ServiceWise Reviews

ServiceWise Reviews

ServiceWise

Web based help desk management software

5.0/5 (2 reviews)
127     213

Andrea Franzoni

ServiceWise is my life

11/04/2017

I could not keep track of the support at our school plus the assets deployed all over the 2 campuses without ServiceWise and AssetWise. Import and export tools are easy. When support is needed, it happens! The ability to customize as we go and the possibility of adding new fields, templates, etc is a plus. We do have a very unique environment and customization is a MUST for us.

Pros

easy tool, support availability

Cons

some versions have too much updates until you get to the next version missing the mobile version

Time used: 2+ years

Frequency of use: Daily

10/10
Source: Capterra
Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from TechExcel

We're glad to see how much you enjoy ServiceWise and how it's enabled you to do your job quickly and effectively. We are about to release our mobile app with our new 10.1 version. I'll make sure you get an invite to the webinar for the new release. Regarding the updates, we do offer monthly patch updates but you don't have to apply the update unless you'd like to.

Thanks again!
Brian

jack chen

This is a very flexible product that allows you to do whatever you want to do

11/01/2017

This is a very flexible product that allows you to do whatever you want to do. You can design workflows; you can send notifications in a certain way; you can integrate a document or an attachment; you can use a special report. I would definitely recommend ServiceWise. This product is very flexible, you can choose the way you want to choose the way you want to design it. ServiceWise has the flexibility and the powerful function

Source: Capterra