Samespace

Communication platform for sales & helpdesk teams

Samespace Reviews

Pros

My overall experience with samespace is a pleasant one and it is a simple and easy to use application that can be very helpful for the users. Also, the call quality is also good and disturbance free.

Abhik B.

Afroz S.

Overall nice product to use with some great features.

Afroz S.

Cons

Sometimes login fails even when correct credentials are used.

Sheetal A.

Sometimes due to network issue it stop working for a while.

Madhuri H.

Akhildev C.

3.6

SameSpace - Bestfriend at work.

Wonderful.

Pros

SameSpace is the space for me that let's me go back and analyze, look through the logs, get proper insights on my daily tasks. It has all the data stored for me to go and revisit anytime, indeeed a friend who let's me improve my working style.

Cons

Nothing as such. Everything worked fine.

Hi Deniela, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Aanya.

Review on the utility of same space

Pros

The features are simple to use and the UI is also pleasant and light on memory since all it uses for installation is a google chrome extension for quick installation and support.

Cons

I like the software but there are tiny corrections I feel, that can be useful to the end user. The login method is very basic and it should require a 2-factor authentication for the same for heightened security. Also, sometimes the application does not detect the mic when plugged in and requires me manually configure the mic on the system.

Hi Abhik, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. I'll make sure to share your feedback with the product team. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Aanya.

Good Product

Pros

Overall Good Product calls lands properly

Cons

Not working properly when internet speed is slow

User friendly software

Not good for chat support.Average

Pros

Easy to use for call support only .overall good and user friendly.

Cons

There are some limitations for chat support: 1. We can not accept reply to other chat untill we accept all chats. this is very irritating.some time if we type some reply for any chat and at the same time if any new chat came and we accept it then all the matters that we had type getting vanish.This is very very irritating.

Dear Mukesh, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. We're using your feedback to make some important changes to our chats module. Best, Samespace Product Team

A good start but much remains to be done

Since we've just started with Samespace (~2-3 months), I've noticed the devs actively working on the issues that we're facing and know that all issues will be solved. The tool being very simple is a double-edged sword, it has a clean UI but missing basic features.

Pros

It integrates beautifully with Salesforce and has a simple layout with basic info on previous calls. I can easily see the number of calls received and the average duration of those calls.

Cons

The simplicity of Samespace comes with some important missing features, most importantly the mute button. Also, we're connected via enterprise VPN there were some bugs/issues with calls and some of them have been resolved; concluding that the devs are actively working on fixing the issues. Also, the integration with Salesforce can be implemented further by merging with Salesforce status (Omnichannel)

Hi Sheikh, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. Rest assured, we are working on getting these basic features out and the bugs resolved. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Samespace Product Team.

too slow and unresponsive

not so good

Pros

Noting in specific thats all of it and nothing more

Cons

Almost all of it needs a better attention

Hi Rohit, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. As you know that you are operating in a complex infrastructure with agents are connected over a VPN, the functionality of the software eventually is highly dependent on your network. Hence you may seem to face issues with the connectivity. For Samespace to function, the network needs to be strong and not fluctuating. Hope this helps. Best, Samespace Product Team.

Samespace: Can have more features

My experience is a neutral. Since samespace reconnects often I find it difficult at times. The call use to get disconnected when it reconnects. Overall experience I would say not bad but good. The application can be improved a lot. Hope the team will work on it.

Pros

>> Can access the recent call list >> Option to coach users >> Conference option >> Simple interface >> Both Chat and call options available

Cons

>> No options to copy or select contacted number >> Single click to select number will lead to dialing >> Can have a more skins and layouts

Hi Akhildev, Thank you for your feedback. In terms of the calls getting disconnected, such issues are very network determinant and are dependent on the network and bandwidth of your internet. As we enable real-time communication, for voice to function- the network needs to be strong and not fluctuating. Nevertheless, I'll forward your feature requests to the product team. Best, Aanya

Good Experience

Pros

The feature wherein we can see whom we are calling

Cons

There should be a noise cancellation feature and a better Hold tune.

Hi Ayush, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and I'll make sure to share your feedback with the product team. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Aanya

Review on Samespace

Pros

User-friendly and easy to access.

Cons

Sometimes login fails even when correct credentials are used.

Hi Sheetal, Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We are constantly working towards improving our product for our valued users. Our product team will look into this and ensure that this does not happen. Happy to hear that you find our product user-friendly and easy to use. Best, Aanya Khanna Product and Marketing Team at Samespace

samspace review

Pros

ease of integration with salesforce and minimalistic UI

Cons

I can't search the history of my calls, have to login separately every time

Hi Elton, Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback. I'll make sure to share your feedback with the product team. Best, Aanya

Overall nice product to use with some great features

Wonderful

Pros

Samespace is very easy to use. Making calls is just a click away. The person's name appear on the screen while making calls is such a nice feature. The way it is associated with salestorce is nice.

Cons

Some time the call get disconnected autonatically.

Dear Afroz, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Best, Samespace Product Team

samespace feedback.

Pros

it is easy to use software ,we can select status accordingly.

Cons

sometimes it will not work, sometime while on meal break it will automatically turns to ready state so it will impact my productivity ,sometimes hello button will not work and call get missed.

Dear Rashmi, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. We're using your feedback to make some important changes so that your productivity isn't hampered. Best, Samespace Product Team

Good experiance to use Samespace

Pros

It is very user friendly. Mantained properly

Cons

Sometimes due to network issue it stop working for a while.

Hi Madhuri, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying our platform. In terms of the network issues, we are working towards building the product in a way that allows agents with less internet bandwidth to connect with customers. Once again, Thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate your time.

Amazing Product to use on a daily basis.

It has made working easy.

Pros

Ease of navigation and features that help in upscaling your work.

Cons

A feature of vision comfort after 7 pm for better visual comfort.

Hi Aldrich, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying our platform. I'll forward your feature request to the product team. Once again, Thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate it.

Samespace Review

Pros

I haven't used the product much but for our ongoing business it makes very easy to contact customers and interact with them which makes the client to understand about our products and solve their issues which impacts our business in a positive way .

Cons

As far as i have tested Samespace , the features show cased our really cool , if any change or improvement required will update :)

Hi Devesh, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Samespace Product Team.

Good product

Need to enable multiple chat option at a time.

Pros

Immediate pop up response for the chat support.

Cons

We can’t chat on multiple chats at a time.