ServiceWise Reviews

4.67/5 (3 reviews)

Andrea Franzoni

ServiceWise is my life

Reviewed 2017-04-11

I could not keep track of the support at our school plus the assets deployed all over the 2 campuses without ServiceWise and AssetWise. Import and export tools are easy. When support is needed, it happens! The ability to customize as we go and the possibility of adding new fields, templates, etc is a plus. We do have a very unique environment and customization is a MUST for us.

Nathan Herkelrath

I would receive 'tickets' through the system and then assign these to individuals to complete.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Easy to input requests. New users can quickly learn how to submit various requests. Also, attaching small files was easy. It can also handle thousands of requests and keeps great records. 10 year old 'tickets' were available in complete detail. Also allows everyone involved in ticket to conversations.

jack chen

This is a very flexible product that allows you to do whatever you want to do

Reviewed 2017-01-11

This is a very flexible product that allows you to do whatever you want to do. You can design workflows; you can send notifications in a certain way; you can integrate a document or an attachment; you can use a special report. I would definitely recommend ServiceWise. This product is very flexible, you can choose the way you want to choose the way you want to design it. ServiceWise has the flexibility and the powerful function