ReviewTrackers Reviews

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

Very Helpful

Very good.

Pros

I like that all reviews come to my email. This helps so I don't have to keep going to each website to see where we are at.

Cons

I would love to see an app for this. We use ipads a lot for work and it would be nice to be able to use an app as things are easier to read.

Hi Ryan, thanks so much for your review, and for recommending ReviewTrackers! We are happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online reviews. We do have a mobile app that works with your iPads at work. Simply search for "ReviewTrackers" on the App Store and you'll easily find our dedicated mobile app. Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Great all around service for operations, marketing, insights

Pros

Easy to use, great feature to respond to reviews, new addition of trends/dashboard is awesome

Cons

Would love "text analysis" other than "word cloud"

Alex- thank you so much for the great review. I am happy to hear that it is easy to use, respond to review and you are getting value from the new reporting. We are working on some new text analytics and reporting tools, so stay tuned. Thank you for being a customer the past few years and we will continue to find ways to add value and make the product better for you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Dash board

Great ideas Does help me when the figures are correct

Pros

Easy to see all platforms and easy to navigate the pages

Cons

Is not accurate Response time ect I report back to store owners When the information is incorrect. My job becomes very difficult to keep their trust in the business

Hi Aida, thanks very much for your review. We are so glad to hear that ReviewTrackers is providing you with greater visibility into online reviews and customer feedback across multiple platforms. We also hear you and your comments about response times shown in your dashboard. Our Customer Success team would love to help. Please send us a message via support@reviewtrackers.com so we can talk in greater detail about how you can maximize the value you're getting from ReviewTrackers.

Great App to keep track of different sources

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly, it is a great way to keep track of different review sources

Cons

I like everything about this software and app.

Hi Franklin, thank you for your wonderful review of ReviewTrackers! Thanks for calling out our software platform's ease of use: hundreds of our business customers have said the same. We're so glad your ReviewTrackers experience is helping you keep track of customer feedback across different review sources. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again!

Best customer service

The team is always available to assist with any setups, or answer any questions.

Pros

The ease of entering info and comprehensive reporting

Cons

Not having certain comps in their directory

Eric, thank you so much for your review! Our Customer Success team is appreciative of your kind words, and we're also happy that ReviewTrackers is helping you and your team manage online reviews and gain insights from the reporting dashboard.

Good way to educate potential users

Pretty good

Pros

You can give both a rating and add comments.

Cons

I would, as a company that receives reviews, have my clients give a range of 1-10, instead of 1-5.

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have more details or additional comments on what you love most about our software platform, please let us know. Again, thanks for your valuable feedback!

ReviewTrackers

Overall I love this site and think every business should use it

Pros

I love using review trackers because it gives me an update on all 17 of my building locations everyday it makes it easy to spot bad reviews

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I do not like about this software because it covers everything I need it to

Thank you so much, Marissa! We appreciate your excellent rating of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy to hear it has helped keep track of reviews at all 17 business locations and made it easy to respond to them. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

Great One Stop Shop For Reviews!

Pros

Having all of the reviews in one place, plus the daily summary, has been a huge help when it comes to managing reviews.

Cons

Have not experiences any hiccups or drawbacks at this point.

Hi Jenny! We just love how you describe ReviewTrackers as a "one-stop shop for reviews." It's definitely what our software platform is designed to be. I'm also glad that our tool is helping you manage all your customer reviews, and that you're checking out the daily summaries. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Highly Recommend

Our company has used Review Trackers to monitor the online reputations of about 100 of our clients. Overwhelmingly, our clients are happy with the monitoring and I have found Review Tracker's support on tech issues to be fast and accommodating in every way and their staff are friendly and excellent at following up to ensure resolution of any issues or concerns. They regularly request input from users and have implemented changes to their system based on our feedback on more than one occasion. I have been very pleased with their regular expansion of websites that they monitor as well as their commitment to make their system as user friendly and comprehensive in services as possible. Check them out - you will be impressed! :)

Cons

Ann- thank you so much for your review and continued feedback. It has helped us to continually deliver an awesome product to you and our other customers. We are proud to call you a customer. Thank you again for your support.

Great product!

Pros

Great product to keep you in contact with your clients

Cons

I've been extremely happy with it so I'd have to say nothing

Hi Anne, thank you so much for the excellent review and perfect ratings! We love how you're using ReviewTrackers to drive engagement with your customers. If you have any questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Pretty Good

Pros

It is farily easy to use, documentation could be better, the UI and UX are nice and easy to use.

Cons

some things are not as intuitive as i would like, the documentation is hard and hard to find and hard to get through.

Hi Keith, thanks for taking the time to share your candid feedback here on Capterra. We're very glad to hear that you like our platform's usability and interface. We also appreciate your comments about documentation; if you have additional or more detailed feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to your CS manager.

Review Tracker Feedback

Pros

How easy it is to see all the reviews from all of my stores in one place in one email .

Cons

The weekly summary on reviews without responses.

Hi Alyssa! Thank you for the amazing review you have shared with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you manage all the reviews of your stores in one place! We're also very happy to hear that you find our software platform very easy to use. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team at any time. Thanks again!

Review Trackers

Pros

That I get real time updates about what is being said about our clinic so we can address issues quickly or engage with clients who had a good experience.

Cons

I really cannot think of any. I think is a great piece of software.

Hi Keeley, thanks for describing ReviewTrackers as great software! We're so happy to hear that you're using our software platform to engage with clients and deliver great customer/patient experiences. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thank you so much for your support!

User Friendly with Superior Customer Service - We Love Our ReviewTrackers!

I have been using the ReviewTrackers platform for over two years and I am happy to share that they are awesome. Their support team is literally called "customer happiness." Updates to the product on a regular basis. Yes it has had some bugs, but they are responsive to make sure it's fixed right away. Reviews has become HUGE part to marketing my business in the past few years. They have helped me manage the online reviews as they have grown from a dozen to now hundreds of reviews for my company. Online reviews drive almost all of our new customers and sales. I have been able to cut back on almost all my advertising and now focus all my efforts on getting new reviews on the ReviewTrackers platform. I can't recommend them enough.

Cons

Thank you Brent for your review, feedback and business. Awesome customers like you keep us motivated to keep delivering a great product!

Bianca Strader ReviewTrackers Review

Pros

That I can answer my review and click respond on knowing that I had already done them.

Cons

That I have to click out of the app to answer yelp reviews.

Hi Bianca, we love your review here on Capterra! Thank you so much for supporting ReviewTrackers. We're glad that our software platform is helping you and your team respond efficiently to online reviews. This is extremely crucial to building a positive brand reputation, and we're grateful to be your technology partner in your review management strategy. Thanks again!

Pos/Cons

Pros

I like how you can filter the reviews. And having the reports

Cons

the Keywords are nit filtered by pos and neg. Some platforms are not fully connecting

Hi Tiffany, thanks very much for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're glad to see that you love our software platform's ease of use. We also appreciate your comments about our Keywords feature. The sentiment analysis technology that powers Keywords actually provides measurement of positive, neutral, and negative language. If you have trouble finding this in your dashboard, please send us a message via support@reviewtrackers.com. Our Customer Success team would love to help and get you back on track!

Great Information

The information we receive helps me to give feedback to our employees faster.

Pros

I can get real time data in a few simple clicks.

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to share your review on Capterra. We love hearing how you're sharing review data from ReviewTrackers with your employees. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Review Trackers on point

Pros

I love the quick look 'at a glance' and how you can dive right in and take action. Love the new updates

Cons

I have been using the system since it's inception and don't have any cons.

Thanks so much for being a customer for the past few years. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers. Including the updated dashboard that you mentioned. We look forward to continuing to find ways to delight and take care of our customers like you. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

How ReviewTrackers Helps Me Manage Reviews!

So far it's been great and I'm hoping to continue to use them.

Pros

The ease of managing, replying, and communicating with customers that review our company. It is easy to organize and delegate tasks that need to be handled.

Cons

Not much, they are constantly making changes and they listen when you have ideas to make things better. One thing that could be worked on is some of the negative keywords are taken out of positive comments and calculated at a negative response when it's a positive one.

Hi Samira, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with using ReviewTrackers! We're glad to hear that our platform has helped you engage with customers more effectively. And thanks for your feedback on our Trending Keywords feature; our Product and Engineering teams will take this onboard and work on refining how this tool works for you.

No review goes unseen! Find out the honest truth about how your business is doing!

Let's be honest, the truth can hurt. Not everyone is always pleased with your business, because well some people can't be pleased. If you can handle receiving the negative reviews, you will be fine! It just shows what you may need to work on!

Pros

I love ReviewTrackers because I no longer have to go to multiple sites to receive insight on how our business is doing. Being in marketing and property management, I am able to see first-hand what we need to improve on and what we need to keep doing! Without the software, you may miss multiple reviews that may be crucial to your business!

Cons

Haley, Thanks for the 5 star review! We agree, reviews are important and it is a great opportunity to save a customer and change them into a life long customer. Glad you found our alerts, reporting and analytics powerful for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Dynamite review

I've enjoyed it very much

Pros

It is very easy to use and I like that it notifies me

Cons

I think it could notify me sooner at times

Hi Lacy, we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying using ReviewTrackers! Thank you for the excellent ratings of our software platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team if you would like to know how to set up custom alerts and receive timely notifications of the reviews that matter most to you. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience!

Very satisfied

Pros

Everything all on one page, easy and organized.

Cons

Having to go to another page to respond to Expedia and Tripadvisor reviews.

Hi Ian - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on Capterra. We're happy to hear ReviewTrackers has made it easy to organize reviews all on one page. We appreciate the feedback about TripAdvisor and Expedia and will be sure to share that with our product team. Thank you again for your review, we appreciate the support!

New User Review

Pros

It alerts me each time there is a new review

Cons

I haven't found any major cons sop far with this software. I'm very new to it.

Hi Alison, thanks for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers! We're excited to see that you're using our software platform to get alerts every time your company receives a new review. If you have any questions at all about how to make the most out of ReviewTrackers, please send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com. Thanks again!

Service is a time saver!

This service is a time saver. We have all of our reviews in one location which keeps us from scouring the internet's many review sites to find our good and negative reviews. Having the review alerts for our negative reviews gives our company the opportunity to reach out to our guests and make any negative experience into a positive one. I personally like it because it gives me the chance to create lasting impressions with our guests by really providing great customer service. Letting our guests know that their concerns matter and their feedback is valued.

Cons

Proud to have you as a customer the past few years. I am very happy to hear the ReviewTrackers product has not only helped you saving a ton of time but also empowered you to deliver great customer service. Thank you for your feedback.

They have been great

Keeping up on where we stand with the rest of the world

Pros

Review Trackers have been helping us for years and we love the results

Cons

Really not much to say here, easy to understand and very helpful information

Hi Larry, thanks very much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments about how easy to use ReviewTrackers is, and we're glad our software is helping you and your team efficiently manage online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks for your support through all these years!