Smart Queue by AVOXI Reviews

4.56/5 (9 reviews)

William Forde

Good hearted Innovation driving great change in VA Automation for our business

Reviewed 2020-02-14

I really like this company. They don't take customer retention for granted and are very fair, kind and competent. They have created a great product that can actually integrate with other Chat systems if you get your head around email parsing and other automation including voice to email recording, which you can do amazing things with interms of analysing emotions. (Please use for good people!) It is the start of a great robot for you if you are a business owner looking to get your focus back. Well done to them for not following the crowd and bringing their creative offerings to social enterprises like mine. These are the ideas that will change the world one transaction at a time, not meditating in a cave to self serve one's inaction.

Pros
The usability and organisation of the logic in a way anyone can understand and the assistance from staff who literally were prepared to walk me through the steps setting it up.

Cons
It is clearly a leading edge idea from non complacent thinkers so being new, there were some visual dashboard display issue that may have been addressed already after many welcome follow up calls from their team.

Ashish Kapoor

10 years of great service

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Pros
We have been a customer for 10 years, with Avoxi handling our toll free numbers and traffic. The fact that we have stayed with them this long is proof that the staff and technology offered by Avoxi very well meets our business requirements. Their customer service is par excellence.

Cons
The administration user interface was not so easy to use, but Avoxi have changed that for better recently.

Deborah Boykin

Problem Solved

Reviewed 2020-06-10

Customer Service-Help Line is awesome in helping solve issues. Response time was great and knowledge of software-product was excellent.

Pros
Directs our customers to the appropriate person instead of constantly being transferred.

Cons
I have not found any issues with the product.

Utku Kaya

Fraudulent charging

Reviewed 2020-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

We paid for 4 months but could not event use the system successfully for one full day. When we asked for refund, they never replied and continued charging. We deleted our account and deleted our credit card details, they continued to charge by using cc records! We had to cancel the cc in order to escape from this trap. We keep all these emails and records just in case anyone object to these comments.

Pros
It seemed cheap at first. After months we see that this is the trap.

Cons
Very low voice quality. Not stable operation (None of the calls were received for few days). Almost no support. (If you reach them from Linkedin, you may luckily receive some irritating replies)

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Matt Ford

Outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2020-04-24

Without doubt, the best customer service and question response I have ever encountered from any technology supplier (or any supplier of any services) for my business

Pros
The service works exactly as expected, is unbelievably simple to set up and use, and is supported by a dedicated team who are always available to answer questions and provide assistance.

Cons
I can’t think of anything negative to say about the service

Jay Andre

Issues at First

Reviewed 2020-02-22

Pros
There was some confusion on how to set up my trunk with FreePBX and with finding no help searching online I was finally provided the Peer details that finished my trunk setup! They guys at the help desk didn't give up on me! They were dedicated to make sure this issue was solved. I was one day away from switching providers...they saved a customer!

Cons
It took a few tech's until I was able to get the information that I needed...but they stuck with me.

Marie Escobar

very happy with Avoxi nd their service

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-07-08

Very happy with the service, the support, timing, easy to use

Pros
Their answer is within the minute range. Love to have that support

Cons
Have not found one, maybe because I don´t use it that often. When I have found problems, I have gotten a response very fast

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Borislav Hristov

We are glad we found AVOXI

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-03-11

Pros
It is easy to use. It is reliable price vs quality, support and possibilities.

Cons
No such a thing. At least we can't think of any !

Bill Blanchette

Smart Queue Great Product to use

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The Service that this products supplies is unbeatable. I would highly recommend this product to any family or friends.