ReviewTrackers Reviews - Page 3

Useful

The responses are quick and easy to use as well

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Cons

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Joe, we're glad to hear you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews and respond to customers. Thanks for taking the time to share your review (and excellent ratings) with the Capterra community!

Review tracker

Pros

I love that it keeps everything in one place. The ease of seeing things on one screen beats any other software.

Cons

I’m not a huge fan of the screen change for Yelp. Working on a management team with multiple log ins can get confusing.

Hi Deanna, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're happy that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online customer reviews in one place. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team.

Pros

The daily emails are easy to see how we are doing in the eyes of our guest.

Cons

Would be nice to have a direct link to write a review back

Thank you very much, Darren, for the excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers! We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage the guest experience. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks for supporting ReviewTrackers!

Yearly review

Pros

The software keeps you informed every time a new review is written. You are always up to date with how the guests feels about their store experience.

Cons

Not many cons it was a great tool that we were able to benefit from.

Darcelle, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online reviews and understand the guest experience at your store locations. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Solid review tracker

Pros

We have used a few different review trackers and I believe this is more user friendly than the others when it comes to navigating and responding to reviews directly from the website.

Cons

It randomly says I don’t have access to log in from time to time and I have to try again the next day

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're happy to hear you think our software platform is easy to use, and we're glad you and your team are using the review response features to get back to your customers. Thanks also for your honest feedback about your login experience. If you run into a snag, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review!

I Love This Software

Pros

Software allows us to view multiple location reviews all in once glance.

Cons

None as of now - the software works as described.

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're so thrilled to hear it's going great so far for you and your team. ReviewTrackers is definitely the all-in-one solution to monitoring and managing online reviews of multiple business locations, across dozens of review websites. If you have any questions or additional feedback, you may reach out any time to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Great Tool to Keep Track of Reviews

My experience has been great. I used to have to log in to each account that we have to check reviews. This pulls them all together for me.

Pros

I love that all of our reviews are in one platform. I like that we can invite people to give us feedback and 3rd party reviews.

Cons

The kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far.

Hi Jamie, Thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy that you're using our software platform not only to consolidate your reviews in one dashboard, but also to request customers for feedback and generate new reviews. Thanks for your candid feedback about Kiosk Mode; if you have additional comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. Once again, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community.

Great product

Pros

I appreciate ReviewTrackers because it simplifies the process of monitoring reviews bringing all of them together in one convenient place. And allows me to respond quickly to them as well.

Cons

I wish ReviewTrackers wasn't necessary but with all the internet review sites it's basically required to stay on top of them.

Aaron, we can't thank you enough for the incredible review you have shared here on Capterra. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers has simplified the entire review management process for you; we're also happy that you're using our software platform to quickly respond to your customers, which is a must in today's age. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

Amazing

Amazing

Pros

The software is soooo user friendly! We love it

Cons

Our bad reviews.. lol. Nothing at all we love ot

Hi Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We're so glad you find ReviewTrackers so user-friendly, and we hope that the software platform has helped you efficiently manage online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks again for your support and we wish you great success (and more high-quality reviews) in the New Year.

b

Pros

Ease of use to get all reviews in one place

Cons

More information for what makes up the score

Hi Jordan, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you use our software platform to consolidate all your reviews. Thanks for your support!

Mill Street YYC Review

It provides the info we look for in a concise, easy to navigate portal. Highly effective and intuitive.

Pros

Ease of access to the various reviews and layout

Cons

No issues. The software has shown no glitches or programming bugs.

Hi Jean Michel, we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience using ReviewTrackers so far. We love how you describe our software platform as intuitive and easy to navigate; many of our customers share your opinion. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on Capterra!

Keeps me easily updated

I like that I don't have to monitor multiple social media sites myself. Our team can see and respond to reviews. I like to be able to thank great clients for their glowing reviews as well.

Pros

In this day and age of social media, I am alerted to an occasional less than stellar review, which makes it easy to reply or address the concerned reviewer or our protocols.

Cons

I don't have any negatives so far. Sometimes i have to see someone else to get the password to respond.

Hi Arlyne, it's wonderful to hear that you're no longer logging into multiple social media and online review sites just to track your client feedback. We're glad ReviewTrackers keeps you updated, and we're grateful for the excellent ratings you've given our software platform. Thanks for your support, and for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

ReviewTrackers

Pros

This software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I haven't had an experience that has been negative with this software.

Thanks for describing ReviewTrackers as "easy to use and navigate," Leah! We couldn't agree more, and we're so happy that your experience using our software platform has been great so far. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

One stop for social media managment

Overall, I really enjoy the ease of use and easy ability to respond and see trends all in one place.

Pros

I love that I can see everything in one place, easy to track trends, easy to respond to both positive and negative feed back.

Cons

I had a difficult time importing email addresses to the tracker to send mass emails to clients

Hi Kristina, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software platform here on Capterra. We are happy to hear that ReviewTrackers has helped your team respond efficiently to online reviews and customer feedback. We would also like to hear more about your issue with importing emails. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for tips on how to maximize ReviewTrackers and introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable review!

Great gauge of your business

Pros

Instant access to your customers thoughts

Cons

Sometimes a delay in updating after replying to reviews

Adam, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us. We're thrilled that ReviewTrackers is enabling instant access to your customers' thoughts, and we're also very pleased to hear that you're using our software platform to respond to online reviews and customer feedback.

Review Trackers is great

As a criminal defense lawyers it can be difficult to get reviews. This gave clients a good, easy way to leave feedback.

Pros

They really make it easy to send a professional looking email to clients to get feedback and reviews.

Cons

No real draw backs. If you are looking to get more reviews this is an easy way to do it

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to share your amazing review with the Capterra community. Thank you even more for recommending our software platform; we're so happy to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you and your firm capture more feedback and generate more high-quality client reviews. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again!

Track Reviews

ETA of review delivery and responses, support team proactive with submitting reviews that are in violation of major review posting sites, support team easy to work with and partner for the success of our business.

Pros

Dashboard visibility, custom dates and customization to our needs.

Cons

Nothing to add at this time.

Hi D Evelyn, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on using ReviewTrackers! We are so happy to read your comments about our software platform's dashboard, and the way it provides visibility into what your customers are saying on online review sites. We believe review management is more important than ever and we are excited to be able to contribute to the success and growth of your business.

Review Trackers

Pros

Ability to keep track of our company's reviews. Ability to search for a guest

Cons

No cons at this time. Everything is to my satisfaction.

Susan, thank you so much for the great five star review! I am delighted to hear we help you to stay on top of your reviews and can drill into each review to make sure all your guests are followed up with. Thank you for being a customer the past few years, we would not be here without you. - ReviewTrackers Team

We love it.

We were spending a lot of time trying to manually track our online reviews through the myriad of individual review website, but found it to be exhausting and ultimately ineffective. We tried a number of review aggregation websites, but Review Trackers far exceeded the rest. Most made me manually link each review site one by one, but Review Tracker just took our name and two days later send me a link...

Cons

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Austin! We strive to ensure our service meets all of our customer's expectations from day 1. We're glad that our review aggregation was the solution you were looking for, its exactly why we started ReviewTrackers from the beginning. We appreciate you taking the time give us a review!

Great Staff Tool

Great

Pros

Is great edition for keeping logs and to keep up to date with everything from repairs to staff needs

Cons

Having to deal with it on daily basis.

Hi Colin, thank you very much for recommending ReviewTrackers to the Capterra community. If you have any additional feedback, you may reach out to our Customer Success team at any time.

I use this software to track multiple reviews for companies.

Pros

The ease of seeing all of my client's reviews by dates. I like being able to set up the timeline and being able to respond directly from within the software.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate through the pages. It just slows my process a little bit but I am not too worried about it.

Wesley, Thank you for being a customer for over two years, it is a delight to work with you and your team. It sounds like you would like an easier way to page through the reviews, we have added tabs on the page to make it a bit easier and we also added hot keys to make even easier when you are in the app. If you have any questions, your customer success manager would be happy to help. Thank you for your business and we are excited to keep growing with you and your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Easy Means to Read and Respond to Customer Reviews

Pros

Easy access to customer reviews and ability to respond to the review from all common review sites

Cons

Wish the list of reviews by date had an additional field with the name the review was listed under

Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers is helping you and your team respond to customer reviews across multiple websites. If you have any additional suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for your valuable feedback!

Great tool for online reputation management

Pros

I love this web-based software that I can use to monitor all online channels reviews in one place. It provides great analytic reports and also a handy widget to display on my own website. It included everything I need for reputation management.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about ReviewTrackers.

Hi Rico, thank you for sharing your feedback with the Capterra community. We're thrilled to hear that ReviewTrackers has helped DYNA Marketing with online reputation management. We're also happy to see you using Amplify, our review widget suite. It's definitely a great tool for building the kind of social proof essential to driving conversions and attracting new customers. Again, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback!

Great Product, Lots of Functionality

Pros

Allows our restaurant to easily track customer reviews from numerous online review sites. We're able to see a quick summary/overview of our current standings on all of the most important platforms as well.

Cons

Little pricy for us compared to some of the other similar services. However, Review Trackers integrate with quite a few more platforms than some of the other services I've used.

Jeff, Thanks for the 5 star review of ReviewTrackers. It looks like you tried us in 2015 as a trial. We would love an opportunity to show you how the platform has evolved and changed. We have a ton of new functionality and improvements we have made to better empower customers to manage their customer feedback. Thanks again. - ReviewTrackers Team

Very Helpful

Very good.

Pros

I like that all reviews come to my email. This helps so I don't have to keep going to each website to see where we are at.

Cons

I would love to see an app for this. We use ipads a lot for work and it would be nice to be able to use an app as things are easier to read.

Hi Ryan, thanks so much for your review, and for recommending ReviewTrackers! We are happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online reviews. We do have a mobile app that works with your iPads at work. Simply search for "ReviewTrackers" on the App Store and you'll easily find our dedicated mobile app. Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks again for sharing your feedback.