Score My Reviews Logo

• Trend Analysis

• Reporting/Analytics

• Real-Time Reporting

Common Score My Reviews comparisons

Reviewers who mentioned features said:

ND

Nancy D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great service for a great price

Our online reviews did not reflect the majority of our customers' experience so we were actively looking for a product/service that would help us change that. "Score My Reviews" allowed us to email important information to our customers while, at the same time, requesting feedback without violating review-site rules.

Pros

Very easy to use; company was quick to respond to suggestions to customize aspects of service

Cons

There is nothing that I would consider to be a "con" about this service

AS

Amy S.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Good for improving your online reputation

We have been in business for a long time, but about a couple of years go decided to get more online reviews. This product really helped us to streamline the whole thing.

Pros

It works for our hair salon because our customers can easily review us, and the reviews will help us to get more new customer.

Cons

We are happy with them. No complain at all.

KS

Kaylee S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Score my Reviews is incredible!

Score my reviews has been great and has helped us leverage reviews and feedback online.

Pros

We love using score my reviews for our business. It is very easy to use, includes review filtering, and helps us reach out to customers who have not given feedback.

Cons

I definitely think score my reviews needs to add an option to add multiple users to the platform. It would be very helpful if all of our sales reps were able to send out review requests while they are in customers homes giving estimates.

Thanks for your review. Each account can add up to 5 users to their account. That option is already available. I wish you would ask us about it. Thanks again.

NA

Natalie A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Game Changer

Pros

Prior to score my reviews I would ask customers to leave a review and send them a link via text from my google page. This was time consuming and very difficult to track, not to mention most customers didn't respond. With score my reviews everyone that I send a request to is tracked, I can see whether they have opened my request or not. I am notified when they have left a review so that I can respond...

Cons

I don't have any dislikes regarding score my reviews. I feel that it does exactly what I need it to do and for a great price.

BM

Bill M.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Score My Reviews software review-highly recommended

We get more reviews-when we send out a request to a customer to review our business it reminds the customer to rate us, and so it results in more reviews than we would normally receive, which is beneficial to us. You simply enter the customers name and e-mail in the fields and it will send the customer a request along with choices of which review site to use-Yelp, Google, Angi, etc. It also has automatic reminders that can be set if a customer doesn't respond the first time. A user can enter numerous requests for reviews in a very short period of time and send them out-very good value for the money if you're seeking more reviews and recognition for your business.

Pros

Easy to set up, very easy to learn and to use, well designed. We're not in the tech business, so we prefer software that is easy to set up and learn and this is it.

Cons

The office staff likes everything about this software, most of all how straightforward and simple it is-we can't think of any drawbacks or cons-from the price to ease of use and customer support, it's all good

CE

Christine E.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Pros

Score my review is an amazing product. Very easy to set up and sending review requests to our customers takes seconds to do. And our customers love it for the easiness to respond and leave feedback.

Cons

The only con is sometimes it runs a bit slow, but not a big deal

GH

Gregory H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Bargain price compare to other similar software!

Pros

We have been using their software to collect ratings for our HVAC repair services. The dashboard integration was a breeze. We can send individual review invitation when each repair is done, right when we are at the customers house or even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. Their price is a bargain compare to other similar software which dose the same thing. Their interface is very clean and easy to work with.

Cons

No complaints regarding their service. The customer service has always been tremendously helpful.

PL

Paul L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Channeling Good Reviews.

our experience with Score my Reviews so far has been extremely ely positive.

Pros

What I like the most is the ability to hear from the customers, and channel positive feed back toward building our reputation.

Cons

We yet have to discover a negative aspect to Score My Review.

PR

Paloma R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

GREAT WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS

The most affordable way to engage with your customers, and an efficient way to improve time management.

Pros

User-Friendly interface, minimal explanation of how to use it. A good way to get the client's feedback, it is affordable and helps improve teamwork and time management.

Cons

I don't have anything that I don't like from this software as of now.

JE

James E.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great Review Software

Excellent. Very responsive customer service as well.

Pros

We like that Score My Reviews is easy to access for our sales staff. The tools allow us to quickly and competently request our customers to leave us positive feedback across multiple review platforms. It is an excellent reputation improvement tool.

Cons

The initial issue was the limited amount of users per store, but both times I have requested additional users to be added my request has been accepted.

SM

Sara M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great product. Easy to use!

This application simply dose what is supposed to do. Getting us more reviews!

Pros

We have gained lots of new reviews and that has improved our sales. We are showing all our good reviews in our site with their software and that help our new clients to be more confident when they want to hire us.

Cons

We don’t care much about other features in their dashboard. As long as we can get more online reviews that is good.

AK

Angie K.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Get Review Results

Pros

The entire implementation process was easy with Score My Reviews. Most importantly, we saw a dramatic impact on our review score within 2 weeks. The customer service is outstanding. The price is excellent. I researched many companies and couldn't be more impressed or happy with my choice.

Cons

I would prefer not to receive "comments" as we send out an extensive post-stay survey that is used for more indepth feedback.

RW

Robert W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

It really helps you to increase your positive online reviews

Pros

We have only using Score My Reviews app for several months now and we are already happy with the improvement we have made in getting new reviews so fast. Their dashboard is very simple to figure out and work with. We look forward to continuing to work with them.

Cons

We expected to have the reviews from Angie's List also to feed to our site, but they said something about API or Angie's List doesn’t let the reviews to feed in our site, etc., however we still can collect reviews for our Angie's List account.

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking your time and review our web application. We are glad that ScoreMyReviews works for you. Regarding the public APIs, please contact us, so we can discuss it in more detail.

CJ

Casey J.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Easy & Affordable without losing the quality.

Overall, I will continue to use this software and recommend it to friends and colleagues because it is affordable and gets the job done.

Pros

I love being able to see when client open the request email and seeing if they went to Google or Facebook. It tracks their every move.

Cons

No complaints, honestly. But if I had to pick it would be the delay in notifications from when the review is left and when I get the email.

AS

Angelo S.

Banking, self-employed

Customer service

Great, i would highly recommend this site to people in all industries.

Pros

Darius, Took his time and explained everything with me. Very professional! His service stood out!

Cons

Nothing, everything was great. Couldn't find anything wrong.

NE

Nick E.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Score my review is a great service!

Pros

It helped to accumulate positive reviews.

Cons

I can't think of much I disliked to the extent I could provide feedback.

JG

Joanne G.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great value

Pros

This software allows you to automate asking for reviews from clients. I liked that it offered an affordable option that allowed me to request reviews and see everything in one place. It also notifies you of new reviews promptly so you can respond. It keeps my Google business site fresh with new text. I also love that there are ways to place your reviews on your website and have them update which helps my website get found better on searches.

Cons

I am still learning but would like to see the dashboard keep track of overall requests for non responsive clients. Also would like to automate future requests for non responsive clients.

KO

Kevin O.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Score My Reviews Review

Pros

It is easy to implement and filters the reviews to your web page and social media sites

Cons

You still need to get it out to your customers and there is no guarantee that they will take the time to fill out the reviews.

ST

Stephen T.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A good service

We have had a good experience thus far using this software.

Pros

This software removes the need for one of my assistance to follow up with review request.

Cons

None at this time. I don’t have anything else to say about this question at this time.