ReviewTrackers Logo

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

ReviewTrackers Reviews - Page 3

is

ibadat s.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Getting reviews got so easier

Pros

customized link to generate reviews with single click, notification on new reviews and sort feature to classify them for timely response are some of the most used features and this has helped increase our rating from 3.2 to 4 in last 6 months.

Cons

The response feature needs to be improved as we cannot find the name of user in the response page.

Hi Ibadat! Thank you for leaving us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled to hear you've improved your rating, that's fantastic news. We appreciate your feedback greatly and will pass along to our team. Thank you again for your feedback.

KT

Krystle T.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Review Tracker Review

overall this is a nice one stop shop for tracking our guest feedback.

Pros

I like the ease of this product. I love the different time frames I can pull for one or multiple locations. I also love the email notifications on the 1 and 2 star reviews.

Cons

upon logging in the time frame is set to 2017, which is weird. Such a small thing but when adjusting the time frame each monday to pull numbers it annoys me. sometimes when a google review comes in it says no feedback but going on google you can see there is a comment.

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love that you're customizing your review notifications, as well as filtering your review data based on specific time frames. We also appreciate your candid feedback about the dashboard; if you encounter any issues, our Customer Success team is always happy to help! Again, thanks for rating ReviewTrackers!

RH

Robert H.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

Super product

Very happy

Pros

Very easy to set up, very easy to use. Definitely recommend.

Cons

Reply to reviews on TripAdvisor. Free to use API connection.

Hi Robert! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. We are thrilled to hear you are using the product with ease!

LA

Leela A.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

It's very user friendly and incorporates all platforms into one. The reporting is also very helpful.

Cons

I wish there were more review site management tools, like changing hours, menus etc across the board.

Leela, thank you for the review. Glad you are able to use our platform with ease!

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Great product

Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

JP

Jennifer P.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Easy tracking of reviews makes my job easier

Weekly reporting of all reviews are easy in one spot verses looking at different platforms.

Pros

ease of use, analytics are precise, reporting weekly helps for my power point slides to report all of our reviews in one spot

Cons

If you do not know the software it could be confusing

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our software platform is helping your team manage online reviews. We also appreciate your kind words about the precision of ReviewTrackers' analytics and reporting tools. If you have any questions about using ReviewTrackers, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Success team at any time.

KA

Kevin A.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Stay Up To Date With ReviewTrackers

Pros

Great UI, very easy to navigate and understand the general settings and sense of the application. Reviews are often regulated and very reliable in regards to the scale of the website, there are always constant maintenance by the very great and competent staff.

Cons

There is nothing I found to be particularly wrong, the only problem I necessarily have is that I have come across a couple verified reviews that turned out to be false and that can't be ignored.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying our platform and appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback, which we will pass along.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

Pros

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

Cons

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Hi, Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

JK

Joey K.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Quality Review Tracking

Pros

The ease of access, functionality and how up to date it is.

Cons

Not being able to respond to all platforms from the reviews.

Hi Joey, thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We're glad you find our software platform easy to use! We also appreciate your comments about the ability to respond to reviews on all platforms. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. They'd love to hear more from you!

RE

Ray E.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

It works. If you want one window to manage your online presence then use this.

Review Trackers cuts down my response time because I don't have to go through each individual site.

Pros

- One tab in the browser - One click responses

Cons

Email alerts are not always pushed the moment that the review drops. It is not a big deal if you leave the tab open and check it in the morning or a few times a day.

Hi Ray, thanks for taking the time to review our software platform here on Capterra. We love how you're using the one-click responses to reply to your customers' reviews! They're definitely a time-saver, and we're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers has introduced efficiencies to your company's review management workflow. Thanks again!

HJ

Heather J.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Overall Satisfied for Hospitality Use

Great!

Pros

Monitoring and responding to reviews is very simple and it's easy to see everything happening with reviews in one quick view!

Cons

The custom reporting/exports could be improved, as well as the time it takes for certain review sites to show the reviews in ReviewTrackers - some have a 1-2 day lag time.

Hello Heather! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled our product has streamlined your day to day procedures. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and we will forward it to our team.

MS

Matt S.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great for review monitoring and trend reporting

Has been great for monitoring and responding to reviews. Really like the randomized auto reply that can be set by star rating.

Pros

Great dashboard and trending of review ratings and trends

Cons

Not a configurable dashboard. Can’t auto email out the dashboard report monthly

EP

Elizabeth P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Great for being introduced to marketing and patient experience tracking!

I am happy with ReviewTrackers as a whole because it does what it was designed to do. Not all software is able to consistently deliver what they aim to promise and present.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use. My position is not a marketing position, but is within a marketing team. This software gives me the ability to see analytics that my supervisor cares about, while also handing individual cases of feedback for my daily functions.

Cons

The integrations can be tricky, but technology is never without flaw. Customer service always comes through in investigating and ultimately solving or explaining problems.

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're thrilled that you think our software platform is easy to use! Even more importantly, we're glad that ReviewTrackers is delivering the data and insights that you and your team need. Thank you also for your honest feedback about integrations; we take your comments very seriously, and if you have more suggestions or feedback, our Customer Success team is always here to listen. Once again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community!

ac

augusto c.

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

great product

Pros

the customers feedback is one of the most important information in the restaurant business and your tool help us to get closer the them.

Cons

Some times the delay when extracting the reviews.

Hi Augusto, Thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community! We love your company's commitment to customer feedback, and we're glad our software platform is helping you manage this effectively across your restaurant locations. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team! Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience.

LR

Lina R.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great Reputation Management

We have been very pleased with this platform.

Pros

It's easy to use, and everything is easily accessible.

Cons

I would have liked to see a better way of managing imports and managing current customers.

Hi Lina! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad our product was a cost efficient choice for your company needs. Thank you for providing additional feedback and we will pass along to our team!

PL

Patrick L.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

ReviewTrackers is essential

Pros

Easy to use - cost effective social media mgt

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this point.

DG

Danielle G.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviews made simple

Pros

I enjoy the ease of using Review Tracker. I enjoy having all reviews in one place and responding to the, directly from the site. I really enjoy the ask for reviews options, as it makes it easy for you to build up your online reputation.

Cons

I do not enjoy having to leave the site, log-on, and then respond to reviews. I wish you could respond to all reviews in the site.

Hi Danielle, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using ReviewTrackers, and that it is helping your team build a positive online reputation. Our software platform is definitely the perfect solution for managing your reviews and customer feedback in one place. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

AI

Afsana I.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

All you need in one place!

Pros

I love that ReviewTrackers alerts me quickly when any of our locations has a review so we can either send our appreciation or even try to correct an experience that we were unaware of. It's essential to me for reputation management.

Cons

asking for reviews and posting them online could be worked on. Reviewers don't share online and the internal feedback is helpful, but not the end result wanted.

Hello Afsana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled to hear how useful the alerts are to your day to day operations and reputation management. Your feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated, we will pass it along to our team!

Turner A.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great option for review aggregation

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Manage your review easily

Pros

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Cons

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Hannah G.

Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 employees

Time Saver

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

LF

Linda F.

Review Tracker the future

I really like the up too date emails and end of week collection of good bad emails

Pros

Daily emails and end of week data that was sent. Very informative

Cons

Different locations certain reviews nit received by all members

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Capterra review! We are glad to hear you are loving our product and the weekly data features. Thank you for providing us with feedback and we will pass it along to our team.

KA

Kevin A.

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

All in one

As a company we enjoy this product. We have had other companies try to sell us on similar products, but nothing matches what Review Trackers is able to do and it's a good value.

Pros

The ease in which you can see your reviews.

Cons

Only con is the compatibility with Yelp, more of an issue with Yelp. They make it difficult to respond to customers.

Hi Kevin! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with our product, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Thanks for leaving a review!

CA

Chris A.

Review trackers

Pros

It is an efficient way to consolidate and easily keep track of all reviews from all platforms

Cons

There is not many negatives that I have to say about the product

Chris, thank you so much for the 5-star ratings across the board. We're so glad you're loving your ReviewTrackers experience: our software is definitely designed as a solution to consolidating all your reviews across various platforms. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

JR

Jennifer R.

Veterinary, 1,001-5,000 employees

ReviewTracker

Pros

Everything is in one place. Easy to respond to reviews or email people straight the from the platform.

Cons

The only review platform you cannot respond directly to from ReviewTrackers is Yelp.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews as well as request customers for feedback. The Ask Tool is definitely one of the favorite product features for many of our customers. Thanks also for your helpful feedback about Yelp; if you have additional suggestions or comments, our Customer Success team would love to hear them! Again, thank you for your review.