RingCentral Contact Center Reviews - Page 5

Customer Service

The rep exceeded my expectations!

Thanks

You did a great job thank you

Cons

Thank you for your feedback.

Keep up the great work!

Cons

Ring Central came through.

Great job. Thank you.

Simply awesome !!

It was a good experience. the assistance was damn good & I appreciate the way, you deal your Cx. I was searching the score of 100 around but unfortunately your system contains 10 marks to rate. specially the voice & quality of assistance of that lady was awesome.

Cons

Treated poorly after many years of service

With over 6 years of service today I saw just how poorly they treat customers that I've been with them a long time. They have no concept of long-term value of a customer and lost me for good and now I will share the poor experience with as many people as possible .

Cons

RingCentral is pretty straight forward and easy to use voip phone system

Pros

The features are easy to use, they are easy to customize and you can do a lot of changes remotely and through mobile app which is definitely a plus.

Cons

Ringcentral is quite pricey. There are limited phones as well and support is quite hard to reach and can be difficult addressing and resolving an issue.

Ringcentral - value

The value of money on the ringcetral. achieve parity very quickly using this software. Only works with Cisco

Great video conferencing

Overall i would recommend this software! It makes having meetings a breeze!

Pros

I have really enjoyed using ring central it is very user friendly. Our organization has never had any problems with any of our calls. It makes it easy for multiple participants to join in. Easy to set up meetings. This is an essential tool for your organization or company.

Cons

I have not found anything negative so far

This issue was resolved perfectly and timely. You did great, thanks!

This issue was resolved perfectly and timely. You did great, thanks!

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

Pros

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

Cons

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Review of Product Software

RingCentral has allowed us to speed up call routing and decisions making among our operators that is crucial to our success

Pros

The features of RingCentral that are most impactful for our business have been the call center management and Caller ID. We find that these features have allowed us to make more money each month through the ease of integration into our current processes and the ability to create new efficiencies that we would have not had the chance to create with other similar software options available in the marketplace.

Cons

We've not found anything about RingCentral that is difficult to use or problematic with integrating into our existing systems.

Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges

Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud. As I was getting...

Pros

It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

Cons

There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

Pros

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

Cons

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

Pros

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

Cons

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Has everything you need at a great price

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Pros

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Cons

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.