ReviewTrackers Logo

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

ReviewTrackers Reviews - Page 6

AC

Anne C.

Veterinary, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great product!

Pros

Great product to keep you in contact with your clients

Cons

I've been extremely happy with it so I'd have to say nothing

Hi Anne, thank you so much for the excellent review and perfect ratings! We love how you're using ReviewTrackers to drive engagement with your customers. If you have any questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

CH

Chris H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great Product, Easy to Use

We were all over the place before and very rarely responded in a timely manner.

Pros

Its great to see all reviews in one place, manage feedback in one place, and track our performance vs competitors.

Cons

Nothing - it works exactly as planned. We're happy!

Hey Chris! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with our product and how it's helped you stay on top of your reputation management. Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

KT

Keith T.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Pretty Good

Pros

It is farily easy to use, documentation could be better, the UI and UX are nice and easy to use.

Cons

some things are not as intuitive as i would like, the documentation is hard and hard to find and hard to get through.

Hi Keith, thanks for taking the time to share your candid feedback here on Capterra. We're very glad to hear that you like our platform's usability and interface. We also appreciate your comments about documentation; if you have additional or more detailed feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to your CS manager.

AP

Ann P.

Highly Recommend

Our company has used Review Trackers to monitor the online reputations of about 100 of our clients. Overwhelmingly, our clients are happy with the monitoring and I have found Review Tracker's support on tech issues to be fast and accommodating in every way and their staff are friendly and excellent at following up to ensure resolution of any issues or concerns. They regularly request input from users and have implemented changes to their system based on our feedback on more than one occasion. I have been very pleased with their regular expansion of websites that they monitor as well as their commitment to make their system as user friendly and comprehensive in services as possible. Check them out - you will be impressed! :)

Cons

Ann- thank you so much for your review and continued feedback. It has helped us to continually deliver an awesome product to you and our other customers. We are proud to call you a customer. Thank you again for your support.

BS

Bianca S.

Bianca Strader ReviewTrackers Review

Pros

That I can answer my review and click respond on knowing that I had already done them.

Cons

That I have to click out of the app to answer yelp reviews.

Hi Bianca, we love your review here on Capterra! Thank you so much for supporting ReviewTrackers. We're glad that our software platform is helping you and your team respond efficiently to online reviews. This is extremely crucial to building a positive brand reputation, and we're grateful to be your technology partner in your review management strategy. Thanks again!

AG

Alyssa G.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Review Tracker Feedback

Pros

How easy it is to see all the reviews from all of my stores in one place in one email .

Cons

The weekly summary on reviews without responses.

Hi Alyssa! Thank you for the amazing review you have shared with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you manage all the reviews of your stores in one place! We're also very happy to hear that you find our software platform very easy to use. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team at any time. Thanks again!

KA

Keeley A.

Veterinary, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review Trackers

Pros

That I get real time updates about what is being said about our clinic so we can address issues quickly or engage with clients who had a good experience.

Cons

I really cannot think of any. I think is a great piece of software.

Hi Keeley, thanks for describing ReviewTrackers as great software! We're so happy to hear that you're using our software platform to engage with clients and deliver great customer/patient experiences. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thank you so much for your support!

RS

Rick S.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Great means to monitor and respond to reviews

Since I became Marketing Manager, Review Trackers is a vital part of monitoring reviews and responding to them. Makes it easy to keep track of everything.

Pros

All reviews in one place. Easy to respond to Google reviews.

Cons

Not a fan of the delay from actual posting to showing on review trackers. Wish there were a better way to respond to Yelp or Trip Advisor...i.e. not having to go to their site. Wish all were like responding to Google.

CS

Cameron S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

One of the best ways manage reputation for yourself or clients.

Pros

What I like most about Review Trackers is how easy the UI is and how you can have multiple accounts setup, making it seamless to switch from each of them.

Cons

What I like the least about Review Trackers is how it doesn't show a live star rating from each social media platform.

Hi Cameron! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We will pass your feedback along to the team!

BM

Brent M.

User Friendly with Superior Customer Service - We Love Our ReviewTrackers!

I have been using the ReviewTrackers platform for over two years and I am happy to share that they are awesome. Their support team is literally called "customer happiness." Updates to the product on a regular basis. Yes it has had some bugs, but they are responsive to make sure it's fixed right away. Reviews has become HUGE part to marketing my business in the past few years. They have helped me manage the online reviews as they have grown from a dozen to now hundreds of reviews for my company. Online reviews drive almost all of our new customers and sales. I have been able to cut back on almost all my advertising and now focus all my efforts on getting new reviews on the ReviewTrackers platform. I can't recommend them enough.

Cons

Thank you Brent for your review, feedback and business. Awesome customers like you keep us motivated to keep delivering a great product!

IR

Ian R.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Very satisfied

Pros

Everything all on one page, easy and organized.

Cons

Having to go to another page to respond to Expedia and Tripadvisor reviews.

Hi Ian - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on Capterra. We're happy to hear ReviewTrackers has made it easy to organize reviews all on one page. We appreciate the feedback about TripAdvisor and Expedia and will be sure to share that with our product team. Thank you again for your review, we appreciate the support!

BM

Bill M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Information

The information we receive helps me to give feedback to our employees faster.

Pros

I can get real time data in a few simple clicks.

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to share your review on Capterra. We love hearing how you're sharing review data from ReviewTrackers with your employees. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Review Trackers on point

Pros

I love the quick look 'at a glance' and how you can dive right in and take action. Love the new updates

Cons

I have been using the system since it's inception and don't have any cons.

Thanks so much for being a customer for the past few years. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers. Including the updated dashboard that you mentioned. We look forward to continuing to find ways to delight and take care of our customers like you. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

SW

Samira W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

How ReviewTrackers Helps Me Manage Reviews!

So far it's been great and I'm hoping to continue to use them.

Pros

The ease of managing, replying, and communicating with customers that review our company. It is easy to organize and delegate tasks that need to be handled.

Cons

Not much, they are constantly making changes and they listen when you have ideas to make things better. One thing that could be worked on is some of the negative keywords are taken out of positive comments and calculated at a negative response when it's a positive one.

Hi Samira, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with using ReviewTrackers! We're glad to hear that our platform has helped you engage with customers more effectively. And thanks for your feedback on our Trending Keywords feature; our Product and Engineering teams will take this onboard and work on refining how this tool works for you.

HW

Haley W.

No review goes unseen! Find out the honest truth about how your business is doing!

Let's be honest, the truth can hurt. Not everyone is always pleased with your business, because well some people can't be pleased. If you can handle receiving the negative reviews, you will be fine! It just shows what you may need to work on!

Pros

I love ReviewTrackers because I no longer have to go to multiple sites to receive insight on how our business is doing. Being in marketing and property management, I am able to see first-hand what we need to improve on and what we need to keep doing! Without the software, you may miss multiple reviews that may be crucial to your business!

Cons

Haley, Thanks for the 5 star review! We agree, reviews are important and it is a great opportunity to save a customer and change them into a life long customer. Glad you found our alerts, reporting and analytics powerful for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

LK

Lacy K.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Dynamite review

I've enjoyed it very much

Pros

It is very easy to use and I like that it notifies me

Cons

I think it could notify me sooner at times

Hi Lacy, we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying using ReviewTrackers! Thank you for the excellent ratings of our software platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team if you would like to know how to set up custom alerts and receive timely notifications of the reviews that matter most to you. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience!

AA

Alison A.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

New User Review

Pros

It alerts me each time there is a new review

Cons

I haven't found any major cons sop far with this software. I'm very new to it.

Hi Alison, thanks for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers! We're excited to see that you're using our software platform to get alerts every time your company receives a new review. If you have any questions at all about how to make the most out of ReviewTrackers, please send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com. Thanks again!

IP

Isolina P.

Service is a time saver!

This service is a time saver. We have all of our reviews in one location which keeps us from scouring the internet's many review sites to find our good and negative reviews. Having the review alerts for our negative reviews gives our company the opportunity to reach out to our guests and make any negative experience into a positive one. I personally like it because it gives me the chance to create lasting impressions with our guests by really providing great customer service. Letting our guests know that their concerns matter and their feedback is valued.

Cons

Proud to have you as a customer the past few years. I am very happy to hear the ReviewTrackers product has not only helped you saving a ton of time but also empowered you to deliver great customer service. Thank you for your feedback.

LM

Larry M.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

They have been great

Keeping up on where we stand with the rest of the world

Pros

Review Trackers have been helping us for years and we love the results

Cons

Really not much to say here, easy to understand and very helpful information

Hi Larry, thanks very much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments about how easy to use ReviewTrackers is, and we're glad our software is helping you and your team efficiently manage online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks for your support through all these years!

PD

Patti D.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great assistant

Able to see what patient concerns are right away and can reply easily

Pros

Easy to use and access on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing so far and hopefully will continue

Hi Patti, thank you so much for your wonderful review of ReviewTrackers! We're thrilled to hear that our software platform is helping your practice understand patient concerns and respond quickly and easily to patient feedback.

MM

Mallisa M.

Life for the studio just got so much easier!

Pros

I am not the owner, but I do a lot of social media management and website help (part time) for my Yoga Studio. Reviews are huge for a small, boutique business like this and feedback is highly valued. Being able to manage and analyze reviews from multiple different platforms has made my life so much easier.

Cons

Haven't been using this software for long enough to have any cons. I have not had a reason to reach out to customer service at all.

Hi Mallisa, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear we are empowering you to stay on top of the reviews at the yoga studio. Thank you for being a customer, and should anything ever come up know that the customer success team is standing by and ready to help support you to hit your goals! - ReviewTrackers Team

EP

Elizabeth P.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Good notice

We like that we get notices whenever a review is posted. This is easier than randomly having to check different websites.

Pros

Get an email same day as a review is posted so can respond if needed quickly.

Cons

No problems at all with the software. We like using it.

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software platform. It's exciting to hear how you're using ReviewTrackers to respond to customer feedback in a timely manner. If you have any questions about how you can maximize ReviewTrackers' response features, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thanks for your review!

NR

Niwedita R.

Consumer Electronics, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Budget friendly and easy to understand

Outstanding service, extremely knowledgeable Great customer feedback software. We are using to take review from our customers after completion of projects

Pros

Outstanding service, extremely knowledgeable Great customer feedback software

Cons

Nothing it prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race etc.

Hello Niwedita! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. We are thrilled to hear you are loving our software. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you again!

Efficient Platform

Pros

Review Trackers makes monitoring, responding to, and reporting on reviews much easier. It saves me time!

Cons

Adding review sites to track could be a little more intuitive - but once you know how to do it for each platform, it's easy.

Thank you so much for the great five star review! Very happy to hear you find it easy to use and that it saves you time. I shared your feedback with our product team as we work to find ways to make it easier for our customers to add new data to our platform. Thank you for your business and support over the past few years. - ReviewTrackers Team

JW

Jesse W.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Love it!

Pros

I love that it notifies me immediately when a review is posted! It allows me to address any negative reviews right away and potentially change the customer’s opinion. This quick responsiveness is key in keeping a positive online reputation.

Cons

I don’t have any con’s, it’s been a great tool!

Thanks for sharing your review, Jesse! We're glad you love ReviewTrackers. And we're grateful for the support of thousands of customers like you who depend on our software platform to build a positive online reputation.