RingCentral Contact Center Reviews - Page 3

Lots of functionality

Pros

we recently switched to ring central and have been very impressed with the functions and ease of use for all staff

Cons

there is a lot of extra things we don't necessarily need to run our private practice so it can be overwhelming for staff wanting to learn it all.

Where did you find these employees?

Can you clone the reps? Their patience and courtesy is phenomenal. Many of the reps I have dealt with in off-shore locations have a language barrier, not so with RingCentral's reps. I like the persistence of the employees following up to make sure client is satisfied and it is acceptable to close a ticket. The only con is the words used to search for help. The terms used today for technology are not common to many baby-boomers. So when searching we may sound like we are searching for a red apple, but in fact we are searching for a green apple. Technology and terminology are always changing. Keep up the great training!

Ring

Pros

I like the ease of the notifications. It makes it almost impossible to miss a call.

Cons

I think the system has a lot going on. There are a lot of buttons and areas to log in to. It will definitely take some getting used to.

Our office contact software

Pros

It makes it quick and easy to communicate with our sales managers, team leads, and co-workers. This is also the dialer we use to sell our medical equipment.

Cons

At first glance I had a hard time navigating the dialer.

I have a very simple need. A toll free number that always rings in to my cell phone.

Ring Central provides an answer for my business' rather simple needs. A toll free line that is always forwarded to my cell phone and a way to distinguish incoming calls from the tool free number from incoming calls to my cell number. I do not have a need for the high level of capabilities the system offers but occasionally I have a problem I can't figure out. The representatives have been able to quickly understand what my problems have been and have been able to resolve them while I am on the line with them. I'm really pleased.

RingCentral Contact Center

Absolutely wonderful support. Very spot on!

Pros

Wonderful support! If I had a question or concern it was address imminently.

Cons

I have no negative feedback. I've had a wonderful experience.

Medical Sales

Pros

You can always count on RingCentral when making calls to help customers get the medical supplies they need.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about RingCentral.

Top Notch Product and Top Notch Customer Service!

Janna was my technical support representative and she was excellent. She had a great attitude. She spent time with me and was helpful in explaining the steps we were taking to check my device. I'm not very technically proficient so I found this very helpful. Once we realized the device I was sent was likely defective she immediately ordered another one and had it shipped over night. Great support experience and RingCentral needs more just exactly like her. Thank you!

Works when it works.

Worth trying and user friendly

Pros

I like most how this software is very close to zoom , so not hard to navigate and use. I enjoy how it asking name before entering meeting so you could change it for different purposes or multiple users.

Cons

It sometimes lags and has delayed start.

Best Telephone Service On The Globe

We started with RingCentral several years ago. Switching our land lines in two stages. Our final switch made on 8/27/2014. Unbelievable as it may sound, both stages went without a hitch. We used RingCentral support many times for problems that we had created and I must say they are an outstanding group of well selected professionals. They do know their business!! Goodbye Verizon hello RingCentral! The Very Best On This Planet.

Cons

Been a Ring Central customer for years - love the product and service!

I procrastinated for weeks before calling in to fix my phone. It had an issue that wasn't so bad I couldn't use it and I just kept putting it off. When I finally called in to get assistance it was super easy - next time I won't wait weeks before I call to resolve my issue. :-) Customer service is great! I am very glad I switched to Ring Central, not only do I get better service but for a better price!

The Best Voip Phone Service on the Market

It's always a pleasure calling the folks at RingCentral when I need some quick tech support assistance. Initial set-up can be a bit tricky, but RingCentral is on the case. They are very thorough and have even followed up a few days later (on more than one occasion) to be sure everything is performing smoothly. I'm very impressed - it's awesome to know confident help is just a phone call away. Great service!

Cons

Good for a small business and better than a landline system

We work in a virtual team environment and this tool makes it easier for customers to contact us regardless of where we are. Its affordable and pretty easy to use. Their international dial-in numbers don't always work so we get a bit frustrated with that and call quality for international isn't always the best, but it is way more affordable than an international call.

Good Experience

We are able to continue our weekly discussions through using this app.

Pros

Required through my company to stay in contact with our colleagues during the pandemic. Voices and video come in clear and super easy to join in.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about this app. When using a phone however you only get to see up to 4 people. When using a computer you can see everyone who is participating.

Feature galore

Pros

Call center analytics side is fantastic, reporting is a sink, it takes sometime to get used to but afterwords its great.

Cons

Customer service when you do need something, can be quite challenging - this company has not scaled its support to sales very well.

If you need something for faxes

Pros

I have never had a problem with faxes. Easy to send and you get confirmation so that you know it's sent. Plus you have the convenience of doing it through your email.

Cons

The phone service would be why I'm split down the middle for them. I think the awkward connection confuses people and I have had dropped calls. I would rather them call me directly then deal with it at all.

Great support resolution!

Mary Anne was incredibly helpful and very courteous! She always called me back, multiple times if I couldn't answer my phone, always left me voicemails to let me know the situation, and called me promptly the once or twice there was an emergency. Very, very pleased with her professionalism, and manners in which this case was resolved!

Cons

Can't believe people still fax... but this changes everything!

This literally saves trees on the regular for us! And then we have a huge memory bank of everything we send out. If your thought is as old school as the fax machine transitioning will be challenging. But my response to that is... LET IT GO!! LET IT GO!! FAX FROM RING CENTRAL!!

Helpful and patient Support Staff

Support representative was very patient with the fact that nothing worked at first (including the original attempt to access computer). He was quick to find alternate solution to get things up and running. Very efficient, which is helpful when customers (on my end) are waiting on phone being back up. Thanks!

Cons

Good Tool which more or less does the job

We have used the tool for over 3+ years. It is generally fairly stable, though we did experience issues when we expanded into different geographical areas. We did have issues with them and eventually everything did get sorted out. They have some good features which are impressive. The dialer is easy to use and operate. We were also able to use their IP phones which were pretty smooth.

Pros

Good Call Quality IP Phones

Cons

Customer Service can be better

Great service experience

Rep was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The setup work was involved and required multiple steps through multiple menus. Rep did a great job of walking me through them via our chat session. His responses were quick and easy to follow. Great service experience. Thank you.

Great faxing capabilities

I use RingCentral for their online faxing capabilities, and am so happy I decided to go this route vs getting a second phone line for faxing. Super easy to use and there's even a desktop app, so you don't have to use it through your email every time.

Not perfect

Pros

I like the thing that informs you when you had a missed call, as well as the number and a message, if there is one.

Cons

Very often we get an email about the missed call, but the phone didn't even ring. I don't understand how is that possible and who's problem is that.

way too many issues

Pros

I liked that it logged all team members texts and still allowed separate phone numbers for each person.

Cons

There were technical issues every time we turned around. Either the site was down or the calls were just not coming through and showing up as missed.

Knowledgeable, Proactive Support

My support representative was very polite and responsive, he seemed to care if my questions were answered and if I was getting what I needed out of my RC account, he also took the time to find me a solution that worked with my account but still met my needs.