ReviewTrackers Logo

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

ReviewTrackers Reviews - Page 4

EP

Evelyn P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Feedback

I like it but it can be better.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, I can filter easily .

Cons

The reviews are delayed. In our business, it is important to get real-time updates about negative reviews and that's not always the case.

Hi Evelyn, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community. And thank you for describing our software platform as easy to navigate. We take your comments very seriously, and we'd love to hear more from you about how we can deliver an even better ReviewTrackers experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com.

AW

AIMEE W.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

REVIEW OF SOFTWARE

Pros

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LIKE THE WAY ITS SETUP.

Cons

I AM NOT SURE WE ARE GETTING ALL THE REVIEW.

Thank you, Aimee, for the perfect ratings you've given ReviewTrackers! We're so glad you find our software platform easy to use. We couldn't agree more: our goal is to deliver a seamless and efficient user experience to all our business customers. Again, thanks for your feedback, and for your unwavering support of ReviewTrackers!

JS

Joe S.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Useful

The responses are quick and easy to use as well

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Cons

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Joe, we're glad to hear you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews and respond to customers. Thanks for taking the time to share your review (and excellent ratings) with the Capterra community!

MN

Monica N.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Satisfied customer

We are a small family business. We have been with Review Trackers for little over than 3 years now and we love it and plan to continue with Review Tracker. We love the simplistic of the program and very user friendly. We are very satisfied.

Pros

How simplistic the program is to used. Very easily to navigate and to distribute reviews to the patients.

Cons

So far so good :) Very happy with program thus far. Our only concern is the monthly fee charge it is quite expensive.

Hi Monica! Thank you for being a customer and leaving a review! We truly appreciate it.

DB

Deanna B.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review tracker

Pros

I love that it keeps everything in one place. The ease of seeing things on one screen beats any other software.

Cons

I’m not a huge fan of the screen change for Yelp. Working on a management team with multiple log ins can get confusing.

Hi Deanna, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're happy that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online customer reviews in one place. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team.

DB

Darren B.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Pros

The daily emails are easy to see how we are doing in the eyes of our guest.

Cons

Would be nice to have a direct link to write a review back

Thank you very much, Darren, for the excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers! We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage the guest experience. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks for supporting ReviewTrackers!

DT

Darcelle T.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Yearly review

Pros

The software keeps you informed every time a new review is written. You are always up to date with how the guests feels about their store experience.

Cons

Not many cons it was a great tool that we were able to benefit from.

Darcelle, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online reviews and understand the guest experience at your store locations. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

MP

Mark P.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Review Trackers

Well worth the cost. Very good customer service.

Pros

All reviews sent to me every day. Weekly summaries. Good Stuff!~

Cons

Wish it was easier to go straight from RT to the review site.

Hi Mark! Thank you for leaving a review. Glad to hear you are loving our product! Customer satisfaction is our number priority.

JH

Jennifer H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Solid review tracker

Pros

We have used a few different review trackers and I believe this is more user friendly than the others when it comes to navigating and responding to reviews directly from the website.

Cons

It randomly says I don’t have access to log in from time to time and I have to try again the next day

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're happy to hear you think our software platform is easy to use, and we're glad you and your team are using the review response features to get back to your customers. Thanks also for your honest feedback about your login experience. If you run into a snag, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review!

LC

Lydia C.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Use of ReviewTrackers

Positive

Pros

User friendly, sends reviews right to your email.

Cons

Seems like it just duplicates what we get with Yelp and Google.

Hi Lydia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the trial of our product and hope you will consider us for your reputation management software. Please reach out if you have any questions during your evaluating period! Thank you again.

BH

Beth H.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great product

great product and support

Pros

Review management. We use this to ensure that we know what reviews are our there so we can respond immediately.

Cons

I'd like it to be easier to send review requests to prospects. We'd like our CRM to be integrated but there is a charge so we have not done it.

Hi Beth! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Capterra review! We are so happy to hear you are loving our product! The feedback you left is valuable and will be forwarded to our team. Thanks again!

JC

Josh C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

I Love This Software

Pros

Software allows us to view multiple location reviews all in once glance.

Cons

None as of now - the software works as described.

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're so thrilled to hear it's going great so far for you and your team. ReviewTrackers is definitely the all-in-one solution to monitoring and managing online reviews of multiple business locations, across dozens of review websites. If you have any questions or additional feedback, you may reach out any time to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

BB

Brett B.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

RT makes it easy to monitor your online reputation

Pros

I love how easy ReviewTrackers made verifying locations with Google. This step opened the door for us to start responding to our customers.

Cons

The reviews filter doesn't always default to "last 30 days" or whatever option I'd like

Hi Brett! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Capterra review! We are thrilled to hear you are loving the ReviewTrackers platform. We appreciate you leaving us feedback and we will pass along to our team.

LR

Lavinia R.

Lo consiglio davvero

Pros

Ho usato ReviewsTrakers per rispondere alle recensioni ricevute e devo dire che è molto comodo, lo consiglio

Cons

Poche caratteristiche e funzionalità, forse sarebbe il caso di metterne qualcuna in più

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

DT

Dani T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Frustrated

Pros

First time it worked great! I was able to respond to reviews. Then they all disappeared.

Cons

Now I cant respond to google reviews. I would like to respond to good and bad reviews, but I am having a hard time with it. Now I can see the reviews, but last month non were there. I would love for someone to call me at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and explain to me how it works. Thank you!

Hi Dani, we take your comments very seriously, and we are so sorry that you've had a frustrating experience so far using ReviewTrackers. It sounds like there might be an issue with your Google My Business integration. The good news: our Customer Success team can help. We'll reach out privately in order to get this resolved, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@reviewtrackers.com. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your valuable feedback.

JW

Jamie W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Tool to Keep Track of Reviews

My experience has been great. I used to have to log in to each account that we have to check reviews. This pulls them all together for me.

Pros

I love that all of our reviews are in one platform. I like that we can invite people to give us feedback and 3rd party reviews.

Cons

The kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far.

Hi Jamie, Thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy that you're using our software platform not only to consolidate your reviews in one dashboard, but also to request customers for feedback and generate new reviews. Thanks for your candid feedback about Kiosk Mode; if you have additional comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. Once again, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community.

mg

mart g.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Useful for multi-location review management

Overall it's a very useful product for our review tracking & management.

Pros

Helpful in tracking review trends across multi-location business & streamlining review alerts and response process.

Cons

At times updated reviews don't seem to flow into the software. Replying to reviews from certain sites is more difficult than others. Don't get all the views I need in the dashboards, so have to rely on exporting data and building my own.

AS

Aaron S.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Great product

Pros

I appreciate ReviewTrackers because it simplifies the process of monitoring reviews bringing all of them together in one convenient place. And allows me to respond quickly to them as well.

Cons

I wish ReviewTrackers wasn't necessary but with all the internet review sites it's basically required to stay on top of them.

Aaron, we can't thank you enough for the incredible review you have shared here on Capterra. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers has simplified the entire review management process for you; we're also happy that you're using our software platform to quickly respond to your customers, which is a must in today's age. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

BK

Bill K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Amazing

Amazing

Pros

The software is soooo user friendly! We love it

Cons

Our bad reviews.. lol. Nothing at all we love ot

Hi Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We're so glad you find ReviewTrackers so user-friendly, and we hope that the software platform has helped you efficiently manage online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks again for your support and we wish you great success (and more high-quality reviews) in the New Year.

JE

Jordan E.

b

Pros

Ease of use to get all reviews in one place

Cons

More information for what makes up the score

Hi Jordan, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you use our software platform to consolidate all your reviews. Thanks for your support!

JM

Jean Michel P.

Mill Street YYC Review

It provides the info we look for in a concise, easy to navigate portal. Highly effective and intuitive.

Pros

Ease of access to the various reviews and layout

Cons

No issues. The software has shown no glitches or programming bugs.

Hi Jean Michel, we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience using ReviewTrackers so far. We love how you describe our software platform as intuitive and easy to navigate; many of our customers share your opinion. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on Capterra!

CF

Cory F.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Why?

Pros

It's nice to see all the 5 star reviews.

Cons

5 star reviews that I can't use for marketing are pretty worthless. They should be customer facing.

Hi Cory, thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're happy that you're generating great reviews through our software platform, but we're disappointed to hear that you are not able to use these for marketing. Is there a particular reason why you can't? We'd love to know. We'd also love to talk to you about the benefits of the built-in review widget suite designed to display on your website a hand-picked selection of your best reviews (first-party and third-party). Please send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com. We'd appreciate the opportunity to walk you through the myriad of ways ReviewTrackers can support your marketing strategy. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the Capterra community.

AS

Arlyne S.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Keeps me easily updated

I like that I don't have to monitor multiple social media sites myself. Our team can see and respond to reviews. I like to be able to thank great clients for their glowing reviews as well.

Pros

In this day and age of social media, I am alerted to an occasional less than stellar review, which makes it easy to reply or address the concerned reviewer or our protocols.

Cons

I don't have any negatives so far. Sometimes i have to see someone else to get the password to respond.

Hi Arlyne, it's wonderful to hear that you're no longer logging into multiple social media and online review sites just to track your client feedback. We're glad ReviewTrackers keeps you updated, and we're grateful for the excellent ratings you've given our software platform. Thanks for your support, and for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

LC

Leah C.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

ReviewTrackers

Pros

This software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I haven't had an experience that has been negative with this software.

Thanks for describing ReviewTrackers as "easy to use and navigate," Leah! We couldn't agree more, and we're so happy that your experience using our software platform has been great so far. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

SB

Susan B.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review Trackers

Pros

Ability to keep track of our company's reviews. Ability to search for a guest

Cons

No cons at this time. Everything is to my satisfaction.

Susan, thank you so much for the great five star review! I am delighted to hear we help you to stay on top of your reviews and can drill into each review to make sure all your guests are followed up with. Thank you for being a customer the past few years, we would not be here without you. - ReviewTrackers Team