Sitejabber Reviews

4.73/5 (11 reviews)

Anonymous

Not maintainable

Reviewed 2019-04-14

I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

Tim McLaren

Good functionality with no hard upselling

Reviewed 2019-04-05

Makes it easy to gather reviews of my website and display excerpts on my site. Unlike the other review sites, they don't keep pressuring me to buy services from them. The star ratings also gets listed on Google my business page.

Jasmine Ray

Sitejabber Reviews

Reviewed 2019-04-19

I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription. Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

ULYSSES N.

Love it.

Reviewed 2019-04-06

Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

tomer david

Great review site

Reviewed 2019-04-22

in general good reliable service that is there for long timeWe are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

steven burton

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-12

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

Nancy Jackson

Easy and functional!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-12

Great people to work with when questions arise.Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Anonymous

Fantastic for what they offer

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Really great! After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

Alice Anzanello

Nice addition to our website

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-12

Nice tool to collect customers reviews.Ease of set up, set-up and customization.

Dmytro Popov

Really helpful website

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-06

For the last years it helps my business to grow!Real reviews from real people. They have very good moderation

Gloria Woo

Easy to Use

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-05

Requires an account or email address to post a review