RingCentral Contact Center Reviews - Page 2

Excellent purchase at RingCentral

Pros

Ease of purchase and set up. Excellent communication to walk you through set-up processes , no matter what time of day or even night that you contact them, it might have even been on a holiday!!! I'm quite happy with the purchase.

Cons

Nothing that I can write about would be negative. It's all positive comments other than the research h in looking up the numbers available to all in different geography...but that may have been my own (or users error), since I was looking for many geographical areas to serve different clientele

Love Ring Central...just wish it was more affordable

RCFax works well too, cheaper than paying for copper fax lines, and no awful fax machine. Everything is handled via a email.

Pros

Ring Central does everything a phone system can do. We really loved the cell phone integration options.

Cons

The price is the only problem I have. We wanted a few high end features, which pushed us to an Enterprise plan. For each user it was very expensive. And they wont let you mix and match groups. So if only your exec team needs Enterprise and all your workers just need Basic...you have to pay for Enterprise for every employee.

This is a reliable system as long as you are not a call center requiring reports and monitoring of leads.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to set up new lines. The software seems reliable as well. Voicemail set up is easy and reliable.

Cons

Sales and customer service are not able to easily navigate the sight, import leads, utilize training software, login from other devices and software without ringcentral phones.

poor customer service

poor level of knowledge with agents on the phone, difficult to understand phone agents.

Pros

sounded attractive, price was reasonable, had good reviews mostly

Cons

not the easiest system to use, customer service was dismal

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Pros

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Cons

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting...

Ring Central

My overall experience was with Ring Central Contact Center was great for the purposes that I was allowed to use it for in my role.

Pros

We used Ring Central as a dialer augmentation to the main CRM dialer that we used. It was very easy to use to contact potential clients when other systems were down.

Cons

I was not exposed to the software's full featured potential based on the way that my company used it and how it was taught to me.

Great software

Pros

I really like this software. It has helped so much and has been very convenient to be able to use at work. It's nice to have your phone on your computer while you work so you can easily click over and text and call anybody you need to.

Cons

The only complaint I have with this software is that sometimes when the phone calls come in, they don't ring or even show up until you get a notification that you missed the phone call.

RingCentral is very helpful.

I am able to collect valuable data from calls.

Pros

I like collecting data from calls (how many/time duration). It is helpful in analyzing and planning how/who to direct calls to.

Cons

Once you get used to software, it is easy to use. Wish there was scheduling option to change out-of-office during holidays automatically.

Ring Central

It certainly gets the job done but I wish there were a way to get the job done easier and faster.

Pros

I like the fact that this software integrates into Windows pretty smoothly. When I click a telephone number from the web, the dialogue box prompts me to dial the number with RingCentral as opposed to other software on my machine.

Cons

I'd like to have the option to automatically dial numbers rather than manually click each telephone number as I work in telecommunications and it would make my job easier. There is other software that can do this and I am not sure why this one does not give me the option (or this option is not apparent in the context menus). I also think the overall user interface can be reimagined and simplified - make the most important and most used features easier to access than those that are rarely every used.

Fast and efficient

These guys were calling me just about the time I click the mouse. Almost creepy, but in this post Harambe world you can't let one minute waste. I hope you too will take the time to reflect upon the loss of poor Harambe and also try this site.

Pros

It works, and that is not to be overlooked. Like Hamabe.

Cons

I cannot figure out how to remove PC's that are licensed to use softphone. Also, well you know.

RingCentral - Contact Center

Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

Pros

This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

Cons

It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.

Pros

I like the user friendly buttons and tools. Re-sending or forwarding a fax is very easy. The small window keeps it convenient to access on my cluttered workstation.

Cons

I wish there was a reason or code for why a fax didn't go though. Even an old style fax would give you a code; whether it be busy or could not connect. Also, the cover pages should be easier to edit.

RingCentral app!

Pros

The RingCentral app is very straight forward, and simple to use! It does exactly what you need it to do. Which is make calls and send texts.

Cons

The cons for this app is the integration issues. It doesn't appear to integrate with the apps we primary use. It also had quite a few dropped calls, or just random errors.

Ring Central is an amazing to contact friends & family!

Amazing software, 100% recommended.

Pros

Ring Central is a great way to talk to friends and family in the US, I also it for worf though and it aleays worked great when I had to make and receive calls from clients.

Cons

There is not a bad thing that I can remember from this Ring Central. I had a great experience using it for 2 months.

Streamlined UI and Easy Function

Pros

Easily read and understood user interface, intuitive really. Straightforward and the desktop app is convenient.

Cons

Customer Support is based out of the US, a little tricky to understand the reps but they were still able to handle issues efficiently and effectively.

It does what it is designed to do, but just doesn't grab me

Pros

It works. Cloud based setup that doesn't require hardware. Nice looking application. Easy to use.

Cons

No method of tracking calls or metrics It just doesn't do much outside of answering phones for you. Customer service was lacking when I used it.

Forget the old school fax machine!

The ease of use has made the experience top notch.

Pros

I love how easy it is to send and receive faxes. On our old machine, half the time faxes wouldn't send or we never received them. With RingCentral, we know we will never miss a fax again.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.

Team Phone System

Pros

Great for seeing which member of our support team is actually on the phone

Cons

Price seems a bit high for value but a very useful tool

Outstanding Experience..!

Ring Central has been around for a long time. No doubt worth checking out now.

Pros

We really enjoyed Ring Central when we had it in 2014. I am sure it is even better now. Check ot out no doubt.

Cons

I truly do not recall any cons with ring central. It did exactly what it said it would do for us and that was to supply an awesome on the go phone system.

A good software solution for teams and individuals who require more than just a physical phone

Pros

Really helps keep track of calls, voicemails, and such with a computer-based user interface.

Cons

Sometimes a delay from when your phone is dialed to when the info pops up on your computer. Also, frequent notices about the software needing updates which are hard to ignore or cancel out of.

Ring Central

Overall okay experience with RingCentral, couple bugs could be corrected

Pros

I liked this software because it sends an email when you miss a call which is super helpful if you’re out of the office often

Cons

I don’t like that this software makes it hard to track past calls and voicemails as smoothly as possible

I use this in the recruiting department of a Trucking Company

Pros

What I like most is that the real time reports that are available for everyone who uses it. It shows performance and productivity which is useful to gauge yourself throughout the day.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the inability to handle multiple calls at once. I'm unable to put one on hold and answer another which can be very difficult in this line of work.

so far it is a convenient way to receive fax

alternative in receiving files

Pros

what i like the most about this software is that it is an alternative in receiving files especially when my other means are unavailable

Cons

what i like the least about this software is that it took longer to receive the files compare to other softwares.

Useful reporting data, easy to operate,

I enjoy being able to make such immediate changes in our call queues and having access to such useful data. As a call center manager, this reporting data has helped me create metrics to measure our success and set goals that have enhanced our service experience - thus, improving the relationship with our Customers. The only problem I've had was the removal of my ability to export a certain view in the reports section with the updates made to the design of the admin interface. However, RingCentral Support has been made aware of the problem and has communicated to me that they are actively working to resolve it. Fair enough!

Ring Central - As expected for the Price

Pros

Well priced relatively intuitive the app works great which is helpful if you need to run out of the office good voice quality no call interruptions

Cons

Bazar limitations when setting up the IVR the per-user fee is expensive reporting functions are very limited