on reviews. We also appreciate and understand your comments about the ability to select which websites you can request reviews for. There are some websites that don't allow businesses to actively solicit reviews. Our priority is to deliver a technology solution compliant with the policies of today's review platforms, as well as responsive to the ever-increasing demand for transparency and authenticity in reviews. Please reach out at anytime if you'd like our team to share knowledge and best practices to help you achieve the best possible results for your review generation efforts. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Review Trackers

Support is always quick to respond when needed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers all of the social sites we could think of wanting.

Cons

There's some functionality of editing URLs ourselves that is no longer available.

Caitlin, thank you so much for the great review and being a customer for the past few years. I have shared your feedback directly with our product team and we are working to find ways to make it easier for our customers to update data. Glad to hear it is easy to use and that we cover all the major review sites important to you. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continue working with your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Great easy system to use

Overall very happy with Review Trackers.

Pros

Easy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying. Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.

Cons

Non Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

Stewart, Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product. We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review. - ReviewTrackers Team

Jetts Robina review

The software allows us to collate and track what our clients feel about us. The fact that the reviews are gathered for us means we can measure progress (if needed) and also, very importantly that we respond to all good and bad reviews.

Pros

Easy to use and nice and quick. Shows our customers that we really care as we are asking them to review us.

Cons

No issues with the software at all. The template capability makes the monthly review requests an easy task.

Hi Lesley, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We appreciate your high ratings of ReviewTrackers! And we're glad our software platform is helping you and the Jetts Robina team track online reviews, respond to customer feedback, and drive engagement with your clients. Again, thanks for your excellent review!

So Easy

raised reviews with great responses and following through on the comments.

Pros

It is very nice to have every review in one spot and the ability to respond to everyone from this platform is so easy!

Cons

Open table reviews show up in spurts and getting to respond to a google review you have to go straight to your google page.

Dan, thanks for your perfect 5-star ratings across the board. We are so thrilled to hear that you find ReviewTrackers so easy to use, and we're glad you're using our software platform to respond to reviews on websites and sources that matter most to your business.

Review Tracker Review

overall this is a nice one stop shop for tracking our guest feedback.

Pros

I like the ease of this product. I love the different time frames I can pull for one or multiple locations. I also love the email notifications on the 1 and 2 star reviews.

Cons

upon logging in the time frame is set to 2017, which is weird. Such a small thing but when adjusting the time frame each monday to pull numbers it annoys me. sometimes when a google review comes in it says no feedback but going on google you can see there is a comment.

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love that you're customizing your review notifications, as well as filtering your review data based on specific time frames. We also appreciate your candid feedback about the dashboard; if you encounter any issues, our Customer Success team is always happy to help! Again, thanks for rating ReviewTrackers!

Useful Platform

Pros

It's a huge time saver. Collecting all the reviews across multiple platforms in one place makes my job much easier. Allowing me to save time and respond to guests as fast as possible.

Cons

The mobile app would be my only complaint. There isn't much useful functionality.

Hi Jeffrey, thanks very much for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We love how you describe our software platform as a huge time-saver! You're right: ReviewTrackers can help businesses stay efficient while managing, responding to, and collecting online reviews across multiple review websites. We have also shared your comments about the mobile app with our Product and Engineering teams. Thanks again for your valuable review!

Easy tracking of reviews makes my job easier

Weekly reporting of all reviews are easy in one spot verses looking at different platforms.

Pros

ease of use, analytics are precise, reporting weekly helps for my power point slides to report all of our reviews in one spot

Cons

If you do not know the software it could be confusing

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our software platform is helping your team manage online reviews. We also appreciate your kind words about the precision of ReviewTrackers' analytics and reporting tools. If you have any questions about using ReviewTrackers, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Success team at any time.

Great tool, excellent team

Started a long time ago in Latin America because I´m confident it will grow a lot here in the next few years

Pros

It´s really easy to see the pros about using the software. Every feature is tangible.

Cons

I don´t really feel i have to dislike someting. Maybe some review sites in latin america should be added.

Hi Hernan, Thanks for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. It seems like you've had a positive experience with ReviewTrackers so far. We're happy you find our software platform easy to use and valuable for your team! Feel free to contact us directly and share any additional feedback or helpful suggestions you may have. Again, thanks for your review!

Easy-to-use customer review tracking software

Reviews are very important in our business, and getting out ahead of them is there are some negative ones is vital. The daily updates keeps me informed on the most recent reviews quickly, so I we can respond in a timely manner. Fortunately, the vast majority of our reviews are positive!

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to navigate, gives a quick snapshot of average rating, total reviews and where the reviews are coming from. I like the keywords feature, and being able to filter results easily. I also like the "Ask for reviews" feature.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about them. A good overall product.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of ReviewTrackers. Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback! And we're so glad that our software platform is helping you and your organization manage online reviews, discover keyword trends, and organize customer feedback and data. We wish you great success in the New Year (congratulations on those positive reviews!) and thank you again for supporting ReviewTrackers.

Quality Review Tracking

Pros

The ease of access, functionality and how up to date it is.

Cons

Not being able to respond to all platforms from the reviews.

Hi Joey, thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We're glad you find our software platform easy to use! We also appreciate your comments about the ability to respond to reviews on all platforms. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. They'd love to hear more from you!

It works. If you want one window to manage your online presence then use this.

Review Trackers cuts down my response time because I don't have to go through each individual site.

Pros

- One tab in the browser - One click responses

Cons

Email alerts are not always pushed the moment that the review drops. It is not a big deal if you leave the tab open and check it in the morning or a few times a day.

Hi Ray, thanks for taking the time to review our software platform here on Capterra. We love how you're using the one-click responses to reply to your customers' reviews! They're definitely a time-saver, and we're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers has introduced efficiencies to your company's review management workflow. Thanks again!

great product

Pros

the customers feedback is one of the most important information in the restaurant business and your tool help us to get closer the them.

Cons

Some times the delay when extracting the reviews.

Hi Augusto, Thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community! We love your company's commitment to customer feedback, and we're glad our software platform is helping you manage this effectively across your restaurant locations. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team! Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience.

Review Trackers benefits

My overall experience working with Review Trackers has been great! Very user friendly

Pros

Very easy to see, and track my customer reviews as well as respond, and track progress month over month.

Cons

I honestly have not found something that I do not like in over a year of use.

Hi Edward, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad our software platform is helping you and your team respond to reviews, engage with your customers, and monitor your overall performance. Thanks very much for your unwavering support in the last couple of years, and we wish you great success in the New Year ahead.

Great for being introduced to marketing and patient experience tracking!

I am happy with ReviewTrackers as a whole because it does what it was designed to do. Not all software is able to consistently deliver what they aim to promise and present.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use. My position is not a marketing position, but is within a marketing team. This software gives me the ability to see analytics that my supervisor cares about, while also handing individual cases of feedback for my daily functions.

Cons

The integrations can be tricky, but technology is never without flaw. Customer service always comes through in investigating and ultimately solving or explaining problems.

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're thrilled that you think our software platform is easy to use! Even more importantly, we're glad that ReviewTrackers is delivering the data and insights that you and your team need. Thank you also for your honest feedback about integrations; we take your comments very seriously, and if you have more suggestions or feedback, our Customer Success team is always here to listen. Once again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community!

Very helpful!

Overall I’m very happy with the ease of use and having all data in one spot. It’s simple to set up and can pull a variety of different data. I would recommend for other restaurants.

Pros

It’s so easy to consolidate all reviews, see trends and respond in one place. Makes it simple to get a comprehensive score.

Cons

Some hiccups, lag of seeing real time response rates.

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are so happy to hear that you're using the software platform to efficiently manage and consolidate your reviews, identify trends, and respond to customers. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have any more issues with response rates, or if you have additional suggestions, please let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for recommending ReviewTrackers!

Reviews made simple

Pros

I enjoy the ease of using Review Tracker. I enjoy having all reviews in one place and responding to the, directly from the site. I really enjoy the ask for reviews options, as it makes it easy for you to build up your online reputation.

Cons

I do not enjoy having to leave the site, log-on, and then respond to reviews. I wish you could respond to all reviews in the site.

Hi Danielle, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using ReviewTrackers, and that it is helping your team build a positive online reputation. Our software platform is definitely the perfect solution for managing your reviews and customer feedback in one place. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

Review trackers

Pros

It is an efficient way to consolidate and easily keep track of all reviews from all platforms

Cons

There is not many negatives that I have to say about the product

Chris, thank you so much for the 5-star ratings across the board. We're so glad you're loving your ReviewTrackers experience: our software is definitely designed as a solution to consolidating all your reviews across various platforms. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

ReviewTracker

Pros

Everything is in one place. Easy to respond to reviews or email people straight the from the platform.

Cons

The only review platform you cannot respond directly to from ReviewTrackers is Yelp.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews as well as request customers for feedback. The Ask Tool is definitely one of the favorite product features for many of our customers. Thanks also for your helpful feedback about Yelp; if you have additional suggestions or comments, our Customer Success team would love to hear them! Again, thank you for your review.

Feedback

I like it but it can be better.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, I can filter easily .

Cons

The reviews are delayed. In our business, it is important to get real-time updates about negative reviews and that's not always the case.

Hi Evelyn, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community. And thank you for describing our software platform as easy to navigate. We take your comments very seriously, and we'd love to hear more from you about how we can deliver an even better ReviewTrackers experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com.

Keep doing what you're doing!

It's been great! Only a couple minor tech hiccups but overall I've been very satisfied with the product!

Pros

The ease to respond back to customers on various different platforms on this platform

Cons

No way to customize amplify widgets or review generation emails

Hi Anson, thanks for reviewing our platform. We are excited to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you efficiently manage and respond to your customers' online reviews. We're also taking your comments about customization onboard. In case you missed it: you can now customize your Ask landing and kiosk pages, too. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience here on Capterra!

REVIEW OF SOFTWARE

Pros

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LIKE THE WAY ITS SETUP.

Cons

I AM NOT SURE WE ARE GETTING ALL THE REVIEW.

Thank you, Aimee, for the perfect ratings you've given ReviewTrackers! We're so glad you find our software platform easy to use. We couldn't agree more: our goal is to deliver a seamless and efficient user experience to all our business customers. Again, thanks for your feedback, and for your unwavering support of ReviewTrackers!